Gramercy Mansion Reviews

Gramercy Mansion 3
Gramercy Mansion 4
Gramercy Mansion 5

lashawn · Married on 10/09/2014

The Gramercy mansion is like heaven on earth. I'm so happy that we had the privilege of having our wedding there. From beginning to end everything was magical and I wouldn't change anything even if I could. My husband and I are thrilled with our special day and happy that we picked a venue that we can keep for years to come for anniversary stays or even just a getaway that's right in Maryland.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations again and thank you so much for sharing! We're so glad you enjoyed your wedding day and we do hope to see you again soon. Best wishes!

Eliza · Married on 09/26/2014

Gramercy Mansion was the perfect location for my wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and the staff is very accommodating.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for holding your wedding at Gramercy Mansion and for taking the time to post a review. We would love to have you back for a romantic getaway or an anniversary celebration in the near future. We are very glad you enjoyed your special day and congratulations on your wedding!

Sonia · Married on 09/25/2014

Beautiful location and great price!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

From the moment I toured Gramercy to the day after my wedding, the customer service was great at Gramercy Mansion. The venue is beautiful, and I booked the mansion right away.The staff was friendly and responsive to my requests for information. They also allowed me to bring my bridesmaids and parents to the venue several times. On the day of my wedding, the staff helped facilitate the ceremony, and guided me (the bride) down the aisle. I am very happy with my choice.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Gramercy Mansion as the location for your wedding and for taking the time to share a review! We're honored to have had a part in your special day and hope you'll visit again soon. Best wishes!
  • Mrs. Noratel

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband and I completely fell in love with Gramercy the first time we made an appointment when looking for a venue. That same day we signed our contract and picked a wedding date. Our whole experience with Gramercy was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end and they made my day that much better. All the staff was pleasant to work with. I had no issues scheduling numerous appointments to come and map out things for my wedding day, as well as have my photographer and DJ meet there to do a walk through, etc. as well. I ended up being the only wedding at the mansion that day (I got lucky!) and I was able to set up as early as I wanted that day. The day of the wedding and even still, family and friends have commented on how gorgeous Gramercy is and what a perfect day it was! I got ready in the Blue Garden Suite and stayed there the evening before with my bridesmaids and then the evening of the wedding as well. What a gorgeous room! And breakfast was delicious! I have to say...the morning after my wedding..I didn't want to leave there! And we already look forward to returning for our 1 Year and in the future, a vow renewal. Thanks so much Gramercy! -Stephanie and Matthew Noratel (6/21/14)

Sent on 07/19/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congrats Stephanie and Matthew! And thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review! We are so glad that your wedding day was all you hoped for and grateful that we could be a part of such a special celebration. Can't wait to welcome you back for future anniversary getaways and just because. You're a terrific couple and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Enola · Married on 06/20/2014

I was alittle skeptic at first about spending $2k without visiting the B&B. Best decision ever. The Elopement package was perfect for us. The breakfast was fresh & delicious. We enjoyed the Tower Room. Thank you Bill ! My very picky husband was impressed.
    We cant wait to return. Enola & Tomar

Sent on 06/30/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations again, Enola & Tomar! And thank you so much for choosing us as the location for your elopement. We were happy to celebrate with you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ariel · Married on 05/25/2014

So happy with this venue. Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2014

I just had my wedding yesterday at the a Gramercy and it was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was so helpful and the guests enjoyed the character of the mansion.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2013

Gramercy Mansion is an absolutely gorgeous venue. The gardens are well kept and were in full bloom in September which made for gorgeous wedding photos. The indoor/outdoor patio area really sold me in this venue since its so beautiful and where the ceremony would be in the case of rain. I felt confident that no matter what the weather was like on the big day that we would have a beautiful place to celebrate our love. The weather ended up being perfect so we had the wedding in the garden and the reception in the mansion.
    In the process of planning and coordinating all the details leading up to the day, the staff was always able to answer my questions and didn't mind that I called a lot! If you want a beautiful and whimsical wedding, this is the place!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations again, Kelly! And thank you so much for sharing your wedding experience. Make sure you come back to visit and see your engraved brick along wedding walk soon!

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

Such a beautiful place for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Stacy · Married on 09/21/2013

When we first visited and talked with the people at Gramercy, we knew right away that we wanted to be married there. They offer huge list of caterers and other vendors to help you plan away. They were always so helpful and nice. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing, Stacy! Congratulations again and visit us again soon!

Nikki · Married on 09/20/2013

This place is absolutely beautiful! All of the staff at the Gramercy were very attentive and very helpful leading up to and during the wedding. Their gardens really made my ceremony fantastic. The mansion is well kept and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. The mansion made for a wonderful venue and all of my guests raved about how perfect everything was during my ceremony and reception!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Emily · Married on 08/17/2013

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Gramercy and everything went off without a hitch. The bridal party got ready in the Cassatt suite and we were all impressed with how large and beautiful it is. The gardens were perfectly manicured and the ceremony space was beautiful. Our guests were very impressed with the property. We (bride and groom) stayed there that night and had a delicious breakfast the next morning. I can't wait to go back for a special occasion or anniversary.

Sent on 08/31/2013

We had a wonderful elopement and High Tea at Gramercy! We received many compliments from the guests on our choice of venue. In this economy, and this stage of our life, we wanted to forgo the financial burden, and all consuming project that traditional full scale affairs require. However, we did not want a courthouse ceremony. We recalled only unhappy, stressful experiences in a court house, (a traffic violation, a divorce, or jury duty) and could not imagine creating this happy memory in that venue. The elopement package was the perfect solution for us.

I think the Gramercy inkeepers wisely realize that when a couple is planning a small ceremony, they include only the most important people in their life. A lovely venue, professional photograher, and officiant are still very important. As a couple with very limited financial resources, we were able to include the special touches for a momentous and joyous shared occasion that elsewhere would only be available for full scale weddings.

Afterwards, we enjoyed a romantic dinner for two at Oregon Grill and were thrilled to stay in a romantic, very comfortable room on our wedding night. My husband and I enjoyed the tranquil setting, and blissful privacy, and had an elegant breakfast the next morning. Overall our experience was excellent! We hope to return on our anniversary for years to come.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Bethanne · Married on 06/15/2013

Gorgeous venue, friendly and helpful staff.

Sent on 06/23/2013
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 05/26/2013

Beautiful venue, great charm, and wonderful inn keepers!! My guests all said it was the best wedding they had been to. I recommend Absolutely Perfect Catering for the food!!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • Katie Cook

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

We were thrilled to have our wedding at Gramercy Mansion!
    We used it for both the ceremony and the reception, and had wonderful experiences both during planning and the day of our wedding! The staff were all incredibly kind and very patient with the many calls I placed while planning. We were able to visit multiple times for planning and preparation, and on the day-of, all of our arranged plans were in place, and the Gramercy staff were kind and very flexible with vendor needs.
    The mansion has a lovely outdoor garden for the ceremony. However, part of the reason we selected it was for the lovely indoor option for rain days (it still feels just like a garden). On our wedding day it rained, and we were so thrilled with the indoor space feeling that it was not sad in the least!
    In addition, a number of our family and guests stayed at the Mansion (it's a fabulous and fun B&B) - the breakfasts were delicious, and the mansion has a fun and quirky interior that calls for lots of exploration! We couldn't have been happier!
    Thank you, Gramercy!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2012

When Jack and I found this venue we knew immediately it was the one, even in the dead of winter it was perfect! Our wedding was gorgeous in this atmosphere and I could not be happier with my experience at Gramercy.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Darcy · Married on 09/21/2012

Gramercy Mansion was a beautiful place to host my fall weddiing. The gardens were lush and well manicured and they made getting married outside on a gorgeous day even sweeter. The staff at the mansion were very accommodating when we needed to visit with a vendor and were very informative when we had questions. Our guests were in awe at how beautiful the mansion was and loved the the personal touches that we were able to add to make the venue 'ours.' We are so happy we chose Gramercy Mansion and would recommend it to anyone that wants a classy and sophisticated wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Marvin and Mina · Married on 06/22/2012

OMG!!! Absolutely exquisite! The venue, the grounds, the atmosphere, as well as the staff was the best. Along with my wedding consultant and decorator, Lafern Designs, and my caterer, Hunt Valley Catering, my wedding is still the talk of the town!! Such professionalism is not to be ignored. Gramercy Mansion may be a little pricey to some but you get what you pay for and then some! With the service I received from Gramercy , I would have gladly paid more! My husband and I were truly happy with Gramercy! You guys are the best! We are sending you pictures to share our bliss with others on your website! Thank you so very much for making our big day more than memorable!

Sent on 07/11/2012

The Gramercy is one of the few places that is more beautiful in person than it is online, and the picture online were stunning. When my husband and I went to view the mansion last year we were overwhelmed by its beauty. My guest had the same feeling. All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The place was so breath taking that some of my guest want to plan another event at the Gramercy. We also stayed the night at the Gramercy in the Camelot room, which was just as beautiful as the rest of the mansion, and the breakfast in the morning was very good too. Our only regret is that we didn't stay an additional night, but we are definitely going back on our one year anniversary. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Gramercy is a beautiful bed and breakfast that was the location for my daughter's daytime wedding reception. The grounds are beautiful and the porch with the awning was a lovely place for the meal. You felt like you were outside! I do caution you that the venue says they can seat 150 people at tables on the patio, but that would definitely be tight. We were able to have 13 tables of ten and there was a nice amount of room to move around. 15 tables would be too crowded. The cocktail hour was outside under the shade of the trees and it was perfect. The newly married couple stayed the evening in one of the rooms and they said the breakfast the next morning was great.

Sent on 07/08/2012

stacy · Married on 05/21/2012

This was a dream spot for our wedding. The mansion is so beautiful inside and they are famous for their gardens and outdoor weddings

Sent on 06/16/2012

Jillian · Married on 05/13/2012

My wedding at the Gramercy was a dream come true. It was perfect in every way and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2012

This place is amazing! From the lighting and hardwood floors to the well maintained gardens it makes for the perfect day! We stayed in the B&B and had an amazing romantic night and breakfast who could ask for more. Even if you stay for a weekend or have your wedding here its a great place.
    Thanks Keith and Jamie Holland