Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC Reviews

Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent bakery!

Hands down the best bakery. I’m not a cake person whatsoever but wanted to stay traditional with our dessert. We got cookies for our rehearsal dinner and cake and mini pastries for the wedding! Our guests loved everything! Not only was the dessert amazing but Deb was wonderful to work with. Being 4 and a half hours away is difficult to plan things but she made it so easy and easily accommodated our needs! Our cake turned out exactly how we pictured. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches!! Thank you Gourmet Goodies!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 8
  • Michelle

Michelle Bernardi Ture · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing desserts

Gourmet Goodies in Victor made our S'mores tarts, mini pecan pies/ tarts, raspberry bars, and chocolate covered strawberries. First, all of the desserts were amazing- and our only bummer was that they were eaten so quickly, my husband and I didn't get to have any!! (Though we did a sampler when choosing desserts, so we had them once before). Second, they were one of the only local places that made Tuxedo and Bride chocolate covered strawberries- and those were also a huge hit. In fact, they were the first dessert we ran out of! We cannot thank them enough for how amazing everything was! HANDS DOWN RECOMMEND.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious!

Deb was amazing. My husband and I went in to do a taste test and she gave us so many different things to sample. She was also great about customizing the desserts to match our wedding theme. On the day everyone raved about how delicious they were! There are so many different, amazing options to choose from. You literally cant go wrong. We brought some home and ended up eating them two weeks later (after the honeymoon) and they were still just as good!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • JAMIE

JAMIE · Married on 05/25/2019

People are STILL talking about the cake!

Deb was amazing at Gourmet Goodies - she put our mind at ease and helped us to figure out just what we wanted. If I'm being honest, my husband and I did not know what we wanted to do for the cake - we aren't big cake people and with how expensive wedding planning is - we were willing to cut some corners. Thank goodness for Gourmet Goodies! Deb gave us some ideas and we ended up loving what she came up with. We had a cake stand full of different flavors of cupcakes, a top cake for us and so many yummy cake pops. I sent some Pinterest ideas to her and she really ran with it and the cake table looked more amazing than I'd ever hoped for. People are still raving about the cake pops and we can NOT wait for our one year anniversary so we can eat some more!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

I used Gourmet Goodies for my engagement party. As an event planner, expectations are always high for any event we have. I have used Gourmet Goodies many times for client events, and everything has always been wonderful. Our engagement party was no exception!

My fiancé and I tried a few of my favorite bakeries for our wedding and surrounding events. Gourmet Goodies' unique flavors and ability to customize them to our liking really set them apart. Deb's cakes we moist and simply delicious!

I also sent detailed instructions of how I wanted the cake to look. Deb followed them to a t and created a simply stunning cake. If you're looking for a bakery, look no further. Gourmet Goodies is amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 9

Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC's reply:

thank you so much for the kind words, we love working with you and were honored to be chosen to make the cake for your special day! congratulations!

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

Gluten Free and Delicious!

Gourmet Goodies made an assortment of gluten free cookies and pastries for our wedding this month. Everything was absolutely delicious! I come from a long line of Italian cookies at weddings and since being gluten-free, I was skeptical of gluten-free desserts. These cookies made me a believer. They were so tasty and moist. The pastries were creative and delicious. Our guests were all raving about them!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

Omg Debra and Heidi absolutely are passionate and do exactly what you expect. They go above and beyond. Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. Unique and delicious. . Everything tasted delicious, and looked fantastic. Our guest loved all delicious desserts on our boozy dessert table. The ladies are so much fun to work with and they make sure EVERYTHING TASTE THE WAY IT SHOULD; ) Everything was so good that the morning after our wedding we went to their bakery had a delicious french toast,and quiche. . We even purchased more cupcakes.. we absolutely love these ladies and can't wait to come back and see them. If you want your wedding cake and etc done rite and delicious. Hire gourmet goodies. . You'll be glad you did.. all our love. Sherry and rich. Belhurst castle 10/6/18

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent cake, cannolis, cookies

Deb was wonderful to work with. She allowed us to taste several different cake flavors at our tasting as well as sending us home with a bag full of italian cookies! The cake turned out beautiful and tasted just as good. Her cannoli's met the expectations of my italian family-a large feat! Communication with her was easy and she was very responsive.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 10

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

Deb was so great to work with. Her cupcakes were delicious and even helped me with a custom groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend Gourmet Goodies to anyone looking for desserts for any event!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved working with Deb! The cake was moist and delicious and she designed it exactly the way I wanted it. We got our shower cake, wedding cake, and rehearsal dinner cookies from her, and they were all fabulous!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 11

Brett · Married on 05/26/2018

The cupcakes looked and tasted amazing, they were a huge hit at our wedding! We couldn't be happier with the process overall, Deb was a pleasure to work with! Plenty of options too.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Julie · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married this September and used Gourmet goodies for our cake. We did white cake with raspberry filling and chocolate cake with custard filling. And "oh my" was is delicious. We had a reception of 200 people and got a 4 tier cake, which was a perfect amount. Debra did an amazing job, the cake was exactly what we wanted, the colors matched perfectly to my dress colors and flowers. We can not wait to eat the top tier in 1 year!!!!! Thanks Debra for everything, you did amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

We did Cake Balls instead of a cake for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. Each cake ball flavor was amazing and Debra did an amazing job putting everything together. Guests loved them and were able to take them home too!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

We enjoyed working with Gourmet Goodies for our wedding cake. She runs the business out of her home and the experience was very personalized. She worked with us to design a unique cake with every little detail that we wanted.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Deb was wonderful to work with for our wedding cake. She is very responsive to emails, and made the whole process very easy! We met with her in person for a tasting, and she took our colors, ideas, and the look we were going for, showed us photos of other beautiful cakes that she has made, a proposed a beautiful idea for a cake! All of the flavors we tasted were absolutely delicious. We ended up choosing two different flavors for our tiers. We had a large wedding, so we had her make a 4-tier cake for presentation, and had the remaining servings as “kitchen cakes” or sheet cakes, to cut and serve guests but remain within our budget. It worked out perfectly, and we got so many compliments on how delicious and beautiful the cake was. I also had her make a groom’s cake for me for a surprise for my husband of the Miami dolphins logo. It was picture perfect, and tasted amazing! You won’t be disappointed in working with Deb and Gourmet Goodies!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Gourmet Goodies was fantastic! We had three weeks till the big day and were still on the search for the perfect wedding cake. Gourmet Goodies had everything we were looking for...presentation, right price, excellent taste and desired flavors available! They were wonderful to work with; so accommodating and willing to put in extra time designing to make my dream cake a reality. Our cake was perfect...and delicious!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 12
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 13
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC 14

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2015

Deb was great to work with. The desserts for our wedding were BEAUTIFUL and delicious!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Wonderful job on our cake and we received many comments on how beautiful the cake was.
    Also we ordered cookies and pastries and Deb did a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Deb was amazing and easy to work with. Very professional, and delivered far and above our what we requested in terms of service and reliability. The cake was wonderful (so our guests tell us:)) and the additional pastries were gone in no time! She helped us budget and her experience helped ensure that there was enough for all. Thanks, Deb!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Karen · Married on 09/05/2015

Gourment Goodies was recommended by our venue manager. We had a cake tasing and wanted chocolate cake with salted chocolate filling goin in. We also tried several other flavors, but their carrot cake is unbelievable! We settled on alternating layers of dark chocolate and carrot cake with chocolate frosting. guests raved about this vake! They also make several dozen fancy party cookies, which I was afraid I would be left with, but we had nothing but crumbs at the end of the evening Gourmet Goodies is outstanding!!

Sent on 09/12/2015
  • User5351997 · 2+ years ago

Deb did our wedding cake which was amazing! The flavors were to die for and all of our guests raved about the cake and how delicious it was! It was such a stunning cake, better than anything I could have imagined! Deb got my vision of what I was looking for 100% hands down. She was quick on responding to me and was so easy to work with, very friendly! I would highly suggest Gourmet Goodies to anyone looking for a quality wedding cake!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

Everything from Gourmet Goodies is delicious! Super easy to work with, and accommodating to our budget. We were so happy with our cake and cupcakes, and our guests loved them too!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Gourmet Goodies is fantastic!!! Our cake turned out SO beautiful and they were so accommodating to any request I had. They have so many cake flavors and fillings and they were all delicious!

Sent on 07/07/2015

DEB is so awesome to work with, and her and her staff do GORGEOUS work. She made a beautiful custom wedding cake for my wedding, along with a TON of different types of pastries. The design on my cake, matched my invitations and it was remarkable how awesome it looked! She will work with you on any budget, and give you her best advice! I highly recommend her!! Make sure to try her chocolate mousse cups... and her cannoli cupcakes...they are out of this world.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Allison · Married on 05/30/2015

Our dessert display was beautiful and SO delicious! Deb was great to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2015