Grand Avenue Reviews

31 | Nashville, TN

31 Reviews for Grand Avenue

• Valen

Valen · Married on 04/08/2017

We booked our transportation last minute after going back and forth about whether we would use a car or our own. Within one day, Deb had not only set us up but answered every single one of our questions. My husband and I still talk about how great our driver Lyla was. She heard us talking about how our throats were sore from the long day and surprised us when she pulled two throat lozenges out of her pocket! The whole experience from the booking to the ride was extremely enjoyable and I would recommend Grand Avenue to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Karen · Married on 02/24/2017

Excellent choice for a party bus for elopement wedding with immediate family. We were picked up at the hotel, taken to Riverwood Mansion for wedding, driver took us to interesting location in Nashville for pictures. Would highly recommend this service.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Bridget · Married on 01/15/2017

Grand Ave was super easy to work with and very accomadating. We schedueled transportation for ourselves, but also for our parents, so they could haul decor, gifts, etc. home. That was a great decision. They were prompt and super helpful with loading and unloading the car for them. Strongly recommend them!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Bridget,
    So glad to hear everything went perfect for you! You have my contact information should you need anything at all!
    Thanks,
    Marissa

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2015

Deb and Deon were just incredible to work with! Deb helped us in planning what vehicle would best to get us and our guests to and from the wedding. We chose the limo bus and it was perfect! Deon, our driver, was always on time and waited until we were all ready to depart! He was so professional and also was able to cut up with the bridal party a bit, too! He even posed for a photo with the bride and her girls before departure! Thank you again for being so great to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Thank you so much!

Booking a Luxury Sedan to drive us from the wedding to the hotel was one of the best decisions that we made! The car was there on time, was clean, the driver offered us water, and it was a nice ride.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Thank you!

Kelli · Married on 03/28/2015

We booked our transportation at the last minute because we only needed a giant vessel to haul our wedding party back and forth. I sent an inquiry to Grand Avenue and it was responded to in lightning speed. Deb is a joy to work with, and gave us plenty of options to choose from. Our driver was professional and friendly, and got us there comfortably and on time. I would definitely recommend Grand Avenue to anyone looking for transportation for any occasion.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Thank you!

hanna · Married on 04/26/2014

Amazing customer service and our car was beautiful!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Sheketha · Married on 08/24/2013

We had an awesome driver and the rolls royce was very nice. We enjoyed every minute of it......

Thanks
    Jerome & Sheketha Trice

Sent on 09/13/2013

Coolest cars ever! This is the way to depart your wedding - in classy style. It is just the perfect addition to finish the night out and make those last few memories to last a lifetime. You get what you pay for - and it is EXCELLENCE! The drivers are the greatest and tell you about the car, play whatever music you prefer, and will go out of their way for you - drive through? let you touch that exterior that was just waxed? The service is amazing. And they are used to working with all kinds of clientele, so they are very laid back.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

We had Grand Avenue serve as our shuttle to the wedding site and as our getaway car at our recent wedding. I can't recommend them enough- they are beyond professional and the quick response time in getting quotes is simply staggering. We had no issues with timing or otherwise. They also have a great selection of vehicles.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2012

Grand Avenue provided both the limo for our bridal party and the shuttles that took all of our guests from the hotels to the venue. The staff at Grand Avenue was prompt in getting all the information updated beforehand and answering all of my questions (thank you Melissa!). Everyone commented on how nice and professional the drivers were and on the day of every transportation element was on time.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

I won a limo from Grand Avenue for my wedding and boy am I glad I did. I changed my wedding date from the original contract, Grand Avenue had no problem accommodating me and was happy to move the date. The chauffeur was great he let all of our friends hang out in the limo to surprise us after we changed clothes. I will definitely be using Grand Avenue in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2012

Grand avenue is VERY dependable with gorgeous cars available!
    We got the 1935 Packard and I felt like a princess leaving our reception! Our driver was very nice, too!
    We are very happy we used Grand Avenue and we recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • chinwe

chinwe · Married on 08/25/2012

I only have good things to say about this vendor. I absolutely loved my chauffeur, very pleasant, courteous and professional. They will work with you to suit your needs.

Sent on 09/10/2012

We loved our experience!!! They were easy to book, right on time, and the driver was so sweet to us! I would book with them again no questions asked.

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Cosmelitia

Cosmelitia · Married on 06/23/2012

We met the staff of Grand Avenue at the Pink Bridal Show in January 2012. The staff was nice and the vehicles were too. Since we were planning for over 500 people to attend the wedding, I told my husband that a car would be nice; but, not necessary.

My husband surprised me with the Rolls Royce formerly on by Bing Crosby. Everyone at the wedding was excited about it, from the 2 year old flower girl to my 89 year old grandmother. The men were high fiving my husband for picking such a great car. The driver was great too.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Amber · Married on 06/22/2012

Melissa and her team did an outstanding job. They picked us up right on time and were very flexible with our schedule. They were so perfect with everything and the driver was just amazing. Even though we were running behind, the driver still took the time to ensure that we were having a good time and that we would arrive on time. This is the best limo service in Nashville and I would recommend them to anyone who is needing this type of service!

Sent on 06/28/2012

johnquez · Married on 03/24/2012

great company prices are competitive. Our driver was amazing very punctual and nice. This is a company that have been around so they are good at what they do. I would suggest them to a friend.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Grand Avenue did a great job with our transportation after the wedding. Their drivers are professional and their transportation selection is great.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

The service provided was a good as we expected it to be for a beautiful limo get away after our wedding. The exceptional part of the service that I want to note came when the driver drove all of the way back to the hotel after dropping us off to give me my phone that I left in the back of the limo. As you can imagine, I was extremely tired at the end of the night after the wedding and somehow left it behind. I was frantic as it had special pictures from the day on it and I needed it to travel out of the country the next day. Instead of making us pick it up or throwing it in the lost and found or someone taking it, our sweet, sweet driver drove it back to me FREE OF CHARGE! I tipped him very well as you can imagine! He was a lifesaver that night!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Grand Avenue's reply:

Thank you for the kind review.

Grand Avenue provided professional transportation in shuttles with multiple routes for my event. They were on time and followed the schedule to a "t." Pricing was appropriate. Our only glitch came in communicating when it came to changes and I found it difficult to speak with my representative when I needed her (they need to work on a better phone system perhaps). In their defense it was a very busy weekend and the week leading up to our event so they were a little overwhelmed with proms and other weddings. I suggest booking and firming your plans early if you are booking in a peak time as we did.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Sara · Married on 12/22/2012

I chose Grand Avenue Transportation because my wedding was vintage themed and they had a 1963 Rolls Royce in their fleet that was formerly owned by Bing Crosby. I specifically requested this car (my husband loves Bing Crosby) and that is what we got. They even had the paperwork documenting the ownership history, which really didn't matter to us because we just LOVED the car. It was so fun riding around Nashville after our wedding. We even changed our destination location about 1 week prior to the wedding and they accommodated us with NO problem. Our driver loaded our luggage, opened and closed our doors...they even rolled out a red carpet for us. It was a fun experience for us and I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

I rented a limo for my bridal party to ride in from the ceremony site to the reception venue. They all said that the limo was nice, the driver was nice, and it was a smooth ride. Every time I called I had great customer service on the phone and was very pleased. They said they would call the day of just to confirm and make sure everything is still good, but they didn't and that made me a little worried. They did show up 15 minutes early and everything was great, but as a bride you worry when they don't call. I would recommend them to anyone needs any kind of limo or transportation service. Their prices were the best I could find in the Nashville area for a limo.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Erika · Married on 11/05/2011

We rented the Bing car for our grand exit from our reception and it was great! Everyone at Grand Avenue was fantastic to work with--we changed our drop off location twice and they were incredibly flexible and helpful in making that arrangement. I highly recommend Grand Avenue to anyone looking for a great transportation company to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Emma · Married on 09/10/2011

Grand Avenue was recommended to me by our reception vendor. They were always friendly when on the phone with me. They were also flexible in regards to fitting my budget. Our driver was prompt, friendly and kind. There was a little snafu with a miss book but was all taken care of by the time wedding day came around. Thanks for making a busy day easy!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2011