39 Reviews for Good Tymes Entertainment

24 Good Tymes Entertainment Reviews

This was one of the best DJs I have ever seen. They were beyond accommodating and pulled off this special day. I was happy with thier attire, the enthusiasm and basically everything about this business. They basically got a feel for the type of mood we wanted and they delivered. A bunch of my guest commented that this was the best party that they had been to in years. If your looking for a great time book with them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
3.7

Very pleasant to work with . Is well versed in all different types of genres .We suggest that you meet with both the DJ and his MC since the MC is the one that runs the event .

Profile Picture Karen, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

GoodTyme Entertainment was the DJ and photographer for my daughter's sweet sixteen. The guests consisted of both adults and teenagers and the dj and MC had everyone on the dance floor all night. He knew all the right music to satisfy everyone's taste weather you were 16 or 65 he had
The music to keep you dancing all night. Thank you Good Tymes for making sure we had a good time at the party!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
3.8

Good Tymes Entertainment did an excellent job of creating a playlist with the songs we requested, and going above and beyond by working with the same music genres to continually select songs that got people dancing. There were people on the dance floor all night long, and I hadn't even seen some family members dance before! They did a great job of keeping the vibe happy and the music relevant to all the guests.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good Tymes did an amazing job, Edward was easy to get a hold of and talk to before the wedding and him and his wife were so nice during the event and adjusted with whatever we needed! I would recommend Good Tymes Entertainment to anyone looking for a good, proffesional DJ.

Profile Picture User5457289, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were absolutely amazing, got the party started in awesome way no one expected. Kept the fun going through out the night. Played all the songs we like and I danced all night. All of our guests had an awesome time.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was in West Haven, CT on May 30, 2015. Edward is the BEST! He is professional, punctual, funny, a people's person, and a MC. He kept our guests entertained and dancing. Edward's fees are very reasonable, and the CDs that he prepared as favors were beautiful. Much thanks to you, Edward, and your brother for making our event fun and stress-free. You went above and beyond to make our event a pleasant memory. If you are looking for the best and an awesome DJ, Edward is the person.

Brenda & Nathan

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

Ed and his team kept the entire floor dancing all night. He played a mixture of reggae, hip hop, rnb and we were very pleased with the music. It was hard to find a DJ to play music for a Jamaican wedding but Ed and his crew got the job done. We would use him again.

Profile Picture Winston, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The choice of music was appropriate for the crowd and kept everyone on their feet! The setup was very well done, and the disco lights were an excellent touch!

Profile Picture William, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good Tymes Entertainment lived up to their name. My guest enjoyed the music all night and had a blast dressing up in silly props with the photo booth. I would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Good Tymes Entertainment went above and beyond what we expected. Ed came to meet us at our home and gave us a professional presentation and we liked him from the start. The music was on point. Everyone had a good time, even during the banquet portion of our reception. And when it was time for us to dance, everyone young and old had something to dance to. They played a great blend of music that entertained everyone in the room. They also provided a Step & Repeat photo station, which everybody loved. If you want to have a GOOD TIME give GOOD TYMES a call... They are the BEST!!!!

Chemene & Anthony

Profile Picture Chemene, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Photography
4.1

Mr. Edward Van Wright & Good Tymes Entertainment provided services for our daughter 1st Birthday Party & they kept the "hits" playing all day. Good Tymes was professional and their set up/ break down was smooth. My wife & I highly recommend Good Tymes Entertainment for your next function..!

Profile Picture justin, 6/8/14, 1 Review
3.6

The DJ was very pleasant and the pricing was good. My only concern is that he didn't seem prepared on the day of the event. The program and order of the event was sent to him prior to the event but it didn't seem to know what the order of event were on the day of the event.
I would recommend them but be strict about the order of events.

Profile Picture User4610333, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did an amazing job DJaying our wedding. Our guests were up dancing and partying all night. Everyone had a great time!!! We also did the red carpet photos with them, which turned out to be a great hit!!! Everyone has been telling us it was the best party they've been to.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Ed and Derrick were wonderful DJs for our wedding. They helped to make our reception a great party! My husband is a musician and was very particular about the music he wanted to be played at the wedding and they were were incredibly respectful and conscientious about the song selection. We are also a multicultural couple so they played a great mix of music from both of our cultures including salsa, R&B, Haitian music, hip-hop and pop. They have a wide selection of different types of music.They also provided a beautiful CD that we used as our thank you gift favors and people really liked them. I spoke with Ed a lot before the wedding and he was so helpful in helping to guide me in some of my choices. Derrick was a great MC who provided great energy without being too much and he definitely kept the dance floor moving. They were both incredibly helpful in the last stressful days in planing to make sure that the reception had a nice flow and that people had a good time. All of the feedback and the comments that I got from my family members, friends and the guests were very positive. Everyone thought they were incredibly professional and organized. I would highly recommend Ed and Derrick and Good Tymes Entertainment to any bride and groom for their wedding and to anyone else for really high quality entertainment for any event.

Profile Picture Edline, 2/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

"They didn't get their name for nothing!" Good Tymes is a family owned business compassionate to the needs of the families hosting the most memorable and cherished moments families share throughout their lives. I have attended multiple events and I am a witness to a variety of services they provide. They absolutely cater to anyone and everyone, with a wide variety of music suitable for all ages. Book them! A good time is exactly what you will get!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good Tymes Entertainment provided my husband and I the best wedding reception we could ask for. We would recommend this vendor to anyone having an event where a DJ is required. I can honestly say we partied all evening! Our guest still talk about our wedding reception and the music on our wedding CD created by Good Tymes Entertainment. This vendor provided quality service with the utmost professionalism,at a very reasonable price (especially for New York.) This vendor has a personal touch that allows the customer to feel at ease with the entertainment portion of their wedding day.Highly Recommended!
FIVE-STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

With so many things going on at the same time, Good Tymes Entertainment connection with the wedding was right on que.. The music was jamming. Since our family and friends are from an international community, Good Tymes Entertainment was able to play music for everyone to enjoy. We would like to give you guys a Big Thanks, Everyone really had a Good Tyme.

Profile Picture User3643776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Edward and his wife were fantastic as our DJ and MC for our wedding day. They played wedding games that the guests really enjoyed. They played the right music at the right time. They both were liked by not only us but by our family and friends as well. If you want to find a professional family oriented DJ and MC duo look no further than Good Tymes Entertainment - the price was fair also.

Profile Picture Shaun, 8/23/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!!! I would definelty use them again. We never stopped dancing. Almost 4 years later and my guests are still raving over how great the music was. Thanks Good Tymes Entertainment for making our day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Tera, 8/1/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

Mr. Edward Van Wright and his team were exceptionally professional. Edward listen very carefully to our musical preferences and did an excellent job representing music from our culture. We had a really Good Thyme at our reception. Our friends still talk about the fun they had at our wedding. We are hoping to hire them again for our 10th anniversary.
Bam and Alecia

Profile Picture Alecia, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts

DJ was very accommodating (Even met me at my house so as to work around our schedule!). Professional and kept the crowd dancing the entire time. Everyone commented about how varied the music selection was and how great the DJ was.

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Good Tymes Entertainment provided DJ and emcee services for our wedding reception. From the first interview, we were impressed by Edward’s professionalism. More importantly, he understood the vision we had for our wedding. We wanted a beautiful reception but wanted to ensure that our guests had a great time dancing the night away. No dull banquet atmosphere allowed!! The party started right after the first dance and the dance floor was rarely empty throughout the night. We could not have asked for better entertainment. All of our requests were fulfilled. We would highly recommend Good Tymes Entertainment for any occasion!!

- Nicole & Asher

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/31/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot express how thankful we are for the excellent job you did at our wedding. Two years later, our guests are still talking about the wonderful time they had at our wedding and how great the music was. Our friends still play the CD’s you made for us as favors! Thank you Good Tymes for making our special day extra special!

Profile Picture Kasana, 10/20/06, 1 Review