Gourmet Bae Catering LLC Reviews

15 Reviews for Gourmet Bae Catering LLC

15 Gourmet Bae Catering LLC Reviews
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/25/2018

Absolutely fantastic! The desserts were fantastic. The decor was LOVELY!! All in all it was delightful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Gourmet Bae Catering LLC's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your event! We made awesome connections with your guests, and feel truly honored to be apart of the the tribute to outstanding women.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Bailey provided such a wonderful service - from sending all the information I needed in a timely manner, offering ideas for display, and of course making a delicious selection of desserts that the wedding guests (and myself) loved! The desserts we ordered were miniature, bite-sized pies and apple cider donut holes. They complimented our fall wedding so well! I highly recommend working with such a wonderful person.

Casey · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Bailey/Gourmet Bae Catering. She recently catered an outdoor graduation party for (70-90) for me. She was so easy to work with; pleasant, professional and punctual. All the food was fantastic, fresh and delicious. She made some dishes Gluten Free as requested. She also made the graduation cake as well as two dozen cupcakes with one dozen being Gluten Free. I have had many inquiries as to who catered the party. I will absolutely use Gourmet Bae Catering for all my future catering needs.
    Casey B.

Audrey · Married on 06/23/2018

Gourmet Bae was fantastic! Our guests raved about the delicious food; appetizers to dessert! We can’t recommend them enough!

Janelle · Married on 06/03/2018

I used Gourmet Bad catering for my bridal shower and all of my guests loved the food! The chicken alfredo was especially a hit! Bailey added the right touches to make my day so special! I highly recommend this company to anyone, great food and great service!!

Jenifer · Married on 05/20/2018

Bailey catered a party for us after our daughter's dance recital. It was absolutely perfect! She thought of everything down to an attended smores bar for the kids, which they loved! We had wonderful passed appetizers, a delicious dinner of braised short ribs, potatoes and vegetables followed by a lemon cheesecake with berries. Wonderful start to finish, would highly recommend!! ~Jen

Kathy · Married on 10/21/2017

Gourmet Bae Catering was amazing ! I utilized their services for my annual St. Patrick's Day party for over 100 guests . The food was delicious, we had stationary & passed appetizers that had an Irish flair thanks to Baileys creative menu . The staff couldn't have been nicer . I would highly recommend Gourmet Bae Catering

Sent on 06/09/2017

Gourmet Bae Catering LLC's reply:

Thank you Kathy! We had so much fun being apart of your event!

Jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Gourmet Bae catering is amazing!! They did an excellent job for my wedding. They went above and beyond what a catering company should just to help me have the most amazing wedding. I can not begin to thank Bailey for all her help with making this day special. Thank you so much :D

Jenny · Married on 09/03/2017

Bailey is the best!!! Not only great customer service but also makes yummy pies. The pies were a huge hit at my wedding. Everyone couldn't get enough. Highly recommend this vendor!!!!!

Gina · Married on 09/02/2017

Chef Bailey Reynolds and her crew were absolutely incredible! In the meetings leading up to our wedding, Bailey was accommodating and full of fantastic ideas to fit our needs and budget. Nothing but professional, all our guests gushed over not only the delicious food, but the wonderful service. I would HIGHLY recommend Ms. Reynolds and Gourmet Bae Catering to any bride!

Jen · Married on 07/29/2017

Bailey was amazing!! Couldn't ask for a better wedding vendor to deal with in the craziness of everything else. Thank you!!!

• Mrs.K

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2017

Bailey was fabulous! I went out in search of someone who would make me a sugar free cake for my wedding and no one was up for the challenge except for Bailey! She did a little research and tried a few recipes out for me. She made the process super easy by coming to my house for a tasting! I will absolutely use her in the future for all my cake needs!

Shantae · Married on 05/28/2017

From the cake tasting to the wedding, Bailey has been nothing but amazing, even meeting me to get accessories for the cake! And it was beautiful and delicious!!!

Sherry · Married on 04/22/2017

Outstandstanding & professional customer service! Geniune overall knowledge of wholefoods, dietary restrictions & personal requests. Bailey was able to cater a GF DF menu to us with full last minute detail. The food was amazing & delicious! Thank you so very much for making our daughter's wedding shower a success!

Christine · event on: 07/13/2018

Outstanding service, delish eats and Bailey has professionalism, charm and ridiculous talent!!
    I would use her again and I highly recommend her!