Gourmet Desserts Outlet Reviews

13 | Clifton, NJ

13 Reviews for Gourmet Desserts Outlet

13 Gourmet Desserts Outlet Reviews

Mrs. · Married on 08/27/2011

We've enjoyed Gourmet Desserts Outlet's cookies, cakes and pastries for years, so there was no question that we would have them make our wedding cake! They took the cake picture I fell in love with and perfectly recreated it. The mango filling was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Gourmet Desserts Outlet's reply:

The honor of making your center piece and being a part of your beautiful wedding celebration was and will continue to be all ours! We wish you the very best!!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2011

We ordered our wedding cake from Gourmet Desserts Outlet for our wedding on August 19, 2011. We had a wonderful experience. We were offered many different options during our tasting. It was a tough choice but we decided on a chocolate cake with chocolate mouse filling. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake, and it was delicious! Ed was great to work with and he went out of his way to be sure that the cake was perfect. I can't wait to have more for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Gourmet Desserts Outlet's reply:

Dear Megan Thank you so very much for your wonderful testimonial....I am so happy to read we made your special day most memorable and we hope to see you in the near future.....thank you for entrusting us with your wedding cake.

Alison · Married on 08/06/2011

Our cake was perfect! We brought in a picture of the Martha Stewart butterfly cake and Gourmet Desserts nailed it! We received numerous compliments on the cake's appearance AND taste!

christine · Married on 05/22/2011

The cake was beautiful and delicious, working with Ed was a pleasure as he was extremely responsive and made me feel at ease which is great being a bride to have one less thing to worry about on your big day. Highly recommend.

Anne · Married on 05/21/2011

WOW!!!! What an outstanding job the folks at this place did with our cake. We gave them a simple but kind of vague idea of what we would like and they delivered BIG TIME!! The cake was absolutely delicious and we received soooo many comments about it from so many folks. They always responded via email literally in minutes every time I had a question or was changing the colors on the cake which I did so many times and they never once got upset. I love their work! Great job guys! So happy our venue recommended you to us.

Teresa · Married on 03/26/2011

We were simply thrilled with the sevice and flexibility from Ed. We were really nervous that a cake that would come with our wedding package wouldnt meet our needs because my MIL has a severe soy allergy. Ed clearly and graciously explained how he would make the cake to ensure it met our needs. It was a beauty and so very tastey too!

Elise · Married on 01/08/2011

Although unusual for a modern day wedding, I ordered my daughter's wedding cake from Gourmet Desserts Outlet after reading reviews on-line. As I live far from the wedding venue we did not have a taste test nor did I have personal contact with Ed. The entire process was done through e-mail after an initial phone contact with Ed.

Ed was a true professional and produced a beautiful wedding cake. I received many compliments from our guests. I would recommend Ed and Gourmet Desserts Outlet for any wedding.

Maria · Married on 10/30/2010

Ed is wonderful! What talent! Definitely the best wedding cake anyone had ever had!

Christie · Married on 09/10/2010

We got our wedding cake created by GDO with a package deal with our wedding venue. We didn't have high hopes about a "free cake" that came with our package, but we were proven very wrong. At our tasting Ezzat was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. The cakes were moist and delicous and we received many compliments at the wedding. I had emailed him pictures of other cakes I wanted mine modeled after, and was definitely impressed with the finished product. I also ordered a Grooms Cake through him, to be modeled after a NY Giants field with a helmet. It was a huge hit, and it was so delicious I hated sharing!! Would definitely refer this bakery to anyone looking for a cake vendor for any occasion, and I will most definitely use again myself!

Emily · Married on 07/11/2009

I loved my wedding cake and it was so delicious! I was very happy that I was able to print out my own design from a website that I liked and since I could not decide on a filling I was able to use two fillings.

Tatiana · Married on 09/13/2008

We ordered our shower cake from Gourmet Desserts. I came with a picture of what I wanted (a difficult one at that) and Ezzat said that there was no problem it would be done! The cake looked exactly like the picture and tasted amazing! We were so happy with the service, the way it looked and the way it tasted that we've ordered about 6 cakes from them since then. We've never been disappointed. The staff is extremely friendly and the costs very reasonable. i highly recommend Gourmet Desserts Outlet - they do a fantastic job!

Dharmina · Married on 11/27/2011

The over all cake design what we had in mind came out great! This is a great place to get any type of cake including for your special moments like a wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Gourmet Desserts Outlet's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and write the Wedding Wire review. We wish you a lifetime of health, happiness, and love!

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2012

They were very willing to work with us on everything that I asked. I thought it was weird not to have a bunch of cake choices like I've seen at other places, but that might have just been because I asked for a specific cake and they thought I didn't want to try other types. It worked out and everyone loved the choice we made

Sent on 03/06/2012

Gourmet Desserts Outlet's reply:

On behalf of Gourmet Desserts Outlet, thank you for the lovely testimonial letter. We were and shall remain honored to have served you and been a part of your beautiful wedding celebration.