Goodtimes Entertainment Services Reviews

20 | Fontana, CA

20 Reviews for Goodtimes Entertainment Services

John Papp · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Professional Before, During, & After

What can be said when you are completely satisfied? Nothing more but you cannot go wrong with them. Worked seamlessly before our wedding to get every detail right. Showed up on time and was ready to go. Executed the evenings events without a hitch. Friends and family were impressed.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Sheena

Sheena Esparza · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing DJ

Goodtimes entertainment service is the best Dj you can find! They are the sweetest people and they love what they do and it really shows. They had the party going from the minute they started to the very end. They have amazing communication skills from the very beginning and Continuously until the event came. 100% recommend Goodtimes entertainment service! Thank you so much for Making my wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 01/05/2020

Blown Away By Awesomeness!

I conducted several DJ interviews, each one lasted about 40 minutes (I was thorough). My fiance and I unanimously and without hesitation agreed that Goodtimes is the DJ that we want for our wedding. Gilbert and April's answers show them to be just as thorough as I am. I am confident that our wedding will be amazing and that Goodtimes will be a major reason for that. They are detail oriented so that I don't have to worry about any details I may miss or forget. Definitely looking forward to the good times that Goodtimes will provide.

Update: Our wedding was the best!!!!!! My husband and I are huge, HUGE, geeks. So we asked for classical versions of video game and anime songs. We had a list of songs we wanted and Gilbert purchased them and played them perfectly. There were other parts of our wedding were we weren't as particular and just gave Gilbert some general music categories and the songs he selected were perfect! Our wedding had a good mix of older and younger generations and there were songs played for everyone. Hands down, my husband and I are so happy we went with Goodtimes!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Justin Shitanishi · Married on 10/20/2019

Fantastic service

Such a great and flexible team! Our day would not have been a success without their help! They were adaptable all the way up to and through the wedding day and helped us with customizing the wedding package down to what we needed. Even then we found we had to push several events up during the reception and they worked just fine with our day-of coordinator. They really helped make the reception fun.

They are also very personable! They took the time to meet with us to discuss our vision for the whole event and worked from there. I would totally try to hire them again for a similarly sized event.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Chisom Domnwachukwu · Married on 10/20/2019

Awesome work with our requests

Thank for the awesome service u gave us.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Charles Roberts · Married on 10/15/2019

Mike the Dj was great!

Accommodating and skilled great Dj and great company thank you.
    Charles and Renata at lake oak meadows 10/15/2019

Sent on 01/04/2020

Sara Brush · Married on 07/20/2019

Always a good time

Gilbert was a great addition to our wedding reception. He kept the crowd happy and entertained and was flexible when issues arose.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Lujan · Married on 06/06/2019

GooD Times is right !

This team was what our wedding needed! They are personable and caring when from start to finish. Make sure your guests leave saying “best dancing and best wedding I’ve been too!” Thank you two very much for making every detail memorable.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Colleen · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ!

Gilbert and his wife did such an amazing job DJing our wedding! All the guests loved the music. They were very thorough and responsive in the months leading up to our wedding day. On the day of, they were on time and made sure everything ran smoothly. They are also genuinely awesome people who know how to put on a great event. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Professional, Friendly, Knowledgable

Goodtimes Entertainment are the best! We truly enjoyed working with both Gilbert and April. They are professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgable in this industry.

Gilbert is on top of communication, making the planning process extremely helpful and seamless. I planned a wedding from two states away, he provided great service by being flexible with FaceTime communications. He did a great job setting up the day of and played our ceremony music beautifully! I highly recommend Goodtimes Entertainment for any of your events!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Erick Medina · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome DJ

Did really well and was professional. Definitely would recommend them.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Such a Professional Team!

From the first meeting with Gilbert and April, we knew we were in good hands. They were amazingly organized, which is great for a bride and groom who’s minds are going a bit crazy. On our first meeting, Gilbert showed us a mock itinerary (down to the minute) of an event from start to finish! It was so reassuring. They were also very open to the vibe, look, and feel that we were looking for for our wedding.

Goodtimes comes with an array of equipment, not just for music, but for decor and other wedding needs. They’re the whole package!

As a bride and groom getting married for the first time, Gilbert and April held our hand through all of our questions and concerns. When we weren’t sure how our open venue was going to work with power sources, etc., Gilbert and April met us on site (2 hours from their home base) to go over a plan.

Over the last few months before the wedding, Gilbert and April kept constant communication with us as all the little details got resolved.

On the day of the wedding, they arrived hours before the start of the wedding to get set up. The day went on without a hitch. April even helped our photographer with a few things she needed some extra help with! Talk about going above and beyond!

Our wedding was so amazing! And I have Gilbert and April from Goodtimes to thank for that. We got many compliments for our DJ and have recommended them to a few of our friends already!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lisa Quiors · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding reception

Gilbert and April we're absolutely amazing to work with, we we're so pleased with the professional services they provided for our reception, our guest had such a good time and loved the music they played. It was nice to see everyone on the dance floor from start to finish.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Shawnnah

Shawnnah & Louie Monterrey · Married on 07/07/2018

Very special day

Gilbert and his wife both met with us to go over all the fine details related to our special day and provided unique ideas that was very unique to our wedding. They provided all the necessities and then some - lights, tables, custom imagery, and even took tons of pictures! Our wedding party and guests have all commented on who detailed our small wedding was and Good Times Entertain was a big part of that. Everything was flawless up until the last hour - which we took full advantaged of - dancing until the end. We have a mixed crowd, old and young and the music alternated perfectly to give everyone a chance to have a blast.

The Monterrey's!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing DJ experience

Gilbert and his wife were absolutely amazing! They met with us before hand and asked all the right questions for us to have the best wedding day! He really listened to what we wanted and was a great announcer as well! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

My SAVIORS and the best!!!

This wonderful couple made my wedding the most talked about amongst our parents friends and family for the entire wedding season. We got married early May and after every other wedding people would say “yours was better”. Why? The music!!! We told Gilbert our loose theme (70’s & 80’s) and he really got everyone on the dance floor. Speaking of the dance floor, he quoted us for one, then after searching decided we wanted his. Unfortunately, the vendor he rented from was fresh out of dance floors that day, HOWEVER Gilbert has been seriously considering purchasing a dance floor for a while and decided our wedding was as good a time as any. Then, he made sure to put it up and break it down same day because our venue was worried about the grass. This power couple were on time, on point, and blew everyone away. The lights, the music, everything. They are honestly the only vendors I had who 100% nailed it! I would absolutely recommend them to EVERYONE in SoCal who needs a professional DJ who honestly loves what he does and won’t charge you club DJ prices.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Karla · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing Entertainment Services

Goodtimes Entertainment Services....their name says it all! GES provided our guests with a good time from their excellent emcee skills to the selection of music that was played. They listened to what we wanted and help to put our vision into place. They were responsive, professional, personable and most importantly FUN! I would use them again in a heartbeat! Thanks Goodtimes Entertainment!!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Katie Nunez · Married on 07/09/2017

Couldn’t have been happier with our experience!

Gilbert and April were an absolutely amazing addition to our wedding and reception! Such a blessing to have had them. They were both very attentive and wanted to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding. They took the time to get to know us and were very helpful in organizing our reception. They kept things moving throughout the night to keep our event running smoothly and on schedule. Their DJ services were on point when it was time to dance the night away! Very professional and they kept our guests on the dance floor! There was never a dull moment. The only thing I wish could have been different about the night is that I wish we could have kept the party going even longer! 😁 Thank you Gilbert and April sincerely for making my wedding night so memorable! Wouldn’t have been the same without you. They did such an amazing job at my wedding that my niece also hired them for her wedding reception about a year later and they did an awesome job for her as well! Did I mention their pricing was very reasonable?! Because it was a steal for everything that they did for us! I highly recommend Goodtimes Entertainment Services!

Sent on 02/02/2019

gus · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing personalized experience

Gilbert and April were instrumental in making my wedding as run so smoothly. He made sure we accomplished our preparations and gave us a flow to work off. When the day came he played everything we asked and made sure the pace was kept. He was adaptive and worked with us on the fly to introduce last minute elements that worked seamlessly. Gilbert and April helped ensure we had a unique wedding with the life long memories that go with it!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Enjoyable wedding day

Gilbert and his wife did a great job as our DJ and MC for our wedding. Both are great people and put honest and hard work into everything they do.

Sent on 03/28/2019