115 Reviews for Grand DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (6)
Uplighting (5)
Karaoke (2)
110 Grand DJ Entertainment Reviews

Craig was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and was a great MC when needed! He was so friendly and helped with every question we had. He helped me customize our whole party which made the night even better! we cannot thank him enough!

Profile Picture Courtney , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

I might be biased, since I'm the bride, but we had the best wedding! We enjoyed dancing the night away with songs that we actually wanted to dance to. Ive been to places where the music just wasnt fun to dance to but this was our style and we loved it. We had a ball picking out music that we actually wanted to hear instead of just music someone picked for us. They were with us every step of the way and checked in frequently. With planning everything, some stuff gets tucked in the cracks, but thankfully they checked enough and offered guidance. They are truly musical saints!
Love them and if anyone wants to invite us to any other wedding they will be DJ-ing....we would love to dance all night again ha!

Profile Picture Aubrianna, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig's DJing was great! He was very professional and explained everything, which is so stress relieving for a wedding! The lighting he provided was awesome! He even got people who don't dance to get out on the floor and shake it! He was also able to provide multiple song requests from my father! I would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig is everything you want in a DJ! He made my wedding so perfect! Everyone is still talking about how great the music and his energy was!

Profile Picture Gianna, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig was so easy to work with! No matter the time of day he would respond at his earliest convenience. The planning process was so easy with the online portal they have and he knew exactly what should go where as far as the planning/timeline. Our Wedding ran so smoothly thanks to Craig!! If we could do it all over again we would absolutely 100% choose Grand DJ again! Thank you so much for making our dream come true!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig did a wonderful job providing uplighting for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and very easy to contact with a quick response time. Our reception was beautiful and we got to hang out with Craig for a little bit at the end of our wedding. It was the perfect way to end a perfect day! Great service, great guy, highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Kasia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig was amazing to work with!! He was on top of everything and all of my wedding guests loved how interactive he was!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig buddy you rocked it!! Thank you for being very profession, flexible, and easy to work with. Much appreciated and I'd recommend you to anybody.

Profile Picture Calvin, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything went just as planned; Communication was great from 2 years before the wedding up until our wedding night ended

Profile Picture Bre, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was phenomenal. He's been at a few other relatives weddings so we've seen him in action and we knew that we needed him for our wedding. He was available for us anytime we needed him to answer all of our questions via email or phone. The online planning form was so easy and convenient to use. I got to list songs that are a "must play", as well as those songs that were not allowed to be played at my wedding. Also, months before the wedding, I had contacted Craig about creating a "surprise fun" dance song for my dad and I to use. He was an incredible help. I gave him the songs I wanted and he mashed them together so we could have the song to practice to. It was awesome! He also did wonderfully at our ceremony. He was such a blessing throughout the entire day, making sure that him and the photographers were all on the same page. Fantastic. Wonderful. The best! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I couldn't Thank Craig Enough! He made planning so easy and unstressful. He had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night!! We would recommend Grand DJ to everyone!! Thanks again Craig!

Profile Picture Jenell, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just wanted to drop a couple lines that you could post on your website about what a great job Greg from Grand DJ Entertainment did at our wedding last Saturday. During the ceremony under extremely hot and humid conditions, he did a great job with all of the music played exactly as we asked. Then the rest of the night he nailed all of the announcements and played a great combination of music to keep the dance floor packed. He was a super nice guy, very professional and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and family. Another thing, we messaged Grand DJ Entertainment hours before the wedding to get some songs put into the ceremony and they came through without a hitch.

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great! He stuck to the timeline and helped keep the reception on track. I found both Chris and Craig to be very professional and communicative. Many of my guests commented on how great the DJ was, and I would 100% recommend Grand DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for wedding DJ. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric Anderson was amazing at our wedding this past Saturday!! I never realized how important the DJ is to the entire wedding running smoothly. He made sure every vendor was in sync, he communicated with myself and my husband throughout to make sure we were doing ok, he kept the party going without any interruptions or awkward changes with the band we had, and even relayed when dinner needed to be served with our venue. We can't say enough good things about him! And obviously he was terrific at making announcements and choosing which songs to play when. I strongly recommend him! Craig was also great to work with in the planning process.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks GDJE and Craig!!! Our wedding was perfect and the music mix was the bomb!!!! Craig had everyone out on the dance floor the minute the music started! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Colette, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was amazing from the first time we spoke on the phone to the last dance of the night. Wonderful suggestions, easy to work with and very friendly and professional. That last week when all the final details were due (because there is never enough time when planning a wedding), he took are jumbled information until the last minute, and magically everything went off without a hitch! Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Grand DJ Entertainment was great and Craig was the perfect person to DJ at our reception!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

NBIA Disorders Association held a social for families affected by this rare disorder. Grand DJ was very accommodating to the needs of those in attendance. They were very good at reading the crowd and played the appropriate music to keep everyone entertained. The dance floor was never empty. We appreciate how kind and generous they were. If we 100% recommend Grand DJ.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me start by saying that Craig could not have done a better job during our recent wedding at Kemper Lakes Golf Club. We had been to a wedding he did before and that wedding was great too! The website for planning was so efficient and made sure they knew exactly what we wanted to hear when. Our ceremony/cocktail hour was outdoors and reception inside- that was no problem! Microphones and all worked great! He knew how to keep the flow and get the guests entertained. He made requesting new songs easy. Everyone had a great time and got out on the dance floor. The uplighting looked fantastic and was offered in so many colors. It was such a pleasure working with grand dj entertainment! I was confident the whole day and Craig made sure it was perfect!

Profile Picture amanda, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig and Eric were wonderful to work with during the time leading up to my wedding planning and setting everything up for the day. Eric was the DJ for my wedding and I could not be happier with him. He was interactive with the crowd and on multiple occasions approached my husband and I to make sure everything was going well. He even played some songs for the little ones at my wedding which made for some very happy parents and little ones. I cannot say enough positive things about Grand DJ and how happy I am with them and their services.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were amazing to work with. They went above what we had expected. With assisting us in setup and creating the right lighting they were great. They were so impressive that a friend d is looking to hire for her wedding next year.

Profile Picture Dani, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ's here know what they're doing. They only do DJing instead of some that do photography or videography as well. They were completely focused on making our wedding day great and they did!!! Our DJ was amazing and helped occupy the dance floor. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig understands how to get the crowd moving and keep them moving. I would recommend him to anybody who wants to have a good time!

Profile Picture User7343991, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You want a DJ that will keep the guests having a good time, who is personable and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/9/16, 1 Review