Good Time Entertainment Reviews

Good Time Entertainment 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Fernandez · Married on 12/02/2018

Shawn at Good Time meshed perfectly with our wedding

Shawn Chidester from Good Time entertainment was amazing!! He sent a really easy to fill out spreadsheet well before the wedding, so we knew all the spaces we needed to pick songs for and had plenty of time to do so. He was responsive and gave great advice when asked.

Day of the wedding, he kept everything going smoothly without rushing. He made sure what we wanted was met without buggin’. Most importantly, he was really fun!!

Side note: because of an illness, I couldn’t dance very long for our first dance and father daughter dance. He transitioned seemlessly and didn’t make the songs seem cut off at all! Thank you!!

Good Time Entertainment 8
    Good Time Entertainment 9
    Good Time Entertainment 10
    Good Time Entertainment 11

Victoria · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. He kept things moving and got our guests involved. Thank you Mike for making our day special!

Janine · Married on 06/23/2017

Mike at Good Time Entertainment was amazing! He listened to everything we had to say and played exactly the type of music we love! He was a great emcee, setting the entire tone and vibe for our wedding. Everyone danced the night away and had such an amazing time! Thank you Good Time Entertainment!!!!

Good Time Entertainment 12
    Good Time Entertainment 13
    Good Time Entertainment 14
    Good Time Entertainment 15

Krista · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike did a great job at my wedding in June! He played everything I asked for and at the perfect time. He even has an awesome set up that plays videos. Haven’t seen that before with any other DJ. Definitely a great choice for any event!

• F

Farah · Married on 04/08/2017

Mike is an excellent wedding DJ. We really liked his professionalism in preparation, and he really delivered on our wedding day. Mike gives you a sheet to fill out and meets with you before the wedding to discuss your songs and activities which was very helpful. He made great suggestions, was an excellent MC, and made great decisions regarding the music based upon the flow of the wedding.

Saralinda · Married on 03/26/2017

The POWER OF SONG rocked the Hudson River Museum today, with a mashup of abolitionist songs by the Dutchess Antislavery Singers, gospel by the Souls United of the Hudson Valley, and protest tunes spun by DJ Nessdigital. The inspiring collaboration continued onto the dance floor as the audience celebrated the force of music to make social change. DJ Nessdigital connected the performers to each other and to the audience with sensitivity and finesse. He is a joy to work with!

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Mike Shroyer has proven to be the very best in mobile entertainment. His professionalism, knowledge, energy and work ethics are unmatched.
    I have had the pleasure of working with Mike on several of my events, with the most important one being my son's wedding. He again surpassed all expectations and kept everyone dancing through the night.
    Truly. The best.

Shayli · Married on 03/16/2017

Mike is honestly the best in the business! We were so lucky to have him- our wedding was amazing and it would not have been the same with any other company!

Nikki · Married on 10/14/2016

Mike at Good Time Entertainment was an outstanding choice for our wedding. He was very professional, talked through my selections and made a few welcome suggestions, and made our reception amazing. I would highly recommend him. Plus, the fact that I did not live locally was not an issue - we were able to coordinate via phone without a single problem.

John · Married on 06/18/2016

Mike was the perfect DJ for our wedding and reception at SeaCliff. He worked with us to create the exact mood and energy we envisioned for our celebration. He is an outgoing energetic guy who was full of ideas and fun to work with before and during our event. Very professional and an absolute top notch job. If you want the best in SoCal...Mike's da man!!

Kelly · Married on 03/12/2016

Mike was an AMAZING DJ!! Your DJ basically runs the evening and keeps things in order! He did a great job from the start! Was always flexible on meeting times, emailed us back within 24 hours and was prepared every time we met. He knows what questions to ask you to get things started incase you aren't sure. The day of, he was on time, dressed professionally and his set up is perfect. His new DJ booth has a video screen on it so we got to give him pictures to play during the evening which is a very personal touch. Once the dancing got started he would play the music videos to whatever song was playing! I would recommend him over and over!

James · Married on 02/21/2016

Mike is great! Quality equipment, great personality, and extremely professional.

Brenda · Married on 01/15/2016

I couldn't of ask for a better Dj Mike met mine and my husbands expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect by adding great lighting and amazing music had the whole family dancing!!

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

Mike from Good Time Entertainment was a DJ/MC for my cousins wedding when I was 13 years old.. I told him THEN, 13 years ago, that he would one day DJ my wedding.. And I stuck to that!!! He's been around my community ever since and when we got engaged he was literally the first person I called to book, no questions asked!!! Highly recommend, this is an AMAZING company and you will NOT be disappointed!! They say a DJ WILL make or break a wedding, and that couldn't be more true! He was SO easy to work with and i don't think any of our 250 guests left the dance floor once!!! I could just tell him an artist and he took it from there. Great playlists, great music, great entertainment.. The company should be renamed to GREAT TIME ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Josette · Married on 07/18/2015

Let me start by saying Mike was a man of his word. No matter how many emails I sent him requesting songs both my wife and I want to have played at our wedding, and there were A LOT, he made sure that he got to them before taking or playing them before any requests.

We got tons of compliments during our reception as to how well of a job he was doing and people loved his set up with the DJ booth featuring a TV screen that played music videos along with the song that was playing at the time.

He also worked well with our vendors when our videographer needed to get sound for her camera he allowed her to plug right into his speakers so she could capture the moments. Needless to say I could go on and on about how great Mike was and the great job he did on our up lighting and gobo and working with others... so if you're looking for a great DJ and a great price look no further, Mike is your guy.

Alisha · Married on 07/03/2015

We LOVE DJ Mike!!! They say the DJ can make or break your big day, let's just say DJ Mike made our day amazing beyond our wildest dreams!! He went above and beyond and created an amazing mix for my dad and I to pull a fast one on our wedding guests for our Father Daughter Dance. Mike also did an incredible job announcing our bridal party! My husband and I met playing professional basketball so it was really important to my husband to tie that bit of our story into our wedding by announcing our wedding party like a basketball starting line-up! Mike was better than any of the professional announcers we have ever had...we LOVED it!! His set up is amazing and he really listens to what you want for your wedding playlist. I said no cheesy wedding music and he definitely followed through on that request! Mike even came out onto the dance floor with us and our guests and showed them how to wobble! They loved his interaction and how he was truly part of the celebration! We would recommend Mike to everyone! He is the best in the business!!!

What can I even say, Mike at good time entertainment was hands down the best dj I have ever listened too. His station was amazing and he picked the best music for my crowd. Thanks again Mike!!

Rachel · Married on 05/02/2015

Mike is as good as it comes. He knows the technical side so our ceremony was flawless. He really knows how to get the party started and get everyone on the dance floor from the young crowd all the way to the older guests. I highly recommend him, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my parties.

Mike · Married on 03/21/2015

Mike is awesome. Always knows how to keep the party going and moving along a timeline. He is very interactive, and loved by all the guests. My wedding was the 3rd I've seen him at, and he just gets better every time.

• Trilogy Wedding

Kim · Married on 02/07/2015

Mike Shroyer is the "BEST DJ"!!! All our friends loved Mike, and so do we! I cannot wait for our next party so we can have Mike DJ it. He is so personable and fun, everyone gets on the dance floor and has a great time with the music he plays. He also did our ceremony music and our lighting. Thank you Mike for making our wedding memorable. Until our next party...Kim and David Smith

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2014

Best DJ ever!!!!! We can't thank you enough for the absolutely most amazing night of our lives:) The music was perfection and we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for working with us and giving us exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We'll be sure to email you some pictures. The best ones are the candid shots on the dance floor. Everyone is having nonstop fun! We definitely had the time of our life and we owe it all to you.

Myriam · Married on 08/16/2014

Mike is so easy to deal with. He works with you on all details - from songs selected and how the the event will flow. My daughter sang during the ceremony and he worked with her for that song. He is so professional and truly helped made our event memorable.

Dear Mike,

I’ve been meaning to write to you ever since Jill and Anthony’s wedding on May 10, to tell you how much we appreciated your services for their wedding/reception and to THANK YOU for your outstanding service.
    Having hosted and been a guest at many, many events, I am convinced most people truly don’t understand how important music selection and timing is to the overall ambience and potential fun of the day. We have hired you twice and not coincidentally, both events were back dropped in perfect music and timing resulting in both events being incredibly beautiful and ENTERTAINING! Your ‘ear’ and ‘eye’ being always on the event ensures no lulls in the activities, ESPECIALLY on the dance floor. (We also LOVED your dj cart with the videos on front…it was fun to try the dance moves!)
    At a recent event where you were NOT dj-ing, the person in charge of the music had no idea that the music he was playing was not danceable or appropriate to his audience which resulted in an empty dance floor, which resulted in people leaving early, which equaled no fun! SO important for the dj to keep an eye on the ‘mood’ of the event!!!
    Also, I would like to thank you for making non-obnoxious announcements for us such as the parking situation and efficiently and kindly dismissing tables for the chow line, cake cutting, etc. Outstanding service.
    Needless to say, we are available for any reference, any time. Also, any time we are in the need for dj services you can be assured we, and all of our friends, will be booking you way in advance! Thank you so much for helping to make that day such a wonderful time!
    Sincerely, Nancy

• W

Willy · Married on 05/04/2014

Service: Mike was the DJ for our wedding and reception. He also setup up-lights, video projection, monogram, and pin lights for us. I hooked up my keyboard to Mike's sound system too.

Experience: Mike writes short email so we communicated mostly by phone and he's friendly and very easy to work with. We came up with some ideas for the wedding and reception and ran it by Mike for his recommendations. We just had one face to face meeting to get what we need. We provided the schedule of events and songs we want to Mike and it's done. So simple.

Bottom Line: Mike is definitely a seasoned pro and he made our wedding such a success. Both the lighting and sound were perfect beyond our expectation. Thank you Mike for making our event so entertaining!!

Devin · Married on 03/14/2014

I am not over exaggerating. Mike was the dj of my dreams for my wedding. He totally saw my vision and made it come to life. The music was top 3 most important things at my wedding and I had full trust in him when I gave him my list. Everything was perfect. Songs were at the right time. The timing fade was amazing during ceremony. He didn't "over-do" it, if you know what I mean. My family and I have yet to stop talking about how amazing mike did. And every wedding we have attending after mine we feel bad for the couple because they didn't have Mike jammin' for them!! I can not praise him enough for his job at my wedding. Dream come true! If I had another dj I know i would've been upset if the right song wasn't played, or a different version. We had it all figured out together! Mike also has an awesome clean set up with a tv screen! Wish I could insert a photo. Thanks again mike for your time, patience, and awesome work!! It was absolutely perfect. Will continue to refer!