264 Reviews for Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club

4.7
Event Rentals (10)
China (10)
Cake (8)
Indoor (7)
All Inclusive Packages (7)
In-House Bar (7)
Buffet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
234 Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club Reviews

Everyone here has been very helpful during the whole
Planning process! Can’t thank Andrea enough! Looking forward to my wedding in August!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, Liability Insurance, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Fifth Grade Graduation celebration at Grand Salon Reception Hall was truly amazing, the students had an amazing time. Everything was perfect, an impecable salon beautifully decorated, excellent service, delicious food, inviting ice cream station, fun photo booth and an awesome music. We are very thankful to all the staff for such successful graduation party!!!

Profile Picture Liayne, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I just wanted to reach out and show my appreciation to you guys for being a part of our wedding day. Special shout out to Liset for stepping in and doing everything she did to ensure my day was special and ran as smoothly as possible despite the horrendous weather we had that day. My experience was amazing with you guys and I would 100% recommend you guys to anyone having a special event. From the entrance, to the DJ, to the end of the night it was simply amazing! I am beyond glad I went with Grand Salon for our best day ever!!

Profile Picture Zuleyka, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

No words can express what I think of Grand Salon Reception Hall and of the whole staff. Seriously, I highly recommend this as your Venue. Since the very first moment I got in contact to them I knew that it will be the place of my wedding reception. The event coordinators are excellent human beings, very kind, flexible and professionals. Throughout the process of planning they were always there guiding us and answering all our questions. The big day was fabulous, like a fairy tale. A dream came true. Thank you.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What can I say starting with Tony, Andrea & Jocelyn. They are amazing I worked with them for 1 year in planning my daughters wedding which was 3.3.18. They were friendly, responsive at all times courteous, kind. They were so helpful along the way. I cant express enough how much I loved working with them and grand salon at Killian I am still getting compliments of my daughters wedding.

Thank you guys!!!

Photo for Grand Salon Reception Hall, Ciudamar and Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Ashley , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you all for an amazing ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and beyond our expectations. The only issue I had was the DJ provided within my package. I requested a separate song to be played for the entrance of my pastor and parents, and another song for my bridal party. Only one song was played which had to be repeated during the ceremony. Aside from that everything was perfect. Thank you for your wonderful communication and respond to all my questions. The flexibility that was taken into consideration to make our day unforgettable was more than appreciated. Thank you for giving our family and friends an amazing day to remember. We hope to see you all in the future. Thanks again and God Bless each and every one of you.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we arrived at the Grand Salon we were instantly fell in love. Once it was time to plan the wedding the event coordinators made everything easy. All the vendors are included in your package you just need to select who you want based on your needs and funds. Planning a wedding in 6 months can be nerve recking but they made it so much easier. If you have any questions you can email them and you will have a response the next business day. All of our guest complimented the venue. We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Iris, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

I am extremely happy with my choice to use the Grand Salon as my wedding venue. My event took place at the Killian Palms Country Club in the Ciudamar Room. All of the staff members were extremely helpful from the beginning until after my wedding. The food was delicious and the bartenders were great. I have no complaints whatsoever, and I am happy that I had my event here. If you are considering this venue and aren't sure whether or not you should choose them, go for it! They won't let you down, and their event space is gorgeous.

Profile Picture Khayla, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Tastings, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

The venue was absolutely amazing! My wedding came out to be everything I ever dreamed of. And the food was delicious. All of our guests, as well as ourselves, were very pleased!

Profile Picture Haydee, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Tastings

This venue has it all and more. They are very attentive and allow walk ins within their hour of operation. They made it possible for us to share our special day and they are also affordable.

Profile Picture Veronique, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Our wedding experience was truly amazing. From the beginning of our planning stages the wedding coordinators were there to assist us and support us with any questions or concerns we had. The wedding was beautiful and everything went just as we planned. We highly recommend this gem of a venue!

Profile Picture Rainey, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Killian and all the staff! My Wedding was more than I ever expected thanks to them. Jocelyn was a dream to work with. From the beginning they addressed every detail and kept in constant communication. They honestly don’t leave much to stress about. I was supposed to have an Oak Tree Ceremony but, being Miami, a huge storm rolled in that day and we had to move the ceremony inside. They made sure everything was set up to my liking and walked me through all the changes. Even throughout the ceremony and reception Jocelyn was there directing everyone and making sure everything was perfect for me. They truly are the best!

Oh and the food was SPECTACULAR! Everything from the home made appetizers to the filetmigbon to the beautiful cheese station was to die for. All the guests raved about it.

Profile Picture Leannette, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Super feliz de haber realizado nuestra boda en Grand Salon Reception Hall, los recomiendo 100% el servicio es excelente, la comida exquisita, la música genial, sin duda alguna una de las noches más felices de nuestras vidas muchísimas gracias por todo son los mejores.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Quiero expresarles nuestro agradecimiento por la gran noche que pasamos en nuestra boda, no hubiera sido posible sin la coordinacion de ustedes y su fabuloso equipo de trabajo, estamos muy contentos, y agradecidos porque todo quedo espectacular, desde la comida hasta los tragos, el servicio estupendo, la musica, los arreglos de flores, y no puedo dejar de mencinar a Frank el maestro de ceremony un hombre super profesional y que me dejo muy complacida, trabaja con amor y dedicacion, lo recordare con afecto. E indudablemente mis recomendaciones para este tipo de eventos iran directo a ustedes

Profile Picture yislen, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had the best experience here for my sweet sixteen! I highly recommend this place to have your Quinces or your Sweet 16! The staff is very kind and friendly and they are also very patient. I had a great time planning this event and an even better time having it!!!

Profile Picture Roshambia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my youngest daughter's fifteen at the Grand Salon and I was very pleased. Awesome service!!!!

Profile Picture Marilu, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Had our ceremony (Gazebo) and reception at Grand Salon (Cuidamar room). Everything was beautiful! The staff, the food, the music, flowers (Glamour) and drinks were all amazing! Everyone kept raving about how good the food was! The staff was so sweet and attentive. The Dj (Concept) kept the dance floor full of guest dancing the night away. It was such a magical night! I would highly recommend Grand Salon for any event. Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Our Wedding was perfect thanks to Grand Salon. Planning a wedding is definitely not easy when you are working and studying. Grand Salon made it super easy for us because they include everything on the packages so you don't have to be looking for hundreds of different vendors all around; they give you different package options in three beautiful rooms. You only have to worry about meeting 2 of each vendor (cake, photo, and flowers) and decide who you prefer; they take care of everything for you. The DJ also makes everything super easy for you; you only have to fill out a form on their website and write any special song or request you have. During the organization process the Grand Salon staff is always available to answer questions. The day of the event, you have event coordinators at all times to make sure everything goes smooth and perfect.
They are also very accommodating with any special requests you might have. Grand salon and they're vendors are very professional.
Another very important factor is the price, I don't want to say is cheap but it is very affordable.
If you are planning your wedding, I really do recommend Grand Salon; you will have a beautiful event, with excellent service at a great price. What else could you ask for? :)

Profile Picture Angela, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Grand salon ballsrooms is the perfect venue for all your party needs! We had our wedding at the Killian Palms Ballroom. Everything was picture perfect and beautiful. The event coordinators I worked with, Jayde and Liset, were beyond helpful and accommodating. They really care about your wants and wishes for your event. The waitstaff was impeccable and the food was amazing. Some of our guest went out of their way to let us know how much they loved it! Honestly everyone that we worked with went above and beyond all expectations. We could not be happier with the way that everything turned out! Truly an amazing venue! Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and the Killian Palms Country Club!

Profile Picture Ali, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was beautiful. The vendors that work with the venue were all professional and offered a great product. We are a same sex couple and were treated just like any other couple. They really were efficient, friendly and accommodating.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Millie, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working overseas I have trusted my gut feeling looking for a place to have my dream outdoor weeding over the internet. I was right, my husband and I were in heaven that day celebrating our love and friendship in an enchanted place, the Gazebo at Killian palms country club. Their full and dedicated assistance, attention, their professionalism and recommended vendors, were way beyond expectations. From coordination, to quality of food, services, timing, the Bar at Ciudamar, the DJ, the security Guard, every single details left us speechless. Our guest decided to name our event “Wedding of the year”. I would recommend investing your time in paying a visit there, it will be for sure, as it was for us, the beginning of one of the best chapter in your love story.... Thank you to the Staff, you did an amazing Job marking positively our life forever.
Ruth and James Dorleus

Profile Picture Ruth, 1/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I got married here on December 30th 2016 and Jayde and staff were amazing. Highly recommend! Everything was perfect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6768421, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Killian Palms Country Club on 12/17/16. From day one, Jayde, Liset, and all of the staff made sure our vision would become a reality. They worked with us to ensure that our elaborate event went smoothly. All their vendors were also a dream to work with—M&J Custom Events, Tina’s Original Cakes, and Concept Music. We also worked with some of their recommended vendors—Weddings by Marty, Frank Nuñez, Kristy and Vic Photography, Sunflower Entertainment, and Best Fireworks. We could not be happier with all of them! The day of our wedding was perfect and even better than we could have imagined. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the ceremony space was in their new area by the oak trees and how elegantly the ballroom was set up. The service was impeccable and everyone loved the food. Our wedding guests, my husband, and I enjoyed the evening so much, we did not want the night to end! We are so thankful at how hard the staff worked leading up to and the day of our wedding. Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and Killian Palms Country Club!

Profile Picture Ailyn, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Killian Palms country club on 12.03.16. We had our ceremony in the romantic gazebo at night time where they illumimated the garden and gazebo with beautiful lights making it look like an enchanted garden we added floating candles to the gazebo and fore woks at the end. It was magical!!our reception followed in the Ciudimar Ballroom, although ots thier smaller room the light pink uplighting with the silver and white touches of our wedding and the white hydrangeas and blush roses made the place look elegant and perfect. Mario the head waiter and Jayde our coordinator where just amazing to work with. They made every wish we had come true. This place is truly amazing i would recommend it to any bride to be. The price is great and the staff is great!! And not to mention i received soo much comments on the yummie food. Its perfect! Thank you guys for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Raissa, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning