Good Sunflower Reviews

Good Sunflower 3
Good Sunflower 4
Good Sunflower 5

Savannah · Married on 03/16/2018

Grace did such a wonderful job with our flowers. She listened to our ideas and direction, and the flowers were absolutely perfect. She delivered to our venue the day of and made sure everything was set before she left. Thank you Grace!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Good Sunflower's reply:

Thanks you so much Savannah! Hearing that makes my day. It was such a pleasure designing your flowers. Wishing you a long and happy marriage!
    grace

Theodora · Married on 12/30/2017

Good Sunflower with Grace Canale provided the most gorgeous flowers for our daughter's wedding and was a shear pleasure to work with. Beyond that, Good Sunflower stayed within our budget without giving up beauty. I recommend Good Sunflower to anyone planning any event needing stunning florals and magnificent arrangements. Simply perfect product and service!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Good Sunflower's reply:

Thank you so much TJ! You were so wonderful to work with! Clients like you make me love what I do even more. All the best to Anna Maria and Matt for a long and happy marriage!

Vanessa · Married on 12/10/2016

I was a little hesitant knowing that my now-husband chose our florist after a 5 minute sit-down with her. Grace is very sweet, flexible and easy to work with. She made our wedding floral experience worry-free and took care of it all. Unlike other florists in Tucson, she was very reasonably priced especially considering how beautiful her work is. The bouquet she created for me was stunning and definitely Pinterest-worthy; my bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well. It was better than anything I imagined or hoped for! We highly recommend Good Sunflower!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Amy · Married on 03/31/2016

Grace has an amazing talent. I emailed Good Sunflower after receiving an over-inflated quote from a highly recommended wedding florist. I told Grace what I wanted in my bridal bouquet which was small roses, succulents, eucalyptus, peonies and some wildflowers like Craspedias. Grace promptly replied back that she could put the bouquet together exactly how I wanted it and quoted me a price that was $110 less than the other florist. My bouquet was gorgeous, fresh and fragrant. Grace also made boutonnieres and corsages which our wedding party and families loved. I would recommend Grace over and over again. Thank you so much, Mr. & Mrs. Leif Pederson.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2013

The flowers were beautiful. She really understood that it is about the bride and what she wants for her flowers. She was easy to deal with, on time, very professional and followed through with everything she said she would do. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/04/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2010

Grace did an amazing job. I started with a very minimal flower budget, which as I realized how important they were grew a bit, but everything she did turned out incredible.

For the ceremony all of the flowers were white, when paired with the adorable adobe chapel we chose was an absolute dream. My bouquet was delicious and smelled incredible. The bridesmaids all carried tulip bouquets, which were beautiful and fitting because my husband is Dutch.

The reception flowers were also amazing. Bright bouquets of sunshine. They were multicolored tulips in galvanized tins which just brought the reception venue to life! Everything turned out breathtaking and you would never know that I had a budget for flowers at all because it was all stunning.

She also came to my rescue on the morning of the wedding when we realized the cake topper still had not arrived and made us a floral cake topper.

Grace was a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2010

kristin · Married on 11/07/2009

Besides getting married, the most important feature I wanted to spend money on were flowers. Despite getting married in Philadelphia and Grace working out of Arizona, we had spoken about my requirements and she not only made sure I received every flower I asked for, but was friendly, thorough in the follow up, delivered them to Philadelphia in a timely manner making sure the flowers were taken care of upon delivery and on the wedding day she had set up the most incredible arrangements that took my breath away when we received our bouquets and when I walked into the reception. The quality of service was exceptional and the flowers were top notch and I still have my dried bouquet to this day. I highly recommend the Good Sunflower to perform any florist needs for any event.

Good Sunflower 6
    Good Sunflower 7
    Good Sunflower 8
    Good Sunflower 9
    Good Sunflower 10
    Good Sunflower 11
    Sent on 03/02/2018

Good Sunflower's reply:

Thank you Kristin. I loved designing your wedding flowers!