Granite Bakery Reviews

166 Reviews for Granite Bakery

• Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 07/22/2020

Great to work with

They were amazing! The cake was perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Aubrie

Aubrie · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my cake!

I always knew I wanted a Granite Bakery cake for my big day. I've always loved anything I purchased from them! When I went in for my tasting, the wedding team was accommodating and really took the time to let me try as many flavors as I wanted and listened to my vision. They were wonderful to communicate with during the planning process. I needed to modify the size pretty close to the wedding, and they were able to fix it with no problem. My cake arrived on time and looked stunning! I received a ton of compliments on how beautiful it looked and how it tasted even better! I am thrilled that Granite Bakery came through for me and will be recommending them for any cake (or other dessert) occasion.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/26/2019

Delicious and easy to work with

Granite bakery made the cupcakes for our wedding. We had way more than we needed for our guests but nearly all the cupcakes were eaten by the end of the night. They were delicious! Granite was very easy to work with and we would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Linda

Linda C. · Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious cake!

We were in love with two cakes and couldn’t decide, they helped us customize a cake that was a mix between the two. Looked great! And best of all it was so delicious!!! They have many options for cake and filling! I’m sad we had decided not to save the top piece! It was so good!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Darla

Darla S. · Married on 05/18/2019

Since when is wedding cake delicious!

Cake was not only beautiful but delicious! We were able to taste several different kinds, they recommended how to feed all 250 economically without spending overspending our budget by recommending sheet cake in same flavors vs cupcakes to be served to the guests after the cake cutting. We were even able to take a layer of to the brides cake to her 5th grade students so they got a piece. Highly recommend, they were fabulous.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Customer Service and Cake!

We had a wonderful consultation and experience with Granite Bakery! They were very accommodating with my large family that all wanted to come with. They have many flavors to choose from and all that we tried were delicious! We went with a Raspberry swirl cake, with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. We had SO many compliments on the cake and especially on the frosting! They delivered to the venue for a small fee and the cake was beautiful! Our florist just added the flowers! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Granite Bakery's reply:

It was so fun to do cake tasting with you and your family members! Thank you for including us in your wedding plans!

Athena · Married on 09/30/2018

You will fall in love with their cake!

Granite Bakery has THE best cake in town. We tasted multiple bakeries and they couldn't even compare to Granite. The taste and options they have will blow you away!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Cake was fantastic! I couldn’t get enough!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Kai

Kai · Married on 09/15/2018

Out of this world!

The tasting room at Granite was was sold us, the flavor choices were amazing. But my wife and I were absolutely blown away by the finished product. The customer service team called and asked questions in the days leading up to the wedding to make sure they were delivering on our vision. Travel has been such an important piece of our lives, and we wanted it reflected throughout the wedding, and in the cake. Granite absolutely delivered. A custom out of this world cake, at an unbelievable value. Thanks again Granite!

Love Kai & Lindsey

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved working with Granite Bakery! Delicious, beautiful cake at an affordable cost.

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

We walked right in to the consultation. We then chose flavors to try and looked at the display cakes to get a better idea in addition to what we found on pintrest. They offered to let us use one of the many cake stands they have in addition. The consultation was quick, easy, and efficient. I was so nervous to get a bigger cake then the people coming. No worries, the cake was DELICIOUS. All was eaten. And the decorating came out just how we wanted. THANK YOU GRANITE BAKERY. 10 out of 10.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Granite Bakery's reply:

We love to see the completed cake photo! Thank you for including one with your review. It turned out beautifully. Congrats!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/07/2018

Best cake ever!

I dreamed of this cake every day leading up to our wedding! The tasting was so easy, the staff was great to work with, they let me make some detail changes a week before and then it was PERFECT on our wedding day! Plus it was delicious!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved our wedding cake! Granite Bakery was very easy to work with, and gave us exactly what we asked for.

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

Granite Bakery was awesome! The cake was delicious and on time and looked beautiful and exactly as I described it to them. They were very helpful with suggesting things (as I know very little about wedding cakes) and accommodating my changes and ideas. They are fantastic to work with and I would recommend!

• Morgan

Morgan J. · Married on 08/01/2018

Best GF cake I've ever had!

They made the best gluten free wedding cake I've ever had. My husband has Celiac so I haven't forgotten what "real cake" tastes like! They had lots of options and great flavors. I loved working with them. Very easy and made the whole experience great. Would highly recommend for gluten free or just any cake! I will be buying my husband's birthday cake here every year!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2018

Granite bakery did such an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was so delicious and everyone loved it.

My only minor complaint would be that it was about 45 mins late being delivered, and the cake cutter arrived almost 2 hours early to cut the cake so I felt awful making her wait around for that long. In the grand scheme of things it really wasn't a big deal, everything turned out amazing.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Granite Bakery's reply:

We love to be part of the magic! Your photos are amazing and we LOVE the picture with you cutting the cake!

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Everyone was so helpful and caring! They wanted to make sure I got the cake of my dreams for my wedding. I was very pleased with what they came up with.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Granite Bakery's reply:

This is design is simple, but so stunning! Including your photo on the cake table makes everything complete. Thank you for sharing your compliments. Congratulations!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

We used to live down the street from them and the raspberry marzipan cake is our absolute favorite! We had to have it for our whole wedding cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and Granite Bakery was so easy to work with. 5 thumbs up!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Granite Bakery's reply:

Marzipan is a tradition for many of our customers, and we are happy that you included it in your wedding plans. Your guests were truly spoiled!

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Granite bakery provided my cake and refreshments for my wedding and honestly, I loved everything. Before the wedding we went in and cake tested and it was DELICIOUS. They were super affordable and made literally everything so easy and stress free. So glad we went with them!

Sent on 06/21/2018

L · Married on 05/12/2018

They were fabulous and the cakes were delicious!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2018

I met with Alexis at granite bakery and designed exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake. I am a very visual person so leaving it in their hands until my wedding day made me nervous. But the day of my wedding it arrived and I was in awe over how absolutely beautiful it was! They created exactly what I wanted and I was so happy!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Robin · Married on 03/16/2018

Granite Bakery went beyond what I expecited to deliver a delicious and beautiful cake. They also set it up beautifully. I also felt like I was charged correctly and treated professionally. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Amber · Married on 03/08/2018

Granite Bakery was very professional and organized. We will definitely use them again. Beautiful cake and friendly service.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

Delish! The cake was there right on time and exactly as expected. Excellent quality!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Ceridwen · Married on 02/24/2018

Granite Bakery has the best wedding cakes hands down. We had the Strawberry Cheesecake Cake with lemon filling, Chocolate Raspberry cake with Raspberry filling and the Almond Cake with Apple filling. Fondant over butter cream. The decoration was perfect, the flowers beautiful and artistic. We put this on the menu as desert, everyone raved about the cake being the best they have ever tasted. We even had 2 food scientist at the wedding who raved over the deliciousness. They delivered in pefect time and the stand was beautiful.

Sent on 02/26/2018