Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7
  • Joana

Joana Ramirez · Getting married on 04/18/2020

A really good experience

It was a very clean beautiful place very organized. Just what I was looking for

Sent on 01/14/2019

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you, Joana. It was our pleasure to be able to show our venue and explain the options for your unforgettable Event. We are looking forward to having your event at Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Rachel · Married on 02/01/2019

Incredible!

Wonderful experience at a beautiful venue! Our wedding was more than we had hoped for, and the staff at Grand Salon were so helpful and quick to respond to any question. We definitely recommend them. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 8
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 9
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 10
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 11
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 12

Dear Rachel.
    Thank you for your delightful review. We always appreciate the feedback, especially from our clients.
    At Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms we pride ourselves on delivering the most memorable of experiences to all of our clients and guests, and I am so glad we achieved on your event. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Sonia Ramallo · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent, Amazing!

An excellent venue! I have had two events here and the experience has been amazing. The staff is highly professional, friendly, work with you to accommodate and meet all your expectations. My guests were amazed at the beauty of the salon, service, flowers, DJ, photobooth, desert station, uplights and delicious food. Loved it!❤️

Sent on 01/22/2019

Dear Sonia
    Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your special day and we helped to make it such a memorable occasion!
    We do hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.
    Kind regards,

Jessy Martinez · Married on 01/05/2019

Happy Bride

I have no words to express my gratitude to this venue and the team of coordinators. They were always willing to answer all my questions and requests. They are truly passionate!! My event was beautiful and my guests are still talking about it. Special thanks to Listen, the event coordinator of that night

Sent on 02/19/2019

Dear Jessy
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear about our client experiences, and we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your special date with us.
    Our highly skilled team take great pride in creating a unique atmosphere, with exceptional service. It is always so pleasing when a client takes the time to highlight an individual for exceptional service, and I will have pleasure in sharing your comments with the staff member. I do hope to serve you very soon.
    With kindest regards,
    With kindest regards,
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Danae Soler · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Venue in Miami!

Very early on on the process of wedding planning we fell in love with the reception halls and ceremony places of Grand Salon reception Hall and even though we live out of state decided to go with them since most of our family and friends live in Miami. Grand Salon event coordinators guided us the entire process and made sure that we had everything we needed to make our wedding day a perfect one. I loved that they provided everything you need in their packages (food, flowers, table set up, cake, security, servers, etc) and all the vendors that they work with and recommended were very professional and did excellent work. Also their packages, for everything they include, are very very very very fairly priced, it was one of the most beautiful venues that we looked at and the only one that didn’t exceed our budget for the things we wanted. The food was absolutely delicious (we did the bourbon glazed chicken, rice pilaf and roasted potatoes) our guest LOOOOOOOVEEED it, there was not a plate that had food left in it. They also provided an open bar for the whole reception time which was also AMAZING, the cocktails and liquor provided were of excellent quality and guests absolutely enjoyed it (we are still hearing about it days after). We had our wedding ceremony at the gazebo and then did the reception at their other location in front of Miami Dade College and it was absolutely stunning, guest had no issue finding both locations and parking was plentiful. Since we live out of state we only went for the tasting and went to pick our flowers and cake on the same visit, they were super responsive to e-mails and phone calls and answered every question we ever had. They also provide an event producer and day off coordinator which will help make sure all of the major decisions are done (who is the florist, who is bringing the cake, etc.) as well as talking with you and seeing what do you want for wedding day to look like in terms of colors, how you want your napkins folded, what color ties you want, basically all the little details. Honestly my husband and I could not be happier with our decision of holding our wedding at Grand Salon. If I could give them 100 out of 5 stars I would, if you are even considering holding your event here please do; you won’t regret it. Theres not one thing I would change about my wedding day and that’s almost entirely due to Grand Salon and their excellent service. Thank you GS for making a wedding day the best day of my life.

(I will attach pictures once I get them)

Sent on 12/09/2018

Dear Danae Soler
    We were delighted to read your kind comments following your recent event with Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms - thank you for taking the time to review your experience in such detail.
    I was so pleased to hear that everything exceeded your expectations after you so well. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service and truly the most memorable of event for all of our clients and their guests, and it is always so pleasing to have confirmation that we got this correct!
    Thank you for your comments regarding the service and the food- I am thrilled you found our services exceptional and enjoyed every detail of your event.
    I will have great pleasure in passing on your feedback to staff and Event Coordinators we all look forward to serving you soon to enjoy another wonderful experience
    Kindest regards,
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Gerardo · Married on 09/15/2018

My Dad's 80th Birthday Celebration was a "HIT"!!
    We are very happy that the staff at Ciudamar went above and beyond our expectations to make this special occasion a total success. My family and I, will definitely recommend this location for any type of event. The package we chose was "Budget Friendly", including beautiful flowers, cake, DJ, open bar and more. The location is fancy and cozy, the staff was very friendly and attentive at all times. All in all, my Dad had a great time with family and friends.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Dear Daisy & Gerardo,
    It was our pleasure to host your Fathers celebration here at the Grand Salon Ballroom Country Club. We are glad that you enjoy your day with family and friends celebrating a special day. We are looking forward to serving you to future events.

Saradjean · Married on 08/26/2018

Having my wedding at grand salon reception hall ( Ballroom) was a dream come true. I started planning my wedding a year ago and the staffs were always there , very patient with me with all the changes and the last minute adds-on . They were always on point. My wedding was so beautiful, their vendors were great to work with. It was a magical night. And Mariam, my day coordinator was awesome. Food was to die for , I had so many compliments on the salmon choice and the open bar. I never regretted of chosing grand salon and i still didn't exceed my budget. Thank you again for your unforgettable service.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Saradjean, we are so glad that your event was everything you hoped for. It is so rewarding to hear that the thought and care that our staff put into your event paid off. On behalf of everyone here at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, we would like to thank you for choosing us and for making this wedding planning process a breeze for us as well as for you. Finally, we are honored and grateful to have received your beautiful review.❤️

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2018

They say your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life, and the Grand Salon made that happen! There were some last minute stressful situations in my wedding planning due to a change in location, but the Grand Salon was there for me every step of the way and made it all happen in a matter of two weeks! I am beyond thankful for them.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 13

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms's reply:

Dear Michelle, thank you for your kind words! We always enjoy guiding our clients through their wedding planning journey and are happy we were able to work alongside you to make your vision a reality. Most importantly, we are glad we were able to create an unforgettable experience for you and your family.
    From all of us at Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms, thank you for giving us the honor to be part of such a special day in your life.

Angie · Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone here has been very helpful during the whole
    Planning process! Can’t thank Andrea enough! Looking forward to my wedding in August!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Claudette · Married on 08/04/2018

Mom 80th Birthday banquet turned out amazing! The staff is on point with the customer service. I truly felt like family. I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Liayne · Married on 05/31/2018

The Fifth Grade Graduation celebration at Grand Salon Reception Hall was truly amazing, the students had an amazing time. Everything was perfect, an impecable salon beautifully decorated, excellent service, delicious food, inviting ice cream station, fun photo booth and an awesome music. We are very thankful to all the staff for such successful graduation party!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Z

Zuleyka · Married on 04/27/2018

I just wanted to reach out and show my appreciation to you guys for being a part of our wedding day. Special shout out to Liset for stepping in and doing everything she did to ensure my day was special and ran as smoothly as possible despite the horrendous weather we had that day. My experience was amazing with you guys and I would 100% recommend you guys to anyone having a special event. From the entrance, to the DJ, to the end of the night it was simply amazing! I am beyond glad I went with Grand Salon for our best day ever!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2018

No words can express what I think of Grand Salon Reception Hall and of the whole staff. Seriously, I highly recommend this as your Venue. Since the very first moment I got in contact to them I knew that it will be the place of my wedding reception. The event coordinators are excellent human beings, very kind, flexible and professionals. Throughout the process of planning they were always there guiding us and answering all our questions. The big day was fabulous, like a fairy tale. A dream came true. Thank you.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you all for an amazing ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and beyond our expectations. The only issue I had was the DJ provided within my package. I requested a separate song to be played for the entrance of my pastor and parents, and another song for my bridal party. Only one song was played which had to be repeated during the ceremony. Aside from that everything was perfect. Thank you for your wonderful communication and respond to all my questions. The flexibility that was taken into consideration to make our day unforgettable was more than appreciated. Thank you for giving our family and friends an amazing day to remember. We hope to see you all in the future. Thanks again and God Bless each and every one of you.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2018

What can I say starting with Tony, Andrea & Jocelyn. They are amazing I worked with them for 1 year in planning my daughters wedding which was 3.3.18. They were friendly, responsive at all times courteous, kind. They were so helpful along the way. I cant express enough how much I loved working with them and grand salon at Killian I am still getting compliments of my daughters wedding.

Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 14
  • I

Iris · Married on 02/10/2018

When we arrived at the Grand Salon we were instantly fell in love. Once it was time to plan the wedding the event coordinators made everything easy. All the vendors are included in your package you just need to select who you want based on your needs and funds. Planning a wedding in 6 months can be nerve recking but they made it so much easier. If you have any questions you can email them and you will have a response the next business day. All of our guest complimented the venue. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Khayla · Married on 02/09/2018

I am extremely happy with my choice to use the Grand Salon as my wedding venue. My event took place at the Killian Palms Country Club in the Ciudamar Room. All of the staff members were extremely helpful from the beginning until after my wedding. The food was delicious and the bartenders were great. I have no complaints whatsoever, and I am happy that I had my event here. If you are considering this venue and aren't sure whether or not you should choose them, go for it! They won't let you down, and their event space is gorgeous.

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 15
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 16

Haydee · Married on 01/26/2018

The venue was absolutely amazing! My wedding came out to be everything I ever dreamed of. And the food was delicious. All of our guests, as well as ourselves, were very pleased!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Veronique · Married on 01/13/2018

This venue has it all and more. They are very attentive and allow walk ins within their hour of operation. They made it possible for us to share our special day and they are also affordable.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Rainey · Married on 11/19/2017

Our wedding experience was truly amazing. From the beginning of our planning stages the wedding coordinators were there to assist us and support us with any questions or concerns we had. The wedding was beautiful and everything went just as we planned. We highly recommend this gem of a venue!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Leannette · Married on 10/28/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Killian and all the staff! My Wedding was more than I ever expected thanks to them. Jocelyn was a dream to work with. From the beginning they addressed every detail and kept in constant communication. They honestly don’t leave much to stress about. I was supposed to have an Oak Tree Ceremony but, being Miami, a huge storm rolled in that day and we had to move the ceremony inside. They made sure everything was set up to my liking and walked me through all the changes. Even throughout the ceremony and reception Jocelyn was there directing everyone and making sure everything was perfect for me. They truly are the best!

Oh and the food was SPECTACULAR! Everything from the home made appetizers to the filetmigbon to the beautiful cheese station was to die for. All the guests raved about it.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 17
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 18
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 19
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 20
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 21
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 22

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Super feliz de haber realizado nuestra boda en Grand Salon Reception Hall, los recomiendo 100% el servicio es excelente, la comida exquisita, la música genial, sin duda alguna una de las noches más felices de nuestras vidas muchísimas gracias por todo son los mejores.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 23
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 24
    Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 25
  • Y

yislen · Married on 10/06/2017

Quiero expresarles nuestro agradecimiento por la gran noche que pasamos en nuestra boda, no hubiera sido posible sin la coordinacion de ustedes y su fabuloso equipo de trabajo, estamos muy contentos, y agradecidos porque todo quedo espectacular, desde la comida hasta los tragos, el servicio estupendo, la musica, los arreglos de flores, y no puedo dejar de mencinar a Frank el maestro de ceremony un hombre super profesional y que me dejo muy complacida, trabaja con amor y dedicacion, lo recordare con afecto. E indudablemente mis recomendaciones para este tipo de eventos iran directo a ustedes

Sent on 10/10/2017

Roshambia · Married on 08/12/2017

I had the best experience here for my sweet sixteen! I highly recommend this place to have your Quinces or your Sweet 16! The staff is very kind and friendly and they are also very patient. I had a great time planning this event and an even better time having it!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Marilu · Married on 06/09/2017

I had my youngest daughter's fifteen at the Grand Salon and I was very pleased. Awesome service!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017