Grand Rose Events Reviews

Grand Rose Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Emerald
    Emerald Married on 03/14/2020

I had a Grand Wedding Experience!

I booked this venue January 2019 and had the pleasure of working with Teri and her team for the past 14 months. I honestly overlooked the GR at first because of the distance from me and the rustic details. I wanted a more tropical glam theme and I'm just not a rustic type girl. Well thank God my husband told me to look again. I visited the GR and met with Teri and knew I found my dream wedding venue. I fell in love with the big beautiful chandeliers, the spiral staircase, the bridal suite, the separate chapel area and the outdoor area for pictures. Details are important but I’d choose excellent customer service any day over minor details. Teri helped me envision the glitz and glamour that I wanted with all her bling’d out centerpieces, chair covers and many other included necessities. I really appreciated the Grand Rose all inclusive package because it helped reduce so much stress of dealing with multiple vendors. I just spoke with Teri and she handled it. She was my wedding coordinator that I call my Fairy God Mother. Over the 14 months of planning my wedding Teri always had new surprises at each open house and kept making the Grand Rose even more Grand! Overall, I wouldn’t change a thing and I was so blessed by Teri and will miss planning my wedding with her. It was so much fun and absolutely beautiful! Thank you Grand Rose!
  • Angel
    Angel S. Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding of our Dreams

The Grand Rose Events provides us with the wedding of our dreams. The decor, food, cake, every detail was perfect. Teri was the greatest help putting my vision together. It was an amazing day. Thank you Grand Rose.
  • Sarah Phipps
    Sarah Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding of my dreams!

Teri was an angel to work with! She really helped me out in desperate need and made sure my wedding was everything I dreamed of! I would definitely recommend Grand Rose Events to anyone! You won't regret it!
  • Brea-Shelette
    Brea-Shelette W. Married on 09/01/2019

I loved my experience!

Teri was amazing! Every issue I had she did her best to make sure it was resolved and I had the best day of my life! I wish I could do it all over again!
  • MELLINNA
    Mellinna R. Married on 09/01/2019

My daughter's wedding

Teri and her staff were AMAZING thorough the whole process.
    Being an all inclusive venue took so much of the worry off my daughter's big day.
    Even when we forgot the garter, Teri's staff went to the store for us so that we would not miss that very important tradition.
    We highly recommend Grand Rose Events for you next event!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany N. Married on 07/11/2019

The Neal Wedding

Everything was so perfect! Terri was very helpful with everything! I loved how everything was included in my package. I worried about nothing!
    Janet R. Married on 05/25/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

Teri gave me so many options to choose from and suggestions to help make our 50th anniversary party an evening for all to remember. All the guest were so impressed with the appearance of the venue, table décor and the catered meal. I would highly recommend the Grand Rose for any occasion. Thanks again to you and your staff for making our special day a big success.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue with so much character and amazing staff!

This venue is so unique and could be perfect for so many various types of weddings. It's close to the highway and easy for guests to get to as well! The staff are beyond amazing.. they helped me plan my entire wedding myself. They are SO talented and always had great suggestions. I was new to Houston and I couldn't have made my day as beautiful as it was without them... The service for dinner was amazing, the decor was breathtaking (better than I could have ever dreamed up myself), the guests were happy and had an amazing time... We will most definitely being having other events at this venue in the future!!!!
    Noelle (. Married on 04/05/2019

Teri is an absolute DREAM to work with!

This review has been a long time coming! My wedding was May 4th of 2019. I was never much of a "planner" or a "dreamer" when it came to the day of my wedding. Teri was very communicative, efficient, and was full of ideas! She made herself available to sit and go over everything they had to offer, as well as called me to confirm/keep me updated on things. Her and her team took care of absolutely everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, leading up to and on the day of our wedding. The décor was breathtaking, the donut wall such a treat! It is a treasure to have the opportunity to sit back and relax the day of your wedding; she was on top of it, from deliveries, to the set up, to making sure everything was running smoothly. I hear a lot of brides don't get to enjoy their wedding day, but it was a very different experience for my husband and I. For example, Teri made sure we got to sit down and actually enjoy the food we paid for (I was prepared not to eat). I highly recommend using Grand Rose Events! You will pay 1/5 of the cost of what you would pay at any other all inclusive venue. 100% worth the value. I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else, or coordinated by anyone else! Thank you, Teri and the Grand Rose Team!

Grand Rose Events's reply:

Noelle, Thank you so much for your kind words. From the first time you and your family came in, I enjoyed every minute of working with all of you.
    Jessica Married on 12/15/2018

It was Amazing!!

Teri and her staff made my wedding dreams come true! Everything was detailed and perfect! I booked the Grand Rose All Inclusive package and it included everything I envisioned for our wedding, and her in house vendors were outstanding! Thanks Teri, it is a day I will never forget!
    Erika Married on 11/02/2018

Loved this Venue!

I have to say the venue was perfect! They did everything to make my day perfect and our wedding coordinator was beyond wonderful. I did not worry about a thing, everything turned out amazing and I was able to enjoy every bit of my day!!!
  • W
    Willey Married on 08/18/2018
    This place looks fantastic and the staff are very accommodating. Grand Rose is very spacious inside and has plenty of bathrooms as well.
    Jeremy G. Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Reception

Unbelievable, I cant believe someone could pull off a carnival themed reception.
  • Mike
    Mike N. Married on 05/04/2019

Great Wedding Venue

We couldn't have asked for any better service surrounding our daughter's wedding. Grand Rose provided everything we asked for and more. We were hoping for a stress free evening where everything was taken care of for us, and Grand Rose delivered just that. Teri, the event manager at Grand Rose, was extremely helpful and great to work with throughout the planning process. She went out of her way multiple times to make sure we were happy. I usually don't write reviews because often times I have doubts when reading reviews that seem overly positive, but I was so pleased after the wedding that I actually asked for a link to be sent to me so that I could provide a review. There are a number of wedding venues in the same area that could provide a similar service, but I believe the staff make or break the final product, and Teri sure made our evening stress free and fun.
    Joana Married on 08/12/2018

Kidd wedding

Vendor was very professional, patient and courteous as well as helpful! Gave the wedding we imagined