19 Reviews for Grand Finale Events and Decor

Setup (1)
Drapery (1)
Lights (1)
15 Grand Finale Events and Decor Reviews

Hired Grand Finale to decorate the stage for a conference event. They were timely, professional and worth every penny spent on the event. Set up and removal was smooth and the quality of the products used was spectaculary. They matched our theme and color pattern perfectly. I was really impressed that after one one meeting they were able to capture the vision and create a spectacular setting at the event. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Grand Finale Events was amazing! They provided and set up the drapery for my wedding, and they did a spectacular job! It was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Holly, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional & responsive! Loved the quality of the linens and the delivery/pick up process. Grand Finale Events & Decor will definitely be my go to service provider at my next event!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Choosing Grand Finale Events and Decor was the best decision we could have made. They made sure everything was perfect right down to the very last detail. Our wedding was amazingly beautiful. Grand Finale is not the kind of business that cares about your money they care about you as a person and your happiness and doing whatever it takes to make sure they meet your every expectation. I highly recommend them for not only your wedding but for any type of social Gathering whether it be a birthday party a baby shower office party or even a church function you will not be disappointed they are the best hands down

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Working with Grand Finale was one of the most awesome aspects of my wedding day! My reception was BEAUTIFUL and I was very pleased! Guests still speak about it to this day!

Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

EXCELLENT service, very professional, and breath taking setup. I would definitely recommend Grand Finale Decor. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Profile Picture Yvonne D., 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Yanetta was very helpful in mapping out the area for our event needs. The outcome was Amazing and we would strongly recommend her to any and all of our friends.

Profile Picture Gwendolyn, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Grande Finale provide EXCEPTIONAL services that exceeded my expectations!!! I have received numerous positive comments on how beautiful the ceiling draping, wall draping, uplighting, and custom GOBO were at my wedding. Grande Finale was extremely professional and I will definitely contact them for my next event!!!!

Profile Picture Shenita, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Drapery, Lights

Absolutely loved working with Grand Finale! Super easy to work with and incredibly helpful and they turned our super dinky, worn-down church hall into a gorgeous reception hall for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone for their decorating needs! We had no ideas, and they were able to sense our style and make it perfect! Love them!

Profile Picture Savannah, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Grand Finale helped to execute our October 3, 2015 wedding. From the moment my husband (then fiancé) and I met Yanetta, we knew she was a true gem. She and her team were very welcoming. Grande Finale will make you feel like family, and not just another customer, throughout your entire experience with them. Not only are they about making your special day a lasting memory; they are also about building relationships. If we had a question, concern, or even just a random thought, Yanetta was only a phone call, email, meeting, or text away. At times, I tended to want things outside of the budget; however, Yanetta’s gift for staying within budget, while still remaining true to our vision, shined through. I really respect that about her. I know my husband does! LOL!

My husband and I are truly grateful for Yanetta’s honesty, creativity, expertise, and passion. The décor on our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! It was much better than what we could have ever imagined. Our guests said that everything looked so exquisite and classy. The Marriott (where our wedding and reception took place) staff told my mom that out of all the weddings they’ve serviced, they’ve never seen a set up/décor like ours. Personally, that speaks volumes about Grand Finale’s work. Before the wedding planning process began, we prayed for a dedicated planner who would support our vision and be trustworthy. God blessed us with all of that and THEN SOME with Yanetta. Please know that you will be in EXCELLENT hands when you book Grand Finale for all your event planning and/or decorating needs.

Profile Picture Afton, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Grand Finale Events was awesome. Yanetta knew exactly what I wanted. The decorations were everything I wanted and more. They made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Sonya, 9/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Grand finale was great.... We loved their work.. Everything was beautiful!!! I recommend their services to the world....

Profile Picture User5175278, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did an AWESOME job! I will recommend them to anyone in need.

Profile Picture C, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow. I had amazing wedding vendors for our May 2015 wedding, but I have to say that in every way Grand Finale was just the tops. Yanetta provided up-lighting, draping, linens and chair covers at a price that was actually in our budget. Frankly we didn't think we could afford to do fancy draping and up-lighting the way she did. I cannot recommend Grand Finale enough to brides or just folks who are planning a classy event.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand finale provided ceiling drapery and I was in awe when I walked in to walk down the aisle. I would hire her again. Beautiful and professional

Profile Picture Nameka, 10/18/14, 1 Review