GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist Reviews

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 3
GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 4
  • Tori

Tori Steen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful hair and easy to work with!

Shannon came out to our venue to do my hair (bride), bridesmaids and mother of the bride. Everyone loved their hairstyle and Shannon was so easy to work with. She styles my hair exactly how I envisioned it, and bonus, it stayed in place all night!

Sent on 05/07/2019

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori! You are the best. Your family and friends were so welcome and sweet. Thanks again!!
  • Hailey

Alex · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Wedding Hair Experience!

Shannon did a wonderful job with my hair for my wedding, as well as that of my bridesmaids. She came on-site and set up in our hotel room, efficiently accommodated 7-8 people herself, and was so pleasant throughout. She gave each bridesmaid a unique but cohesive look that they wanted, and everyone was incredibly happy with the work she did. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Hailey, for taking the time to leave a beautiful review! This made my day. Congratulations beautiful girl!!!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/11/2019

Great and fun experience

Shannon was so fun to have around during my wedding prep. She listened to my vision, as well as the wedding party's, and made us look beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2019

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Haley! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this. You were a stunning bride and it was an honor to be a part of your day.

Laura · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Hair

Shannon was amazing - it was so wonderful to have her come to the venue and my hair looked wonderful! It held all night, even through the hora and other dancing. She was very easy to schedule with, arrived right on time and was extremely professional. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! You were absolutely gorgeous and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding day.

Devin · Married on 09/22/2018

Shannon and her assistant (Cherish) were incredible. They were on time, professional, fun, and so fast. They did 8 ladies' hair in about 2 hours and everyone looked gorgeous. They even were happy to stick around for some touch ups at the end. We couldn't have asked for a better stylist!

Sent on 10/01/2018

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Devin! Congratulations!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Shannon was a dream! She is not only incredibly talented, but so sweet and wonderful to work with. She took the picture of what I was envisioning for my hair and whipped it up like it was nothing :) what's even better is that all of my bridesmaids LOVED her and how their hair turned out (which isn't always the case). Day of, we requested that she come back for 'touch ups' after photos since it was a hotter day than expected and she was so kind and gracious to do so! I highly recommend Shannon to any bride looking for a hair stylist who is fun to work with and amazingly talented!

Sent on 10/02/2018

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Kelly! (((great big hugs))). Thank you so much.
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved working with Shannon! Everything about my experience with her was positive- from communication, to my trial to the day of the wedding! I told her exactly what look I was going for and she made me feel just beautiful on my wedding day. The day of my wedding, Shannon came to my hotel and did hairstyles for myself, 9 bridesmaids and my mom- all in 4.5 hours! She worked so efficiently and she made everyone look gorgeous! She is fun to work with, and she helped make my wedding day so special. I highly recommend Shannon!

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 5
    GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 6
    Sent on 09/08/2018

Abby,
    Yes Girl! You are gorgeous and your girls were amazing. Thank you for leaving this beautiful review. (((hugs)))

Kristina · Married on 04/27/2018

Shannon was beyond kind, confident and easy to work with! Without having a trial with her (because I lived in San Diego but was getting married in Columbus, OH), we were able to communicate via email extremely fast and easily and she was able to absolutely nail the hair style I wanted for my big day. She showed up on time, finished all the hair styles well before we started our photography and was kind and sweet to all of my girls and my mom and mother in law. SHE IS THE BEST! I would recommend her 10 out of 10 times. Fantastic. Kind. Talented. Great listener.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/24/2018

Shannon was a phenomenal hair stylist to work with for my wedding! During our trial, we discussed the look I wanted to achieve and reflected after the trial to ensure that my hair on the 'big day' reflected what I wanted. When working with my Bridesmaids, all Shannon needed was a quick look at an image of what they wanted and she was able to recreate it beautifully. We had quite a long day, but even at the end, my hair was just as Shannon had left it. Shannon was very professional, efficient, and so kind and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jami · Married on 09/29/2017

I booked Shannon kind of last minute after completely changing hair and makeup from a salon to my home. She was wonderful!! She was cool, calm, and collected for this anxious bride! Shannon was able to take my poor description of what I could was thinking and transform that vision into reality! I can’t say enough how grateful I am to have booked her!

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 7
    GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist 8
    Sent on 11/03/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Jami! Thank you so much. Your pictures are killer. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

Elise · Married on 09/09/2017

Shannon is not only incredibly talented, but her calm demeanor and professionalism all helped my morning and entire planning process to run smoothly! Shannon had to style 8 people's hair (including mine) and got everything done in plenty of time.

Everyone in my wedding party loved their hair and things turned out exactly how I envisioned. She can pull off those Pinterest looks that you think might be impossible or too good to be true!

You can't go wrong picking Shannon as your hairstylist - she's amazing!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Elise, I cannot thank you enough for your time and thoughtfulness in writing this review. You, your family and friends were so welcoming and gracious. Thank you for bringing me in to be a part of your wedding day. It was a great honor. Many blessings and cheers to both of you and your future life. ((hugs))

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Shannon certainly delivered on my wedding day! <3<3 She arrived promptly 10 minutes early for her start time, met me with a sweet hug, and got ready setting up, even though I was the only one in my room at this time. Once a couple of my bridesmaids showed up, she started getting them prepped in curlers (a necessary start to great updos) and the rest trickled in. As each came in she put them in curlers and completed the updos on girls whose curls were set. Shannon was timely and professional in completing 10 heads in just over 4 hours. Everyone's hair looked beautiful!!! She even managed to make one of my bridesmaid's jaw length hair look like it had extensions. I was very impressed. I wanted to be the last person to go so my hair would stay for sure since my wedding was outside in the hot, humid, August weather of Ohio. As I was getting my hair done, all the gals in the room commented on how good it looked and I just couldn't wait to see it. When I saw it, I was in love, despite being very nervous as a licensed and practiced cosmetologist myself. She easily worked with the hair extensions that I put in myself and I didn't even need to go last, because my hair didn't move the entire night. I wanted it big and beautiful like all the pictures you see on instagram and she did not disappoint! Shannon was nice, made everyone look great, feel great, and got done in perfect time with our wedding day plans. If I could do it all over again, I'd go with her in a heartbeat! Thanks Shannon for making my hair beautiful on my most special day, it was a fairytale wedding right from the start with your amazing service.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Megan · Married on 07/16/2017

All you have to do is to look at Shannon's portfolio of work to see she's the best in Columbus! Her styling is so versatile that she can satisfy any client. She is kind and patient, and makes sure you love what you get. On the wedding day she was prompt and efficient - she even squeezed in a flower girl when other plans fell through. Having Shannon was one less thing to worry about, and one more thing to be proud about!

Sent on 07/26/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Megan! Thank you so much! That means the world, truly. Congratulations to both of you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your fun morning. : )

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Shannon is so friendly and great to work with. On my wedding day, she came to my hotel room and did hair for 9 people. She finished everyone on time, and everyone's hair looked great. I loved my hair, and it lasted all day and night. Thanks so much, Shannon!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Payton · Married on 06/23/2017

Shannon was so amazing on the day of our wedding!! She didn't miss a beat the entire morning & was so prompt with everything we threw at her. Perfect personality for the job. She did 5 heads in under 3 hours & the prices couldn't be beat with the quality of service we received.

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 06/09/2017

Shannon was amazing to work with for our wedding day! She was quick and fun! She finished 6 girls hairstyles in under 3 hours and everyone loved their hairstyles! I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone planning for a special event or wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Teddi · Married on 05/28/2017

Shannon did an amazing job. She is quick, so nice, and extremely talented. I absolutely loved my hair on the day of my wedding, and the bridesmaids hair was gorgeous. It stayed all night for all of us. I would highly recommend Shannon for wedding hair! She is the best!

Sent on 07/22/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Teddi! It was an honor. Congratulations!!!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Shannon does such a great job. She is super fast and efficient and yet even the details turn out so beautiful. I am not great at voicing my opinion or asking for something to be different. However, she was so open and receptive to what I wanted that I felt comfortable telling her, which is huge! She did a great job with all 10 of my bridesmaids, my mother, my husband's mother, my two nieces, and me. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Clare · Married on 05/20/2017

Shannon is the consummate professional---competent, responsive and on-time--- and she did what she said she would do and more.
    She did an absolutely wonderful job on my daughter's wedding hair. She spent extra time reworking it to achieve just the look our daughter wanted. She felt beautiful and thought it looked great and so did everyone else. I also appreciated the lovely job she did on my hair and on the bridesmaids' hair, and that she squeezed in an extra person. Everyone was very pleased with their look, which we all thought was the perfect combination of "done up" and natural. Almost as important, I think, was Shannon's lovely demeanor--- so calm, kind and accommodating. Four hours after completing her work (and she works fast!), she came to the wedding/reception venue and did touch-ups, though we didn't need much, as everyone's hair stayed in place very well. Shannon is fabulous to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/13/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing! She did my hair for my wedding as well as the hair of 7 bridesmaids. She provided a trial beforehand at which point she perfected my hair on the first try. She replicated my hair perfectly on wedding day. A couple of my bridesmaids are quite picky and every single one was excited about the turn out of their hair!! She was on time and she not only stayed on schedule but actually ran ahead of schedule despite having 8 people to work on. Additionally, we are a loud group who really enjoys a good time, and Shannon remained calm and professional the entire morning and day while getting us ready along the craziness! I would use her again in a heart beat

Sent on 05/15/2017

Simone · Married on 05/06/2017

Shannon was wonderful and easy to work with! She styled myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and 5 bridesmaids... everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! One of the best parts in my opinion is that she works incredibly fast. You can tell that she knows what she is doing and is able to take a client's requests and deliver exactly what they are looking for. Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • ENG

ENG · Married on 04/01/2017

Absolutely thrilled I trusted Shannon with hairstyling for my wedding day. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. On the day of, her calm but fun demeanor fit right in with my group and she brought an overall sense of ease to the otherwise hectic chaos of the hours leading up to the big moment. All of my bridesmaids said this was their favorite hair of all of the events they have been in and were delighted and amazed when they saw that it really did match the photo they picked for inspiration.

I was nervous about timing but Shannon provided an additional person to help get the ladies set in rollers so my worries were eased. Thank you Shannon for helping me feel calm and confident on such an important day!

Sent on 04/17/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, ENG! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your stunning wedding day. Thank you for making me feel like a part of the family. Your family and friends were so welcoming and wonderful. Thanks a Million!!!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Shannon was so wonderful to work with! During our hair trial, she made me feel at ease and showed me a few different style options based on my request. If I wasn't liking with the look of a certain piece, she would work with it until I was completely happy with it. I would say if you are unsure what you're looking to do with your hair, Shannon is the person to go to. She will help you until you feel confident with your look!

On the day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids came with photos of what they liked. Since Shannon documents her styling on Instagram, it was easy to find inspiration! All of the girls and my mom LOVED their hair and it stayed perfectly all through the night (even with our dancing and intense wind during photos).

My hair looked stunning and it was the perfect way to complete my wedding day look. I'm so glad to have met Shannon!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! Thank you for taking the time to be so thoughtful and sincere. It was an absolute honor being a part of your big day. Your friends and family were so fun and I felt like one of the girls. The relationship between you and your mom is inspiring.
    Here's to many years of great adventures and happy memories! ((hugs))

Kristie · Married on 09/24/2016

Words can't even describe how talented Shannon is at styling hair! I've had my hair styled multiple times before for other weddings, and Shannon styled my hair for my wedding day more quickly and more beautifully than ever before! She was easy to get in contact with, and was flexible with her schedule. I had a total of 12 ladies needing their hair done, and she drove an hour to my house the morning of my wedding. We were all styled in three hours thanks to Shannon and her team. She is a sweetheart on the inside and out and truly made the start to my wedding day much more enjoyable knowing my bridal party and I were in such wonderful hands. I would highly recommend Shannon!

Sent on 10/13/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Kristie, thank you so much for the beautiful review. We had such a great time. Most of all, you and your girls were stunning. Thank you for letting us be there!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

I booked Shannon VERY last minute (the week of the wedding), after a disastrous meeting with a stylist I had let my mother choose (as I did all my planning long distance, and had delegated that task). She came highly recommended by two friends of mine and I was THRILLED she was able to fit me in!

It was 91 degrees the day of my outdoor wedding, with a heat/humidity index that called for a National Weather Service warning, and yet, miracle of miracles, my hair looked exactly the same throughout the sweaty evening. (It looked much the same the following morning after sleeping on it too!)

I loved esoecially her judicious use of hairspray...the hold was achieved rather more naturally with a surplus of hairpins.

Impressively, she had my entire elaborate chignon (with hair extensions) runway ready in 15 minutes, and that included the consultation! As there was no time for a trial, I had to put my faith in past work of hers I had seen at friends' previous weddings. It was almost too good to be true!

Sent on 09/20/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a stunning bride.