Grand Pend Oreille Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Victoria P. Married on 07/24/2021

A Blissful Wedding

Loved this venue! Took my husband and I awhile to find a venue where we could have the ceremony and reception all in one place and by far this was the best option for that. Peggy was amazing and super helpful through the whole process which made the wedding day go by with ease. If you're looking for an amazing wedding day experience this is the venue for you.
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 07/09/2021

Incredibly beautiful

This venue was so beautiful, Peggy is amazing and did such a good job to make our day so special. I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else, I highly recommend if you’re wanting to do a lakefront wedding.
    Tammie Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent, fantastic and totally awesome!

My daughter got married this past weekend 10/17/20. Peggy the owner was absolutely fantastic in making sure every need was met and her day was perfect. I would highly recommend this place for your wedding. It’s a beautiful quiet majestic place.
  • Angellica
    Angellica F. Married on 10/10/2020

How amazing!

Our experience with this venue and Peggy, the owner was absolutely wonderful. Not only was the property beautiful with the newly renovated barn and dance floor, but the prompt responses and flexibility from Peggy every step of the way was such a life saver! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not ideal. It was a nightmare, but one person I could always count on was Peggy, to know she was working diligently to make sure our wedding day would be everything we had dreamed. We had to move our ceremony into the barn as it thunderstormed before and during our ceremony, and while that was also not ideal, my guests said they had no idea it hadn't been planned this way all along. Everyone was so impressed with the stunning venue and our beautiful day.
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful venue, wonderful coordinator

Peggy and the whole team at Grand Pend Oreille Weddings are incredible. Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic was chaotic, but Peggy was there every step of the way answering questions, finding out information and making sure our day went off without a hitch. On top of that, this venue is absolutely stunning. From the waterfront to the barn - it is the most elegant, backyard venue we could of asked for.
    Courtney H. Married on 06/27/2020

An amazing venue

Grand Pend Oreille Wedding venue was amazing. Peggy who owns the venue is so personal but professional as well. We really loved working with her. She was extremely accommodating and made the wedding process that much easier. The venue is beautiful and right on the river. We loved that there was the option of two sites. One for the ceremony and one for the reception. It was an amazing day with memories we will cherish forever.
    Cassy D. Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful venue with great people

This is a beautiful venue. The owners are very nice people and helped make our day what it was. There is many photo ops, great view of the river, wonderfully decorated, and the option for indoor or outdoor event. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone planning on getting married. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to have mine.
  • Kara
    Kara W. Married on 06/06/2020

Dream Wedding

This venue was absolutely amazing. Beautiful waterfront & stunning barn. It was the wedding of my dreams. Peggy the coordinator was amazing & I'm so happy I went with her.
    Lindsay L. Married on 05/30/2020

Magical Wedding Day!

This venue was AMAZING! Not only was it absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for, but Peggy, the owner, was a dream to work with! The first time I walked onto the property, which was wedding day, I was blown away by house beautiful and functional it was! The arbor we got married in front of was so pretty and the view behind it was stunning. The newly done barn for the reception was incredible! It was already decorated with timelessly beautiful decor and lighting which was a relief! The sound system was great and easy to use and the barrel bar where we set up our buffet was so unique! It was a magical day and I can not recommend this venue enough
  • Sidney
    Sidney O. Married on 05/30/2020

Great venue, great value!

I love this venue for my upcoming wedding! The directors are so fantastic and the area is beautiful! We have a family emergency come up on the original date and they were able to more that day for us not problem with no extra cost. So excited for our big day at Grand Pend Orielle.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing venue

We had such an arming experience with Peggy and her beautiful venue. Due to covid-19 we had to reschedule and she was very flexible in working with us to find the new big day. She was preasnat at all times but never in the way. She always made sure that we were happy and taken care of. I could not have asked for a more perfect venue. All of our family and friends have not stopped talking about how Beautiful it really is. Honestly pictures do not do it justice! The get ready room for the bridal party is great super spacious and clean. The dance floor was perfect sized and the barn reception area was beyond perfect. Thank you Peggy for everything.
  • Alexis
    Alexis W. Married on 09/20/2019

Helpful, prepared, willing and kind.

From the moment we met Peggy our experience with her was helpful and compassionate. She genuinely cared. The venue’s backdrop with the river and rolling hills made some incredible pictures for our photographer. Overall the difference with Peggy as compared to other venue owners was her willingness to go the extra mile and make sure that the wedding was seamless and thorough. Thank you Peggy!!
    Juliet Married on 09/01/2019

Dream Come True

A dream come true. Wedding surrounded by beautiful waters and seamless planning and execution at a a very reasonable price. Peggy is there to provide support along the way. From decorations to set up, tear down and support before and after is just priceless. She will make sure that it's nobody else's day but your day as the bride. It truly is like having a wedding planner onsite because whatever you want done, she will make sure it happens. She is wonderful to work with and this is one decision that I will never regret. We also gained new friendship because of her genuine personality. I urge any bride to be to take a look at this place and imagine all the possibilities of how you want your dream wedding to turn out. Peggy is your Fairy Godmother who will make it happen.

Grand Pend Oreille Weddings's reply:

Thank you Juliet! Your wedding day was so much fun and your friends and family were amazing! One of the best parts of working with the bride is the friendships you make along the way and yours is one I will always treasure! It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your day and to know that it was all you wanted makes me so happy!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Oh my gosh I can not say enough wonderful things about this place!! Not only is the venue beautiful but Peggy is so amazing and dedicated to making your day magical...When we arrived the day of our wedding she had everything all ready to go...however Mother Nature had other plans and it decided to just open up and down pour...I was starting to feel like there was no hope and everything and everyone would be wet and ruined...Peggy had no problem changing everything around and even at the last minute opened up her indoor area that was not quite ready to insure that the reception would not be ruined by the storms...She worked so hard and made our day special and saved the night..Thank you Peggy and husband for saving the day even though the sun did come out at the last minute!!! You are truly an angel!!! Love Kimberly and Joe Aug. 11th 2019!!!
  • Loren
    Loren T. Married on 06/24/2019

Breathtakingly beautiful

This venue was gorgeous and impressed everyone with its beauty. The place doesn’t have to be decorated for one to appreciate the natural beauty. You get the best of both worlds - greenery and a beautiful waterfront. You can’t go wrong with selecting this venue. You feel like you’re in a different world. The fairy lights are beautiful at night and Peggy is amazing at making sure the venue is in tip top shape. She’s very sweet and helped me figure out my vendors as I was planning the wedding from out of state. I purchased the premium package which helped a lot - it included centerpieces as well. Photos attached are by Brubaker Photography and Webrix Media Productions
    Jessie Married on 09/08/2018
    We simply could not have asked for anything better, we are so happy and so
    thankful for the facilities, views, and the awesome mountain venue you
    provided. Haven't heard one complaint and only have received compliments
    and kind words from all of our guests about how beautiful and simple our
    wedding day was, which is EXACTLY what we wanted. So, THANK YOU for making
    that a reality for us!
    Peggy Married on 06/02/2018

Most amazing experience in such a breathtaking place....David Poisel