Grand Event Center Reviews

Grand Event Center 7
  • Mallory

Mallory Parsons · Married on 05/11/2019

Special Service for a Special Day

Grand Event Center was an excellent choice for my daughter's wedding. As planner, but more importantly, mother of the bride, I found GEC to be on top of everything, always professional, products were top-notch and the "Grade A" attitude of their sales staff through numerous order changes and "bride" demands was beyond excellent. Kudos to Zack and Joel, as well as those behind the scenes to a job well done! I would definitely use this fine company again.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Grand Event Center 8
    Grand Event Center 9
    Grand Event Center 10
    Grand Event Center 11

Molly · Married on 08/25/2018

We rented 2 tents, cocktail tables + linens and linen napkins for our wedding at Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyard in Luray, VA. They were great! We realized last minute that our caterer did not provide linens and they were super responsive and added linens to our order with no problems. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Grand Event Center 12
    Grand Event Center 13
    Grand Event Center 14
    Grand Event Center 15

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Joel and Anne were so accommodating and nice when I desperately needed to rent a tent less than two months before my wedding! They were easy to work with and incredibly responsive! They definitely helped me out when I needed it the most. Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Steve · Married on 01/17/2018

Great prices, great service, great experience!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Grand Rental Station was very helpful assisting us in picking out our tent, tables, and chairs. The prices were good and the delivery was several days before the event, allowing plenty of time to set up. I would recommend and use them again.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Krishele · Married on 07/22/2012

Grand Rental made the rental needs for my wedding both affordable and headache free. They delivered on a Friday even though the event wasn't until Sunday and even set up the arbor for me. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Charlena · Married on 08/21/2011

Used the white wood folding chairs. They were perfect for the outdoor ceremony. We will definitely be using Grand Rental Station again for future events!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2012

Their staff and installers were very helpful and hard working. The tent needs repairs and a good cleaning as did the chairs, but the sent new ones to replace the dirty ones. Our helium tank was empty and the second one we picked up filled 15 balloons, not 200 like website says. The gazebo was a nice addition to our ceremony.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Angie T · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience. Would order again!

Anne was very friendly and took the time to review all options available and explained everything accurately. Was very happy with the service however we had ordered sides to our tent that were dirty. We had to wash them down since it was for a wedding. But, it had rained weeks prior to our event so it may have been hard to keep them clean from the prior event.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sheila · Married on 10/06/2018

1.2
      1.0
      0.5

I had a wonderful experience working with Anne. She was very helpful and responsive to me throughout this journey. Their failure was delivery for my daughters wedding. They were due to deliver on a Friday between 12 - 3 PM in WV a tent, tent sides, bistro lights, skirting, linens for family table and for two tables I was renting from them. Driver, I was told would make later delivery on Friday and for me to mark four spots to put the tent stakes per Joel. Came back for rehearsal at 5 PM and no tent. Multiple phone calls made but of course its Friday and 5 PM. No emergency numbers to call. Driver calls me on Saturday, day of wedding at 8 AM to say he is in Leesburg and is coming for delivery. I asked the driver why he didn't deliver on Friday like he was supposed to. He said "I was busy yesterday." Delivery is close to an hour or more away from my location. I'm the one responsible for putting linens on tables and time was a huge issue having an afternoon wedding. I refused the order at this point as I was forced to use Plan B. Thank goodness my caterer had tents available to help me. Joel contacted me Saturday and apologized for error and I'm getting full refund. Joel sadly took the blunt of my frustration and Anne has yet to contact me herself. I reserved my order on January 25, 2018 - so yes you had plenty of time. You cannot over extend yourself and cause the stress that you did for our wedding day or future customers.

Sent on 10/08/2018