Grand Event Rentals Reviews

28 | Bothell, WA

28 Reviews for Grand Event Rentals

Becca · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Grand Event Rentals for our wedding in July and they were fantastic. Annelise was incredibly helpful and patient, especially considering we changed our order a hundred times! Annelise was very responsive, always getting back to us quickly, updating our order, and answering our questions. She was so friendly and helpful, I highly recommend you work with her! Delivery and pick-up was easy, with a whole crew that came out to help us set up. All of the items we ordered were included, nothing was missing. Take down was quick and painless too. We compared several rental companies in King County and Grand Event Rentals was the least expensive option *as long as you get a coupon from a bridal show.* They were also the most conveniently located for us and have convenient show room hours. The only complaint I have about GER is that the site consultation was a complete waste of time. The guy who came to survey our property completely forgot about our appointment and we had to call the office several times to find out where he was. We ended up having to delay our appointment by several hours and it was a waste of our day. When he finally did show up, he clearly didn't want to be there. The process was very short and arguably incomplete. He told us he'd send a map of our property and rental layout the following business day, but we still hadn't received anything 2 weeks later. I had to pester them to get the survey map and when we finally did get it, it was completely messed up. Wonder if he forgot about us altogether and then BS'd something together when we asked? Using Google Earth, I created the map correctly and gave it to them. No idea if they used it for set-up anyway, but the crew that set everything up was super easy to work with and we made corrections as we went. In summary, I do recommend Grand Event Rentals. The price, convenient show room and hours, huge catalog to choose from, flexibility, and staff like Annelise made it a great experience. Thank you, GER

Sent on 09/06/2016

Gabriella · Married on 07/25/2015

They were great. Good quality things, very professionals on the delivery and pick up of their stuff. Not a single mistake. I would recommend and use their services again anytime.

Sent on 09/09/2015

We only had to rent glasses, but their show room was beautiful. There were so many options for everything! Most of our wedding DIY, but their table sets gave me tons of inspiration. Everyone we talked to was really helpful, providing lots of options but not to the point of being overwhelmed. They always responded to our e-mails quickly, and gave us quotes within in an hour or so of requesting them.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Holly · Married on 07/13/2014

I rented almost everything from Grand - reception tent, dance floor, tables, chairs, linens, glassware, plates, flatware, decor pieces... The whole sha-bang! They helped coordinate with the venue for delivery and pick up, so everything went super smooth.
    Everything was gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • Gayle

Gayle · Married on 08/20/2013

Having worked with Grand Event Rentals for many years as a former wedding and event coordinator, I knew just who would be my "go to" rental specialists when I began planning our 25th wedding anniversary celebration and vow renewal ceremony. Grand Event Rentals provided every imaginable rental item for our event, including the tent, chairs, tables, linens, glassware, flatware, some of the centerpiece displays, beverage dispensers, and dessert displays, and we could not have done it without them. Everything arrived accurately counted and in clean condition, and this made our event a huge success. It was also fun working with rental pro, Holly Martinez in our pre-event meeting to make all the selections. I highly recommend Grand Event Rentals for all of your event rental needs!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Lynn · Married on 12/12/2012

I can't even tell you how many times I had to email back and forth to revise my order!! The guest count just kept rising and rising (to my dismay!) And Ada at Grand Event Rentals was SO great! Answered all my questions, provided recommendations, and kept on pushing up those quantities for me! Everything was the quality I hoped for, everything was accounted for the day of pick-up and they charged me exactly what I was quoted. What more can you ask for?!

Sent on 12/29/2012

DJ · Married on 08/25/2012

Grand Events set up a gorgeous tent for our wedding reception at Crystal Mountain. We added some extras, like a tent liner and heat lamps, but the way it all came together far exceeded our expectations. The tent was perfect, and Grand was professional, responsive, and easy to work with throughout the planning process.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 08/04/2012

We liked the product. They were on time and got the order right....what more can you ask for!

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • User1101916 · 2+ years ago

Grand Event Rentals was so easy to work with - and very responsive to my many e-mails. They had beautiful displays in their shop in Kirkland and that helped me come up with how I wanted the reception to look. The quality of the tablecloths was great and everything was labeled and separated when I picked it up. They were great!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Anna · Married on 07/24/2010

Kevin was an amazing help when ordering our items for our wedding! The amount of each item suggested was just the right amount and everything was delivered and picked up on time! Seamless!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Portia · Married on 05/30/2009

Quick and efficient service. Products looked great and I was very pleased with everything I picked out!

Sent on 06/23/2009

Kim · Married on 12/08/2007

I loved every bit of my experience with Grand. They were creative with ideas on decor, helpful with figuring out how to cut some costs and flawlessly professional in drop off and pick up. I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 03/24/2008

Marla · Married on 12/25/2008

We rented some nice things from Grand Event Rentals.When we went to see their inventory we got great ideas of what we could work with.They offered us a great deal.We where pleased with how easy it was for them to deliver and pick things up.Overall,I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2008

Grand Event Rentals provided one of the smoothest aspects of service for our wedding. We rented tablecloths, 2 coffee makers, wine glasses, pine glasses, coffee cups and a big water cooler from them, all for a very reasonable price.

I had to change our order once when we realized we'd ordered too many items, and the person helping me very quickly changed the bill and sent me an emailed copy to proof it within 1/2 hour.

The only drawback is that you have to rinse all of the items out before returning them, but the friendliness of the staff makes it totally worth it.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Terra · Married on 07/29/2007

I had no problems with my rentals. Eddie Redman who coordinated our rentals was professional and courteous.

Sent on 07/16/2008

Kept in communication well and made sure that we got everything we needed for our wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Teasha · Married on 07/13/2013

Showed up later then they said they would but delivered and set up some beautiful pipe and drape! They also did it on very short notice.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Andrey · Married on 06/27/2009

Lauren at Grand Event Rentals was a pleasure to work with - she was very patient with our questions and helped us go through several iterations of color combinations! She was very quick to reply to email and suggested that we check items out for a day and try them out at the venue when we were at an impasse as to our final choice. This helped us to decide on our final colors and they looked great the day of!

Sent on 07/10/2009

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

3.5

I had a good experience with them. We rented a large coffee urn, coffee server, and plastic pitchers for our wedding. It was easy to reserve and and pick up and drop of was a breeze. They were quick to answer me and the pick and and drop off time period was very generous.

The only complaint that I have is that I forgot to pick up the rentals the day before the wedding (with everything going on it slipped my mind) and I did not remember till the morning of! It would have been nice if they would have called me but at least I remembered.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kami · Married on 03/24/2012

Most event rental places seem pretty similar. Grand Events had a good variety. We rented tables and chairs to supplement our venue, plus plates, cups, flatware, and linens. Biggest plus with Grand Events was that they were willing to drop off at 10 am and pick up at 10 pm on a Saturday with no extra fee. No complaints. Very reliable.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Lexi · Married on 06/19/2016

3.5

The staff at Grand Event Rentals was great to work with. I love that they honored their discount from the Seattle Wedding Show and I was able to submit my quote online and was followed up with via email. The booking process was easy and I LOVED that I could pick up for my Sunday wedding on Saturday and drop off on Monday without being charged a surcharge.

My only "complaint" would be that they offered several items on their website that were what I preferred for our wedding but was later told they don't have those items. Wouldn't it make more sense to remove them then?

We were able to make do with the substitutes but they would certainly be a vendor I would work with in the future if it were ever necessary.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Sara · Married on 07/31/2010

2.0
      3.0

Rented uplights from them. The lights didn't project very far and honestly, no one could even tell we had blue uplighting.. not really worth it if you ask me. The service was great however..

Sent on 10/12/2010

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2010

2.5

I have nothing by praise for the representatives who helped us put together and finalize our order--they were friendly, helpful, and extremely responsive to our requests. Additionally, we were happy with all of the items we ordered. They were fairly-priced, delivered on-time, and in good condition. The only concern/problem we had was with delivery options. Unless we were willing to pay hundreds of ADDITIONAL dollars in delivery costs, they offered us no flexibility outside of the standard Friday delivery/Monday pick-up. They wouldnt even allow me to request a window of time on these days. In the end, things worked out fine, but that was primarily due to the understanding and flexibility of our venue.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Janet · Married on 07/20/2008

3.4
      2.5
      2.0

I was stoked to work with this company - their products are beautiful and their prices are decent. We booked with them and they were flexible enough to edit our order countless times throughout the planning process. The stuff they gave us was high quality and we were pleased.

However, they did forget some of the items we had signed up for. As well, they showed up late and we had a problem with one of their tables. Their customer service since that issue has been poor and they refuse to accept responsibility.

Sent on 08/08/2008