217 Reviews for Gramercy Mansion

Decor (11)
Event Rentals (8)
Scenic Views (2)
Lighting (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
217 Gramercy Mansion Reviews

Beautiful rooms and gardens. Ideal for taking wedding pictures.

Profile Picture marcia, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my wedding at Gramercy Mansion a few weeks ago. The venue is absolutely stunning inside and outside. Even if it rains, you have a beautiful space to have your ceremony. They take such good care of you and make you a wonderful gourmet breakfast every morning if you stay in one of their gorgeous rooms. I'm so happy I chose Gramercy Mansion for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Wireless Internet, Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

It was our dream wedding! There was not a single other venue we were even considering. The staff was perfect, helpful, kind and friendly. It did rain that day and we were hopeful for outside, but they offered that we could have me walk down the staircase and have the ceremony in front of the fireplace which turned out to be amazing! They were so accommodating and caring! It was the best day of my life.

Photos
Profile Picture Amythyst, 5/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Wireless Internet

We had our wedding at Gramercy and it was absolutely stunning! The staff were extremely easy to work with from before we signed the contract to the day of the wedding. The grounds are well-maintained and beautiful all year long (our wedding was in May, but we visited during the fall and winter for appointments with vendors) and they have one of the best rain plans in the area. I like that this is a historical mansion that your guests can actually explore because so many of the mansions in the area aren't actually open inside to wedding guests. Everyone loved the unique decorations of the venue and walking the mansion grounds to look at the gardens. I would highly recommend gramercy to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can’t say enough good things about Gramercy Mansion. We had our May 6 wedding there, and everything was perfect. The staff are all extremely friendly and welcoming. After booking our date, we visited numerous times on our own to show our parents and photographers around, and we always felt welcome to do so.

We stayed in the Tudor Room the night of our wedding (and used it as our bridal suite to get ready beforehand). The natural light through the two windows was lovely, and the quick access to the gardens was perfect for our first look photos. We didn’t end up eating breakfast there, but our family members who did were very pleased. We look forward to visiting again for a future anniversary!

Profile Picture Aliza, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

The Gramercy was an amazing place to have our wedding! We had our ceremony and reception inside the mansion, and everything was beautifully done. We wanted to do the ceremony outside but it was unexpectedly cold, so we moved the ceremony inside. It still felt like we were outside with the big windows and plants surrounding us and the transition inside the space was seamless. We also stayed in the Cassatt Suite and booked the rest of the rooms for our family, and everyone had a wonderful stay. We especially appreciated the delicious vegan breakfast they made for us in the morning. The service and communication before the wedding was also excellent. I would highly recommend the Gramercy to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue was absolutely beautiful! We wanted an outside Spring wedding and this was the perfect place! The weather cooperated and most of the plants at the mansion were in bloom. The staff was very friendly and courteous and the facilities were perfect for our size wedding.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Accommodations, Wireless Internet

The Gramercy team was truly a joy to work with. Unbelievably patient with family and questions, they went way out of their way to ensure the absolutely perfect day! Excellent venue to co-locate the entire wedding/reception/lodging. We couldn't have been happier with both the Mansion and the staff!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views

It was a very nice venue and the staff was very professional. We were instantly obsessive with the place after seeing it online. However, the prices on the mandatory caterers was pretty brutal. If outside vendors was allowed I'd give full stars.

Profile Picture Charles, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chose Gramercy for our 20 year Vow Renewal - but on the night of our event we got a snow storm so I had to cancel but they were so helpful in offering me another date just a few days later when I could get my guests, caterer, baker and photographer. It went off without a hitch. The staff is amazing!!!

Photo for Gramercy Mansion Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Tracey, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Gramercy is simply amazing! My husband and I had our St. Patrick's Day wedding there and it was a dream. The venue is beautiful and the service and staff are top notch.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Used them as the location for my bridal portraits, which turned out amazing! They were prompt to respond to my questions. My only issue was that when we arrived we had trouble figuring out where we could setup. We ended up having to ask them multiple times for directions, and got the feeling like they could care less about our business.

Profile Picture Suz, 3/16/18, 1 Review
4.3

I enjoyed my experience at the Grammercy. My husband and I had a beautiful intimate wedding and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Profile Picture Mo, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is beautiful year round so no matter what time of year you have your ceremony, your pictures will turn out great. The staff is friendly and helpful and were very quick to respond to any questions I had. The rooms were nicely decorated and breakfast was delicious. The only downside about this place is that it is very expensive and the fee only includes venue rental. If you want to stay there, it is a separate charge. That being said, I fell in love with this place as soon as I saw it and do not regret having my ceremony and reception here.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
4.7

This was a PERFECT venue for a wedding. We stayed the night before (definitely recommend), and then the night of our wedding. Both mornings we asked to have our meals brought to the room, which was such a convenience. Not only that, but the food was delectable. It is beautiful inside and out. Will definitely be visiting again!

Profile Picture User7249892, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Rentals, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This was a great venue for a wedding elopement. They offer discounts for elopements and also packaged deals. I was able to plan and book our wedding elopement in 2 weeks.

Profile Picture Karin, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The gramercy made our wedding Day completely memorable! Will definitely look into having more events there.

Profile Picture Derek, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gramercy was a great venue! They were great to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
3.6

We fell in love with Gramercy Mansion immediately after seeing it in person. The venue was gorgeous and people still comment about how beautiful our wedding was.

Profile Picture User2067001, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After doing a lot of looking around for a place that could do the wedding i found Gramercy Mansion. They can do every thing there. The only thing i had to do was the music. They made us feel so special on are day. Even now the guest that were there tell me how nice are wedding was. Pictures were taken inside and out on the grounds. There grounds were top notch. My wife and i are going back for a night stay.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Wireless Internet

Gramercy is a beautiful venue - highly recommend. Staff was friendly and responsive during the lead-up to our date, helped with all our questions and facilitated all our requests. Overall great experience!

Profile Picture S, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gramercy Mansion was a wonderful venue and we were so happy we were able to book it. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. We had a beautiful September wedding and the scenery outside the mansion was fantastic for our wedding photos. We highly recommend the Gramercy and will definitely be returning for our anniversary. Also we definitely recommend staying there the night of the wedding (the breakfast was delicious!)

Profile Picture Rony, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
4.2

We got married at the Carriage House and everyone had such wonderful things to say about the venue. The weather certainly cooperated, but the garden was perfect. The folks at Gramercy had all the tables and chairs set up for the ceremony and for the reception. I highly recommend Gramercy House as the spot for a romantic and wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Roberta, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Gramercy Mansion is a wonderful, romantic, beautiful place to get married! We had our wedding ceremony and reception there in October 2017. Our family stayed in the mansion the night before and the night of our wedding. It couldn't have been more perfect! The staff make you feel like family and are always happy and accommodating. (Shannon, thank you for being so wonderful!) The mansion and grounds are breathtaking and take you back in time. Our guests could not get enough of it's charm and beauty. They serve breakfast every morning to overnight guests and it was so delicious. I can't stop thinking about the banana pancakes! My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to start our lives together!

Profile Picture Halicia, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews