Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 5
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7

Shirley · Married on 12/13/2014

Good Evening Carolina,  I received the pictures you sent me from my wedding 12/13/14 Thank you so much, I loved them. I want to thank you for everything. My whole experience from the begin to the day of my wedding, you guys truly made it stress free and helped me with everything. I was recommend and have no regrets, I live in broward county and will highly recommend you guys. I loved the presentation just before dinner was served, you guys made me feel special on my day. The place is beautiful and all my guest loved every bit of it, so again I would like to thank everyone who made my day feel special and unforgettable just how I wanted pictured it.
    Thanks a million,
    Shirley Figueroa

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/13/2014

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club exceeded our expectations. We loved everything about our wedding day!!! We didn't have to stress about anything. They helped us every step of the way leading up to our big day!! It was very affordable and stress-free. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous everything was. All of our guests thought we spent tens of thousands of dollars, and although it looked like it, it was so affordable. We were told we had the best wedding to date!!! We looked for an affordable venue for TWO YEARS and we have to say nothing that we found came close to Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club. We chose the Unforgettable package which included a photographer, florist, DJ, open bar, wedding cake, venue, invitations, and so much more. It was truly Unforgettable!!! We didn't even need a wedding coordinator for the day of because everyone there ensured that our wedding day ran smoothly!! You would be crazy to book your wedding any where else in South Florida!! It's stress-free, affordable, fun, gorgeous and down right the BEST!! It was truly truly truly amazing!!! We are still on high about our wedding day as every bride and groom should be. I feel like I can go on and on, but words can not describe just how awesome it really was. I would definitely book another event here!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

My dream wedding! The staff at Killian Palms took my vision and made it a dream come true! The food was exceptional. My guest were beyond surprised to see how delicious everything was. All the venue options that were provided for us were phenomenal! From the very first day I went to look at this venue until the day of my event, every meeting was very pleasant and helpful. The photos that the staff took were beautiful. The week I returned from my honeymoon I had a letter from Killian Palms with a beautiful USB with all the photos they took the time to take (this is not including the photographer). I wish I could do it all again! I would definitely recommend Killian Palm for any event, but by far as a wedding venue!! Thank you to the staff at Killian Palms for truly making this a memorable day!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Claudia · Married on 12/06/2014

From the moment that I walked into Grand Salon Reception Hall inquiring on packages and prices for my wedding, I was met with much professionalism from Lorraine who graciously and patiently went over every detail with me (it was a no-brainer that I had found my wedding venue). The day of the wedding everything was gorgeous, music was great, and the food absolutely amazing!!! If you are looking for first class looks for the best value and amazing customer service, look no further than Grand Salon!

Sent on 12/17/2014

kayleen · Married on 11/28/2014

My reception was beautiful at the Killian Palms country club!! The event staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The venue provided the draping, the linens, and the catering and everything was beautiful. I received many compliments on the food, and the service of the staff! I had an excellent experience at the Grand Salon Ballroom at the Killian Palms Country Club.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Monique · event on 11/22/2014

Everything for my daughters party was great. The staff are very friendly. The food was good. I would definitely use this venue again.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • rebeccakelsey

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2014

Working with Grand Salon Reception Hall made planning my wedding easy! Finding everything separately was very stressful so finding customizable packages like this made my life so made the process (and my wedding day) so much more enjoyable.

Edit: Make sure you get the gazebo ceremony! It was stunning.

Sent on 12/07/2014

After many emails and phone calls, my daughter's wedding day came and went.

I would like to thank all your staff for their hospitality, friendliness and kindness.  The last minute accommodations due to the weather were handled very smoothly.

I have received rave reviews, from the dinner to the decorations, and of course, the beautiful flower arrangements thanks to Glamour Florist. Mr. Bee's cake was yummy, yummy! and Mas Photography provided outstanding services.

Thanks to my Event Coordinator, Katherine, my memories of this whole experience will forever include her professionalism and dedication.

Thank You.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amarilys · Married on 11/01/2014

Carolina,

I want to thank you for giving me piece of mind, in a moment that was a milestone for our family. Genesis gazebo ceremony was amazing just like the wedding at the reception hall. Everything came out wonderful, and everyone was commenting on how beautiful everything was.

I truly believe it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

From the Bride and Groom, and all of us I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Amarilys O’Hallorans

Sent on 11/07/2014

Killian Palm's was super helpful and made it possible to have our dream reception in our budget. We wanted something beautiful that wouldn't break the bank, but we definitely didn't want a traditional banquet hall. Killian Palm's stood out especially the bar in the Ciudamar room. The staff was very helpful and super patient with us since we had no idea what we were doing. Killian Palm's did an amazing job and had someone there for us on the day of the wedding to make sure it all went smoothly. We had a hiccup with a vendor, and Killian Palm's assisted with the matter and relieved some stress with the situation. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Natali · Married on 10/21/2014

it was an amazing venue and my family enjoyed every single second in the salon! my husband and i had an amazing time.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Adriana · Married on 10/10/2014

I cannot begin to express the level of happiness I have for this venue. They completed everything promptly and professionally which is very important on "the big day". They captured every moment I wanted to remember perfectly. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone for any looking for a venue to create an amazing experience. I look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ana · event on 10/04/2014

Amazing Venue out of all the venues that i saw, this one definitely was my number one choice and it could have not been a better decision. The girls are very quick in answering any questions you may have, and they all met my expectations.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Edith · Married on 10/03/2014

I had been in the hospital the same day of the wedding making it hard for me to plan anything. The whole day it had been raining too. They were beyond supportive considering the very catastrophic situations surrounding the whole wedding. They even offered to dry the gazebo area or to have it in the reception hall and they decorated the table and made everything ready for the wedding. Carolina, my event planner was made aware of the entire situation and went above and beyond everything that was expected of her to make my wedding as pleasant as possible (given the circumstances). The food was incredible, decorations were amazing, all the guests were very impressed with the entire wedding. I am beyond grateful to everyone of their staff that made my wedding such an incredible experience. They also took some beautiful pictures and sent them to me in a little card in the mail. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!! They will make your special day even more special, and they will do it with a great smile on their faces.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Maritza · Married on 09/28/2014

Look no further if you are looking for a venue for your Special Day or Wedding. Grand Salon has it all!!! From the start, Katherine, Carolina and Lorraine will assist you with all of your request. The place is beautiful, our guest were all talking about the service and location for 2 weeks! Mario and staff were amazing... The food was delicious and hot (our compliments to the chef!). The Baby Shower for my daughter in law became a memorable event, she had a glow on her face and many of our guest are planning there future events at Grand Salon

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/16/2014

Wedding was a dream come true. They were amazing. My ceramony was supposed to be outside in the gazebo but due to weather issues it was moved to inside and they made it perfect. Food was incredible as was the service.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/16/2014

Everyone at the Grand Salon made our wedding absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! It was truly an amazing event for us and all of our guests!

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/15/2014

Awesome and Affordable! Lorraine is sweet and helpful. I was suppose to have my wedding at the Gazebo in Killian Palm Country Club, unfortunately it was raining and everything had to be moved indoors to the Grand Salon Reception Hall where we were having the reception. Even with the move everything still went smoothly and at the end I loved the way that they the inside. Even with the raIn, it was the BEST Day Ever.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Darlene · event on 08/02/2014

I want to take this time to tell you, Lorraine the waiters, the people by both doors & the bartenders that all our family & friends as well as myself we appreciate the amazing attention we all received. That day was everything we expected and much more. The head waiter was on point & very professional. The service, food, music, photo booth & the hall was beautiful. I still have family & friends calling me about how beautiful everything was & how delicious the food was. The food presentation was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Now you no where I will be going for our next party! The only thing our guest as well as my family wanted to keep on partying... LOL!!

Lorraine to you, my daughter Jaylene, Mom Olga & I would like to thank you very much for all your patients, ideals & your help threw out these few months & that day. You were GREAT!!!!!

I have & will continue to recommend your hall to our family & friends!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Anthony · Married on 07/18/2014

Our wedding was perfect!!! Everybody was so helpful throughout the process, Carolina helped us so much!!!

On the wedding date, everybody was very helpful and friendly!!! Our wedding ceremony and reception was amazing!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Mirelida · Married on 07/12/2014

Hi Katherine and Lorine,

I know this note is a little late, but I just have to thank you for all your work and patience in making our Big Day truly memorable. Andres David and I could have not asked for a more amazing and simply perfect day! It was well beyond any expectation.

It is so hard to imagine the tables set up, linen, favor, flowers, and other individual components come together, but you helped along the way. The day of the wedding when I walked into the venue and saw the gazebo and took a glimpse at the ballroom before the reception started I was filled with joy and overwhelming emotion “this is real, and it’s perfect".

Our guest agreed. They were stung by how beautiful the gazebo, terrace and ballroom looked that day. The complimented the chief, the food was simply delightful and delicious. The servers were extremely thoughtful and gracious. The music was lively and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Overall, a great wedding celebration!

Again, I am beyond please that we chose Grand Salon Ballroom as the venue for our wedding. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Sincerely,

Mirelida and Andres David Acosta

Sent on 09/18/2014

Dana · Married on 07/05/2014

Our wedding was perfect! It was all that I had dreamed of and more! It was beautiful! The staff did a great job and Katherine was there during every step of the ceremony and reception giving me a piece of mind so that I didn't have anything to worry about. It was a day that we will never forget! Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kassandra · Married on 06/29/2014

We are more than thrilled with our experience at Grand Salon Ballrooms at Killian Palms for our recent wedding. From the very beginning, when we went in for a quote, Lorraine was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. She and the other staff consistently answered all of my emails in a timely manner and made the planning process so easy. The venue is beautiful and classy. We were extremely pleased with all of the choices we made and how they were perfectly executed by the venue. All of the staff on the day of were extremely helpful as well, making sure my husband and I were taken care of. The food was excellent and the bar was making great drinks all night. Eliecer Gonzalez's DJ services with Concept Music were great at providing the perfect music all night to keep the party alive. They worked with any outside vendors such as our cake which was included (from Divine Delicacies) to ensure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this venue to all South Florida couples looking for a venue that takes the stress out of the planning process. THANK YOU GRAND SALON BALLROOMS FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Gloria · event on 06/20/2014

The event was everything I had ever dreamed of as a little girl and more everything was perfect. You guys were honestly there for me every step of the way you guys are truly amazing at what you do and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Wonderful staff. So friendly and accommodating. We planned our wedding from out of state, and the staff at Grand Salon were terrific. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone. The vendors they provide are high quality and professional.

Sent on 06/07/2014