Grandasia Bridal & Fashion Reviews

73 | Quincy, MA

73 Reviews for Grandasia Bridal & Fashion

Grandasia Bridal is amazing! They have a great selection of wedding gowns and are so helpful and attentive throughout the whole process. My alterations came out perfect and were very fairly priced. I also purchased my gorgeous shoes from there that match my dress and sash perfectly!! I am so pleased with my experience at Grandasia Bridal.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Allison · Married on 04/16/2014

My fiancé and I finished looking at a reception venue early and called Grandasia to see if we could come over for our appointment ahead of schedule. They said not a problem, we can accommodate you. I was a surprised by the layout of the store at first, very different than a typical bridal store. I was promptly greeted and introduced to the staff. I was given a “how we work here session” by a young intern who knew her stuff. They let us browse the dresses, without limiting the time or the number of dresses I could try on. I had already been to several stores so I knew what I liked and didn’t like at this point. They offered to take dresses off the walls and manikins if I wanted. The intern was very attentive without hovering. Once I started trying dresses on, they brought out cold bottled water for us. The intern and other staff was readily available to zip me up, clip me in, and place veils on my head. They encouraged us to take pictures and gave me plenty of time for each dress. There was no pressure from anyone at any point to purchase anything- which was fantastic! Once the other bride had left (keep in mind, we were almost two hours early for our appointment), I was given the full attention of all three staff. A dress I knew I would not like was suggested; I tried it on just to see. It was a little hard to politely say no thank you because it was so highly encouraged. But once I found my dress, none of that mattered!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Look no further than Grandasia-the collection has something for Everyone-as mother-of the groom I was simply delighted with the choices and found a beautiful dress immediately. The staff graciously accommodated me as the time of the wedding was only two months away. The dress arrived on schedule, with one week to spare and the fittings went smoothly. The entire staff was friendly, courteous, and very professional, I highly recommend buying dresses from Grandasia.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Betty · Married on 03/29/2014

Grandasia provided my wedding gown, veil, mother of the bride dress, grandmother of the bride dress, and all my bridesmaid dresses. Truly a one stop shop for wedding dress shopping. So many varieties of styles, fabric choices and colors! My gorgeous Justin Alexander wedding gown received SO MANY compliments! Highly recommend Grandasia for all dress shopping. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2014

robin · Married on 11/18/2013

Robin DiCarlo (Boston)
    People like me want an Asian Fashion Boutique. There's not enough around. When GrandAsia opened, we were so happy! I've been in to buy clothing in general. Everything is unique & beautiful. It's a wonderland of color & sparkle! When I started planning my wedding, I KNEW this was the place for me. The selection was amazing, as were the dresses. The girls in there know their stuff! Very smart, creative, friendly women. They had great ideas & input during my dress fittings. I'm SO happy with my dress! The staff & service is amazing. You can't help but love these girls, they take you in like family. I Drop in from time to time just to say hi & see what's new. I heard I'm not the only one that does this! They are highly skilled & professional. I go there for all my occasion dresses. Go there & get the ultimate experience!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Mary Ann · Married on 11/09/2013

I went into Grandasia having already purchased my dress at a chain store - and they were more than gracious to take it in for alterations. The whole alteration consultation process was easy, as Phi and the staff are very attentive. Phi worked with me to help make the perfect adjustments for the gown giving amazing advice on how to make the best alterations for the style of dress. And the price was MORE than reasonable!

Also, my mother even found HER perfect dress while we were there and it is simply gorgeous - and my mother is tough to please. ;-)

I will recommend this store for any and everyone looking for a dress for weddings or proms or any other formal event. I was so pleased with all of the help and the work they did!

Sent on 08/12/2013

I have to thank Phi and Peggy and the staff for all the hard work that they did in finding me the perfect mother of the groom dress. Their professionalism and skillls at alterations went above and beyond. Everyone loved my dress and I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a special occasion.

Sent on 10/22/2013

eftiola · Married on 10/13/2013

Words cannot explain how BLESSED I feel finding this place. I absolutely LOVE-LOVE-LOVE everything this place has to offer. From the LARGE selection of dresses and when I say dresses I mean dresses of any kind...such as: Wedding, Cocktail, Bridesmaid, Mother of the bride etc. Also I'd like to add that if you're looking for any kind of accessories you can MOST CERTAINLY find it at Grandasia!!! Amazing beautiful shoes, crowns, earrings, bracelets, hats, veils...you name it...THEY GOT IT! However, what is a great place without customer service?!?!?! DONT WORRY, they've got the BEST customer service I've seen so far. Mrs. Phi (the owner) is the most sweetest lady I've encountered so far. She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! .Her staff is quite the help...and very friendly. I highly recommend this place!!! I simply can't get enough of them and I myself am a loyal customer. I've already purchased two STUNNING BEAUTIFUL dresses for my wedding day, my GORGEOUS veil, and also recently I had a wedding to go to and purchased this FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL Lilac gown that made me feel like I was a Greek Goddess in it!!!! So.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR....Go in...and have the experience of your life at Grandasia in Quincy Center.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Bing · Married on 09/10/2013

I called in first, and a very warm voice picked up. He answered my specific questions concerning renting a traditional Chinese wedding dress Qipao. He even gave me detailed instructions on how to get there. This is a good start so I went in the next day when they opened at 12pm. The store is easy to target with big displace windows. I was a little lost with such a huge store. Immediately a gentleman came to help us. He even recognized my voice and remembered my name from the phone the day before. He kindly led me to the room with a large selection of qipao. The owner Phi came along with a big smile and introduced me to different sections, in terms of style and price range. With her help, I got some great choices.
    Chelsea with measuring tape on the neck took me to the bridal fitting room. She was so patient and gave me genuine suggestions on the dresses. She did not rush me to do anything and showed great understanding of me trying so many dresses to get to the right one. I loved one of them so much but it did not have my size…I was so upset. Two older lady came together to see if they could modify it but after careful exam they did not think it was possible to have me fit in while keep it in good shape. I was thinking wearing nubra to save space but they said Qipao would not look at elegant that way. I was so sad but at the same time thinking they are so honest and think for my best instead of just trying to sell.
    Chelsea suggested two others she saw with a different material. At that point, I was willing to try anything but I was almost sure nothing will look better than the one before. I was wrong!! One of them looked not so great on the hanger fitted me like a glove!! I looked so elegant! Even better than the one before!! I was

Sent on 08/30/2013

Margaret · Married on 09/06/2013

I ordered my 2 bridesmaids dresses from Phi in Grandasia. I placed my order over the internet as I live in Ireland. I received the dresses last week and they are absolutely perfect. The quality of them is top class. I had seen these dresses originally in a bridal store in Ireland but because the dresses were so expensive I had no choice but to forget about them or to try find them on the internet & chance ordering them this way,which, lets face it, can be very risky.
    However, there is NO risk involved with shopping with grandasia, any query I had Phi was back to me straight away, she gave me an estimated delivery time when I went ahead with my purchase & this was exactly when the dresses were received. Grandasia was actually closed when the designer couriered my dresses but Phi went in especially to get them & had them back with the courier that evening so that there would be no delay in getting them to me.
    I can not recommend Phi & Grandasia enough & if there is any brides out there thinking of doing business with them, then I would highly recommend you doing so. I know I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future & maybe one day i will actually get to visit the shop in person!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2013

I have had just the most outstanding experience at Grandasia!!! I found my dream bridal gown near my parents home in NY, however I knew I couldn't get the dress there and travel in to NY for every fitting and such. I did some searching and found the dress at Grandasia. Phi quickly responded and set up an off-hours appt for me since I was rushing to purchase and order my gown. She was so sweet and took the best of care of us. She recommended a custom cut for the gown since I needed much larger in the bust than anywhere else. She measured and clearly wrote everything out for me and for the designer. A few weeks later my dress arrived!!! I just had my first fitting two days ago, and my dress fits LIKE A GLOVE! I don't think it could possibly fit any better and it's all thanks to Phi's precise measurements and communication. I am so excited to continue working with these wonderful people on my dream gown. Hands down, I would recommend this store to EVERYONE I know! LOVE Phi and the gentleman who escorted us to the bridal suite and took great care of us, while we were there. They are wonderful, I can't say enough positive things!

Sent on 06/15/2013

My experience with Grandasia was truly a god sent! I found everything I needed for my wedding and more. I found Grandasia online back in December 2012 when I got engaged and have since gone to see the owner, Phi throughout the whole entire wedding planning experience. I am Vietnamese and marrying a Chinese man, so we wanted a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony, an American ceremony and a Chinese Tea Ceremony. Phi offered me the most exquisite dresses in her store, she made me feel special and really tailored to my budget and needs! The dresses at Grandasia are absolutely gorgeous, extremely well made and fitted perfectly. More importantly, they were easy to change in and out of for the three ceremonies. She was so accomodating and flexible with my needs. I actually bought my shoes, veil and jewellery all from her store.

Being Asian, I wanted to get the Hong Kong style wedding portraits done before the wedding. Phi and her associates made my photo shoot day become a spectacular event! I had my hair and make-up done by a professional at Grandasia, my outfits were coordinated by Phi, and the photographer had multiple backdrops and props to make our photo shoot an awesome experience. It was very authentic and traditional looking, but with class and elegance. My family and friends are raving about our photos! My fiance and I loved our photos so we ordered an album and a glass portrait for our wedding reception.

Grandasia is truly a one stop shop from customer service and hospitality to quality of product, they really do deliver. I highly recommend this bridal experience to all future brides.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Janice · Married on 11/02/2012

I usually don't like to write reviews but I feel like I have to share my experience with Grandasia. I was in search of a Christening gown for my DD and the first place that popped up in my mind is Grandasia. After a superb experience with them purchasing my wedding gown last year, I just knew they were the perfect store for my daughter's Christening.

The first time I was there, service was excellent. It's a store where you feel you're family and that they'd take care of you to the utmost extent. Their bridal collection is vast. There is definitely something for everyone here. For my gown, I went with the Grecian style. It was Phi who suggested it to me and boy it was the perfect dress! The material is soft, flowy and very comfortable. It looked chic and elegant and I feel beautiful in it and my husband thought so too :D I had it altered and they did a fantastic job! Hands down to them! I've had dresses altered somewhere else before and it wasn't nearly as perfect as the way they did with my dress. They really helped make my wedding day an unforgettable one. Sounds cheesy but it's so true!

During my 2nd visit, they moved to another location which really made my jaw drop. The place is huge with several sections for different events! It's like a one stop shop. They've expanded their services-to photography, cakes, flower arrangements and more! Anyway, my DD's gown is gorgeous! I can't wait for her to wear it on her big day! Many thanks to all the staff at Grandasia:) I will for sure be back if I need their services again.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Although we did not have a planned appointment, I met my daughter at Grandasia to check out the selection of bride & bridal party dresses. The plan was to make an appointment at a later date if we were impressed with the quality and selection of the inventory and attentiveness of the management. Even though it was a typical busy Saturday, they made us feel welcome and graciously and professionally accommodated us. The selection was great. She ended up deciding on a discontinued sample which was absolutely gorgeous below our budget. Doesn't get better than that! But talk about special...when Sarah decided on her wedding dress, the entire staff stood around cheering and clapping! She also found beautiful options for the bridal party as well. No need to go the factory at David Bridal, check out Grandasis - you won't be sorry.

Sent on 04/13/2014

I'm not a high-maintenance bride, and I was looking for a simple, light dress for an outdoor summer wedding. Most of the bridal dresses were out of my price range (upwards of $600), but I found a beautiful bridesmaid dress for under $200. It's gorgeous, elegant and light, and I have money left over to spend on a sash and accessories.
    The service at Grandasia was fantastic. They treated me and my mom like VIPs. The salesman welcomed me as soon as I walked in the door and showed me to my "suite." He introduced me to Phi, the owner, and to the woman who helped me with the dresses. While I was trying on dresses, he brought us complementary waters and chatted with my mom. There was no pressure to buy anything, nor to take a fancier dress over the one I had picked out. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We had a lovely visit, and I'm so glad to have bought from my wedding dress from this store.

Sent on 02/04/2014

I highly recommend Grandasia Bridal and Fashion in Quincy Center. The staff were incredibly helpful and nice. It was a pleasure working with them, as they provided exceptional customer service. I would recommend them to any bride and bridesmaid.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Thank you to Miss Phi and the staff at Grandasia! As a middle aged bride, I was looking for something age appropriate yet beautiful and I found it at Grandasia. They brought out many different dresses, but they brought me one that was perfect for me. It was beautiful and elegant. Alterations were made swiftly and the dress fit perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2016

My two daughters and I, one being the bride and one the maid of honor, had a wonderful experience at Grandasia Bridal and Fashion. From the moment we entered the shop the staff treated us with great kindness and experience. The selection of gowns and price range were very good and the shop did a wonderful job getting my daughter's gown fitted and ready within our nine day time period before my daughter had to return to her home in another state. I would recommend this fine shop to anyone.

Sent on 12/27/2014

The quality of service provided at Grandasia is the very best - the sales staff is professional, welcoming, friendly, attentive and more than willing to to spend as much time with you as you as need. I was looking to rent a tuxedo for my husband and prior to going to Grandasia, I went to a well known tuxedo/ gentelmen's wearhouse store - where we were told that you cannot try-on tuxes - the reason the sales rep told us was because the store was too big - ok whatever that means - then I asked about tux shirts - they only had one to choose from and we were told that tux shirts are all the same - HELLO - not true - I then asked about rhinestone studs - I was told that no one makes rhinestone studs - so not true - I ended up finding a great set of studs/cufflinks on the Cuff Daddy Site. I digress - we went to Grandasia and were able to buy a tux along with a tux shirt - thanks to Grandasia - everything worked out GREAT. I highly recommend that you visit Grandasia for all of your wedding/formal apparel. GREAT EXPERIENCE

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kemmy · Married on 06/20/2014

I appreciate the time they took with me to find a dress. Thank you Grandasia. KChristopher

Sent on 07/14/2014

3.5

This shop was absolutely wonderful!

I had always passed by it in Quincy Center but was a little hesitant wondering if they'd have a variety for my wedding dress selection and I've never been so pleasantly surprised! The customer service was phenomenal, they make you feel so comfortable which is something I have not found in ANY other bridal store, or any dress store in general. You get your own consultant that immediately helps you and you don't have to wait around for an hour and a half like at David's Bridal, just to get started. They allow you to pick anything you like while also picking their own recommendations.

My favorite dress was one on a mannequin and they were more than happy to take it off and raved about how beautiful I looked in it. You get your own private area, and they even brought us water bottles to keep us as happy as possible the whole time.

Not only was the customer service the best I've had, they had beautiful dresses that they let you customize a lot of the time and the price is great. The owner of the store goes out of her way to welcome you and help you with anything you need as well. I highly recommend this shop for any high quality dress you need!

Sent on 02/14/2014
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 07/10/2009

3.6
      1.5
      3.0

Their Vietnamese wedding dress rentals are a bit expensive. Not to mention, they're all very bling-bling and gaudy.

Sent on 07/28/2009

victoria · Married on 06/25/2016

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

Okay, realize this: you are located in the midst of the biggest Asian population second to Chinatown Boston. Yet, when I go in there to try to find a decent qipao your selection is limited to just literally 1 rack in the back along with 1 other rack of like 5 below par qun kwa rentals. Seriously?! There are tons of up and coming Asian Americans trying to find quality, traditional wedding outfits their weddings. Where's the Asia in your Grandasia gone? You should just rename yourself. I get you're catering to prom goers and the American wedding market but it just doesn't make sense that Grandasia wouldn't have a better qipao and qun kwa selection.
    It would have been nice to find something decent in quincy. Instead, I took my business online. Would've liked to support local stores..

Sent on 04/14/2016