Goshen Crest Farm Reviews

5 | Goshen, KY

5 Reviews for Goshen Crest Farm

• User6920047 · 2+ years ago

This was my first time coordinating at Goshen Crest Farm and I was extremely impressed with how quick the communication was with the owner - it makes all the difference from a planners perspective. The venue is beautiful and they were super flexible to work with and accommodating to the Bride and Groom and their families. I hope to return to GCF in the future!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Shanna · Married on 10/10/2015

We had our wedding at Goshen Crest Farm last October. The venue was our absolute favorite part. The whole property is stunningly beautiful all year round, but especially in the fall! Lisa was not only friendly but amazingly helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 07/11/2016

GCF is such a unique venue, with beautiful pastures and striking views of the Ohio GCF is the ultimate location for a Kentucky wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Victoria · Married on 07/26/2014

I had my wedding here July 2014 and it was truly magical! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor barn reception. The views were spectacular! My husband and I love the outdoors and this was a perfect venue to connect with nature and celebrate our love. We had access to the farm house during the day which allowed me to get ready, get married, and celebrate in ONE location. I would recommend this wedding venue to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Patti · Married on 07/26/2014

Goshen Crest Farm is a beautiful location for a wedding! The barn was ideal for the reception with plenty of room for eating, dancing and celebrating. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/26/2015