Grafton Peek Catering Reviews

8 | Greenwood, IN

8 Reviews for Grafton Peek Catering

Kathy · Getting married on 12/28/2019

I was extremely happy with the entire outfit. they were responsive, professional, made changes immediately and without error, AND the food was very, very good. Guests were commenting on how GOOD it was and kept asking who I used!!! I had checked out a couple other options prior to selecting Grafton but no more! for any catering needs, I will look no further than Jason and his gang. the entire experience with Grafton exceeded my expectations for quality and price and service, and professionalism. they were even EXTRA nice to my family and friends!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Sandy · Married on 05/25/2017

Do not hesitate. They are very efficient and make it a point to give you above what you request.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Marla · Married on 02/25/2017

Very professional, organized, friendly, and the food was great!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Donna · Married on 02/25/2017

The food is great and they really try to cater to your personal needs to make your event the very best possible. They were great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Glenda · event on: 12/15/2016

Catered our holiday luncheon and the food and service was fabulous. All staff was on the ball about refills and keeping lines going.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Michael · Married on 11/10/2016

Grafton Peek is a full service caterer, who's job #1 is CUSTOMER SERVICE! They are GREAT to work with and they do everything they can to meet your needs and at a reasonable price!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/05/2015

One of the most important things for any wedding, in my opinion, is the cake. While a wedding cake should be beautiful, it should also be delicious -- and Grafton Peek Cakery has the best cake I have tried yet, anywhere. Working with Chuck is extremely easy, and with how good the samples were I had complete faith in ordering more unique flavors for my wedding cake. We had three tiers with each tier being a different flavor including: tiramisu, strawberry lemonade, and peanut butter chocolate. All flavors were phenomenal -- and most of my guests later said this was one of their favorite parts of the wedding. For a bridal shower I hosted a couple of years later, I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get another tiramisu flavored cake. This time around bridal shower guests were asking me if cakes were available outside of catering at Grafton Peek, which they are! The flavor and presentation of the two cakes I have purchased from the Grafton Peek Cakery exceeded expectations and I cannot wait for my sister's wedding this summer to have more.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Korey · Married on 05/20/2017

1.6
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

I used Grafton Peek for bar services only. I initially was pleased with Grafton Peek's selection and pricing, but unfortunately, I didn't even get what I paid for... I took time off of work specifically to drive to Greenwood to have a meeting about my selections and to make my payment. I had specific requests for items that were very important to the groom and my parents. I was told this would not be a problem and even pointed out that my specific options were not on the final contract they sent me, but I received no response when I asked if this was an oversight. The special items were not at my wedding and the bartender had a hard time keeping up with dealing with this problem and serving my guests in a timely manner. Grafton Peek was not very apologetic about these inconveniences despite admitting fault and offered me a $100 Visa giftcard or cake, which I turned down because I thought they just wanted to make me go away. My wedding day organizer had to leave the wedding for a half an hour to go get some of the special items and pay for them out of her own pocket. DO NOT use this company.

Sent on 07/28/2017