Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

300 | Miami, FL

300 Reviews for Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

• W

Wendy M. 路 Married on 01/15/2021

Excellent service! Beautiful venue with everything needed to make your dream come true

Grand salon offers a variety of individualized choices for your event! Lia was my event planner and her enthusiasm made this day even more special. Stress free and very professional!! I am glad i chose Grand Salon for my 25th wedding anniversary!!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Dear Wendy
    We were delighted to have your special event and thank you for taking the time to review Grand Salon Reception Hall. I was thrilled to read your kind comments and to hear that you rated the experience so highly.
    We are so pleased that you enjoyed every step of the coordinating process and the final result. The staff and Event Coordinators really do take the greatest pride in ensuring each and every client is made to feel special and to deliver memorable levels of personalized service.
    We do hope we can help you in the near future, to enjoy another wonderful experience.

Ana L. 路 Married on 12/26/2020

Amazing! I loved my wedding 馃懓

Best banquet hall. Enjoyed the decorations and how it was set up, it matched my vision on how I wanted it to be. The event planner coordinator Lia is the best!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Dear Ana
    Thank you for your five-star review. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed having your special event with us, and everything exceeded your expectations.
    We aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our clients and their guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of the attentive service you received from the staff and Event Coordinators, and the venue facilities all contributed to it.
    I am delighted you enjoyed every step of the process and I will have pleasure in sharing your comments with my colleagues.
    We look forward to serving you very soon!
  • Lissette

Lissette G. 路 Married on 12/12/2020

Awesome place for fancy pattern

Done 2 parties there so far and now planning my wedding with them. Their parties always turn out very nice. The food they sever is also very good and they have a lot of dishes to choose from to serve at the party.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you, Lissette. We are so happy to hear that. We will let the staff and the chef know about your comments. We can wait for your next coming event.

Erika 路 Married on 12/11/2020

Very professional

Excelente servicio , calidad y profesionalismo . Los recomiendo 100 % .

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Lisbeth

Lisbeth 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Exceptional Venue and Team

Do me a favor, believe me you wont regret it, ask for LIA when you call. The team at Grand Salon Ballroom we鈥檙e incredibly helpful and kind through the entire wedding planning process from the bartenders (shoutout to Alex) to the waiters to the cleanup crew and most important, I cannot thank enough my AMAZING Event Producer Lia for making sure everything went smooth and exactly how I wanted it. They responded quickly to emails and were happy to accommodate my requests. Due to COVID19 my food was uncertain for a long time but they MADE IT HAPPEND and we were able to have what we wanted and paid for and let me tell you, paying the upgrade for the food was worth it, the food is FIRE and SO DELICIOUS. I can鈥檛 thank them enough for ensuring my day went so smoothly. As for the venue(s), beautiful setting, delicious food, great vendors! The entire event surpassed my expectations. Had a late November wedding on a Saturday night, originally was suppose to be an outside ceremony but the weather had other plans so Lia made sure that everyone quickly moved everything inside so my wedding can continue and came out even better than what I had hoped. The downside was that I didn't get to see the room before it was full of guests and enjoy the small details we worked hard on, but that's what the photos were for. Its a full service venue with preferred vendors you can choose from and the staff is incredibly patient and kind! Lia guided us on selecting everything from the table linen to the plates and accessories . Highly recommend, no pressure into upgrades, they do give suggestions, but ultimately supply you with everything you need in their packages to have an unforgettable wedding. Also, a huge shoutout to the Manager Antonio for also being so involved in all our needs. This is truly the best team and the most amazing venue I have worked with.

Dear Lisbeth
    We were delighted to read your kind comments following your recent event with Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms - thank you for taking the time to review your experience in such detail.
    I was so pleased to hear that everything exceeded your expectations after you so well. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service and truly the most memorable of event for all of our clients and their guests, and it is always so pleasing to have confirmation that we got this correct!
    Thank you for your comments regarding the service and the food- I am thrilled you found our services exceptional and enjoyed every detail of your event.

Sandra L. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful Venue

Wonderful experience at a beautiful venue! thank you Jocelyn you were great,!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Sandra. We are happy to hear that. It was a great honor to be part of your daughter's 15th. Thank you

Liany R. 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing!!!

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms was my wedding venue and our coordinator was Lia. The groom and I, we live in Tampa and the venue is in Miami but that was not problem at all. I had the ceremony outside where they have a beautiful gazebo and the reception was in the ballroom inside which is a very elegant salon. The staff did a great job following all the instructions and the service was phenomenal. Lia was always available to answer all of our questions and she was very professional and very helpful. She called me all the time to make sure we were happy with all the details and she stayed the day of wedding until late to make sure everything was running as expected. I really recommend Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms and its staff!!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Dear Liany
    Thank you for taking the time to write those beautiful words. We are happy to hear about your great experience. It is our primary aim to deliver the very best of experiences to our client and their guests and always reassuring to hear we have got this correct. I will ensure your kind comments are shared with our outstanding team who really do take such pleasure in looking after every need of our clients. I was also pleased to learn that you enjoyed every detail of your event. We look forward to serving you soon.

• Michele

Michele P. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

A dream come true

My daughter鈥檚 Quince was magical. Food, service, staff, venue were outstanding.

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank You Michele for your words. It was our pleasure to be part of your daughter's magical Quince. We will let the staff know of all your beautiful remarks.
  • Joana

Joana R. 路 Married on 04/18/2020

A really good experience

It was a very clean beautiful place very organized. Just what I was looking for

Sent on 01/14/2019

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you, Joana. It was our pleasure to be able to show our venue and explain the options for your unforgettable Event. We are looking forward to having your event at Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Kailey 路 Married on 03/27/2020

Amazing!

Truly an amazing experience! So helpful throughout the whole experience! The staff was so caring and amazing! My dream really did come true that night ! Thank you for everything 鉂わ笍

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to us, we are so honored we made your dreams come true!

Much love to you and your family
  • Alexandra

Alexandra R. 路 Married on 03/08/2020

Great experience

The Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms team was great in helping me prepare for my wedding. They had many packages to offer brides, both affordable and filled with many different additions and perks. I loved how they already had a list of vendors that you could reach out to making the process stress-free. The coordinator was there during my event and made sure everything ran smoothly. I especially want to thank the staff like lLia that really helped me with everything, even when I would send dozens of emails with questions. Great communication. Please consider giving them a call for your wedding, you won't regret it.

My ceremony was at the Gazebo and my reception was in the Ciudamar room.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Dear Alexandra
    It was a true pleasure to be part of your special day. We loved making your event so magical like how you dreamed of it. Working with you was incredible and it means a lot to me and to our staff that you are taking the time to do this beautiful review.
    Wish you the best forever.
    ...-love never fails-...
    Lia Event Coordinator

Arlety 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Gracias !!

m谩s que Gracias !! Ellos se encargaron de hacer que mi Boda fuera un sue帽o hecho realidad , me ayudaron en todo , no ten铆a idea de nada , yo misma organize todo el evento y sin la ayuda de ellos no hubiera podido, en cada detalle me ayudaron con dedicaci贸n y paciencia. Y el d铆a de la boda : wow ! Vivi algo celestial, no pudiera explicarlo , todo tan precioso , mi ceremonia , mi recepci贸n , la decoraci贸n hermosa , el lugar precioso , todo un equipo de personas cubriendo todo el evento con total dedicaci贸n .Nunca olvidar茅 ese d铆a gracias a Gran Sal贸n Reception , ellos hicieron que mi boda fuera inolvidable! Ahhh y la Cena ?? Noooo , como te lo explico , fue 煤nica , exquisita ! Muchas gracias Gran Sal贸n Reception Hall !

Sent on 02/19/2020

Hi! Arlety
    Gracias por esas hermosas palabras. Nos sentimos extremadamente complacidos de haber hecho realidad la boda de tus sue帽os. Definitivamente le trasmitiremos sus comentarios a los empleados del evento y al Chef. Estamos seguros de que al igual que nosotros estar谩n satisfechos por haber hechos tus sue帽os realidad. Gracias

Kaitlin S. 路 Married on 04/13/2019

The best ballroom to date

The entire staff at GSB made our night spectacular and everything we wanted in our budget and time. We got the gazebo at night which was gorgeous, full bar, and 5 hours of partying! The food selection was super yummy and all the guests cleaned their plate! Thank you so much for the coordination, organization, and fun all around!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Dear Kaitlin

I will have great pleasure in passing on your feedback to staff and Event Coordinators we all look forward to serving you soon to enjoy another wonderful experience.

Audrinne 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing they definitely know how to bring your vision to life

This place is beautiful inside and they are very easy to work with. They made my special day so magical and all of my best truly enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Dear Audrinne
    Thank you for your delightful review. We always appreciate feedback, especially from our clients.
    At Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms we pride ourselves on delivering the most memorable of experiences to all of our clients and guests, and I am so glad we achieved on your event. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
    Regards,

Rachel 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Incredible!

Wonderful experience at a beautiful venue! Our wedding was more than we had hoped for, and the staff at Grand Salon were so helpful and quick to respond to any question. We definitely recommend them. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Dear Rachel.
    Thank you for your delightful review. We always appreciate the feedback, especially from our clients.

Sonia R. 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent, Amazing!

An excellent venue! I have had two events here and the experience has been amazing. The staff is highly professional, friendly, work with you to accommodate and meet all your expectations. My guests were amazed at the beauty of the salon, service, flowers, DJ, photobooth, desert station, uplights and delicious food. Loved it!鉂わ笍

Sent on 01/22/2019

Dear Sonia
    Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your special day and we helped to make it such a memorable occasion!
    We do hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.
    Kind regards,

Jessy M. 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Happy Bride

I have no words to express my gratitude to this venue and the team of coordinators. They were always willing to answer all my questions and requests. They are truly passionate!! My event was beautiful and my guests are still talking about it. Special thanks to Listen, the event coordinator of that night

Sent on 02/19/2019

Dear Jessy
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear about our client experiences, and we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your special date with us.
    Our highly skilled team take great pride in creating a unique atmosphere, with exceptional service. It is always so pleasing when a client takes the time to highlight an individual for exceptional service, and I will have pleasure in sharing your comments with the staff member. I do hope to serve you very soon.
  • Tricie

Tricie D. 路 Married on 12/21/2018

A beautiful day, in a beautiful place

From the very beginning, the team is with you to ensure everything is to your liking. There was always someone to answer my questions with patience and kindness. No matter how frantic things got leading up to the day, whoever I spoke to always took a minute to reassure me that everything would be as beautiful as I imagined. The team was very organized and kept me on schedule with my payments, food selection, and any last minute upgrades I wanted to add. The food was great, I love that you get to taste a full plate of the meal before your big day to ensure what you want to serve your guests. They were always so welcoming every time I would visit the venue whether to make payments or simply to show the wedding party the venue. We got so many compliments on the Killian Palms venue from our guests. I still swoon over the oak tree ceremony when I look at the pictures. I also like that they offer vendors for photography, floral & decor, and a cake with the package. Even if you got with other vendors, it's cool that they offer it giving you one less thing to stress over. So happy with my choice to get married at Grand Salon.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Dear Tricie
    Thank you for taking the time to provide such a splendid and detailed review following your recent event. We always value feedback, and I am thrilled you enjoyed the exquisite surroundings of our beautiful venue.
    On behalf of all my colleagues, we look forward to serving you soon.
    Kind regards,
    Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms

Danae S. 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Best Venue in Miami!

Very early on on the process of wedding planning we fell in love with the reception halls and ceremony places of Grand Salon reception Hall and even though we live out of state decided to go with them since most of our family and friends live in Miami. Grand Salon event coordinators guided us the entire process and made sure that we had everything we needed to make our wedding day a perfect one. I loved that they provided everything you need in their packages (food, flowers, table set up, cake, security, servers, etc) and all the vendors that they work with and recommended were very professional and did excellent work. Also their packages, for everything they include, are very very very very fairly priced, it was one of the most beautiful venues that we looked at and the only one that didn鈥檛 exceed our budget for the things we wanted. The food was absolutely delicious (we did the bourbon glazed chicken, rice pilaf and roasted potatoes) our guest LOOOOOOOVEEED it, there was not a plate that had food left in it. They also provided an open bar for the whole reception time which was also AMAZING, the cocktails and liquor provided were of excellent quality and guests absolutely enjoyed it (we are still hearing about it days after). We had our wedding ceremony at the gazebo and then did the reception at their other location in front of Miami Dade College and it was absolutely stunning, guest had no issue finding both locations and parking was plentiful. Since we live out of state we only went for the tasting and went to pick our flowers and cake on the same visit, they were super responsive to e-mails and phone calls and answered every question we ever had. They also provide an event producer and day off coordinator which will help make sure all of the major decisions are done (who is the florist, who is bringing the cake, etc.) as well as talking with you and seeing what do you want for wedding day to look like in terms of colors, how you want your napkins folded, what color ties you want, basically all the little details. Honestly my husband and I could not be happier with our decision of holding our wedding at Grand Salon. If I could give them 100 out of 5 stars I would, if you are even considering holding your event here please do; you won鈥檛 regret it. Theres not one thing I would change about my wedding day and that鈥檚 almost entirely due to Grand Salon and their excellent service. Thank you GS for making a wedding day the best day of my life.

(I will attach pictures once I get them)

Sent on 12/09/2018

Dear Danae Soler

Gerardo 路 Married on 09/15/2018

My Dad's 80th Birthday Celebration was a "HIT"!!
    We are very happy that the staff at Ciudamar went above and beyond our expectations to make this special occasion a total success. My family and I, will definitely recommend this location for any type of event. The package we chose was "Budget Friendly", including beautiful flowers, cake, DJ, open bar and more. The location is fancy and cozy, the staff was very friendly and attentive at all times. All in all, my Dad had a great time with family and friends.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Dear Daisy & Gerardo,
    It was our pleasure to host your Fathers celebration here at the Grand Salon Ballroom Country Club. We are glad that you enjoy your day with family and friends celebrating a special day. We are looking forward to serving you to future events.

Saradjean 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Having my wedding at grand salon reception hall ( Ballroom) was a dream come true. I started planning my wedding a year ago and the staffs were always there , very patient with me with all the changes and the last minute adds-on . They were always on point. My wedding was so beautiful, their vendors were great to work with. It was a magical night. And Mariam, my day coordinator was awesome. Food was to die for , I had so many compliments on the salmon choice and the open bar. I never regretted of chosing grand salon and i still didn't exceed my budget. Thank you again for your unforgettable service.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Saradjean, we are so glad that your event was everything you hoped for. It is so rewarding to hear that the thought and care that our staff put into your event paid off. On behalf of everyone here at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, we would like to thank you for choosing us and for making this wedding planning process a breeze for us as well as for you. Finally, we are honored and grateful to have received your beautiful review.鉂わ笍

Michelle 路 Married on 08/05/2018

They say your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life, and the Grand Salon made that happen! There were some last minute stressful situations in my wedding planning due to a change in location, but the Grand Salon was there for me every step of the way and made it all happen in a matter of two weeks! I am beyond thankful for them.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Dear Michelle, thank you for your kind words! We always enjoy guiding our clients through their wedding planning journey and are happy we were able to work alongside you to make your vision a reality. Most importantly, we are glad we were able to create an unforgettable experience for you and your family.
    From all of us at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, thank you for giving us the honor to be part of such a special day in your life.

Angie 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone here has been very helpful during the whole
    Planning process! Can鈥檛 thank Andrea enough! Looking forward to my wedding in August!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Claudette 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Mom 80th Birthday banquet turned out amazing! The staff is on point with the customer service. I truly felt like family. I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/21/2018