Granite Links Golf Club Reviews

Granite Links Golf Club 3
Granite Links Golf Club 4
Granite Links Golf Club 5

Shanny Henke · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Perfection! Great service, Amazing Views, Beautiful Venue!

Having looked at over a dozen wedding venues, Granite Links was the most beautiful, most comprehensive and most cost-effective choice we explored. We LOVED getting married at Granite Links and it will forever be a special place for us.

From the moment we arrived at the venue, the stunning view of the Boston skyline, coupled with the serenity of a beautiful golf course, took our breath away. We met with Michelle Reid, who patiently answered all of our (many) questions and showed us the venue options. We loved the grand ballroom and the flexibility afforded to turn the space into our own.

Michelle and Rena made our planning process seamless. Michelle was available to meet in person or have a call whenever we had questions or wanted to discuss details. We also loved our food tasting day! It was not only delicious, but fun as well! Michelle and Rena also helped to coordinate with all of our vendors to make sure that the day of our wedding went smoothly without any worrying or managing on our end.

On the day of our wedding, the venue looked spectacular! We had the most incredible sunset, which made us so happy that we chose this venue! The day flowed perfectly and my family was able to relax throughout, as Michelle, Rena and the Granite Links staff took care of all logistics. During the wedding and for weeks thereafter, my guests raved about the food! It was beyond delicious!

I have only two critiques: (1) I had ordered a white curtain to cover the airwall that was drawn during the ceremony. The curtain company set up the curtain, but the Granite Links staff drew the wall on the wrong side of the curtain. (2) The Granite Links staff started to clean up the reception site starting an hour before the reception ended. While I understand that the staff wants to clean up expeditiously, I it was very noticeable to myself and to many of my guests, who commented to me. I feel that if you pay for the full duration, the decorations should not be removed until after the fully allotted time.

Nevertheless, my overall experience with Granite Links was absolutely incredible and I would not have picked another venue! We will definitely be back for future celebrations and I would highly recommend this venue for others getting married!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Hi Shannyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Granite Links so thoroughly and so thoughtfully. While we loved the raves, we also appreciate the critiques as that is what allows us to grow and improve. All the best to you and Nick! xo, Michelle
  • Macayla

Macayla M · Married on 11/10/2019

The best wedding venue!!!

Had the BEST wedding experience with Granite Links! From the day we booked, through all of the planning, right up to the day of the wedding Sara Coyne and the team at Granite Links were a dream to work with! Granite Links itself is beautiful and the planning was so stress-free and easy. Our wedding night was truly the best night of our lives!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Anna Lombardo · Married on 11/09/2019

Magical night!

Having our reception at Granite links was the best thing we ever did. Every detail was accounted for! They truly thought of it all. Everything from having my own bridal attendant throughout pictures and the reception, to giving us a thoughtful gift on our wedding night. The food was out of this world - my guests are still talking about the food at our wedding!! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she made me feel at ease and always kept me in the loop about everything, and was very accommodating! I can’t say enough about Granite Links and think no more about booking your wedding/next event there! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/02/2019

lisa · Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful, professional, and organized

Granite Links surpassed every expectation we had for our wedding venue. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding coordinator Ashley, was absolutely amazing! She was so organized and responsive to our needs and requests. She was absolutely outstanding on our wedding day, organizing our decorations and our timeline down to every last detail. The entire staff from waiters, bartenders, valet were so professional and nice. Our guest could not stop talking about the service and how delicious the food was the next day. We had a very large wedding (270 people) and they managed to serve every one on time and the food was delicious. I highly recommend using Granite Links as your venue and even more recommend using Ashley as your coordinator!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Ever

I am beyond happy that I booked Granite Links Golf Club as my wedding venue! From the moment my husband and I looked at Granite Links, we fell in LOVE with the Pavilion Tent. I mean how could you not with that scenic view of Boston and fantastic skyline! I also love the outdoors and the Pavilion Tent at Granite Links was perfect to let us have that outdoors experience with the most perfect tent with beautiful string lights. From the beginning of planning, to our tasting, to our beautiful wedding day, our Event Manager, Ashley Greene, was FANTASTIC! She was so professional, was very helpful with all of my questions, and so sweet and nice. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped us create the absolute best and memorable wedding day! She was also super helpful when it came to planning around rainy and windy weather conditions. Our attendant Joanie on the day of our wedding was also AMAZING. She was so attentive always checking in on us, bringing us food and drinks, coordinating our first look and sparkler send off, and keeping us on schedule all night! She was such a huge help and our day went perfect and smoothly thanks to her, she was so thoughtful and sweet! The staff at Granite Links was also fantastic. Everyone was so helpful, attentive, professional, and execution was flawless. In addition, the food at Granite Links is incredible and delicious! I would have to say the appetizers and the main course were so delicious and probably the best food I have ever had at a wedding! Granite Links makes planning your wedding so easy and stress-free with their incredible wedding packages that include catering, dessert, ceremony fees, and the option between the Grand Ballroom and the Pavilion Tent. Planning my wedding was so easy when I did not have to look further for a caterer, furniture rentals, or a separate location for my ceremony. If you want to have your dream wedding come to life, book Granite Links Golf Club! You will be so happy and will have the most fabulous experience. The memories I made at Granite Links on my wedding day will last a lifetime and were even more special because we picked such an amazing venue. Thank you Ashley, Joanie, and the rest of the Granite Links staff for the most amazing day of my life! Hands down the most perfect wedding venue!

Granite Links Golf Club 6
    Granite Links Golf Club 7
    Granite Links Golf Club 8
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Oh my gosh, we are blown away by this amazing review, thank you! We loved working with you to plan this special day, and to have you walk away with such a positive experience, well we are beaming with pride. xo, Granite Links

Angela Denaro · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience

Getting married at Granite Links was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding!!!! We had about 230 guests, a large bridal party, and used the tent for cocktail hour and ballroom for the reception.

The level of service from the wait staff was beyond what we could have imagined. They were so incredibly kind, professional and attentive and to our guests. We could not have asked for a better group of people to be interacting with/ serving our guests the day of the wedding!

The food (and I cannot stress this enough) was absolutely AMAZING. From the presentation of platters at cocktail hour, to passed food, to reception meals- everything was so delicious. We had multiple guests tell us that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding!!

Our day-of coordinator Julie was AMAZING! She tended to our bridal party, assisted us during photos, escorted us to different photo locations, provided us with food and drinks during pictures, and (most importantly) made sure we moving through our day-of agenda and bringing us everywhere we needed to be.

We were paired with Sara Coyne who was an absolute DREAM to work with!!!!!! Sara is incredibly kind, smart, professional knows weddings like the back of her hand, and has amazing attention to detail!! She made everything so easy for us throughout the planning process- making recommendations, offering her opinion, etc. We could not have done it all without her!!!!

If we could do it all over again, we would pick Granite Links and Sara Coyne in a heartbeat. Please do yourselves a favor, and get married at Granite Links!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect day!

We worked with Sara Coyne at Granite Links to plan our wedding and we cannot say enough good things about our experience. She is THE BEST! She helped make our wedding day the day of our dreams! The Granite Links staff is professional and personable, exactly what you want on your wedding day! Since they are not new to the wedding business, they know how to help answer any questions you may have and any questions you likely didn't even know you had! Sara was often a step ahead of us, but always on our side and making sure that our voices were heard and that our wedding turned out exactly how we wanted. If you want a dream wedding with an amazing view over the Boston city skyline, look no further than Granite Links and Sara Coyne - you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/06/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, and thank you for this lovely review. We happen to know that Sara LOVED working with you! Wishing you a forever filled with love and happiness! xo, Granite Links

Emily · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding!

Granite Links was everything we wanted and more. We worked with Sara who was literally the best and most responsive. She made every idea I had about cocktail hour and reception happen. So much fun working with her. Unbeatable location - we had the perfect sunset outside and our pictures are to die for!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Julie Nielsen · Married on 07/26/2019

It's All about the View

Honestly, the view is hard to beat. Even if you are unsure, once the sunsets and you see everyone out of the tent wanting to take pictures of the incredible view - that makes it worth it. Truly a spectacular venue. Everyone was raving about the raving. It was a last minute switch from another venue when Ashley called me and said they had a date open up, and I'm so happy we made the switch!

Sent on 08/05/2019

LAUREN · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing venue

Granite Links has been a pleasure to work with and has the best views of the city of Boston!! Everyone that we interacted with was extremely helpful, positive, and accommodating. Thanks to them we had the wedding of our dreams! We can’t say enough great things about this venue and the staff. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for this review. We are so glad that we could help you have the "wedding of your dreams". We wish you the best married life ever! xo, Granite Links
  • Erica

Lisa Warshafsky · Married on 07/12/2019

Can't Imagine a Better Venue for Us

Our wedding party and all our guests were so well taken care of!
    As the bride, all I had to do the day of the wedding was show up, and have fun!
    Everyone at Granite Links, specifically Theresa and Joanie, are there to make the day run smoothly, and make you feel totally at ease!
    I felt so spoiled all day, and I'm so grateful my guests had an amazing time! So many people came up to us to say this was the best wedding they have ever attended, and I know the team at Granite Links made that possible!

Granite Links Golf Club 9
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for selecting Granite Links! We are so honored to have been a part of your special day! xo, Granite Links
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 07/06/2019

Book here ask for Theresa

Theresa is the kindest and most attentive wedding coordinator. I know she probably has at least 10 other weddings she plans at any given moment but each time she made me feel like I was her only client. She’s that good. She remembered details and discussions from months earlier as if we just had them that day. Working with her and my bridal attendant Julie (could not be sweeter) was a dream.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Theresa was top notch - we love her too! Wishing you all the best! xo, Granite Links
  • Julee

Julee · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7/2019

The venue and staff were absolutely amazing! From start to finish everyone there made sure everything was perfect. Ashley and Susan did an amazing job both during the entire process and on the wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for anything more! Highly recommend.

(Picture Credit - Brit Perkins photography)

Granite Links Golf Club 10
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2019

Granite Links Wedding

Very flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We loved working with you! Thank you for choosing Granite Links for your wedding
    xo
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever

Our wedding reception was held in the Pavilion Tent in June 2019. After our intial meeting with Michelle Reid, we imediately knew we needed to book with Granite Links. We decided on the Pavilion Tent because of the beautiful views and outdoor lawn for our summer wedding. The entire planning process was fantastic and seamless, from quick responsiveness to all our questions to the most amazing food tasting we could have imagined. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Granite Links and it was perfect. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. Kim our attendant was awesome. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Our guests continue to compliment the quality of the food, the level of service from staff, and the beautiful views. It is a day we will never forget and are so incredibly happy we chose Granite Links for our wedding venue.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this review! WE are so incredibly happy that you chose Granite Links for your wedding venue - working with you was a dream come true! xo, Granite Links

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2019

Best wedding venue ever!

I knew from the very moment I saw Granite Links I wanted it as my wedding venue! I had an outside ceremony at the overlook and reception in the ballroom and it was absolutely perfect from start to finish! From the staff helping to make it my dream wedding and always answering every email within minutes leading up to the wedding and the delicious food (people are still calling me telling me how yummy it was) couldn’t have gone better! I wish I could do it all over again!

Granite Links Golf Club 11
    Granite Links Golf Club 12
    Granite Links Golf Club 13
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

We wish we could do it all over again too! You were a dream to work with, and we wish you the warmest of congratulations! xo

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing venue!!

My husband and I were married at Granite Links in June and we cannot stop talking about how perfect the day was! We worked with Sara who was so patient, kind, and organized. We were truly able to enjoy the planning process with Sara knowing that we were in good hands. Kim, the day of attendant was the best and was right by our side all night to make sure we had everything we needed! Our guests will not stop raving about the food, views and attentiveness of the staff. We highly recommend Granite Links to any upcoming bride and groom!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review. We so appreciate you! Thank you for choosing Granite Links - we thrilled to play a part in this special day. Wishing nonstop love and happiness! xo, Granite Links

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

June 2019 Wedding

It was a pleasure working with Sara for my wedding in June of 2019. She was very responsive and was always available for any question that came up. If you get to work with Sara for your event, you will be highly satisfied. I also had the pleasure to work with Elizabeth and Julie on the actual day and a few meetings prior to the actual day. They were both amazing! Thank you girls for making my day so great!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for selecting Granite Links for your wedding and for taking the time to write this kind review. Working with you was an absolute pleasure, and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Kristen

Kristen Sands · Married on 05/17/2019

Simply the best

Granite Links was fabulous to work with when planning our wedding. We got married May 17th in the pavilion tent and it was absolutely perfect. We keep receiving complements on the venue, food and service. We got paired with Sara Coyne, who was incredible, but anyone we dealt with at Granite Links went above and beyond. Sara was quick to respond to emails and helped keep us on track with planning. She offered her advice but was never pushy. We never felt as though we were being upsold and never encountered hidden charges.

The day of the wedding was amazing and I was able to remain calm as I knew we were in great hands. The rain was forecasted to clear early afternoon giving us plenty of time to still have our ceremony outside. When this didn’t happen Sara and her team worked tirelessly (and with our other vendors) to come up with the best plan B for both pictures and ceremony. We were able to remain calm knowing we were in capable hands and that they were making the best decisions for what we wanted. I would highly recommend trusting Granite Links with your next event.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Kristen for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was such a treat for us to work with you on your wedding! We wish you non-stop love and happiness! xo

Luigina · Married on 02/23/2019

Brown Wedding 2.23.19

Best day ever!!! Thank you granite links for allowing us to have everything we wanted. Sara was the best coordinator and sue (waitress) was amazing. They both had our best interest and allowed our day to be seamless.

Granite Links Golf Club 14
    Granite Links Golf Club 19
    Sent on 03/04/2019

Kara · Married on 10/14/2018

Everything was perfect!

Great service! Easy to work with! Loved every moment!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Kara! We are so happy you had a good experience! With deepest congratulations and best wishes for the future from the Granite Links Team!
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 10/09/2018

Wedding ceremony

My wedding ceremony was everything I wanted and more. Sara and Susan were fantastic! They played such a big role on my wedding day. My guests could not stop complimenting the venue, service, and food.
    Thank you for everything Granite Links.
    The Goodness's

Granite Links Golf Club 20
    Granite Links Golf Club 21
    Granite Links Golf Club 22
    Granite Links Golf Club 23
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Granite Links! Wishing you the best that married life has to offer!

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Perfect Experience!

We had our wedding reception at Granite Links October 5, 2018. I wish it were possible to give a 10 star review because they exceeded our expectations in every regard.

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Michelle as our wedding coordinator. From our initial meeting with her were immediately impressed with her knowledge and organization. She made the entire planning process so easy with timelines and regular check-ins.

The day of the event went flawless despite a transportation issue which delayed the start of the ceremony and thus reception. Michelle and our bridal attendant Joannie met us outside the venue with champagne and assisted in gathering our wedding party for photos. They were so accommodating despite the delay and even extended the cocktail hour by 20 minutes to allow for enough time to finish the photos which they did not have to do. Joannie was absolutely fabulous and by our side throughout the entire reception making sure we were where we needed to be and making sure we ate which we were very grateful for!

The venue was pristine, the staff were wonderful, the food was hot and delicious and the drinks were well made. Ultimately all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. We were beyond pleased with our experience and would recommend Granite Links to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

We loved every minute of working with you Alisha! Congratulations and thank you for choosing Granite Links!

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

I can’t say enough about Granite links and their event planning staff. We feel so lucky to have worked with Sara Coyne, who was a pleasure to work with and was extremely responsive, going above and beyond to make sure our requests were met. My family and friends were so impressed with the level of service ( and especially the food!!) provided by Granite links and their staff, especially Sara and Joanie, who made sure any family members with any physical limitations had proper help getting around. They also did a phenomenal job making sure we stuck to our timeline and were just very supportive and calming at times! I highly recommend granite links to any bride. You will be in great hands. Thank you for helping us host our dream wedding. The 2 professional photos at the ruins I posted are Freebird photography, Newburyport, ma @wearefreebird
    Caroline and Niko

Granite Links Golf Club 24
    Granite Links Golf Club 25
    Granite Links Golf Club 26
    Granite Links Golf Club 27
    Granite Links Golf Club 28
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Caroline for sharing this lovely review as well as your beautiful photos! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    -Granite Links

Leia · Married on 07/14/2018

Granite Links is superb!! We received so many compliments on the food, drinks, and of course, that view! Everything we ate was delicious! The bartenders were amazing, there was never a line at the bar because they were so efficient and knew everyone's drinks! We had a couple who couldn't show up because of an emergency at home and they were flexible with us fixing our seating arrangement last minute. I was a little apprehensive leading up to it because I didn't have a wedding coordinator but Linda was awesome! She made sure to take care of everything, place cards, menu cards, seating chart, family photos, gigantic guestbook, etc. etc. Our sparkler exit was one of my favorite things and glad they allowed it! Lisa was our day of attendant and she went above and beyond! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the team at Granite Links! I've uploaded some sneak peeks of images from our photographers, Lovely Valentine (https://www.lovelyvalentine.com/).

Granite Links Golf Club 29
    Granite Links Golf Club 30
    Granite Links Golf Club 31
    Granite Links Golf Club 32
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us! We loved hosting your wedding at Granite Links!