Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop Reviews

Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 6
Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 7
  • Maryelrivera

Maryel · Married on 08/03/2019

Words cannot express our gratitude to the amazing team over at Gourmet Goodies. We recently had our 10 year vow renewal and to say that Mrs. Carissa and her staff went above an beyond with the vision of our wedding cake is an understatement. We got so many compliments on the design and the taste was amazing! They were professional and courteous every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. This shop truly goes above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect and I couldn't have had a better experience. Do yourself a favor and hire Gourmet Goodies for your event Cake or treats. They will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional

It was really nice and the service was professional

Sent on 03/19/2019

MIguel · Married on 12/15/2018

Gourmet Goodies is single handedly the most amazing bakery! They have done multiple cakes for our family and I will be using them for my wedding as well! Thank!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Blanca · Married on 08/04/2018

Carissa is the absolute sweetest!
    She returns emails and messages very quickly, she respects and encourages you to get creative and get exactly what you want!
    I can say that my expectations were by far exceeded! Not to mention the flavors are AMAZING! Everyone loved it and it was gone!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 9

Claribel · Married on 06/23/2018

I came in with 3 weeks left to the wedding. In one day we had a cake testing and made a decision right there and then. Carissa was amazing, she knew what we wanted and she delivered. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 10

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2018

Carissa and her team were wonderful to work with. They have a variety of different cake flavors and pay high attention to detail! The cake tasted amazing in the guest continue to talk about it days after!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Gormet goodies was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding cake and cupcakes! They had a variety of flavors we mixed and matched and ended up getting a two tiered cake with cupcakes for everything else!! Delivery was on time and set up looked amazing!!! Thank you for providing such a sweet treat for our big day!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 11
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 12

Kimberly · Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful cakes and amazing taste. By far the best cake I've ever had. Carissa was also wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • FutureMrs_Redbeard718217

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2018

From the cake tasting to the actual cake at the reception, this team was phenomenal! They took time with us when we were trying to figure out which flavors we wanted and guided us on what usually works well together. We had a different flavor cake and frosting for each layer. Our guests loved every layer! I say that because they actually tried a piece from each one. We couldn’t have been happier with the look and taste of the cake. Thank you so much for being a huge part of our special day. We loved your edible art! If you are looking for a bakery that is amazing and has a great staff and bakes great food, look no further than Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 13

Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, what an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration! Such a pleasure and a privilege to serve you!! Thank you soooo much!! xoxo Carissa

Kathy · Married on 12/02/2017

Carissa was awesome!! She and her team made our amazing wedding cake and it was more beautiful than we could have imagined!! She was so sweet during the consultation and during the entire planning process. She understood our vision and even sat with me again when I made a few changes after the initial consult. Wonderful to work with and the cake was delicious!! Thank you Gourmet Goodies for making our wedding cake vision a reality! It was beautiful!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 14
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 15

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you so much Gourmet Goodies for delivering the absolute most beautiful cake for our wedding! The consultation was easy, the cake (4 layers with 4 different flavors) was AMAZING!!!!! I loved our wedding cake and I will be visiting your shop for more! You were great to work with. I gave you a photo and you created an exact replica of it and I am so happy that you designed out cake! Thank you for delivering an amazing service for our wedding. -The Kaufers

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 21
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 22
    Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop 23

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Carissa is amazing! She and her team were able to recreate our wedding cake that we had picked out for a wedding in the Keys! It turned out fabulous! I am so grateful to her for helping me out during such a busy wedding season! We had to redo our wedding in just a week and a half and she came through beautifully! She is amazing! Our cake was beautiful and tasted fabulous!!!! Thank you so much! Just waiting on some pictures to come back and I will add a photo!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! So happy we could be a part of your day and make your cake come true! ;) Best wishes and lots of love! <3 Carissa

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2017

Gourmet Goodies exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake! They delivered on time and were very good about keeping in touch throughout our planning ( the groom and I kept going back and forth about the # of servings we needed) they accommodated so well! The cake was very delicious and beautifully put together ! Highly recommend! They even called the day after to make sure everything went well! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! So happy we had the opportunity to be a part of your day! xoxo Carissa

Alyssa · Married on 03/18/2017

I LOVED my wedding cake! The staff set up my dessert table and it turned out beautifully! The guests enjoyed all the super yummy desserts. The staff even made a to-go box for my husband and I to take with us to our hotel. Everything was delicious and exactly what I wanted. Great prices and service!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jelisa · Married on 03/11/2017

Helped to design a beautiful delicious cake!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 02/04/2017

YUM! When I came to Carissa with my idea about a cake bar I was a little hesitant that she would accept the challenge. Yet, she didn't walk away and was willing to work with my requests. For my wedding, we had a small tiered cake for the bride and groom to cut, and 6 10in cakes of various flavors and simple icing decor. Each of the 6 cakes were different flavors and designs. We scattered them on the table around the tiered cake on cake stands and it looked beautiful!! Everything tasted great too and all of my guests were happy that they got to choose to taste their favorite flavor! You are definitely making a great choice by working with Carissa! :)

Sent on 02/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

Amazing! I knew this company from their cupcakes in the mall in Lake Wales and their cakes are just as great! My fiancé and I went around to many companies tasting and getting estimates and a Gourmet gave us the best taste and price so we were sold. And they delivered with a gorgeous and delicious cake on our wedding day. Totally recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Thank you so much Nicole, such a pleasure to be a part of your day! <3 Carissa

Mandy · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding cake was perfect and made exactly as I had envisioned it. Carissa did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone. She was on time and made sure it was exactly they way I wanted it before she left. The cake tasted amazing and all my guests loved it. The strawberry marble with strawberry filling was my favorite!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Donna · Married on 04/02/2016

Carissa is so talented and just a dream to work with. She created the wedding cake of our daughter's dreams. It was beautiful and tasted amazing! All guests gave rave reviews. Best wedding cake ever!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2016

Amazing service, Great Tasting Cake, Made changes for me up to two weeks prior to the reception. I will be using the bake shop for future cakes and just a sweet treat =)

Sent on 12/04/2016

Gourmet Goodies Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We're so honored we got to share your day and so glad you were happy with everything! xoxo Carissa

I ordered the chocolate cake with caramel filling and buttercream frosting. I chose a classic design with fresh garden roses on the top. Simple doesn't mean boring, my cake was gorgeous and tasted even better! All of my guests raved about how awesome my cake was. It was definitely a highlight of the big day!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Jamee · Married on 01/16/2016

Gourmet Goodies made our wedding cake and groom's cake and not only were they the best cakes I've ever seen, they tasted to die for! Everything, right down to the personal touches and customer service far exceeded our expectations! Would recommend this bakery to anyone. If you use Gourmet Goodies, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Gwen · event on 12/13/2015

Everything was beautiful. The cake tastes delicious. Everything was professional! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/09/2015

Gourmet Goodies has the best, most creative ideas when it comes to any kind of celebration. From babyshower to weddings or just an everyday occasion they will come up with something one of a kind! You can special order or walk right in to the bakery to pick up your goodies and they taste just as good as they look=amazing!!!

Sent on 01/21/2016