Granite Bakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Irina
    Irina Married on 06/18/2022

Perfect and affordable!!

Looked perfect and tasted even better!!! Thank you!!

Granite Bakery's reply:

Your photographer also shared a photo on Instagram and there were so many amazing comments from family and friends that attended your wedding! They loved it too!
    Holly A. Married on 06/10/2022

Beautiful and Delicious

They delivered a gorgeous three-tier cake that was beautiful and delicious. The one thing I would recommend is this: If they deliver it to a location where you know you'll have to move it from, don't put it on the stand. Whoever runs in to move the cake won't realize that the plexiglass WILL slide right off the stand.

Because it was warm that day, we kept it in the kitchen and moved it to the backyard and my friend didn't realize not to move it WITH the stand -- he nearly had a caketastrophy/

The cake itself was perfection.

Granite Bakery's reply:

Whew! Thanks for the feedback, good job with the save! We're so glad the cake was loved!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing cake!

Our wedding cake from granite was amazing! A ton of flavors to chose from and it ended up looking great and tasting even better!

Yay!! It looks so cute!! We're glad everything went well
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 05/01/2022

Incredible taste and service

The ladies at Granute Bakery were incredibly kind and accommodated everything we wanted. The cakes (chocolate with Bavarian cream and a lemon poppyseed w/marzipan) were both incredibly delicious. The chocolate was so popular it was eaten very quickly, so my husband and I purchased a 2nd small round of the same cake to eat at home. The tiered wedding cake wand absolutely gorgeous with different textures on each tier and cherry blossoms wrapping up the side. Overall, a fabulous experience

Granite Bakery's reply:

Thank you, Nikki! We loved making your cakes! Call us anytime you need to order some goodies
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing Baker, Professional Business, Treats You Like Family

Granite Bakery not only made an amazing cake for my clients wedding, they also made a second cake last minute! We all know that something will go awry on wedding day. Usually its something small and easy. However, on this day, my clients were forced to move ceremony indoors due to weather and we had to flip the reception space. Doing so, we had to relocate the already delivered cake. When the cake was being moved, the cake stand broke!!! The cake fell and was ruined. I called Granite Bakery to see if there was ANYTHING they could do...and you know what, they PULLED THROUGH! They were able to bring a replacement cake and save the personalized decor on the first cake. Huge crisis averted. I will always sing their praise and recommend to all of my couples. Thank you again for your amazing service and treating me and my clients like family. I will never forget that day!!

Granite Bakery's reply:

We were so relieved we were able to help! You all were so kind and patient with us getting that replacement cake out to you. We can't wait to work with you more, Kimberly!!!
    Camille B. Married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful and Tasty! Thanks Granite Bakery!

Granite Bakery was fantastic to work with! They created a beautiful cake for our wedding day. We chose the lemon poppyseed with custard, and coconut with custard pineapple filling. I was hesitant to choose a cake with fondant, Granite Bakery explained that the fondant would give us the look we wanted, and they weren't wrong! They were so helpful when we were sampling flavors and made sure we were satisfied with our order.

Granite Bakery's reply:

This picture is also so gorgeous!! Thank you so much for letting us make this cake! We are so happy to hear you had a great wedding day.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 07/22/2020

Great to work with

They were amazing! The cake was perfect!
  • Aubrie
    Aubrie Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my cake!

I always knew I wanted a Granite Bakery cake for my big day. I've always loved anything I purchased from them! When I went in for my tasting, the wedding team was accommodating and really took the time to let me try as many flavors as I wanted and listened to my vision. They were wonderful to communicate with during the planning process. I needed to modify the size pretty close to the wedding, and they were able to fix it with no problem. My cake arrived on time and looked stunning! I received a ton of compliments on how beautiful it looked and how it tasted even better! I am thrilled that Granite Bakery came through for me and will be recommending them for any cake (or other dessert) occasion.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 07/26/2019

Delicious and easy to work with

Granite bakery made the cupcakes for our wedding. We had way more than we needed for our guests but nearly all the cupcakes were eaten by the end of the night. They were delicious! Granite was very easy to work with and we would highly recommend them for any event.
  • Linda
    Linda C. Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious cake!

We were in love with two cakes and couldn’t decide, they helped us customize a cake that was a mix between the two. Looked great! And best of all it was so delicious!!! They have many options for cake and filling! I’m sad we had decided not to save the top piece! It was so good!
  • Darla
    Darla S. Married on 05/18/2019

Since when is wedding cake delicious!

Cake was not only beautiful but delicious! We were able to taste several different kinds, they recommended how to feed all 250 economically without spending overspending our budget by recommending sheet cake in same flavors vs cupcakes to be served to the guests after the cake cutting. We were even able to take a layer of to the brides cake to her 5th grade students so they got a piece. Highly recommend, they were fabulous.
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Customer Service and Cake!

We had a wonderful consultation and experience with Granite Bakery! They were very accommodating with my large family that all wanted to come with. They have many flavors to choose from and all that we tried were delicious! We went with a Raspberry swirl cake, with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. We had SO many compliments on the cake and especially on the frosting! They delivered to the venue for a small fee and the cake was beautiful! Our florist just added the flowers! Thank you for everything!

Granite Bakery's reply:

It was so fun to do cake tasting with you and your family members! Thank you for including us in your wedding plans!
    Athena Married on 09/30/2018

You will fall in love with their cake!

Granite Bakery has THE best cake in town. We tasted multiple bakeries and they couldn't even compare to Granite. The taste and options they have will blow you away!
    Ashley Married on 09/22/2018
    Cake was fantastic! I couldn’t get enough!
  • Kai
    Kai Married on 09/15/2018

Out of this world!

The tasting room at Granite was was sold us, the flavor choices were amazing. But my wife and I were absolutely blown away by the finished product. The customer service team called and asked questions in the days leading up to the wedding to make sure they were delivering on our vision. Travel has been such an important piece of our lives, and we wanted it reflected throughout the wedding, and in the cake. Granite absolutely delivered. A custom out of this world cake, at an unbelievable value. Thanks again Granite!

Love Kai & Lindsey
  • Lia
    Lia Married on 09/08/2018
    We loved working with Granite Bakery! Delicious, beautiful cake at an affordable cost.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/08/2018
    We walked right in to the consultation. We then chose flavors to try and looked at the display cakes to get a better idea in addition to what we found on pintrest. They offered to let us use one of the many cake stands they have in addition. The consultation was quick, easy, and efficient. I was so nervous to get a bigger cake then the people coming. No worries, the cake was DELICIOUS. All was eaten. And the decorating came out just how we wanted. THANK YOU GRANITE BAKERY. 10 out of 10.

Granite Bakery's reply:

We love to see the completed cake photo! Thank you for including one with your review. It turned out beautifully. Congrats!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 09/07/2018

Best cake ever!

I dreamed of this cake every day leading up to our wedding! The tasting was so easy, the staff was great to work with, they let me make some detail changes a week before and then it was PERFECT on our wedding day! Plus it was delicious!
    Erin Married on 08/18/2018
    We loved our wedding cake! Granite Bakery was very easy to work with, and gave us exactly what we asked for.
    Holly Married on 08/11/2018
    Granite Bakery was awesome! The cake was delicious and on time and looked beautiful and exactly as I described it to them. They were very helpful with suggesting things (as I know very little about wedding cakes) and accommodating my changes and ideas. They are fantastic to work with and I would recommend!
  • Morgan
    Morgan J. Married on 08/01/2018

Best GF cake I've ever had!

They made the best gluten free wedding cake I've ever had. My husband has Celiac so I haven't forgotten what "real cake" tastes like! They had lots of options and great flavors. I loved working with them. Very easy and made the whole experience great. Would highly recommend for gluten free or just any cake! I will be buying my husband's birthday cake here every year!
    Alyssa Married on 06/10/2018
    Granite bakery did such an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was so delicious and everyone loved it.

My only minor complaint would be that it was about 45 mins late being delivered, and the cake cutter arrived almost 2 hours early to cut the cake so I felt awful making her wait around for that long. In the grand scheme of things it really wasn't a big deal, everything turned out amazing.

Granite Bakery's reply:

We love to be part of the magic! Your photos are amazing and we LOVE the picture with you cutting the cake!
    Alyssa Married on 06/02/2018
    Everyone was so helpful and caring! They wanted to make sure I got the cake of my dreams for my wedding. I was very pleased with what they came up with.

Granite Bakery's reply:

This is design is simple, but so stunning! Including your photo on the cake table makes everything complete. Thank you for sharing your compliments. Congratulations!
    Caitlin Married on 05/26/2018
    We used to live down the street from them and the raspberry marzipan cake is our absolute favorite! We had to have it for our whole wedding cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and Granite Bakery was so easy to work with. 5 thumbs up!!

Granite Bakery's reply:

Marzipan is a tradition for many of our customers, and we are happy that you included it in your wedding plans. Your guests were truly spoiled!