Good Times TX Photo Booth Rental Reviews

13 | Spring, TX

13 Reviews for Good Times TX Photo Booth Rental

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Worth every penny!

I highly recommend this photo booth to anyone in the Houston area. The staff is amazing (my guests complimented them and kept talking about how fun they were.) The photo booth is spacious and looks nice and there are tons of props! I give this plus 5++++ stars.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Good Times TX Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Hi Lauren, we heard everyone had a great time at your wedding. Thank you for such an awesome review and for choosing us! If anything else ever comes up we'd love to be there for you all. Congratulations!

Adrienne · Married on 12/28/2016

Couldn't recommend Good Times TX more! Sweet people who seem to genuinely enjoy what they do. Good price, all the guests loved it, and we have such a fun photo book to look back on!

Sent on 02/17/2017

We loved having a photo booth at our wedding and Tina and Mark made it easy to organize. The pricing is very fair and they have a ton of props to use for fun, funny, funky photos. We love looking at the book that was put together on the spot by Tina.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend goodtimestx for any and all photo booth rentals. The staff was so much fun, and they had the largest selection on props, we had a customized logo! and the best part is every single person got to leave with a picture no matter how many people tried fitting in the booth! They are definitely the way to go for a fun filled night!!!! I will be referring them on and using them for any future events of my own!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

debra · event on: 04/05/2014

I have been to parties with photo booths before, but this is the best one I have every seen. Large enough for a group to be included, great props and many of them, plenty of photo strips to go around and the professionalism of Tina was over and above. She was on time, set everything up without a problem, instructed us how to take good photos and we didn't have to lift a finger except to have fun. This company is a 10 and worth every cent.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Kymberly · event on: 04/05/2014

The score I have given was well deserved. The ladies were so fun and professional. We did not lift a finger. They did it all. So so fun. Best thing we did for my mom's party!!! Thanks a million!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

M · Married on 03/23/2013

The photo booth was awesome. GoodTimes TX took care of everything. They set up the photobooth with plenty of hats, glasses, and other items. They encourage everyone to take photos, sometimes in pairs other time in groups. Best of all they managed the album of photos and encouraged everyone to write their best wishes next to the photo strip. Each photo strio had a personalized wedding logo on the top and the web address with password on the bottom just the way we wanted it. We highly recommend GoodTimes TX.

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • User3156104 · event on: 03/20/2013

Good Times Texas Photo Booth were great to work with. Communication was easy for securing them for our awards banquet. They were on time. They have a ton of accessories for the photo booth. Our team absolutely loved it. Good Times Texas was also great with our High School kids. A lot of fun was had by all. I highly recommend Good Times Texas for any event you are planning. Price and Quality is a great value!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Betty · Married on 10/27/2012

We had a great time. Loved that we where able to get the booth pictures right away!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Joel · Married on 07/07/2012

Good Times TX Photo Booth rental were wonderful! They provided constant fun for all 200 people at our wedding. They were fast at setting up and had the biggest selection of props/accessories ever. My wife and I had so many of our guests post the pictures to Facebook, as well as tell us how much fun they had in the photo booth. Even my 84 year old grandmother had a blast.

Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Allana · Married on 03/31/2012

Good Times TX was Great! They were professinal and great with the kids and guests at my wedding. I loved the photo album and all the props!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Robin · Married on 03/10/2012

Mark and Tina were awesome. They responded quickly to e-mails and were so easy to work with. They had tons of hats, sunglasses, and even brought St. Patrick's Day props just for my wedding! All the guests had a great time in their booth and shared their photo strips and we loved our memory book. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a party or wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Sara · Married on 11/07/2014

Great photo booth company!! My husband was a bit skeptical about a photo booth at our wedding, but it was a huge hit. He loved it and so did all our guests. The photo album we got afterwards was perfect! The girls working the photo booth were amazing. They made sure to remind me to take a picture with my groom! It goes by so quickly I completely forgot to make sure we took a picture together, so that was very appreciated.

Sent on 11/21/2014