91 Reviews for GR Productions Photography and Videography

Save The Date (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Everyone always tells you that your wedding day will go by quickly but you don’t know what they really mean until it’s over! Capturing the day was very important to us and we knew we had the right team to pull it off after we did our engagement pictures with GR Productions. Gabe and his team were flawless on our wedding day! They were able to get pictures of not only us but also our guests and shared his photos instantly with us and our guests. There were certain pictures we wanted to have on our wedding day to cherish and Gabe made sure they all happened. We even spent most of the night on the dance floor and Gabe and his team were there right beside us capturing all the fun and we never felt like they were really there. We highly recommend GR Productions for your photography & videography! From you biggest fans, Nicole & Adam

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Excellent photographer!! Professional, prompt, friendly and took amazing shots!! Couldn’t be happier with Gabe and his team!! Truly outstanding!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe was incredible to work with. Not only accommodating to every need and request but be captured the best most perfect moments of our wedding. I’m so thankful we worked with him! He is without a doubt the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I literally don’t even know where to begin. GR Productions was amazing from the moment we had our first consultation, and a week later still continues to amaze us. Gabe and his team were able to get all of the shots we wanted and so much more. We had a very hot and humid day and I was worried, but you wouldn’t even know it looking at some of the pictures - they’re amazing. We cannot wait to get the rest of our pictures. I look forward to working with Gabe in the future for any photography needs we have. If I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you Gabe!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Using Gabe was the best decision we made for our wedding day! From the moment we met him, he felt immediately like family. Gabe is so easy to work with and his whole team is fun and relaxed. He is flexible and makes the day work around the bride and groom. I know I will continue to use Gabe and his team for every event in my family's life.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

GR Productions was such an integral part of our wedding. Gabe and his crew took great pictures in the church and at the venue, they gathered people for group photos (on your big day you dont want to be the one doing that), were respectful of all our requests and overall were a happy, nice group to work with! They already know what pictures you want before you know you want them. Even on a winter-y, gray day, they created light in our photos. Thats the type of photographer you want on your wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The moment I got engaged, I knew that pictures and videography were very important to us. Besides the countless referrals from friends, I knew that GR Productions would deliver EXACTLY what we wanted. Gab's attention to detail, customer service, experience and expertise was top notch! From begin to end, Gab was attentive, supportive and creative. I knew I didn't have to worry, because Gab was able to process our vision and execute it to perfection. Needless to say, our wedding pictures and video are just GORGEOUS thanks to Gab and his staff! We have had MANY POSITIVE comments from guests regarding our pictures and how friendly the staff was! Thank you again Gab!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Gabe and Albert photographed our December 2017 wedding and we could not have asked for better photographers and wedding pictures! We have so many positive things to say about our experience. Gabe was easy to work with, very accommodating and listened to all of our photo requests. We had a long list of them! They made sure to get every single shot we wanted and even jumped into the snow to get the best pictures, fixed my train when it wasn't perfect, and showed us pictures along the way (just to name a few things!). They captured all of the details from our day and worked hard to get photos of every guest/couple at our wedding. We also got our wedding photos back very very quickly! This was a huge bonus for my husband and I. We absolutely loved all of the final products and got SO many compliments from family and friends. For the price and quality of service, you can't go wrong with GR Productions!

Profile Picture carolyn, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gabe Rhodes and his crew are able to capture the full wedding experience. We are lucky to have such great memories alive in their photography.

Profile Picture Josh, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe and his team of photographers/videographers were absolutely amazing on our wedding day! They were assertive in getting the pictures that we wanted, kind with every friend/family member, and especially patient with my husband's brother who is special needs. They were great with our nieces and nephew (all under 5-years-old) as well. Most of all, Gabe made me feel very comfortable with every shot, telling me how great they were coming out and giving me some previews along the way. We are so appreciative and so glad we used him for this special day and 100% plan to use him again in the future for other family events.

Profile Picture Karlyn, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

GR Productions is the greatest. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a photographer and videographer who wouldn't interfere with enjoying their special day. GR productions exceeded their expectations. I actually asked them two days after the wedding whether they felt like someone was always in their way and they both said "not at all" and they loved working with the GR Production team.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography

My wife and I used GR Productions for our photography and videography for our wedding and we could not be happier. Gabe was awesome and very professional. The pictures came out amazing and we're looking forward to getting our album and video, the only problem we're having is picking out our favorites for the album, it's too hard to choose from such great pictures of our special day. Thank you so Gabe and GR Productions. I highly recommend using GR Productions for any special moments you want to capture through photo or video.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

GR Productions did such a fantastic job taking photos at our wedding!! Albert and Andres were so easy going throughout the day! They blended in perfectly and capured some great moments! Communication with Gabe was great - he responded to all my emails in a timely manner. Overall, I would recommend Gabe and his team to all my friends and family for any event!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

GR productions truly made our wedding day extra special. They were incredibly supportive, dedicated, and professional from the beginning of the planning process. Their experience coupled with their efficient communication skills made them incredibly successful with our wedding. Our wedding guests complimented them with their ability to capture all the love without “getting in the way.” They listened to what we wanted, they were quick and efficient, and made sure that the day went as smooth as possible. GR productions never lost sight of what the day was really about, they smiled, had humor, and got the job done. Not to mention they gave us our photos immediately! I am one of four, and my other siblings had photographers that either didn’t give them the photos for months or treated them like strictly a client. I would recommend GR productions to anyone as they are honest, committed and treat all their clients as family.

Profile Picture Dani, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Hands down best photographer I've ever worked with. Gabe's pictures are beautiful and captured the best memories from my wedding.

Profile Picture Gracey , 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Using GR Productions was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. As soon as we met with Gabe we knew he was the right choice. Gabe and Albert were amazing it was like they were part of the family. They made taking pictures fun while still making sure we had time to enjoy our wedding day. The pictures were AMAZING to say the least. We can't stop looking at them. We Highly reccomend using GR Productions everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe and his team are top notch. They hustle and make sure you get every shot you need. First and foremost, Gabe is a great person - which makes it easy to work with him. He's calm and fun to be around. He has a great eye for some creative photo opportunities and is very effective in time management. He makes sure you get hundreds of photos, but also makes sure you don't miss any of your wedding. He finds shots that most other photographers would never imagine, and that's what makes for a great wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

GR Productions is simply the best! The second I met with Gabe, I knew I found my photographer for my wedding day. Not only are his pictures stunning, he is incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. Super friendly, easy going and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe and his crew are amazing! The pictures we have of our wedding day are magical. Not only does he take amazing photos he's also a great guy, funny and personable!

Profile Picture Carmela, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough good things about GR Productions! Gabe and his team were not only professional, prompt and communicative, they were so nice and easy to work with. They managed to capture every moment of the day without being intrusive or taking us away from our guests and/or reception. Everyone was commenting on how pleasant and professional they were! The next morning, we woke up to fifteen amazing photos on our cell phones of our ceremony and reception and received all our pictures within a week. We are still getting comments on how beautiful our pictures turned out. If you're looking for a wedding photographer and videographer, look no further! They were the best!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe recently shot our wedding and he did such an amazing job taking our wedding photos!!! I couldn't be more happier with all the images and the quality of his work. He exceeding our expectations and took all my suggestions into account. He also made all of my family and friend feel comfortable. Very personable and professional. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a photographer. Marlene W

Profile Picture marlene, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I had Gave and his team for photos and video. Gabe and his team are very professional. He has an artistic eye and his photos come out better than our wildest dreams. He is minimally intrusive and all the guests liked him. We highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gabe and his team were absolutely fabulous on our wedding day. I could not have asked for a better photographer! He was respectful of our space and of our time, and captured some of the most amazing photos and I can't wait to see the rest. If we could do it all over again, we would use GR Productions again! I have already recommended them to my Maid of Honor and she has them booked for her 2018 wedding as well.

Profile Picture Kerin, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I first met Gabe at a friend's wedding as he was their photographer. When we got engaged Gabe was the first and only photographer we met with. When we left I said to my husband so what did you think and his response- why would we even consider anyone else? Although we had only just met Gabe, we felt like we had known him for a long time. We felt the same way on our wedding day, as did many of our family members who were only meeting Gabe for the first time. This made for a very comfortable and easygoing atmosphere.

With Gabe we felt comfortable and trusted him to get the shots we wanted. We gave him some ideas of what we were hoping to have, and then he made it happen. We were able to get the shots we wanted AND feel like we didn't miss a single moment of our wedding. Gabe positioned us, got the shot, and then got us back to the party.

We truly couldn't be happier with the results of our photos, and that we have found a photographer who we will continue to use in the future.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews