Grand Lucayan Reviews

5 | Nassau, BS

5 Reviews for Grand Lucayan

4.2
      3.5

Cora and the entire staff at the Grand Lucayan made my reception great. The food and service was an A+. I recommend the Grand Lucayan to share your special day!!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2013

3.4
      3.0

Overall, everything was great. Jennifer and Lisa K. helped with all the preparations. We were able to customize as we saw fit. Lisa made the arrangements with the florist, music, cake, and decorations--all of which we selected. She also helped with the rehearsal dinner and day-after brunch. We were pleased. One negative was that there was another event nearby during our ceremony and reception that was very loud. Lisa made them turn the volume down on their audio system so that was taken care of.

Sent on 10/28/2013

2.6
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5

The site was beautiful and my guests loved the atmosphere. I had some issues with timing and getting things organized when I needed them. Our wedding planner was great and she did everything in her power to help us, but the hotel itself was very difficult to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Michaela · Married on 05/22/2015

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

We stayed at the Grand Lucayan during our destination wedding on Grand Bahamas Island. Not only was my engagement ring stolen by Grand Lucayan staff 4 days before the ceremony, but they treated us unbelievably poorly during the entire stay. We could barely even get a king sized bed, after it took two DAYS get checked in, we had to swap with one of our guests. By far the worst hotel we've ever stayed at and would never, ever recommend it to anybody doing a destination wedding on beautiful Grand Bahamas Island. Thank goodness we didn't have our wedding reception there!

Sent on 06/01/2015