Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7
  • Y

yislen · Married on 10/06/2017

Quiero expresarles nuestro agradecimiento por la gran noche que pasamos en nuestra boda, no hubiera sido posible sin la coordinacion de ustedes y su fabuloso equipo de trabajo, estamos muy contentos, y agradecidos porque todo quedo espectacular, desde la comida hasta los tragos, el servicio estupendo, la musica, los arreglos de flores, y no puedo dejar de mencinar a Frank el maestro de ceremony un hombre super profesional y que me dejo muy complacida, trabaja con amor y dedicacion, lo recordare con afecto. E indudablemente mis recomendaciones para este tipo de eventos iran directo a ustedes

Sent on 10/10/2017

Roshambia · Married on 08/12/2017

I had the best experience here for my sweet sixteen! I highly recommend this place to have your Quinces or your Sweet 16! The staff is very kind and friendly and they are also very patient. I had a great time planning this event and an even better time having it!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Marilu · Married on 06/09/2017

I had my youngest daughter's fifteen at the Grand Salon and I was very pleased. Awesome service!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2017

Had our ceremony (Gazebo) and reception at Grand Salon (Cuidamar room). Everything was beautiful! The staff, the food, the music, flowers (Glamour) and drinks were all amazing! Everyone kept raving about how good the food was! The staff was so sweet and attentive. The Dj (Concept) kept the dance floor full of guest dancing the night away. It was such a magical night! I would highly recommend Grand Salon for any event. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/07/2017

Our Wedding was perfect thanks to Grand Salon. Planning a wedding is definitely not easy when you are working and studying. Grand Salon made it super easy for us because they include everything on the packages so you don't have to be looking for hundreds of different vendors all around; they give you different package options in three beautiful rooms. You only have to worry about meeting 2 of each vendor (cake, photo, and flowers) and decide who you prefer; they take care of everything for you. The DJ also makes everything super easy for you; you only have to fill out a form on their website and write any special song or request you have. During the organization process the Grand Salon staff is always available to answer questions. The day of the event, you have event coordinators at all times to make sure everything goes smooth and perfect.
    They are also very accommodating with any special requests you might have. Grand salon and they're vendors are very professional.
    Another very important factor is the price, I don't want to say is cheap but it is very affordable.
    If you are planning your wedding, I really do recommend Grand Salon; you will have a beautiful event, with excellent service at a great price. What else could you ask for? :)

Sent on 05/08/2017

Ali · Married on 02/18/2017

Grand salon ballsrooms is the perfect venue for all your party needs! We had our wedding at the Killian Palms Ballroom. Everything was picture perfect and beautiful. The event coordinators I worked with, Jayde and Liset, were beyond helpful and accommodating. They really care about your wants and wishes for your event. The waitstaff was impeccable and the food was amazing. Some of our guest went out of their way to let us know how much they loved it! Honestly everyone that we worked with went above and beyond all expectations. We could not be happier with the way that everything turned out! Truly an amazing venue! Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and the Killian Palms Country Club!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Millie · Married on 01/15/2017

Everything was beautiful. The vendors that work with the venue were all professional and offered a great product. We are a same sex couple and were treated just like any other couple. They really were efficient, friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Millie for those kind words, I am Glad you enjoyed your Wedding Reception In Grand Salon Reception Hall,
    - Jocelyn :)

Ruth · Married on 01/08/2017

Working overseas I have trusted my gut feeling looking for a place to have my dream outdoor weeding over the internet. I was right, my husband and I were in heaven that day celebrating our love and friendship in an enchanted place, the Gazebo at Killian palms country club. Their full and dedicated assistance, attention, their professionalism and recommended vendors, were way beyond expectations. From coordination, to quality of food, services, timing, the Bar at Ciudamar, the DJ, the security Guard, every single details left us speechless. Our guest decided to name our event “Wedding of the year”. I would recommend investing your time in paying a visit there, it will be for sure, as it was for us, the beginning of one of the best chapter in your love story.... Thank you to the Staff, you did an amazing Job marking positively our life forever.
    Ruth and James Dorleus

Sent on 02/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2016

I got married here on December 30th 2016 and Jayde and staff were amazing. Highly recommend! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Jayde

Ailyn · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I got married at Killian Palms Country Club on 12/17/16. From day one, Jayde, Liset, and all of the staff made sure our vision would become a reality. They worked with us to ensure that our elaborate event went smoothly. All their vendors were also a dream to work with—M&J Custom Events, Tina’s Original Cakes, and Concept Music. We also worked with some of their recommended vendors—Weddings by Marty, Frank Nuñez, Kristy and Vic Photography, Sunflower Entertainment, and Best Fireworks. We could not be happier with all of them! The day of our wedding was perfect and even better than we could have imagined. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the ceremony space was in their new area by the oak trees and how elegantly the ballroom was set up. The service was impeccable and everyone loved the food. Our wedding guests, my husband, and I enjoyed the evening so much, we did not want the night to end! We are so thankful at how hard the staff worked leading up to and the day of our wedding. Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and Killian Palms Country Club!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Raissa · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I got married at the Killian Palms country club on 12.03.16. We had our ceremony in the romantic gazebo at night time where they illumimated the garden and gazebo with beautiful lights making it look like an enchanted garden we added floating candles to the gazebo and fore woks at the end. It was magical!!our reception followed in the Ciudimar Ballroom, although ots thier smaller room the light pink uplighting with the silver and white touches of our wedding and the white hydrangeas and blush roses made the place look elegant and perfect. Mario the head waiter and Jayde our coordinator where just amazing to work with. They made every wish we had come true. This place is truly amazing i would recommend it to any bride to be. The price is great and the staff is great!! And not to mention i received soo much comments on the yummie food. Its perfect! Thank you guys for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Liliet · Married on 11/27/2016

We got married at Killian Palms Country Club on 11/27/16 and our wedding was just perfect! From the start of the process Miriam, Liset and Jayde were helpful with outlining what needed to be done. My questions were always answered, all the way up to our wedding week. The vendors (Lopez Photo Studio, M&J Custom Events, Tina's Original Cake, Sunflower Entertainment) affiliated with Killians Palms were extremely professional and talented. The day of our wedding, Liset was in charge of our event and she made sure to coordinate that all details were in order. Our guests raved about the food (Baby Churrasco, parmesan mash potatoes, and almond green beans) and the service was flawless. We thank you for making our wedding day everything we had dreamed of!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Lizette

Lizette · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here this past weekend. The staff and coordinators were professional. We did not have any issues throughout the planning or
    Actual event. Our event was magical. The fireworks added a special glam that made the ceremony end with a bang. We were beyond happy with our event and the attention we received. The dj had my grandfather even dancing. Lopez photo was spectacular, glamour florist was a gem to work with and miami photo booth was easy to work with. Tina's cake made the most amazing cake to my liking. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2016

As a lot of couples we were looking for a nice place to have our wedding reception without having to sell the house, I am pleased to say that Grand Salon Reception Halls was the perfect choice, every guest mention how beautiful our wedding and party was, the food was amazing, the attention is incredible and they take care of a lot, I am extremely happy with them! I was not stressed or nervous, they made me fell that I could trust them. Thank you so much! It was an spectacular day! I am so so glad you were there for us :)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Carla · Married on 10/22/2016

As soon as I walked to the place and met with the ladies in the office, I knew that I wanted to book this place for my wedding. It is very clean, organized, and the gazebo setting is beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception here and used the Ciudamar room. It is perfect for a smaller guest list. The staff was always friendly, they made my day stress free. Especially Jayde, she was very sweet and made sure I did not have to worry about anything on the actual wedding. The vendors they use are reliable and very professional. The food was really good, the DJ and music amazing, the service staff at the wedding was attentive and overall we had no issues! For the price and around the area, Grand Salon Ballroom was the best option I found. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding or any event, really. My only advice is to book in advance since they tend to be a bit busy and have a lot of events already lined up.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

I did a destination wedding from Alaska to Florida, I was very nervous on how everything would turn out the day of but they took care of everything! It was a flawless wedding! I couldn't believe everything we got for the price we paid! Even with the time difference, they were always very responsive and helpful when I had any questions during the planning process. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Caridad · Married on 09/24/2016

Es un lugar maravilloso y muy acogedor. La atención es increíble, el staff esta al tanto de todo. Los invitados no dejan de hablar de la calidad de la comida. Las muchachas de la oficina son muy amables y te van guiando paso a paso durante toda el proceso del evento.Los vendors que recomoendan son excelentes: Lopez Photo Studio, M & J Flowers and Divine Delicacies. Los quinces de mi nieta Karla fueron todo un éxito gracias a Grand Salon Receptio Hall. Mil Gracias !!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Mila · Married on 09/04/2016

Let me begin by saying I fell in love with this place since I walked in. The staff is excellent and they guide me through the whole process and are very responsive. Our day was truly amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this venue. The food was great, the organization at the time of the ceremony and reception was exceptional.
    The girls are very nice and accessible specially Lissette. Mario was excellent and very helpful with our reception decor. Miriam and Orlando were also very helpful and understanding. My guests were all amazed at the beautiful place
    and the food. I would recommend this place as a wedding venue to any couple planning their big day. We use Lopez photography for our pictures and he was amazing. Very funny and made us feel great at the time of taking our pictures. The
    cake was from Divine Delicacies and it was truly divine!
    Mila & Jorge :)
    Wedding 9/4/16

Sent on 09/06/2016

Cary · Married on 08/27/2016

From the moment I went to Grand Salon Reception Hall, I was in love! The place is absolutely gorgeous, very well maintained and makes for beautiful pictures. I thought that was as good as it got, until I met Samantha and Jocelyn! They helped me so much with everything from choosing the perfect time decor to match my theme and color palette, they were very thorough explaining everything to us. Overall, the whole staff was great. On my wedding weekend, there was a hurricane watch. Jocelyn was in constant communication with myself and my wedding planner, came up with a plan B, and eased my fears in such a calming way. The day of, everything went exactly as I imagined, and even better! I would never get tired of recommending this venue.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Melinda · Married on 08/19/2016

Grand Salon made our special day memorable and amazing! Their staff and service was professional, prompt and accommodating!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/12/2016

We would like to thank everybody there. They are excellent people. We recommend the salon for sure. My family, friends, and everybody had a wonderful time. Thank you so much.
    -Barbara

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • Mrs. Floyd

Yildiz · Married on 05/28/2016

There are not enough words to express how wonderful this venue was for our reception. The staff members Samantha & Lizzy were attentive and assisted me in so many ways. The food got rave reviews from our guest. It was delicious. Our head waiter made sure dinner was a delightful experience. OUr DJ Eddie was phenomenal. He went beyond to assure I had a special Turkish Folk music even when I forgot to give him a copy. The vendors they associate with, were all remarkable. Lopez photography captured all of our moments. Thank you is not enough for how amazing they made our special day!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/31/2016

I held my wedding at the Grand Salon reception hall, and it was the best decision I ever made. When I started to organize the aspects of my wedding, I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. When working with Killian Palms all the major things needed for your wedding are included inside your package. They have multiple packages and you can choose the one that fits your budget and your wedding goals. I planned my entire wedding in two months and I loved how their Wedding coordinators take you step-by-step to truly achieve the look and feel you are dreaming about. The ceremony area is beautiful and gives you the outdoors look that always makes for great pictures and atmosphere. The day of our wedding the staff and crew made sure to attend to all the details and truly made us feel special. We really could sit back and take the time to enjoy our day with our loved ones. We would like to thank our coordinators Jocelynn and Kat for going the extra mile and being part of our dream day. We would not have done it without these amazing girls. I would highly recommened the planning of your wedding or special event at this beautiful and timeless venue that treats you as one of their own. Love this place.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 8

Karlha · Married on 01/16/2016

My cousin Gilberto got married to Idalmy on January 16, 2016 and it was a majestic weeding. The decoration was incredible, the service outstanding. I was really impressed with EVERYTHING. When it's my time to get married, this place will totally be my first option.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Tracy · Married on 12/26/2015

Grand Salon Ballroom was amazing and they catered to my every need. My wedding was this past Saturday the 26th of December. Three individuals stand out in my experience with this facility....LIZZY the wedding planner was since a pleasure to deal with and made my day run so smoothly. Mario, the head waitor was very attentive as well and very friendly. The DJ, FRANCISCO played all the songs I wanted from my playlist and kept the music rolling all night, just like I requested. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/29/2015