200 Reviews for Gramercy Mansion

Wireless Internet (8)
Decor (8)
Lighting (2)
200 Gramercy Mansion Reviews

This was a great venue for a wedding elopement. They offer discounts for elopements and also packaged deals. I was able to plan and book our wedding elopement in 2 weeks.

Profile Picture Karin, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gramercy was a great venue! They were great to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

After doing a lot of looking around for a place that could do the wedding i found Gramercy Mansion. They can do every thing there. The only thing i had to do was the music. They made us feel so special on are day. Even now the guest that were there tell me how nice are wedding was. Pictures were taken inside and out on the grounds. There grounds were top notch. My wife and i are going back for a night stay.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Wireless Internet

The Gramercy Mansion is a wonderful, romantic, beautiful place to get married! We had our wedding ceremony and reception there in October 2017. Our family stayed in the mansion the night before and the night of our wedding. It couldn't have been more perfect! The staff make you feel like family and are always happy and accommodating. (Shannon, thank you for being so wonderful!) The mansion and grounds are breathtaking and take you back in time. Our guests could not get enough of it's charm and beauty. They serve breakfast every morning to overnight guests and it was so delicious. I can't stop thinking about the banana pancakes! My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to start our lives together!

Profile Picture Halicia, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

great place can't wait to go again

Profile Picture Richard, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I had our wedding/elopement at Gramercy on July 7, 2017. We lucked up and did the elopement package for $750. It was suppose to rain and did not so our ceremony turned out beautifully. Everyone at Gramercy was extremely accommodating and helpful. We had three suites over the course the weekend (Friday/Saturday). Shannon was amazing and Raina our Officiant worked with our long ceremony. I cannot wait to return here for an anniversary!! Thank you Gramercy everything was amazing.

Profile Picture Dominique, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff is wonderful and exceeded all of my expectations! They made everything work. I wish that I had more time to prepare because I would have rented the whole mansion. Even though it rained on our wedding day the pictures still came out beautiful in the gorgeous mansion and carriage house. We definitely will be spending our anniversary at Gramercy!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding day was the absolute best day of my life, and a lot of that had to do with having my reception at Gramercy Mansion! The entire reception felt like a fairytale. The tudor mansion is gorgeous and spacious, but also extremely interesting. The grounds are also incredible; there are beautiful gardens with paths to walk around, and an amazing ceremony space if you choose to have your ceremony there. My husband and I are so happy with the experience we had, and we are so excited to go back and stay there for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Wireless Internet

I had my wedding at Gramercy on June 3, 2017 and I could not have been happier with my choice. The minute we walked in - I knew I had to be married there. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and has SO much character. Depending on what time of year you get married, the gardens are beautiful. I had our families book all of the rooms which I highly recommend if you want to keep an intimate feel to your wedding. Breakfast was elaborate and amazing and the rooms are so cool!
The staff at Gramercy is amazing as well, they are so responsive and accommodating - things that are truly appreciated when you are planning your wedding! The friendly atmosphere there was something I will never forget, I was so comfortable there that I truly felt like it was my house I was getting married in. Book this place now, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I just held our wedding and reception at the Carriage House at the Gramercy Mansion and couldn't be more happy. The Carriage House is an ideal location for smaller weddings and the surrounding grounds are stunning. Because of weather we had to move our ceremony 3 hours prior to the event and the Gramercy took care of it without question. Everyone we worked with went out of their way to make sure our event was perfect and they succeeded. Everything about this venue was perfect as was our evening. I highly recommend this amazing location.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on 5/6/17. We picked out the Gramercy over a year in advance and it was the most perfect location. We could have our ceremony and reception all in the same place and a few of us could stay in the bed and breakfast. The suites are beautiful and charming and the breakfast is awesome! The outdoor and indoor ceremony options are both gorgeous (which is good because it rained). It was a unique space that didn't need too many extra decorations other than flowers because it has so much character!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

Everything in this venue, from the rooms to the décor to the gardens, is absolutely beautiful. It's a fairytale escape. The staff was always quick and eager to assist and very flexible in allowing us to visit the venue several times prior to the date of the event.

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Booked two separate tours with the Gramercy before we decided that this was our reception venue. The gardens are beautiful and the inside of the mansion had just the look we wanted. We had a smaller wedding at about 70 guests but the atrium still felt cozy (in a good way). We had 9 tables with 6-8 people at each. (The Gramercy provides 60" tables - lots of websites claim they can fit up to 10 people, I personally think 8 is the max.) Dancing was in the living room with a DJ. The dining room was used as a bar and for displayed desserts.

They were very responsive whenever we contacted them. I was a little concerned when a different person would answer my email each time but it didn't matter, every single person is wonderful to work with! When we booked them, we only had three approved caterers to choose from which we thought was very limiting but after meeting (and tasting) each of the caterers, we realized that the Gramercy had narrowed it down to best of the best for us. All preparations went smoothly and they were very flexible when we decided a few months out that we wanted to adjust our event time by half an hour. The day of couldn't have gone better (except the rain which somehow made the grounds look even more beautiful!)

Because we had to have an early ceremony in a church, we opted for an earlier than usual reception and the Gramercy was perfectly fine with that. After the caterer (side note: Linwoods was above and beyond what we had hoped for and the expectation was set pretty high considering how well the tastings went) cleaned up after the reception, we and a good number of the guests hung out in the main floor common areas (our after party :)) and the Gramercy did not mind at all.

We had brunch the next morning in the atrium as well and it was delicious.

Profile Picture cathy, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough amazing things about Gramercy Mansion. I fell in love with this venue the first time I came to visit and they made my special day so perfect. They were so accommodating for my rehearsal even with the weather being so crazy with the rain. They were even amazing and upgraded the room my maid of honor and I were staying in the night before for no charge for us so we wouldn't have to move anything the morning of just to make things easier for us and we didn't even ask for that! It was even more perfect because the room they upgraded us to was also the bridal sweet and the room my husband and I were staying in that night, which fit our theme so perfectly (we had a beauty and the beast/batman theme). They gave us space to put things for the following day as we were prepping for my wedding the next day and gave us a whole closet to hold things in for the caterer to get the next day. Anytime we needed anything they let us know who we could contact.
Then the morning of, as I'm being the bride who is nervously looking at the weather every 5 seconds they would, I was able to do so over a delicious breakfast and able to be reassured by their staff and even talked with the owner some who was just so awesome to speak with. The staff was so awesome and would let me know in my room whenever any of my vendors arrived and would send them down to the bridal sweet. They would double check with me to make sure I still wanted my ceremony outside (the weather was iffy and they left everything up to me and didn't put pressure on me either way which was nice, I was able to have my day look the way I wanted).
Overall, my expectations for this venue were far exceeded. It was so beautiful and everyone I ever spoke with was amazing. They were even so sweet to send a card to my now husband and I after the wedding congratulating us on our wedding. I highly recommend having your wedding here, you won't regret it. This is a place I will definitely return to!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Wheelchair Access

When little girls and their fathers begin their dreams of the perfect wedding, they’re imagining the Gramercy Mansion.

We reserved almost every room in the mansion for our wedding early April 2017. Our guests gushed at the budding cherry blossoms, the well kept grounds and the historical art & nick-nacks along the walls.

Breakfast at the mansion was awesome! Tons of options and everyone enjoyed filling out the menu items after a few drinks at the rehearsal dinner in a private room at a nearby restaurant.

Sherri, one of the Gramercy-approved caterers helped us coordinate the entire wedding day. It went perfectly.

We can’t recommend the Gramercy Mansion more. The grounds, rooms, and experience are unmatched in the area.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We stayed in the Tower Room for our wedding night. It was magical and dreamy and everything I wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This place is probably the prettiest wedding venue in Maryland. The gardens are spectacular (and of all our visits, they were at their most lush and spectacular on our early Fall wedding day). The inside feels like Downton Abbey. Many venues have a pretty location for the ceremony but the dinner and dance floor are in some soulless ballroom or tent, but not Gramercy Mansion. The atrium where dinner is served has glass walls that face out onto the garden, which was so pretty in the twilight. The dining room, with candles sparkling on all the tables and the fairy lights strung from the ceiling, was breathtaking. And the rooms inside of the mansion are so lush and full of character. We were a little worried about having the dance floor in a separate room from where dinner was served, but it was great that people who wanted to could sit and chat and sip coffee while others went to the dance floor. And the older crowd loved being able to relax and chat while sitting on the couches inside rather than being forced to watch the dance floor all night.

The wedding party and immediate families spent the night at the mansion, and the next morning many of the guests came back for brunch (they told us we could invite up to 50 for brunch the next morning). The food was delicious and it was so nice getting to see many of our guests the next morning.

We booked Gramercy a few hours after we saw it for the first time (there was a cancellation which allowed us to book a prime fall date just a few months in advance). I am so glad we did. It set the whole tone and character for our wedding. If you want to get married in a beautiful vintage mansion and garden (and to feel like Lady Mary on your wedding day), then definitely book here.

Profile Picture User7466994, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Gramercy is probably the most beautiful location you will find in Maryland. We used the carriage house side. The staff were very professional. Their rooms are beautiful and unique and they are a pleasure to work with. I wish I could get married all over again at the Gramercy.

Profile Picture Talyn, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We eloped in the gazebo this spring. It was intimate and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6518137, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had a wonderful experience at Gramercy! Our wedding was in April so the weather was iffy but the staff was great and we were able to wait until the morning of the wedding to decide if we wanted to have the ceremony inside or outside. Emilie was our contact there and she was amazing! She was so friendly and very prompt with emailing me back and answering every question I had. They work very closely with their caterers so everything is taken care of and the coordination is easy! They offer a lot of meet and greets and events with each of the caterers so its easy to get familiar with them and Gramercy. The place is gorgeous and unique. We stayed in the Cassatt suite the night before and got ready there and it made for the perfect bridal suite. Beautiful pictures. Gramercy is really great for a smaller wedding because there is plenty of room but you're not just in a giant open hall. Its the perfect combination of elegant and comfortable. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with them!

Profile Picture User6621348, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Parking

We loved everything about this place. Very elegant and romantic. The breakfast is to die for. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Tiara, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Indoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

This venue is absolutely beautiful! I got married in December and everything was absolutely perfect! I recommend it to any couple looking for an intimate location with beautiful surroundings!

Profile Picture Colby, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Decor

Amazing venue, beautiful rooms and awesome staff!! Definitely recommend this venue!! My husband and I plan on going back to celebrate our first wedding anniversary! Breakfast in the morning was also excellent!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Dance Floor, Furniture, Indoor, Parking

I had browsed a lot of locations online and nothing caught my eye until I saw the Gramercy Mansion. There are two separate wedding spots at the mansion - the carriage house and the actual mansion. Both locations are very beautiful and the garden is stunning.

We booked the carriage house for our venue on Halloween. The garden, the courtyard, and the founatin area will be available to us and our guests. We are having a small, intimate wedding of about 80 people and the space is perfect. Depending on the weather, we can either have the ceremony in the garden or inside the carriage house. I cannot wait to get married at the Gramercy!

Profile Picture User4415393, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews