Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music Reviews

27 | Cape May Court House, NJ

27 Reviews for Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music

Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 1
Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 2
Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 3
Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 4
Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 5
  • Kristin

Kristin Carasiti · Married on 11/03/2018

Great group - extremely talented (and fun)!

My husband and I are blessed to have had Grace Notes play at our wedding! Dori was a pleasure to work with the whole way through, and everything was perfect! The song choice list that they already come knowing is unbelievable, and the fact that they ask you to choose some songs of your own to personalize your ceremony / cocktail hour adds the best touch! Our ceremony music was played beautifully (on a VERY windy and chilly day, outside) - and the cocktail hour music was PERFECT! They took what we had asked for, and totally nailed the style we were looking for. I would hire Dori and her group again, any day. They were so friendly, and our guests raved about them! If you want a dedicated, talented, and fun group to add an amazing touch to your special day - this is definitely the group to hire!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 6

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful to deal with!

I am a musically inept person so I was not at all sure how my vision of a light hearted beach wedding would work out in the musical sense. I never had to worry! Dori walked me through the process step by step and made sure I understood and was completely comfortable with the musical plan. Lyn, our harpist the day of, was amazing! The music was beautiful and she went above and beyond by helping with some sound issues we were having that were completely unrelated to the harp. I would absolutely recommend Grace Note 100 times over!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2017

Dori was phenomenal!! Everyone loved the music during the ceremony & cocktail hour. Dori and her team are extremely talented and helped make our wedding even more special! We could not recommend anyone better!

Thanks again Dori!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 7
    Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 8
    Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 9
    Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music 10

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Dori and Jim did a great job playing not only our ceremony music on the beach but also at our cocktail hour. We've heard nothing but great compliments about them from our guests. We're so happy we used them and you will be too!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/11/2017

We were so happy to have found Grace Note! Dori was a pleasure to work with and you could tell she loves what she does! She and the guitarist did a beautiful job with our song requests for the ceremony music. We have had so many compliments on the music. Thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with and for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • F

fabiola · Married on 03/18/2017

We found Grace Note Strings on GigsMasters and fell in love with their music (they have many files there). Dori and team were extremely accommodating, We had to postpone our wedding and they worked with us, Our cocktail hour was marvelous thanks to their music which complimented the food. They played a song at my request when we walked into the room and even helped me with some last minute things there. I recommend them 100%.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Julia · Married on 04/18/2015

Dori did a beautiful job with the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! She had great song suggestions and was very keen on learning our musical preferences. She met with us in person and over the phone multiple times in the months leading up to our wedding to answer all of our questions. She was very generous with her time, and we enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Koch Bride

Siobhan · Married on 09/12/2014

Dori by far was one of the easiest vendors to work with. I found her on Thumbtack and she was so responsive! Dori was quick to answer all of my questions and the song list is extensive but still flexible. We had a dream song in mind (Your Hand in Mine from Friday Night Lights movie) for my bridal processional and Grace Note Strings not only learned the arrangement but they absolutely nailed it at the wedding.

We were so comfortable working together and I found Dori to be so incredibly sweet on the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend them to any bride in the Philadelphia region!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2014

I highly recommend Grace Note music for your ceremony music. My husband and I chose a harp and violin duet, which was BEAUTIFUL. They are true professionals, and Dori was great to work with. I hired them only 2 weeks before my wedding, so I was quite stressed, but they worked quickly and efficiently to help me through the process of choosing songs for the processional, recessional, etc. Grace Note Music was EXCELLENT and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

The music chosen and played during my wedding ceremony was beautiful and added a very special touch.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

Grace Note String played for our beach wedding ceremony. They did a terrific job and all our guests loved the music! Dori was very responsive and great to work with! She was able to recommend songs that would sound great on the instruments we were having. We absolutely loved the music that was played and we were so happy to have used Grace Note for our wedding day! Thank you Dori for all of your help!!! We hope to work with you again!!! If you want beautiful music, Dori will work with you to have the exact sound you want!

Sent on 11/03/2013

We were thrilled with the service from Grace Note String Ensembles. From the beginning planning stages through the day of the wedding everything was great!! I was a little overwhelmed at first at the amount of songs available to pick throughout the ceremony. Dori was patient with me while I spent a while going back and forth making decisions, and did not try to rush me along. She was able to give an expert opinion when I had questions about what was appropriate for certain locations and even communicated with my officiant to make sure they were on the same page with cues and prompts. I was nervous about how I would feeling walking down the stairs to have everyone staring at me as I came into our ceremony, but as soon as I heard the musicians start the entrance song I chose for the bridal party it just totally relaxed me (and my father!) and we were calm and happy. They also played during our cocktail hour and did a great job. The volume level was perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Could not be more thrilled with everything (from planning, responsiveness, professionalism, music). I don't plan on ever getting married again lol but I will recommend to anyone who is looking for a consummate performer.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Marie · Married on 05/20/2012

Dori and the Grace Note team took so much time with us to plan the music selections. They had so many songs to choose from and were willing to completely customize their songs to our taste and wedding theme/atmosphere. Their talent added the perfect touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. In fact, we did not want them to leave once the hour was up! They were so flexible and agreed to stay longer to "keep the party going." Mission accomplished! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music's reply:

<3 <3 <3 your family, and the day, Marie, Mike ! Thanks for your kind words, see you around the 7 Mile ~ Dori :)

Anne · Married on 10/22/2011

Dori was truly amazing! She planned everything with us rather late in the game via e-mail and her beautiful music contributed greatly to the wedding ceremony on my daughter's most special day! Thank you Dori!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Sara · Married on 05/07/2011

Absolutely wonderful and a fantastic vendor to work with!!!!!! Musicians with Grace Note String Ensembles played for our beach ceremony in Cape May and our guests gushed over how lovely and perfect the music was. They were so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and amazingly organized when it came to finalizing the details and making suggestions. We highly recommend Grace Note! They were the perfect touch to the perfect day!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Sara, why thank you so much for your enthusiatic words! I'm happy we could be there for you two... with a little Beatles, and a little IZ included :) Congratulations, Miss Newlywed! ~ Dori

Holly · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't thank Dori enough! I have to first thank her for reading my email and having a feeling that my wedding was something special. She was so helpful. Her fantastic energy and flexibility made everything so easy. We had a combination of a violin, flute and acoustic guitar. It was beautiful! Before I walked down the aisle and the church doors were still closed and i couldn't see anyone, I could hear Grace Note playing the beautiful music Dori and I had compiled. At that moment I knew how special this day was. They always say that the soundtrack makes a movie. Dori and Grace Not String Ensembles was the perfect soundtrack to Brandon and my special day. Dori thank you so much, you were wonderful

Sent on 05/31/2011

Carrie · Married on 10/29/2010

I was so happy that I found Grace Note Music only three weeks before my wedding. Ceremony music was something that had slipped my mind! Dori made choosing the ceremony music selections easy and stress free. The harpist they provided, Lynn, was wonderful. So many people commented after the ceremony how beautiful the harp was and how much it added to the ceremony. I would recommend Grade Note Strings to anyone who needs a musician in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Janielle · Married on 09/05/2010

Grace Note Music did an amazing job at our ceremony! All of our guests loved the harp and violin....it was perfect!! It was such a nice touch to add to the ceremony and one that we will never forget!!! Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!!!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Josephine · Married on 07/11/2010

The music was such a beautiful addition to our ceremony. Grace Notes even learned a new song at our request just for our ceremony. It was a great experience working with Dori. We were extremely pleased with their performance & professionalism.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Dori was wonderful to work with! She offers a wide array of music choices and was very cheerful to work with - and was able to provide advice about music weddings in a beach (outdoor) setting that was very valuable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 06/20/2014

Grace Note String Ensemble worked with me and my family to give our wedding ceremony a personal touch. We really wanted a Celtic flair incorporated into our ceremony, especially our processional and recessional, and had our hearts set on one song in particular. Dori was willing to do the research and practice necessary to accommodate our request, and the result made our ceremony so special. We really appreciate all the effort! All other aspects of the music planning went very smoothly. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dori on very short notice. We had emailed her a month or so prior to the wedding. We did have some difficulty getting in touch with the company at first, but it was peak wedding season which I understand is stressful and we were looking for a last minute service. With just a week away, we were able to work with Dori in deciding song selections for her and another musician to play the violin and guitar during our ceremony. They learned new songs to play for us and even created music to a song that the notes weren't able to be found. The price was also phenomenal and overall the music met all our expectations!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Kahlil and Maura provided a top notch atmosphere for our wedding day! Having the violin and piano during the reception was beautiful and they provided a great assortment of classic and contemporary favorites. They were extremely professional to work with and made the music selection process for the wedding day manageable for two musically inept people by providing lots of suggestions and samples to choose from. I would highly recommend them for any event!! Not only did Kahlil make our wedding day special, he is the house pianist at the Peter Shields Inn where we got married and stayed. When he saw us the following day, he played our song which was a sweet and thoughtful gesture that went above & beyond to make our honeymoon extra special.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kate · Married on 09/06/2008

4.2

Dori was super enthusiastic and easy to work with. She happily played my requests and eagerly offered suggestions where needed. She was friendly and cooperative and I felt calm knowing she'd be part of my big day.

Sent on 03/26/2009