272 | Miami, FL

272 Reviews for Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club

272 Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club Reviews

Gerardo · Married on 09/15/2018

My Dad's 80th Birthday Celebration was a "HIT"!!
    We are very happy that the staff at Ciudamar went above and beyond our expectations to make this special occasion a total success. My family and I, will definitely recommend this location for any type of event. The package we chose was "Budget Friendly", including beautiful flowers, cake, DJ, open bar and more. The location is fancy and cozy, the staff was very friendly and attentive at all times. All in all, my Dad had a great time with family and friends.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club's reply:

Dear Daisy & Gerardo, It was our pleasure to host your Fathers celebration here at the Grand Salon Ballroom Country Club. We are glad that you enjoy your day with family and friends celebrating a special day. We are looking forward to serving you to future events.

Saradjean · Married on 08/26/2018

Having my wedding at grand salon reception hall ( Ballroom) was a dream come true. I started planning my wedding a year ago and the staffs were always there , very patient with me with all the changes and the last minute adds-on . They were always on point. My wedding was so beautiful, their vendors were great to work with. It was a magical night. And Mariam, my day coordinator was awesome. Food was to die for , I had so many compliments on the salmon choice and the open bar. I never regretted of chosing grand salon and i still didn't exceed my budget. Thank you again for your unforgettable service.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Saradjean, we are so glad that your event was everything you hoped for. It is so rewarding to hear that the thought and care that our staff put into your event paid off. On behalf of everyone here at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, we would like to thank you for choosing us and for making this wedding planning process a breeze for us as well as for you. Finally, we are honored and grateful to have received your beautiful review.❤️

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2018

They say your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life, and the Grand Salon made that happen! There were some last minute stressful situations in my wedding planning due to a change in location, but the Grand Salon was there for me every step of the way and made it all happen in a matter of two weeks! I am beyond thankful for them.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Dear Michelle, thank you for your kind words! We always enjoy guiding our clients through their wedding planning journey and are happy we were able to work alongside you to make your vision a reality. Most importantly, we are glad we were able to create an unforgettable experience for you and your family. From all of us at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, thank you for giving us the honor to be part of such a special day in your life.

Angie · Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone here has been very helpful during the whole
    Planning process! Can’t thank Andrea enough! Looking forward to my wedding in August!!!

Claudette · Married on 08/04/2018

Mom 80th Birthday banquet turned out amazing! The staff is on point with the customer service. I truly felt like family. I would recommend this venue.

Liayne · Married on 05/31/2018

The Fifth Grade Graduation celebration at Grand Salon Reception Hall was truly amazing, the students had an amazing time. Everything was perfect, an impecable salon beautifully decorated, excellent service, delicious food, inviting ice cream station, fun photo booth and an awesome music. We are very thankful to all the staff for such successful graduation party!!!

• Z

Zuleyka · Married on 04/27/2018

I just wanted to reach out and show my appreciation to you guys for being a part of our wedding day. Special shout out to Liset for stepping in and doing everything she did to ensure my day was special and ran as smoothly as possible despite the horrendous weather we had that day. My experience was amazing with you guys and I would 100% recommend you guys to anyone having a special event. From the entrance, to the DJ, to the end of the night it was simply amazing! I am beyond glad I went with Grand Salon for our best day ever!!

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2018

No words can express what I think of Grand Salon Reception Hall and of the whole staff. Seriously, I highly recommend this as your Venue. Since the very first moment I got in contact to them I knew that it will be the place of my wedding reception. The event coordinators are excellent human beings, very kind, flexible and professionals. Throughout the process of planning they were always there guiding us and answering all our questions. The big day was fabulous, like a fairy tale. A dream came true. Thank you.

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you all for an amazing ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and beyond our expectations. The only issue I had was the DJ provided within my package. I requested a separate song to be played for the entrance of my pastor and parents, and another song for my bridal party. Only one song was played which had to be repeated during the ceremony. Aside from that everything was perfect. Thank you for your wonderful communication and respond to all my questions. The flexibility that was taken into consideration to make our day unforgettable was more than appreciated. Thank you for giving our family and friends an amazing day to remember. We hope to see you all in the future. Thanks again and God Bless each and every one of you.

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2018

What can I say starting with Tony, Andrea & Jocelyn. They are amazing I worked with them for 1 year in planning my daughters wedding which was 3.3.18. They were friendly, responsive at all times courteous, kind. They were so helpful along the way. I cant express enough how much I loved working with them and grand salon at Killian I am still getting compliments of my daughters wedding.

Thank you guys!!!

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 2
  • I

Iris · Married on 02/10/2018

When we arrived at the Grand Salon we were instantly fell in love. Once it was time to plan the wedding the event coordinators made everything easy. All the vendors are included in your package you just need to select who you want based on your needs and funds. Planning a wedding in 6 months can be nerve recking but they made it so much easier. If you have any questions you can email them and you will have a response the next business day. All of our guest complimented the venue. We are forever grateful!

Khayla · Married on 02/09/2018

I am extremely happy with my choice to use the Grand Salon as my wedding venue. My event took place at the Killian Palms Country Club in the Ciudamar Room. All of the staff members were extremely helpful from the beginning until after my wedding. The food was delicious and the bartenders were great. I have no complaints whatsoever, and I am happy that I had my event here. If you are considering this venue and aren't sure whether or not you should choose them, go for it! They won't let you down, and their event space is gorgeous.

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 3
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 4

Haydee · Married on 01/26/2018

The venue was absolutely amazing! My wedding came out to be everything I ever dreamed of. And the food was delicious. All of our guests, as well as ourselves, were very pleased!

Veronique · Married on 01/13/2018

This venue has it all and more. They are very attentive and allow walk ins within their hour of operation. They made it possible for us to share our special day and they are also affordable.

Rainey · Married on 11/19/2017

Our wedding experience was truly amazing. From the beginning of our planning stages the wedding coordinators were there to assist us and support us with any questions or concerns we had. The wedding was beautiful and everything went just as we planned. We highly recommend this gem of a venue!

Leannette · Married on 10/28/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Killian and all the staff! My Wedding was more than I ever expected thanks to them. Jocelyn was a dream to work with. From the beginning they addressed every detail and kept in constant communication. They honestly don’t leave much to stress about. I was supposed to have an Oak Tree Ceremony but, being Miami, a huge storm rolled in that day and we had to move the ceremony inside. They made sure everything was set up to my liking and walked me through all the changes. Even throughout the ceremony and reception Jocelyn was there directing everyone and making sure everything was perfect for me. They truly are the best!

Oh and the food was SPECTACULAR! Everything from the home made appetizers to the filetmigbon to the beautiful cheese station was to die for. All the guests raved about it.

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 5
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 6
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 7
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 8
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 9
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 10

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Super feliz de haber realizado nuestra boda en Grand Salon Reception Hall, los recomiendo 100% el servicio es excelente, la comida exquisita, la música genial, sin duda alguna una de las noches más felices de nuestras vidas muchísimas gracias por todo son los mejores.

Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 11
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 12
    Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club 13
  • Y

yislen · Married on 10/06/2017

Quiero expresarles nuestro agradecimiento por la gran noche que pasamos en nuestra boda, no hubiera sido posible sin la coordinacion de ustedes y su fabuloso equipo de trabajo, estamos muy contentos, y agradecidos porque todo quedo espectacular, desde la comida hasta los tragos, el servicio estupendo, la musica, los arreglos de flores, y no puedo dejar de mencinar a Frank el maestro de ceremony un hombre super profesional y que me dejo muy complacida, trabaja con amor y dedicacion, lo recordare con afecto. E indudablemente mis recomendaciones para este tipo de eventos iran directo a ustedes

Roshambia · Married on 08/12/2017

I had the best experience here for my sweet sixteen! I highly recommend this place to have your Quinces or your Sweet 16! The staff is very kind and friendly and they are also very patient. I had a great time planning this event and an even better time having it!!!

Marilu · Married on 06/09/2017

I had my youngest daughter's fifteen at the Grand Salon and I was very pleased. Awesome service!!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2017

Had our ceremony (Gazebo) and reception at Grand Salon (Cuidamar room). Everything was beautiful! The staff, the food, the music, flowers (Glamour) and drinks were all amazing! Everyone kept raving about how good the food was! The staff was so sweet and attentive. The Dj (Concept) kept the dance floor full of guest dancing the night away. It was such a magical night! I would highly recommend Grand Salon for any event. Thank you so very much!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 04/07/2017

Our Wedding was perfect thanks to Grand Salon. Planning a wedding is definitely not easy when you are working and studying. Grand Salon made it super easy for us because they include everything on the packages so you don't have to be looking for hundreds of different vendors all around; they give you different package options in three beautiful rooms. You only have to worry about meeting 2 of each vendor (cake, photo, and flowers) and decide who you prefer; they take care of everything for you. The DJ also makes everything super easy for you; you only have to fill out a form on their website and write any special song or request you have. During the organization process the Grand Salon staff is always available to answer questions. The day of the event, you have event coordinators at all times to make sure everything goes smooth and perfect.
    They are also very accommodating with any special requests you might have. Grand salon and they're vendors are very professional.
    Another very important factor is the price, I don't want to say is cheap but it is very affordable.
    If you are planning your wedding, I really do recommend Grand Salon; you will have a beautiful event, with excellent service at a great price. What else could you ask for? :)

Ali · Married on 02/18/2017

Grand salon ballsrooms is the perfect venue for all your party needs! We had our wedding at the Killian Palms Ballroom. Everything was picture perfect and beautiful. The event coordinators I worked with, Jayde and Liset, were beyond helpful and accommodating. They really care about your wants and wishes for your event. The waitstaff was impeccable and the food was amazing. Some of our guest went out of their way to let us know how much they loved it! Honestly everyone that we worked with went above and beyond all expectations. We could not be happier with the way that everything turned out! Truly an amazing venue! Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and the Killian Palms Country Club!

Millie · Married on 01/15/2017

Everything was beautiful. The vendors that work with the venue were all professional and offered a great product. We are a same sex couple and were treated just like any other couple. They really were efficient, friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Thank you Millie for those kind words, I am Glad you enjoyed your Wedding Reception In Grand Salon Reception Hall, - Jocelyn :)