Grand City Tanning Reviews

Grand City Tanning 1
Grand City Tanning 2
Grand City Tanning 3

Amber · Married on 05/12/2018

So so happy with my bridal spray tan from Grand City Tanning. I felt so pasty and white and knew I needed to do something but was also worried about looking to tan. They did the perfect job of customizing to the exact tone I wanted and I felt beautiful on my wedding day! Would highly recommend them to all brides and bridal parties!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Grand City Tanning 4

Hannah · Married on 02/01/2018

I absolutely 100% recommend Grand City Tanning for spray tans and lash extensions! I got my lashes done for my wedding - and I didn't realize the pure perfection until I got my photos back...holy cow they looked like 1,000,000 bucks! The staff is so friendly, flexible, and really want to get to know you and what you're looking for! If I can recommend one thing to splurge on for your wedding, spend the money on lashes.....they are a game changer!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Grand City Tanning 5
    Grand City Tanning 6

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

My experience was amazing! I got spray tanned here for my wedding and the color turned out beautiful and natural looking.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

I have gone to spray tan booths for several years but wanted to make sure everything looked great in my dress for the big day. I did a trial and would recommend completing even if you’ve done in the past just to determine your “right” color. Both times you will be given instruction to guide on how to best have your tan turn out and the workers are very professional even though they are spraying you with barely (if anything) on. I had tons of compliments all night long. I had mine applied on Wednesday for a Friday wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

This salon was very responsive, even sending me text messages for scheduling and reminders! They were flexible about getting me in at the date/time I wanted before my wedding. The tan turned out as I expected and looked great on my wedding date. Overall, very professional and good quality service. I would definitely recommend for future brides! You can go in for a practice tan first to see how dark you want it to be for your wedding day and how it looks.

Sent on 07/29/2016