Granite Stag Photography Reviews

8 | Portsmouth, NH

8 Reviews for Granite Stag Photography

Kayla Williams · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing detail-oriented Photographer

Kassandra is absolutely wonderful. She went above and beyond for our day, and took pictures that honestly blew us away. We wanted pictures and that we could look at and be able to be brought back to that day, and she captured just that and MORE. If you want someone who has a great personality, easy to work with, detail oriented, and professional hire her... trust me, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Pauline Alden · Married on 08/07/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Kassandra was wonderful to work with! She really knows what she is doing. We had a small backyard wedding at our home and I was worried pictures may not look the greatest if we did them in our yard. Boy was I wrong! Kassandra found some wonderful spots with great lighting and everything turned out beautiful. We could not be happier with our pictures! She is pleasant, helpful, timely, and really knows her craft. She really helped make our day memorable. She captured some great candid shots that no one saw coming. She was so patient and kind with everyone, especially some of my older family members who can sometimes be a bit difficult. She has a great eye and comes up with some awesome poses on the spot! We loved all of our pictures, and it was so nice to get them back as quick as we did. We can’t recommend Granite Stag enough!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Renee

Renee Fuchs · Married on 08/01/2020

Everything we dreamed of

Kassandra,
    We knew from day one, once we met you, that you were someone special. You became a friend and got to know us, not just a photographer capturing our wedding.
    From the bottom of our hearts we would like to say the biggest THANK YOU!!!
    Our photo’s are BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING and everything we could have ever dreamed of. You captured the raw emotion in our eyes, the natural moments of pure bliss plus all the magic in between. We are so incredibly grateful to have had you photograph our wedding and we thank you once again for your amazing artistry, you are one talented lady! It was such a pleasure to have you a part of our special day.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Joann Salemy · Married on 07/25/2020

Went off without a hitch

Kassandra’s photographs captured the fun, excitement, tears, beauty and great memories of the day Jaimie and James said their “I Do’s”. We are looking forward to working with her again at the sequel wedding early next year!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Nicole Kowalski · Married on 06/21/2019

I can not recommend Kassandra more!!

Kassandra was AMAZING!! we also used her for our engagement photos and let me tell you, I was instantly obsessed. My now husband and I have never done a photo shoot before so we were both nervous but she was so helpful and the pictures were amazing. Now my weddings pictures I am in love with. She captured so many great memories and I even had a few picture ideas that I wanted and she nailed it!! I could not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Granite Stag Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! You and Derek were a DREAM to work with!!!! I look forward to capturing more milestones in the future!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

We contacted Kassandra at the very last minute to photograph our rehearsal dinner, and she made it work! We are very happy with our photos and her fast turnaround. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Where do I begin? Kassandra is incredible. We got married this past weekend when the 'bomb cyclone' hit and nothing, I mean NOTHING would've stopped Kassandra from getting to us! The streets were flooded and she still managed to be on time and completely ready. She wasn't even rattled!

Upon arrival, she took my accessories and did a thorough shoot of those, then she did photos of my bridesmaids. She made us all feel so comfortable and any photo that we asked her to take, she would do!

Kassandra is incredibly creative. She spent the whole night coming up with these incredibly shots and they are incredibly stunning. She has the eye that everyone wants in a photographer and I could not recommend her more! She is professional, sweet and so hard working. 5 Stars was a no brainer, she deserves a million!

My husband and I feel so incredibly lucky to have had her and her assistant apart of our day.

Sent on 03/07/2018