Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design Reviews

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Stunningly Delicious!!

I attended a friends wedding who had their cake made by Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design! It was absolutely beautiful and the best cake I have ever tasted!! You can tell that Amilia puts her heart and soul into each cake she makes and I knew instantly who was making my cake when I got engaged!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Oh my gosh, this is so nice! Thank you! I'm seriously so excited to make your cake too and wish it wasn't so far away. Thank you!!!

Karen Rich · Married on 09/22/2019

Listened to all the things we were wanting and delivered 10 fold.

I would reccomend this company to anyone wanting/needing a wedding cake. They were very attentive to my needs and always available for any questions I had. The cake turned out even better than I had expected. All of my guests were wowed!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you so much Karen!! I loved that you wanted to add extra details to make the cake stand out and be your own. It really did turn out perfect. Thank you again and congratulations!

Brittany Howa · Married on 09/13/2019

Love at first bite!

We love Grapefruit & Thyme! We decided we wanted pies instead of the traditional wedding cake. Not only were Amilia’s pies beautiful, they were sooo delicious!!! Our guests all said it was the best dessert they’ve ever had at a wedding. She made our perfect day even sweeter!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 8
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 9
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 10

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so fun making some different desserts for a change and they turned out so good. Thank you for letting me make you wedding pies!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2019

Yum yum yum

Such a pleasure to work with! As a former pastry chef (plus having bridesmaid who is a current pastry chef) the cake was critical! I found Amilia on WW and she is such a pleasure to work with! The tasting was amazing and she needed minimal directive to provide us with a knock out cake that everyone raves about. From the lovely Swiss meringue to the exotic flavors (grapefruit and thyme, passionfruit guava, orange poppy, jalapeño!), absolutely amazing amazing. She even made us some whoopie pies on request which was so fun! None of the sweets lasted long and all our guests definitely took cake home - we may have even been eating cake for brekkie the next day.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 11
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 12
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 13
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 14
    Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design 15

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you so much! The flavors were definitely my favorite part about what you wanted. So many to choose from and all so delicious! But really the best part was the cutest otter topper you surprised Andrew with. So cute! We hope you come back soon because you bet we'll make a cake for you anytime!

Rebecca C · Married on 05/25/2019

Looks Fabulous and Tastes even BETTER!

Beautiful creative cakes that make perfect for any special event! I am so particular with the taste of the cakes I love...but I LOVE the amazing cakes, macaroons, cupcakes...basically everything that Grapefruit & Thyme has made. Top 3 in our region for sure!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

You are way too kind! It's always a pleasure to work with you and I'm excited to work with you again this year!

Shelly Lopez · Married on 04/26/2019

Very pleased with everything!

I had the best wedding ever! And the cake was absolutely AMAZING!! Amilia also does fantastic desserts and makes everything look so nice, while still being delicious!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you! Your cake is one for the books and will be remembered forever! It's one I show to everyone and one I am most proud of. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

Todd Lemmon · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely Nailed It

These guys owned it with our wedding. My wife and I both loved how everything turned out. Exactly what we wanted and it tasted awesome too.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you for your review! I loved making your cakes! Your flavor combinations were top of the line and I loved that you went with a multi cake set up. It looked so good!

Nicole Cook · Married on 09/26/2014

Beautiful cake artist

As a wedding photographer I have worked several shoots and weddings with Amilia and she always delivers the highest quality work with a big, contagious smile, and a creative flare. Her flavors are uniquely her, and she is just a wonderful human being to boot. I even had her create my daughter's birthday cake, because I love working with her.

Sent on 06/11/2019