Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 5
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7

kayleen · Married on 11/28/2014

My reception was beautiful at the Killian Palms country club!! The event staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The venue provided the draping, the linens, and the catering and everything was beautiful. I received many compliments on the food, and the service of the staff! I had an excellent experience at the Grand Salon Ballroom at the Killian Palms Country Club.

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • rebeccakelsey

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2014

Working with Grand Salon Reception Hall made planning my wedding easy! Finding everything separately was very stressful so finding customizable packages like this made my life so made the process (and my wedding day) so much more enjoyable.

Edit: Make sure you get the gazebo ceremony! It was stunning.

Sent on 12/07/2014

After many emails and phone calls, my daughter's wedding day came and went.

I would like to thank all your staff for their hospitality, friendliness and kindness.  The last minute accommodations due to the weather were handled very smoothly.

I have received rave reviews, from the dinner to the decorations, and of course, the beautiful flower arrangements thanks to Glamour Florist. Mr. Bee's cake was yummy, yummy! and Mas Photography provided outstanding services.

Thanks to my Event Coordinator, Katherine, my memories of this whole experience will forever include her professionalism and dedication.

Thank You.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amarilys · Married on 11/01/2014

Carolina,

I want to thank you for giving me piece of mind, in a moment that was a milestone for our family. Genesis gazebo ceremony was amazing just like the wedding at the reception hall. Everything came out wonderful, and everyone was commenting on how beautiful everything was.

I truly believe it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

From the Bride and Groom, and all of us I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Amarilys O’Hallorans

Sent on 11/07/2014

Killian Palm's was super helpful and made it possible to have our dream reception in our budget. We wanted something beautiful that wouldn't break the bank, but we definitely didn't want a traditional banquet hall. Killian Palm's stood out especially the bar in the Ciudamar room. The staff was very helpful and super patient with us since we had no idea what we were doing. Killian Palm's did an amazing job and had someone there for us on the day of the wedding to make sure it all went smoothly. We had a hiccup with a vendor, and Killian Palm's assisted with the matter and relieved some stress with the situation. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Natali · Married on 10/21/2014

it was an amazing venue and my family enjoyed every single second in the salon! my husband and i had an amazing time.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Adriana · Married on 10/10/2014

I cannot begin to express the level of happiness I have for this venue. They completed everything promptly and professionally which is very important on "the big day". They captured every moment I wanted to remember perfectly. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone for any looking for a venue to create an amazing experience. I look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ana · event on: 10/04/2014

Amazing Venue out of all the venues that i saw, this one definitely was my number one choice and it could have not been a better decision. The girls are very quick in answering any questions you may have, and they all met my expectations.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Edith · Married on 10/03/2014

I had been in the hospital the same day of the wedding making it hard for me to plan anything. The whole day it had been raining too. They were beyond supportive considering the very catastrophic situations surrounding the whole wedding. They even offered to dry the gazebo area or to have it in the reception hall and they decorated the table and made everything ready for the wedding. Carolina, my event planner was made aware of the entire situation and went above and beyond everything that was expected of her to make my wedding as pleasant as possible (given the circumstances). The food was incredible, decorations were amazing, all the guests were very impressed with the entire wedding. I am beyond grateful to everyone of their staff that made my wedding such an incredible experience. They also took some beautiful pictures and sent them to me in a little card in the mail. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!! They will make your special day even more special, and they will do it with a great smile on their faces.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Maritza · Married on 09/28/2014

Look no further if you are looking for a venue for your Special Day or Wedding. Grand Salon has it all!!! From the start, Katherine, Carolina and Lorraine will assist you with all of your request. The place is beautiful, our guest were all talking about the service and location for 2 weeks! Mario and staff were amazing... The food was delicious and hot (our compliments to the chef!). The Baby Shower for my daughter in law became a memorable event, she had a glow on her face and many of our guest are planning there future events at Grand Salon

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/16/2014

Wedding was a dream come true. They were amazing. My ceramony was supposed to be outside in the gazebo but due to weather issues it was moved to inside and they made it perfect. Food was incredible as was the service.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/16/2014

Everyone at the Grand Salon made our wedding absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! It was truly an amazing event for us and all of our guests!

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/15/2014

Awesome and Affordable! Lorraine is sweet and helpful. I was suppose to have my wedding at the Gazebo in Killian Palm Country Club, unfortunately it was raining and everything had to be moved indoors to the Grand Salon Reception Hall where we were having the reception. Even with the move everything still went smoothly and at the end I loved the way that they the inside. Even with the raIn, it was the BEST Day Ever.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Anthony · Married on 07/18/2014

Our wedding was perfect!!! Everybody was so helpful throughout the process, Carolina helped us so much!!!

On the wedding date, everybody was very helpful and friendly!!! Our wedding ceremony and reception was amazing!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Mirelida · Married on 07/12/2014

Hi Katherine and Lorine,

I know this note is a little late, but I just have to thank you for all your work and patience in making our Big Day truly memorable. Andres David and I could have not asked for a more amazing and simply perfect day! It was well beyond any expectation.

It is so hard to imagine the tables set up, linen, favor, flowers, and other individual components come together, but you helped along the way. The day of the wedding when I walked into the venue and saw the gazebo and took a glimpse at the ballroom before the reception started I was filled with joy and overwhelming emotion “this is real, and it’s perfect".

Our guest agreed. They were stung by how beautiful the gazebo, terrace and ballroom looked that day. The complimented the chief, the food was simply delightful and delicious. The servers were extremely thoughtful and gracious. The music was lively and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Overall, a great wedding celebration!

Again, I am beyond please that we chose Grand Salon Ballroom as the venue for our wedding. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Sincerely,

Mirelida and Andres David Acosta

Sent on 09/18/2014

Dana · Married on 07/05/2014

Our wedding was perfect! It was all that I had dreamed of and more! It was beautiful! The staff did a great job and Katherine was there during every step of the ceremony and reception giving me a piece of mind so that I didn't have anything to worry about. It was a day that we will never forget! Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kassandra · Married on 06/29/2014

We are more than thrilled with our experience at Grand Salon Ballrooms at Killian Palms for our recent wedding. From the very beginning, when we went in for a quote, Lorraine was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. She and the other staff consistently answered all of my emails in a timely manner and made the planning process so easy. The venue is beautiful and classy. We were extremely pleased with all of the choices we made and how they were perfectly executed by the venue. All of the staff on the day of were extremely helpful as well, making sure my husband and I were taken care of. The food was excellent and the bar was making great drinks all night. Eliecer Gonzalez's DJ services with Concept Music were great at providing the perfect music all night to keep the party alive. They worked with any outside vendors such as our cake which was included (from Divine Delicacies) to ensure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this venue to all South Florida couples looking for a venue that takes the stress out of the planning process. THANK YOU GRAND SALON BALLROOMS FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Wonderful staff. So friendly and accommodating. We planned our wedding from out of state, and the staff at Grand Salon were terrific. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone. The vendors they provide are high quality and professional.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Anay · Married on 04/20/2014

Everything was perfect!! They made my wedding day very special. All the decorations were great and the food was awesome. We used Mr. Bee's as the cake vendor and it was delicious. Thank you very much!

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I couldn't have been more happier with our wedding ceremony and reception. Lorraine made it such a breeze and was extremely helpful especially since I had so many special requests. I rarely had a chance to come into the office and was always sending multiple emails with a thousand questions and she always answered them as promptly as possible. The food was absolutely delicious and the DJ was amazing he kept all of us dancing the entire night. I have nothing but kind words to say about Killian Palms, and loved the attention to detail they had. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2014

The venue is Gorgeous, the food was delicious and the staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Harold · Married on 02/14/2014

This place is wonderful. The staff, their service and attitude is above and beyond of what's required. Everything was great and the guests were thrilled to be there.
    People like Lorraine, Katherine and Carolina and everyone else involved were just outstanding.
    I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to have a celebration. Our wedding was a hit and we loved it.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/25/2014

I had an amazing time and I was 100% satisfied with absolutely everything! The food was delicious, the
    service was prompt, the staff that was present that night was incredibly helpful with everything. Overall
    my husband and I are very pleased with it all. Thank you ladies for everything Katherine, Lorraine and Caroline who were the ones we usually were attended by. Also a special thanks for being so helpful and understanding with our payments. I know things got really tight for us at the end and although there were moments of a lot of stress we thank you all for being so understanding with us we are very grateful.

Best wishes, keep up the amazing service!

Yours Truly,
    Mr. & Mrs. Encarnacion

Sent on 02/21/2014

Everything was excellent. The service very nice, the food, the music and the decoration was amazing. Beyond my expectations.

Sent on 02/13/2014

JENNY · Married on 12/07/2013

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. They were so amazing and helpful. Katherine is such an incredbile part of their team! She is so dedicated to what she does and is constantly giving you tips and advice. Everyone who was at my wedding told me how beautiful the venue was and how incredible the staff was. The moment my husband and I arrived to the venue, we were given a giant plate full of appetizers because they wanted to make sure that the bride and groom also ate. They were so thoughtful and, best of all, affordable. I went to places who wanted to charge me three time what they did. It was ridiculous and, for a moment, we thought we wouldn't be able to have the day we had dreamed about. Luckily, I found this venue.. If you are unsure about where you want to have your wedding, I recommend you to take a moment and visit Katherine. Thank you so much grand salon!!

Sent on 01/08/2014