124 Reviews for Graceful Cake Creations

Fresh Fruit (9)
Tastings (8)
Cake Stands (3)
124 Graceful Cake Creations Reviews

Firstly, Grace had so many options at the cake tasting! We got to chose different flavors for each tier of the cake. I received so many compliments on the taste of the cake at the wedding! Very moist and flavorful. Grace also designed the cake exactly as I wanted! She even offers a complimentary cake for your one year anniversary.

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and it looked gorgeous too! We picked a combination of chocolate hazelnut and almond...YUM. Everyone at our wedding loved how it tasted and kept asking about the flavor! Thank you for baking us an amazing wedding cake!

Profile Picture Katrina, 3/1/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

What an amazing cake! Grace has a way to make her cakes not only GORGEOUS (mine EXCEEDED expectations), but the cake was so delicious we didn’t want to waste one divine bite! I have high expectations, I want beautiful results with a great price and great taste. Her cakes will exceed all of your expectations too, and for such a reasonable rate! I could not believe my luck when I found her, my wedding was made absolutely delicious and beautiful because of her! Believe me, I spent weeks talking to others, pricing and tasting... don’t waste your time! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Grace with Graceful Cake Creations was amazing to work out! Our wedding cake turned out better than we expected It was elegant and it was delicious. Our family/guests are still talking about it. I would highly recommend using Grace.

Profile Picture Adri, 2/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend the pink champagne cake with fresh strawberries and white chocolate mousse. Our guests loved the cake.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Grace was absolutely wonderful to work with. When we met with her she spent over an hour allowing myself, my fiance, and my new in-laws the opportunity to taste many different types of cakes, and fillings, which were all DELICIOUS. Then she made sure that she understood and documented every request I made for my perfect dream wedding cake. I brought her photos and told her what I wanted and I'll tell you what.... that day of the wedding when I finally got to see my cake I was not disappointed! She did an absolutely perfect amzing cake that I got a lot of compliments on!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

We loved her and her husband! so funny, so accommodating. Plus, the cakes were so delicious and fresh and the design was beautiful!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes

If you are not sure if you want a cake, and you are considering a dessert bar, pie bar or some other way to be economical yet cool, don't give up on the idea of a cake (especially if that is what you have always wanted). It is possible that Graceful Cakes can help you find a way. The first impression I had of her great service came from the fact that she helped me go through the options and make the real life calculations. Then I tasted the cakes. They were all so good. We had a semi-naked cake with three flavors: carrot cake with cream cheese filling, strawberry mango with straberry and white chocolate mousse filling, and chocolate with a pecan/coconut filling and cream cheese. I wish I had eaten more of it at the wedding ; ) but glad we will eventually have an anniversary and get to eat it again. Our wedding was for 150 people (we may have gotten cake for 175 in the end, sorry I don't remember that last week was a blur). I really want another occation so I can go back. I highly recommend her and wish I had other friends getting married so that I could give a personal recommendation, but hope those who read this will trust this online "personal" recommendation.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Fresh Fruit

Beautiful cake design and loved the many choices of flavors and filling.

Profile Picture Alina, 12/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Tastings, Cakes

Grace is the best! She was so kind when we did our tasting. I don’t think you’re supposed to take six people, but we did, and she was so accommodating. She even got us extra frosting, because we couldn’t stop eating it! She listens to your ideas and draws up and sketch and makes a masterpiece just you for. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. It was so good, my sweet tooth has been craving her cake since the wedding. We will be using Grace for all of our future cake needs for sure!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Grace did an amazing job with our wedding cake! My husband told me that her cake is amazing, and he was right! She designed our cake and gave us some great ideas during our tasting. At our wedding, I couldn't believe our guest ate all of the cake! We recieved nothing but compliments about our cake! It was moist, packed with delicious flavors, and definitely made with love. We would highly recommend Grace!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We received so many raves about our cake. Grace did an amazing job. She was so sweet from start to finish, very easy to work with. 5 stars is not enough for how good the cake tasted. I couldn't believe how fast our guest ate it. You can really tell that she's passionate about her craft and it shows in the outcome. Thank you Grace for making our day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Grace made the most amazing cake. The 3 tiers were beautiful. People had to get up close to see if it was real or not. She did such a wonderful job on the decorating and adding fresh flowers to the cake. The cake, all 3 flavors, were so yummy. People talked about it days after. Thank you Grace for everything.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

The cake was beautiful and everyone complimented how good it was. Thank you so much Grace!!!

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

She made us the most perfect and beautiful 4 tier cake. It was above and beyond what we expected. We will do business with her again.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best tasting cake! She was much more helpful and involved with the cake selection even offering us combinations that were not on the tasting tray! Everyone LOVED our cakes, we barely had any left! The Lakers grooms cake was awesome and exactly like the photo and the wedding cake was beautiful, on time and not messed up at all... even in the July heat!

Profile Picture Cristol, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was exactly what I wanted so beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Grace was so nice, friendly and helpful it was like working with family!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing. Everyone loved it. It was so good! Can't wait until our 1 year anniversary cake!!

Profile Picture DeAnna, 4/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Grace made our cake for our wedding last month, and she was a delight to work with! Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful, plus she provides excellent customer service to her wedding couples!

Profile Picture User6732899, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Graceful Cake Creations is amazing! Grace made the most delicious and beautiful wedding cake and groom's cake for our wedding. She is so talented, she makes buttercream look even more beautiful than fondant could (and it tastes way better!). She even sends a complimentary one year anniversary cake to couples. Couldn't have asked for a better person to bake the cakes for our big day! Thank you Grace! :)

Profile Picture Mikaela, 3/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was the first place I found the chocolate cake not to be dry. I actually enjoyed all the flavor and the tasting was free. The tasting include great sample of almost everything. I was not sure how the cake design would come out but it was perfect the day of.

Profile Picture User4861695, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes

Grace with Graceful Cakes was the best! From our first consultation and tasting to all the changes I had to make since I changed my colors last minute, she was very helpful. She listened to what we wanted and also accommodated any changes we had without skipping a beat. The cake was the most delicious cake we've ever tasted, and it looked exactly the way we wanted it. Thank you very much Grace!! -Mr. and Mrs. Feher

Profile Picture Carmen, 2/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our wedding cake was included in our package with The Antique Wedding House. We chose our cake from their website and we were not disappointed. It looked absolutely perfect, and it was delicious. We got several compliments from our guests, we were very happy.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/5/15, 3 Reviews