Granite Links Golf Club Reviews

Granite Links Golf Club 3
Granite Links Golf Club 4
Granite Links Golf Club 5

Erin · Married on 06/25/2018

Theresa was fantastic to work with. Easy, detailed oriented, calming. We had the BEST experience.
    I would highly recommend Granite Links to any bride.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for choosing Granite Links for your special day!

Neiby · Married on 05/27/2018

This venue is absolutely amazing! Very professional staff, extremely helpful and friendly. The food was amazing and with incredible views, what else can you ask for.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Neiby! Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for selecting Granite Links!

Brittney · Married on 05/25/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue and incredible people to help plan and make sure that your day is perfect! Michelle was amazing with all of her help, my wedding could not have gone more smoothly. And every single person had so much fun!

Granite Links Golf Club 6
    Granite Links Golf Club 7
    Granite Links Golf Club 8
    Granite Links Golf Club 9
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Brittney. Working with you and Josh was an absolute joy! Love seeing these photos!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

Absolutely blown away at how perfect every detail of our wedding came out. It was beyond anything I could have hoped for. Our guests are still raving about the food, staff and event as a whole! Great job!!! Highly recommend this venue for any and all events!!!

Granite Links Golf Club 10
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Katie! Congratulations to you and Nick!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2018

Sara was awesome to work with! She knew exactly what she was doing which was a life saver for me because it was one less thing to stress about. Any question I had for her she had an answer for me. She was so sweet and really connected with me and my fiancé. She made us feel like we were all best friends. I really had no idea what to expect with wedding planning but she made it fun. We actually looked forward to speaking with her and going over everything. Not only was Sara great to work with, the day of attendants were so professional and provided great customer service. I didn’t receive one complaint from my wedding guests. Everyone raved about how Granite Links went above and beyond that day to make sure everything was perfect. From the food, to the set up, to remembering every little one off detail we wanted, it was truly perfect. We wish we could relive that day over and over, due in part to how great our experience was at Granite Links. We look forward to visiting in the years to come and always reminiscing on our great day. Thanks to all!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/05/2018

We love this place, we didn't think twice to pick Granite Links for our wedding. We had the Rehearsal there, also, and it was totally fantastic! Beautiful view, the food is awesome and working with Michelle was a pleasure. Our guests were very happy and they don't stop to send us compliments about our wedding. We had the best time there, the whole process was smooth. We highly recommended Granite Links!
    Sandra & Tom

Granite Links Golf Club 11
    Sent on 06/03/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Granite Links. We loved working with you!

Mia · Married on 09/15/2017

We cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding experience was at Granite Links this September. Not only does the venue have amazing views of Boston for all your wedding pictures, but the staff is unmatched. We had the pleasure of working with Michelle Reid and it was the best thing that ever happened to us. She has so much experience in her field as well as knowledge of the venue that she made this process SO easy. She is extremely professional, always calls you right back and answers her emails faster then anyone I have ever met. She made my wife’s life a whole lot easier when it can to all the small details because her input comes from experience! If you have the pleasure of working with Michelle you are very lucky and your experience will be a breeze! Now to the wait staff… Just AWESOME, there is no other way to describe them, and Reina was also amazing! From the second I got there it was like I was the president of the United States, they catered to mine and my wife’s every need. The food was delicious, prepared very well and came out right on the time line we had set up. The cook did an unreal job with the dishes we picked as well as accommodating for our guests with food allergies. Overall we would HIGHLY recommend this venue as it is worth every penny!

Nick and Mia

Sent on 10/06/2017

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Mia and Nick! We loved working with you!

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are searching for a venue in the greater Boston area, get married here! We had our wedding on 9/9/17 in the Pavilion Tent at Granite Links and it was the BEST day. The venue is simply gorgeous, the views and sunset cannot be beat. Our guests were in awe the entire evening. Most importantly, the entire process and level of service were impeccable. We worked with Sara Coyne and we could not have done it without her. She was by our side the entire year leading up to the wedding and made the entire process seamless and enjoyable. She allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams and exceeded all expectations. We cannot thank her and the Granite Links team enough.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Lindsay, congratulations on your marriage and thank you for selecting Granite Links. We know that Sara LOVED working with you!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I start with how wonderful our wedding at Granite Links was? From the moment we had our tour and met Sara, we knew Granite Links was perfect for us. It has the MOST stunning views of the Boston skyline, a beautiful ballroom, and all for a reasonable price.

Our tasting was delicious and it was hard to pick entrees because the food was so good. I have celiac disease and the kitchen and chef were extremely accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure I didn't have any issues! At the wedding, they clearly labeled what was gluten free, which was so helpful. It meant a lot to me to feel safe.

Our bridal attendant was also extremely professional and helpful the day of. She made sure everything stayed right on time.

I have to give a special shout out to Sara- she was AMAZING! Sara promptly answered all e-mails and questions my entire family had, kept everyone calm and organized, all while maintaining the sweetest and friendliest disposition. She managed our vendors, gave advice as if she was a good friend, and even helped me with how to hang my decorations. She helped us developed detailed time-lines and ensured that everything flowed seamlessly. I honestly could not have asked for anyone better to work with. She far exceeded all of my expectations.

Overall, Granite Links' service was unparalleled, the food was amazing, and everything went just as planned. Our guests kept raving about just how wonderful everything was. It was an event that everyone will remember forever!

If you are even considering Granite Links, book it- you will NOT regret it. It was truly the best decision we could have made.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank YOU Katie. We are so proud to have been your wedding venue!

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

Our wedding on 4/8/17 was truly everything we could have dreamed of, and more. Planning a wedding when you have a detail oriented personality and an entourage of family and friends with tons of inquiries - you need a venue that can answer and solve any of your crazy questions, and brainstorm creative ways to make all of your requests a reality. Truly, it was Sara at Granite Links that made it happen - she is simply put the absolute BEST planner I could have imagined working with. Not only is Granite Links amazing because of their gorgeous, bright and clean-cut facilities, the killer view of the Boston skyline, and delicious food and beverages, but they also have Sara. I give her my highest recommendation :) Additionally, Granite Links is really special, as we had a ton of our of town guests (over 150) and we were able to give our guests the feeling of being near Boston (with the beautiful skyline) but also the flexibility of staying at the nearby Marriott with a much more reasonable price. My husband and I owe a lot to Sara and her team (including Robin, our bridal attendant!) for working with us make our wedding day the craziest most beautiful day of our lives. Thank you guys for an amazing day, night and experience. We love you! - Becca & Scott

Sent on 06/26/2017

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! And thank you for recognizing Sara's talents - we love her as well!

Liz · Married on 12/31/2016

We had such an amazing experience using Granite Links for our ceremony and reception. We got married on NYE and wanted something a little non-traditional. Sara Coyne understood exactly what we were going for and helped us to execute on what we envisioned for the day. All of the staff was amazing, but Sara really went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for our day! Highly recommend Granite as a ceremony/reception venue! Wonderful staff, great food, beautiful venue with a great view of the Boston skyline!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! Your wedding at Granite Links was our pleasure entirely! Congratulations on your marriage!

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

My wife and I were married at Granite Links on September 10, 2016. We had our ceremony outside overlooking the golf course and our reception in the Pavilion tent. The view of the skyline of Boston was initially what sold us on the venue, but it was our experience working with our coordinator, Michelle Reid, from start to finish and the fact that our wedding day went off without a hitch, that compels me to recommend Granite Links to everyone! Michelle was so responsive and helpful, she made sure every detail was perfect.

Our guests have not stopped raving about the food (especially the mashed potato bar). The service was impeccable. Julie, our attendant, made sure that we didn't lift a finger all night. Due to the beautiful weather, the venue was able to be both an indoor and outdoor experience. There were tables and couches to lounge on set up along the perimeter of the tent so guests could flow from inside to outside, all while enjoying the most perfect view with an unforgettable sunset.

The communication and attention to detail the staff provide made a typically stressful experience feel so relaxed and manageable. Granite Links deserves 5 stars and more.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Molly! Working with you and Kristen was a dream come true!

Niki · Married on 09/02/2016

My husband and I got married at Granite Links on 9/2/16 and cannot say enough great things about this venue! We had both our ceremony and reception (in the tent) at the venue. From our initial meetings to the wedding day, Granite Links made the process incredibly easy and stress free. So many of our guests have since commented on what a beautiful backdrop the venue provided. The price was incredibly reasonable considering the gorgeous scenery and everything that was included with the wedding package (linens, table numbers, a round of golf, etc). I would recommend this venue over and over again to anyone. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2016

I couldn't be happier that we chose to have our wedding at Granite Links. Everything was perfect: the planning process with Linda and Michelle, the tasting with Michelle and Julie, everything was set up just the way we imagined, food was wonderful, the whole staff was fabulous day of, and the setting was gorgeous. Our entire Facebook feed was sunset pictures on the deck the next day- the guests LOVED it! If you are looking in the Boston area for a wedding venue, Granite Links must be a consideration!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Kristina! We loved working with you!!!!

Sweta · Married on 07/02/2016

You must book this venue - not only is it beautiful but the staff is amazing and Michelle Reid is exceptional. It was a pleasure and everything went very smoothly and as planned.

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • User5001924 · 2+ years ago

First off the food was amazing! We had 215 guests and did the carving stations.... Everyone gave us raving reviews on the food, views and service! Sara, Linda and Susan were the best dream team a bride and groom could ever ask for! I wouldn't change a thing about our special tonight and granite links made this all happen!

Sent on 07/09/2016

John · Married on 06/18/2016

My wife, two daughters and I thought everything was perfect at our June 18th, 2016 wedding. Granite Links as a venue as well as the staff, service, food, and wedding coordinators were all outstanding. After the event, we received so many compliments on all aspects of the wedding that we knew our opinion was that of our guests. Truly an outstanding and memorable day and night.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

I got married this past June at Granite Links and could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Michelle Reid was our wedding coordinator, she was incredible, like a wedding fairy godmother. She was friendly, warm, responsive, accommodating, and on top of all the little details. The rest of the staff was super friendly as well, and we just felt that everyone went above and beyond. Julie, the bridal assistant, was awesome and helped the day of run smoothly. The venue itself is gorgeous, with an amazing view. People are still telling us how great the food was and how beautiful everything was. Again, we could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out and it was definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We loved every moment of working with you!

Granite Links was a fabulous venue for our wedding! Everyone was so great to work with, making the process very smooth. We worked with Linda and Michelle who made everything so easy and made us feel so special leading up to and at the event, and Julie assisted on the day of as well. All three ladies were absolutely the best team we could have asked for!

We received so many compliments on our wedding day from all our guests, it was a huge success all around!

Sent on 06/19/2016

L · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing! Very professional.

Our daughters wedding was just perfect! Granite Links staff was the best. Professional, helpful and just all round fabulous. Michelle and her team executed the most wonderful night for the wedding.
    Every detail was done to perfection.
    I would highly recommend Granite Links for a wedding or other large or small gathering.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

We loved working with you and your daughter on this wedding! Seeing how happy you all were and how much fun everyone was having was so heart warming. We hope to see you again soon! xo, Granite Links

This place is beautiful! I can't tell you how many of our guests came up to us to tell us how breathtaking the view was. You can see the entire Boston skyline when you pull up to the place. It just sets an awesome tone for the day. The staff is awesome! We had Heather as our sales associate and she worked with us through all the details. We were assigned a bridal attendant as well for the day and she made everything perfect! They brought us drinks and apps during photos and our attendant snuck us into the bridal suite after pictures and reminded us to take some time with each other before things got crazy. We didn't have to worry about anything. The staff told us where to be and when and they worked with all our vendors and their schedules so everything was set perfectly. The food was amazing and the set up is perfect. We had 165 guests and there was plenty of room to dance. We got married on site and they transformed the room where the ceremony was held into a bar area in less then an hour. This place knows how to do events. All the waiters were awesome and so nice and the entire staff (coordinators, bartenders, waiters etc) kept telling us congratulations. It was so nice. They did everything we asked and their packages are great. We also used their preferred vendors list and were so happy with all of them. This place is not only beautiful, but it knows how to throw events. 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

Very Accommodating from the day we met until the minute we left the reception

Sent on 10/29/2015

Granite Links is absolutely phenomenal! We are so glad we chose to have our wedding at this beautiful venue! The food was incredible and guests havent stoppd raving about it. Everyone's meal was served quickly and the service was top notch. From the planning details to day of the wedding, not one detail was missed. Linda, Sara, and Kim are a powerhouse team- they are truely amazing! I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ana · Married on 10/16/2015

Everything was perfect! The food was delicious, the staff was extremely professional and location was magical!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Catherine · Married on 10/03/2015

Let me start by saying that from the moment we first contacted Granite Links Golf Club to inquire about having our ceremony and reception there, my partner Vicki and I were treated with the utmost respect and professionalism by every individual we met along the way. We had our first meeting with Linda Blackmore, our event planner for this adventure! From the moment we met Linda she was warm and engaging and was very patient in explaining all of our options to us. We never felt pressured or rushed at any point during the relationship. Linda was a true professional, offering suggestions and alternatives when we were stuck, and seemed to have a true understanding of who we were as individuals and as a couple. She was fun to work with and made what could have been extremely stressful into an enjoyable task. Our menu tasting went off without a hitch and even though our ceremony and reception were held in the Pavilion Tent on a VERY windy evening it was spectacular as well. We had many guests reach out to us the following day to say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The food was fantastic and the staff...from the servers and bartender to Susan our wedding attendant to Linda and Michelle (who had joined our team in the final phases!)...were the most gracious and helpful I have ever seen. There was nothing that was too much to ask for. They have it all at Granite Links...great food, great views, and great staff!! Don't book any where else without first checking them out. And ask for Linda B!!! You won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/06/2015