Graceful Cake Creations Reviews

Graceful Cake Creations 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Cakes

Grace from Graceful Cakes was amazing - we shopped around and not only were her cakes better tasting, the price was noticeably better! I've already recommended her to friends and family and will definitely be getting cake from her again!!

Graceful Cake Creations 8
    Graceful Cake Creations 9
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

Wonderful Cakes!

We were very impressed with our cakes from Graceful Cake Creations. Grace was wonderful to work with and had a very extensive selection of cake and filling flavors to choose from- even gluten free options!. Our wedding cake came out perfect and the groom’s cake was beyond awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests on how delicious the flavors were. My personal favorite was the almond cake with raspberry and white chocolate mousse filling- to die for! I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for gorgeous and phenomenally tasty cakes!

Graceful Cake Creations 10
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

We hired Gracie for our wedding. We went to her shop for a tasting and we tried so many delicious cake and frosting combinations it was hard to choose! I had so many compliments on the cake and it was also so simple and beautifully decorated, per my request. You can’t go wrong with Graceful Cake Creations!

• Taylor

Taylor Persons · Married on 11/04/2018

Delicious wedding cake

We met with Grace to taste her most popular cake flavors. After that we designed our wedding cake with a different flavor in each tier. A few weeks before the wedding our guest count went down, so we took one tier out. Grace was very easy to work and communicate with. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! I highly recommend Graceful Cake Creations for your wedding cake!

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

Firstly, Grace had so many options at the cake tasting! We got to chose different flavors for each tier of the cake. I received so many compliments on the taste of the cake at the wedding! Very moist and flavorful. Grace also designed the cake exactly as I wanted! She even offers a complimentary cake for your one year anniversary.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Graceful Cake Creations 11

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Jessica for this fantastic review. I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day!

Sayoko · Married on 03/15/2018

Grace was absolutely wonderful and easy to work with from the first meeting. She made a beautiful and delicious semi naked wedding cake for me and I was blown away when I saw it on the big day. It was beyond my expectations! I highly recommend her! Thank you Grace.

Cake: pink champagne cake with fresh strawberry and strawberry compote filling with white chocolate whipped cream frosting.

Graceful Cake Creations 12

Katrina · Married on 03/01/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and it looked gorgeous too! We picked a combination of chocolate hazelnut and almond...YUM. Everyone at our wedding loved how it tasted and kept asking about the flavor! Thank you for baking us an amazing wedding cake!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Katrina for choosing me to make your wedding cake. I am so happy you loved your cake flavors and don't for get to call me for your 1complimentary 1st year Anniversary cake!

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

What an amazing cake! Grace has a way to make her cakes not only GORGEOUS (mine EXCEEDED expectations), but the cake was so delicious we didn’t want to waste one divine bite! I have high expectations, I want beautiful results with a great price and great taste. Her cakes will exceed all of your expectations too, and for such a reasonable rate! I could not believe my luck when I found her, my wedding was made absolutely delicious and beautiful because of her! Believe me, I spent weeks talking to others, pricing and tasting... don’t waste your time! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Graceful Cake Creations 13

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Crystal and Chris. My husband and I really enjoyed working with you and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

Grace with Graceful Cake Creations was amazing to work out! Our wedding cake turned out better than we expected It was elegant and it was delicious. Our family/guests are still talking about it. I would highly recommend using Grace.

• Christiane · Married on 12/16/2017

Graceful Cake Creations is amazing! I must say I love baking and I can be picky about bakes in general, but my now husband is even worse and normally does not eat cakes at all. When we had the cake designing and tasting, he could not stop eating! We tried so many delicious flavors and combinations that it was very very hard to choose only 3.One of the cake layers (the middle one) was eaten entirely at the wedding reception and all of our guests were complimenting us on its quality. We chose a simple design to go along with the theme of our wedding and our personal taste, but from looking at her portfolio I know Grace can create intricate designs as well. She was so sweet she has even offered to make us our first anniversary cake for free! I strongly recommend Grace to all of your cake needs and I will not use another baker in town.

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Graceful Cake Creations 14

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Hi Christiane, I am so happy to have converted you to cake lovers! Thank you for posting the picture of your wedding cake display. I will be sure to post this to my Facebook page!!

Ana · Married on 07/22/2017

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend the pink champagne cake with fresh strawberries and white chocolate mousse. Our guests loved the cake.

Savannah · Married on 03/04/2017

Grace was absolutely wonderful to work with. When we met with her she spent over an hour allowing myself, my fiance, and my new in-laws the opportunity to taste many different types of cakes, and fillings, which were all DELICIOUS. Then she made sure that she understood and documented every request I made for my perfect dream wedding cake. I brought her photos and told her what I wanted and I'll tell you what.... that day of the wedding when I finally got to see my cake I was not disappointed! She did an absolutely perfect amzing cake that I got a lot of compliments on!!

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 01/28/2017

We loved her and her husband! so funny, so accommodating. Plus, the cakes were so delicious and fresh and the design was beautiful!

Laura · Married on 01/15/2017

If you are not sure if you want a cake, and you are considering a dessert bar, pie bar or some other way to be economical yet cool, don't give up on the idea of a cake (especially if that is what you have always wanted). It is possible that Graceful Cakes can help you find a way. The first impression I had of her great service came from the fact that she helped me go through the options and make the real life calculations. Then I tasted the cakes. They were all so good. We had a semi-naked cake with three flavors: carrot cake with cream cheese filling, strawberry mango with straberry and white chocolate mousse filling, and chocolate with a pecan/coconut filling and cream cheese. I wish I had eaten more of it at the wedding ; ) but glad we will eventually have an anniversary and get to eat it again. Our wedding was for 150 people (we may have gotten cake for 175 in the end, sorry I don't remember that last week was a blur). I really want another occation so I can go back. I highly recommend her and wish I had other friends getting married so that I could give a personal recommendation, but hope those who read this will trust this online "personal" recommendation.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you for this wonderful review! I always have cupcakes made so feel free to stop in anytime you have a cake craving!! It was my pleasure to have been a part of your day!!

Alina · Married on 12/09/2016

Beautiful cake design and loved the many choices of flavors and filling.

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

Grace is the best! She was so kind when we did our tasting. I don’t think you’re supposed to take six people, but we did, and she was so accommodating. She even got us extra frosting, because we couldn’t stop eating it! She listens to your ideas and draws up and sketch and makes a masterpiece just you for. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. It was so good, my sweet tooth has been craving her cake since the wedding. We will be using Grace for all of our future cake needs for sure!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Graceful Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review...It was my pleasure collaborating with you to create your wedding cake. Don't forget to contact me for your 1st year anniversary cake!

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2016

Grace did an amazing job with our wedding cake! My husband told me that her cake is amazing, and he was right! She designed our cake and gave us some great ideas during our tasting. At our wedding, I couldn't believe our guest ate all of the cake! We recieved nothing but compliments about our cake! It was moist, packed with delicious flavors, and definitely made with love. We would highly recommend Grace!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2016

We received so many raves about our cake. Grace did an amazing job. She was so sweet from start to finish, very easy to work with. 5 stars is not enough for how good the cake tasted. I couldn't believe how fast our guest ate it. You can really tell that she's passionate about her craft and it shows in the outcome. Thank you Grace for making our day that much more memorable.

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2016

Grace made the most amazing cake. The 3 tiers were beautiful. People had to get up close to see if it was real or not. She did such a wonderful job on the decorating and adding fresh flowers to the cake. The cake, all 3 flavors, were so yummy. People talked about it days after. Thank you Grace for everything.

Sherrie · Married on 10/22/2016

The cake was beautiful and everyone complimented how good it was. Thank you so much Grace!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

She made us the most perfect and beautiful 4 tier cake. It was above and beyond what we expected. We will do business with her again.

Cristol · Married on 07/03/2016

Best tasting cake! She was much more helpful and involved with the cake selection even offering us combinations that were not on the tasting tray! Everyone LOVED our cakes, we barely had any left! The Lakers grooms cake was awesome and exactly like the photo and the wedding cake was beautiful, on time and not messed up at all... even in the July heat!

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Cake was exactly what I wanted so beautiful and delicious!

Grace was so nice, friendly and helpful it was like working with family!

DeAnna · Married on 04/29/2016

Our cake was amazing. Everyone loved it. It was so good! Can't wait until our 1 year anniversary cake!!