Gorge-Us Photography Reviews

18 | Hood River, OR

18 Reviews for Gorge-Us Photography

18 Gorge-Us Photography Reviews

C · Married on 07/28/2018

Jen was amazing! She exceeded all of our expectations. She was kind, professional, passionate about her craft and easy to work with. She was quick to respond to our emails and answered all our questions. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! We have received tons of compliments on them. They are for sure our favorite keepsake! :) I would highly recommend GorgeUs Photography to anyone in the area!

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer is amazing and our photos turned out so good! She is very professional and so easy to work with.

Sadie · Married on 08/12/2017

The BEST!!!!!!!

The BEST!!!

Angelina · Married on 07/22/2017

They were amazing. We would use them again.

sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Jennifer was organized and wonderful to work with! She captured every detail and special moment from the wedding preparations to the sparker exit. The photographs are absolutely stunning , with the couples love for each other shining through in each picture. Jennifer is an incredibly talented photographer and a lovely person as well. She is an absolute star and I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Vinay · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you Jen! The photos from our wedding are stunning and we couldn't be more pleased. You definitely have the photographers eye and captured so many amazing moments throughout our special day. We received so many compliments from family and friends during the sneak peek preview and the final results were equally impressive. :) We also really appreciated your guidance and style throughout the whole process and made all that picture taking so much fun! You were a professional throughout the whole process and your attention to detail is unparalleled. You always went above and beyond with every ask that we had and can't thank you enough.

From the moment we met Jen during the planning process we knew she would be the one. If you are a prospective couple looking for a wedding photographer in and around Hood River, we would recommend Jen (Gorge-Us Photography) in a heartbeat!!!!

Mark · Married on 07/08/2017

Jen inspired confidence form our first meeting, then backed it up with a wonderful and trouble free experience. She acted like a secondary wedding coordinator, was extremely creative in guiding the shots to betaken, framed the people and surrounding beautifully, and delivered high quality prints that we will cherish forever!

• Elise

Elise · Married on 07/09/2016

Jen photographed our wedding on the side of Mt Hood and did a fantastic job. She captured so many little details that I did not even notice during the whirlwind of it all. I didn't even notice her at the ceremony which is exactly what you want in a wedding photographer. She got our photos to us very quickly after the wedding and they are all amazing. Gorge-us photography is an excellent value, and we highly recommend Jen for wedding photos that really capture the spirit of the event. Thanks Jen, we love all our photos!

Travis · Married on 07/02/2016

We could not be happier with our photos! Had a great time during our shoots. We highly recommend Jennifer.

Jennifer was so lovely! She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable during our engagement photos. He and I are both camera shy and she was able to connect with us. Our poses felt so natural (with her amazing direction of course). She was so quick to get us photos to look at as well! We LOVED our photos. She knows the bests spots in Hood River to get the right light and the look and feel you'd want.

She is extremely talented and would 100% use her again.

Mary · Married on 05/22/2016

It was a pure pleasure working with Jennifer on our wedding day 5/22/16 at the Columbia Gorge Hotel. She was able to get so many of my people who hate to have their pictures taken to join in. Jennifer is very passionate about photography and it shows in the images that we received. She is very easy to work with and asks a lot of questions before the wedding so she is sure to get all the shots that you want. On the wedding day she is very thoughtful of your time and keeps checking in with you to make sure she is not keeping you from your guests and making sure she is getting all the pictures that you wanted. Jennifer presents herself very professionally, smiles and is full of energy. She did everything from moving furniture and climbing up on rocks, ducked under trees to get really good pictures for us. Jennifer puts her all into taking care of her client. She also sent us a few previews of our pictures while we were on our honeymoon, that was exciting to see them so soon. For the time that Jennifer spent with us to the number of pictures that we received in a very timely manner she is well worth the money that we spent. Thank you Jennifer for working so hard to get the pictures that were important to us and giving us beautiful images that will last us a lifetime! Jim & Mary

Jen photographed our Mount Hood wedding a couple of weeks ago and did an absolutely fantastic job-- working with her was easy and fun leading into the wedding, and she really took the time to get to know us and our preferred style and must have shots before the big day. She was a pleasure to have around as we got ready and throughout the evening and her assistant, also named Jen, was also a fantastic addition to the team. Most importantly, Jen's photos speak for themselves-- she is extremely talented and I feel like a princess in every shot. We were even able to capture a one of a kind night shot of the milky way and Mount Hood at the evening! Cannot recommend enough!

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

Jennifer is such a great person to work with. She was with us from the beginning and to the end, with engagement and then wedding photos. She is very professional, easy to work with, very detailed and most of all an amazing photographer. We are so happy with the photos she captured for us. We can't thank her enough. We would highly recommend her.

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2013

Jen is an awesome person to work with when your needing a photographer for your milestone! She is so professional, very detail oriented and kind! She truly can capture the moment without being in your face.

Ally · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an amazing experience working with Jen at Gorge-us Photography for our August 2018 wedding up at Mt. Hood. From the very start, she was extremely professional, friendly, and helpful. Our wedding was at a large, unique venue with very challenging logistics so it was critical that we had a photographer who knew the ropes. On our first phone call, Jen walked us through a potential timeline and highlighted some of the key locations at our venue to grab photos. Her confidence and expertise made Gorge-us the obvious choice to capture our big day (and did not disappoint)! During the time leading up to the wedding, Jen was also a helpful resource for recommending other vendors and planning our event timeline, which we appreciated greatly.

On the wedding day, Jen and Jim were timely, organized, happy and well-prepared. They commanded the group well throughout the evening and even successfully captured a full group shot of our 160+ guests! They didn't miss a single moment, and I really appreciated their ability to take both portrait and candid shots, which helped capture the feeling of that day. Our photos turned out beautifully - we ended up having over 900 edited photos, which Jen amazingly delivered in just 5-6 weeks after the wedding! We have access to an online gallery to share with family and friends and also received a cool custom USB drive with the originals. The photographer is certainly one of the most important vendors for your wedding day, and I would highly recommend Gorge-us Photography!

Gorge-Us Photography 1
    Gorge-Us Photography 8
    Gorge-Us Photography 9
    Gorge-Us Photography 10

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Jen was great to work with and we are so happy with our photos!

Mary Ann · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer photographed my daughter's recent wedding and she was a joy to work with. She was so sweet and professional! She was very efficient and kept on a timely schedule. She captured so many wonderful photos! We would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to capture their perfect day!

Alex · Married on 07/21/2018

3.5

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! From the beginning, she really got to know me and my fiancé and our expectations for our big day. She showed up ahead of time and was very professional. She listened to what I wanted, and to what I did not want. Her suggestions were helpful and created some wonderful looks from my big day. I had a very large, very ‘excited’, wedding party- they were stressing me out!- but Jennifer kept her cool and made the most out of our time. Had I had more time at my venue, I would have definitely taken her suggestion to take pictures near the water (my only regret, which was completely a decision made by my husband and I). Overall, I am very happy with my photos and can’t wait to order the prints. Thanks so much!!

Gorge-Us Photography 11