Good Times Entertainment Reviews

Good Times Entertainment 2
Good Times Entertainment 3
Good Times Entertainment 4

Ashley Mccoy · Married on 12/08/2018

Everything we could have ever asked for

Most fun we’ve ever had!!!!!!!

Good Times Entertainment 5
    Good Times Entertainment 6
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Holly · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ team around!

Definitely the best DJ around!! Kept the party going until the end!! Never a dull moment during our wedding! Amado made sure everyone had a great time!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Chandler Jones · Married on 05/26/2018

Good Times had by all!

Andrew was so helpful throughout the whole planning process, and did a great job at the wedding. He definitely made our wedding reception enjoyable for everyone! We are so glad that we chose Good Times Entertainment for our big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Brielle Wilson · Married on 04/08/2017

Professional and fun :)

Andrew was such a big part of our wedding day dream. I wanted our wedding to be a fun time for everyone attending and dancing was a big part of that. Before our wedding I met with Andrew and went over what kind of songs I wanted, the vision I had for the wedding, and any other details I felt like he needed to know. He came through and exceeded all my expectations! People were dancing up to the last second. There was a great variety of music that everyone could enjoy and he was out on the floor having a good time and in with the crowd which I loved! He was able to feel out the crowd and switch things up when needed. He also made sure I was comfortable with some of the songs being requested before he played them. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would recommend him to anyone. He also handled the ceremony well with timing and certain songs I wanted. Very professional yet still knows how to have a good time!

Good Times Entertainment 7
    Good Times Entertainment 8
    Sent on 01/10/2019

Raeanne Lee · Married on 05/14/2016

Best night ever

Good Times Entertainment kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all night long—which was so important to myself and my husband. We had the best time and I’m so thankful we chose them to be apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/11/2019