Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC Reviews

80 Reviews for Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Look No Futher!!

Sarah was amazing to work with and she and her fellow musicians are exceptional! They set the mood for our Ceremony, Reception and Dinner with a wide array of music from The Beetles to Vivaldi! Look no further for your event musical group!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2018

Incredible music!!

Chris and Sarah were absolutely incredible and made our wedding a dream. They truly have a gift. They were a pleasure to work with during the whole process, and I will never forget the magic they brought to our wedding day!! They played everything we requested beautifully, and they made the ceremony my favorite part of our wedding day. :) Gracenotes is a joy!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kara · Married on 12/11/2016

Gracenotes was phenomenal! Sarah was so easy to work with and made our ceremony and cocktail hour everything we could have wanted. It was beautiful!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Despite the sun, it was chilly and windy on our wedding day. But Gracenotes played beautifully at our short, outdoor ceremony despite the somewhat unfavorable conditions! Thanks, Gracenotes!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kristine · Married on 10/15/2016

No question - the best value of my daughter's entire wedding! I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah and Chris at a friend's wedding where they performed and I was very impressed. For my daughter's wedding, we gave them creative control of the music, as there wasn't anything specific we wanted, just beautiful music before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. They did not disappoint! They played a very upbeat, Irish selection for the recessional which went over wonderfully with the attendees and my daughter loved it! It was the absolute perfect way to send them down the aisle as a newly married couple. I was so grateful for the personal touch that Sarah and Chris gave to this wedding (when you say "do what you want", there's always a chance of phoning it in, which did not happen here!) I give Gracenotes Chamber Music a 5 out of 5 and guarantee you will be thrilled with their services!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

Gracenotes was recommended to us by a terrific wedding coordinator and I am so glad she did! Sarah was very responsive to my emails and was very helpful in our music selections for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We hired their three piece strings group and they were wonderful. Gracenotes was on time, and dressed professionally. We left the selection of the cocktail hour up to them and they were terrific! They produce the most beautiful music together and when my other daughter gets married, I will definitely give them a call!! Thank you Gracenotes for your performance and professionalism!

Sent on 12/29/2016

MARY · Married on 04/16/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Beautiful music and musicians. Easy to work with. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Abigail · Married on 09/05/2015

Having Gracenotes perform during my husband and I's recent ceremony and cocktail hour at Bluemont Vineyard was one of the highlights of our wedding day. Sarah was truly a pleasure to work with - she went above and beyond to help us plan the key parts of our ceremony and even accommodated a special song request that we had for the recessional. Their website was so helpful for picking songs and was a great resource that we referred to often! We chose to go with the guitar and violin duo and despite my initial concerns that this wouldn't be loud enough for an outdoor ceremony, Sarah reassured me that it would sound wonderfully and could be amplified. We received many compliments from our wedding guests on how talented and beautiful the music was. Music is very important to my husband and I, and we are so happy with our decision to choose Gracenotes for this very special part of our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Sarah and Chris did an excellent job performing during our Cocktail hour. They arrived promptly, were dressed professionally, and we received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Mona · Married on 08/08/2015

I was referred by a co-worker to Gracenotes. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Sarah was very professional and responsive--especially when dealing with a nervous and indecisive bride at times.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Mona · Married on 08/08/2015

Provided beautiful music for our ceremony. Very flexible and professional. Provided a stress-free experience! Thank you!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Brad · Married on 06/13/2015

Gracenotes did a wonderful job playing music for our ceremony. They perfectly played every song we requested and didn't miss a cue for when to change songs during the processional. Sarah really made the whole process easy, all it took was a 10 minute phone call to discuss musical selections and entrance cues and she took care of everything else! I would definitely recommend Gracenotes if you are looking for professional wedding music.

Sent on 07/08/2015

What beautiful music at my daughter's wedding!!!! Gracenotes came highly recommended to me and I was absolutely thrilled with the music. Music was a key element to me for my daughter's wedding and Gracecnotes went above my expectations. When you meet with Sarah, you feel like you are talking to a long time friend. She knows all different pieces of music and works with you to accomodate your requests.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Terry · Married on 10/18/2014

Gracenotes was professional, on time and worked to take care of my requests. I would recommend them to anyone if you are looking for perfection.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/17/2014

Grace notes was absolutely AMAZING! There music was beautiful and gave it the special touch to my wedding. I received so many complements from guests about the music and how elegant it was. They also worked with a singer (loved out of town) to perform one song at the wedding. They were able to work out the timing and sound on the day of the wedding. Recommend for all bridal events.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Stan · Married on 10/11/2014

Fantastic! Super flexible, super professional. The music sounded wonderful (had several wedding guests specifically mention them) ... and even got in a special request off their repertoire. Thank you so much, GraceNotes!

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • User3711971 · 2+ years ago

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She gave us great recommendations for processional music and I just agreed with whatever she said. It worked out great. We did Canon in D for everyone but the bride, who walked to A Thousand Years. It was beautiful and they were great as a part of the cocktail hour. My sister used them for her wedding too, so I would never hire anyone but Gracenotes in my lifetime.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Katie · Married on 08/31/2014

Gracenotes was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! We hired their strings trio, and guitarist to perform our ceremony prelude, processional and worship music and I could not have been more pleased! Prior to the wedding day, Sarah was extremely responsive and helpful over email as we determined which songs to use in our ceremony (she even offered to perform a live demo for me!) Her prompt responses to our questions and independent coordination with our DJ and soloists made my life on the wedding day incredibly easy. We even experienced a slight rain delay before the ceremony and Gracenotes was so wonderful in accommodating the last minute schedule changes. Gracenotes has proven experience playing in weddings and they are so good at what they do (and even easier to work with). I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend, their beautiful music really added SO much to our ceremony. Thank you again Gracenotes!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Anna · Married on 07/26/2014

We loved having GraceNotes do our ceremony music! They were responsive leading up to the wedding and great for the ceremony. I didn't have to worry about anything going wrong with them. They were flexible, helpful in my selections for the ceremony and very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Couldn't say enough nice things about Gracenotes Chamber Music. They were easy to work with, great quality and our ceremony ran smoothly and I didn't have to stress about it at all.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Sarah was extremely quick to respond and had great suggestions regarding ceremony music and even what kind of setup would work well for our venue. The day of, things went absolutely seamlessly. Would definitely recommend to any future bride!

Sent on 04/28/2014

david · Married on 10/19/2013

Sarah and her team were exceptional. They are extremely gifted musicians that made the wedding fantastic. They helped plan pretty much all the songs which flowed with the ceremony perfectly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2013

Outstanding! Guests still can't stop talking about the music! Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2013

Gracenotes was amazing. All my guest kept telling me they were the best they have ever seen at any wedding. 5 stars is not nearly saying enough. Sarah was a breeze to work with. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Joan · Married on 08/10/2013

The string quartet provided by Gracenotes was absolutely fabulous. Their website is very helpful with suggestions for wedding music and includes audio clips of some selections. They played wonderful pre-ceremony music and even added a little when the ceremony got a 5-minute late start. During the ceremony, they took their cues as discussed in advance (and information requested by them), so music was always appropriate for the particular activity during the ceremony (seating of mothers, processional, recessional, etc.). In addition, their playing was top-notch (and I am a picky musician myself!). Many guests commented that the quartet was just "perfect."

Sent on 08/12/2013