Granite Springs Lodge Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Paige
    Paige G. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing, my wedding was a dream at this venue. I would do it all over again and continue to chose this venue.

This venue made my wedding my dream wedding I have always wanted and much much more. Couldn’t recommend it more to anyone who wants to have a romantic outdoors wedding where The beauty of nature is breathtaking. Kristy was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was taken care of. Even last minute when I needed mannequins, she called a friend and immediately had three for me. Wedding planning should not be stressful and this venue made it so enjoyable and stress free.
  • Rikkie
    Rikkie R. Married on 09/04/2022

Granite Springs Wedding Review

Granite Springs popped up on our radar because it’s located in my home town. Kristi was amazing. Extremely helpful, answered all of our questions. 30 days before the wedding we ended up switching our caterer and Kristi was very understanding and worked with our new one to accommodate us. This is one of the few venues who allows you to choose caterers not on their list and use small businesses. There was a couple of things that came up the day of, once we told Kristi she took care of them right away and did everything to help make our day wonderful. On top of excellent service, Granite Springs is breathtaking! There is so much beauty outside and inside the venue, we used only a few decorations. If you’re looking for a beautiful, peaceful venue this definitely for you. On top of the service, the beauty, location, the price is something that’s hard to be beat as well! Cannot recommended this venue enough. They also do other events, and pheasant hunting!
    Professional photo credit *Em Nguyen Photography*
    Ashley S. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful views and friendly staff!

Had our wedding there mid-July and of course we finally get the rain everyone has been needing (besides me on our wedding day of course 😂) and it rained ALL day but the location still makes for great pictures and the staff was so helpful in transitioning the ceremony to indoors. Once the ceremony was over the sun was shining and we were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery and be outdoors!! Lodging is also a huge plus. They are flexible and willing to answer all of your questions.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Teresa N. Married on 06/04/2022

A Truly Wonderful Experience

Everything was spot on perfect for the wedding. Can’t thank the management of Granite Springs enough for a wonderful transition from decorating, rehearsal, to wedding. The views at Granite Springs are breathtaking and the venue spectacular. All our guest were impressed and the on site lodging was so key for out of town guests. Everything was truly wonderful.
    Emily Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing!!!

Considering I married a CPA, the first thing we loved was their clear and concise pricing. We were just about to sign a contract elsewhere when we got into gratuities to the house on top of gratuities to the staff on top of nickels and dimes for things that honestly, should be included. We cut ties with them and started our search over again. We are sooo happy we decided on this venue. They were upfront on all their pricing and on top of that, super friendly and easy to work with. Our guests joked it was an all inclusive wedding that they didn’t have to really travel for because of the beach, water, and lodging on-site. The venue was absolutely beautiful we have zero complaints about our experience and only fantastic memories. 💕
  • Tyrelle
    Tyrelle B. Married on 05/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The day couldn't of gone better!

Almost a year ago, I was at Granite Springs Lodge for a staff retreat, and put the location on my phone as a potential wedding location. At that time I was still anticipating my now husband to pop the big question. Once he did, without a doubt GSL was the place we wanted to get married. Our wedding was almost two weeks ago (August 29th) and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful everything was and how great the venue was. Kristy, Brian, and the GSL team made everything so easy and were great to work with. We left the reception thinking there was more we needed to do but everything was taken care of and we were able to rest easy in the BEAUTIFUL/NEW honeymoon suite onsite. We are looking forward to spending our anniversary here for years to come.
    Searra S. Married on 04/30/2022

Granite springs lodge

The staff was very attentive, the venue was beautiful. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone getting married!
    Addison R. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Venu

We had an amazing time celebrating our wedding at GSL. The venu was beautiful and held 200 guest very comfortably. The staff was amazing to work with and helped the day go so smooth. I would recommend GSL to anyone.
  • Bailey
    Bailey R. Married on 09/25/2021

Great experience

The staff was super friendly and helpful! Rooms were clean, really nice, but best of all the scenery was perfect for our wedding! May be booking in the future for parents anniversary 😉
    Hannah L. Married on 06/26/2021

Lukes Wedding

The staff was amazing! So accommodating and helpful. There was even a nice wedding present in our honeymoon suite!
    Summer S. Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect venue!

We loved Granite Springs Lodge and would choose to have our wedding their a million times over! Absolutely stunning venue and scenery. Kristy was wonderful to work with and made us feel so special!
    Jcdean Married on 04/17/2021

Perfect Getaway

The staff was so kind and wonderful to work with. The planning was seamless and everything was gorgeous. The perfect location for the best day! Small town, Midwest hospitality. We will be going back for sure. Everyone talked about the "hidden gem" of a resort
    Katelynn E. Married on 03/20/2021

Incredible

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff is friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married.
    Spencer B. Married on 12/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A perfect wedding at a beautiful place.

My wife and I were married at the Event Center. Absolutely beautiful! It was perfect for our wedding and they were super helpful! Would highly recommend to anyone!
    Sasha Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Venue!!

We had our wedding here in October 2020 and it was absolutely beautiful! The GSL staff were amazing to work with & made sure everything would turn out perfect for our wedding!
    Megan J. Married on 12/10/2019

October Wedding

I had such a great experience having my wedding reception at Granite Springs. Everyone involved was so helpful and responsive to all my questions and requests. The place was beautiful and got so many compliments from my guests on how much they loved the place! Would highly recommend to anyone.
    Kendra Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Venue for Wedding

Granite Springs was the PERFECT place for our large crowd. They were so accommodating and helpful with ideas on how to make our day the best it could be. They had enough lodging for our family and friends and a great area down by the spring for our guests to enjoy during the day/night.
    Jamie H. Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome place!

This is an amazing place, I would recommend to anyone. We got married there in 2017 and it was perfect!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional, and one of a kind beautiful place

This was the perfect place for my husband and I to tie the knot! We wanted something that was outdoors! The ability to rent the entire venue was and added bonus because then I knew my guest where being safe after the evening. The water and other areas made for amazing wedding photos that I will chairs forever!
    Alyssa W. Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding venue EVER!!

I had the best, most relaxing wedding weekend ever. I started my Friday morning off with taking a walk around the private lake with my fiancé followed by ABC rentals setting up our tent for us. We decorated and prepared our venue with relaxation! Then we had our dress rehearsal that night and a fun bonfire afterwards! Saturday I woke up to the most relaxed day of my life. Wedding day!!! The manager is so great to work with!!! My pictures are to die for! I could go on and on about this wonderful place!!!
    Mattie H. Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful weekend we will cherish forever!

GSL was the perfect setting for a wedding weekend celebrated with family and friends. Kristy was awesome to work with. She accommodated all our requests and brought to life all of our visions and dreams!
    Kylee Q. Married on 09/03/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

September Wedding

This venue was so beautiful! Our day was just perfect! Only con was the few people on the water in the background of some of our photos which we just blurred out and there was some dried grass in the grass where we had the ceremony so we had to rake that up so it wouldn’t get on our dresses. Everything else was great! The facility, view, the arch we rented from them, and weather even! The on-site lodging in the villas was also very nice and very worth it, not to mention beautiful! Great venue!
illustration stars