Good Seed Floral Design Reviews

Good Seed Floral Design 6
Good Seed Floral Design 7
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Schlecht · Married on 05/05/2019

The easiest part of planning my wedding!

Good seed floral was a dream to work with!! They made my wedding vision come to life for my wedding and if you've ever planned an event and had to hand off key elements to someone else you know how hard it is for someone else to actually execute what's in your head! But the best part of all, was the whole wedding planning process was so stress free!! Sure, florals are expensive, but quite honestly if I could do it again, the only changes I would make would be to spend the extra money on top professional in ever department instead of just a few. Hiring the best of the best is worth every worry free moment and that's exaxtly what you get when you hire Good Seed Floral!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Good Seed Floral Design 12
    Good Seed Floral Design 13

Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

swoon worthy floral design

Warning, long review ahead, but these girls were so amazing and wanted to describe my experience with them:

Oh my gosh, these ladies nailed it!! I was able to meet up with Josie (half of the lady boss team) in Austin, for my wedding in Portland. It was the ideal situation since most of my other wedding vendors were hired long distance. She asked me plenty of questions about my my vision for the wedding. Within a couple of weeks, we were sent a mood board with images of exactly what I had imagined. I had vetted several other florists with more or less the same requests for my wedding, and Good seed’s pricing was very reasonable for the quality of work that they do. Jumping ahead to my wedding day: I had been following Goodseed on Instagram since before I hired them. I knew they did good work. But going into the wedding with only ideas based on pictures from the internet was a bit nerve racking. My morning started off slow since it had not set in that I was getting married that day. It was all so surreal. Checking my Instagram stories, I saw Good seed was getting started on this gorgeous bouquet, colors similar to what I had asked. My heart started racing and I had a feeling it was MY bouquet. THAT was when I knew it was my wedding day. Just this glimpse of this jumpstarted my day and I was so excited to see the finished product. The girls of Good seed delivered the flowers to the house where we were getting married (what great service). OMG, the bouquets were breathtaking. They were even better than what I was hoping for. The colors and textures they incorporated into the bouquets were nothing like I’ve seen before. Good seed had put my vision into reality with these bouquets. They are seriously flower GODS. Even my bridesmaid bouqeuts were incredible. We could not have been happier! We took the bouquets to our first look and the flowers fit seamlessly into Crystal Springs Rhododendron Gardens, like they had just foraged through the gardens to create these bouquets. Fast forward to the ceremony: We had a copper pipe alter made for us, and Good seed was working on the arrangements on it. It was even bigger than I had imagined, which is not a bad thing! Weddings cost so much in the first place that I was very pleased to see our money being spent on this. It was beautiful! It perfectly matched my vision, worked well with the copper alter and fit into the theme of a fall wedding. Then it was the reception. We had greenery organically draping the railings. The reception looked like a dream. It was simplistic, yet romantic. We had scattered single flowers throughout the entire venue, all a variety of the same flowers from my bouquet and alter arrangement. It was the perfect touch to tie in the rest the wedding together. All I got were compliments from my guests on how beautiful and gorgeous the wedding was. I know for sure that they would not be saying that without the help with Good seed. I started my wedding planning not really prioritizing the florals. I told myself “it’s just flowers, don’t spend so much money on such a tangible item”. OH BOY was I wrong. The floral arrangements were what really tied the wedding together. I have no regrets on “splurging” for the nice flowers as my wedding would’ve been bland without them. I don’t know how much else to praise Good seed with the work that they did, for what I consider reasonably price for the wedding industry. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you all for everything that you have done. I am so excited to share our wedding photos and drool over the flowers all over again!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • I

Isla · Married on 07/21/2018

Good Seed is so amazing! We got so many compliments on our flowers, and everything looked so fantastic.

I originally chose Good Seed because their photos were all so beautiful, and their prices seemed very reasonable. After booking, I met with them and went over the specifics of what I needed, what types of flowers I like, our color scheme, etc.. They then made a gorgeous florals proposal, complete with photos of all the flower types they would use and detailed descriptions of all the arrangements. The entire process was easy, and they were always very professional and responsive to any requests I made.

We ordered quite a few flower arrangements, including a big installation on the venue's gazebo and another installation on the mantlepiece. Everything was so stunning! They definitely do not skimp on anything, many of the arrangements were lusher and larger than I was anticipating. All of the flowers were very fresh.

To top it all off, Good Seed must have looked through my Instagram because they somehow figured out that sarracenias are my absolute favorite. I hadn't included them in my initial requests because I didn't realize that they were even an option. On my wedding day, they surprised me by including sarracenias in the centerpieces and in my bouquet! It was such a wonderful touch.

I am so glad I chose Good Seed as my florist, and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Josh · Married on 07/08/2018

Good Seed is easily the best money you will spend. They’re incredibly talented at listening and collaborating on a unified vision and putting your mind at ease. They made sure every detail was absolutely perfect, they were on top of all last minute changes, and they were prepared for wedding day mishaps on the day of. 10/10 ladies! Love what you did! Cheers to stress free wedding planning!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Janelle · Married on 07/07/2018

WOW. I LOVED my experience with the Good Seed girls. Truly incredible. I realized very quickly when we first met and discussed my vision, that they were next level. I had met with others, but no one made me feel as understood and secure as Good Seed did. We combed through what I envisioned my wedding day looking like and Josie and Taylor were able to take it to a whole new level that I never imagined possible. They know colors, movement and design so well, and they know the industry so well that they can make things happen seemingly with ease. They were incredibly generous with their time, and they went above and beyond every single time to make sure everything was completely perfect. Even things I didn’t know about or think about, they were prepared for. Having their professionalism backing me up on my wedding day was truly invaluable! Girls, thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

The Good Seed ladies are some of the most talented artists I’ve ever worked with! Their work is stunning. Breathtaking. Enchanting. Not only is their work over the top, they’re an absolute JOY to work with from beginning to end. They listen to your vision, offer insights and advice that most brides never think of, and they have an amazing way of bringing your vision to life on the Wedding day. They stay with you through the entire Wedding process and they’re always nearby for changes or last minute detail updates. I really can’t recommend these ladies highly enough. They’re truly one of a kind.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Brenda · Married on 07/07/2018

The Good Seed team is *hands down* the best in the business. They’re so fun to be around, they helpful, kind, and they have an uncanny ability to make wedding planning an absolute joy. I’d use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Hiring a florist for your wedding can be a seriously daunting task in the midst of so many amazing florists in the Portland, OR area. Good Seed Floral had me at hello, really. I was referred to Good Seed, along with many other badass babes in the industry. As soon as I laid eyes on their past/current work (via Instagram), I KNEW they were the ladies for me! I actually hired them initially for my engagement bouquet in Feb. 2017 and they stunned me so much with their creation that I contacted them again as soon as we set an official wedding date, which was July 2018! I know I could have inquired elsewhere or interviewed with other florists, but I just had no reason to, as I pretty much struck gold with Good Seed! Not to mention, they work closely with a lot of other vendors I had hired and I knew it was just perfection. Good Seed stunned me with not only my wild, boho bouquet, & floral decor, but my alter installation was seriously jaw-dropping!!! I keep looking at this same picture of my ceremony and think, "Wow, these ladies seriously killed it!". Words will never do justice to their work on my most favorite day yet. If you're looking for a florist in the Portland, OR or Austin, TX area - HIRE THESE LADIES!!! You will not regret a thing! Thank you SO much Josie + Tay, you are some bad ladies!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Good Seed Floral Design 14

Good Seed Floral Design's reply:

Ahhhhh thank you so much Lisa!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding :) You guys are the best!!!

Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

10/10 would recommend. Easy to work with, great quality flowers and excellent design work. They dealt with last minute changes and tweaks very well. Very very impressed with them!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Alison · Married on 02/03/2018

Josie & Taylor were amazing to work with. They were collaborative, patient & so kind/thoughtful throughout the planning process. We had so much fun bouncing ideas off of them as we were planning out every detail of our wedding. They were eager to try new things & these ladies truly brought our vision to life. We were blown away with how beautiful all of the flowers and details turned out. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without their talents! I highly recommend Good Seed. They are best in class.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Good Seed Floral Design 22
    Good Seed Floral Design 23
    Good Seed Floral Design 24

Stevi · Married on 09/15/2017

My entire experience with Good Seed was simple, fun and delightful! They understood my vision perfectly and created bouquets that were better than I could have ever imagined! They took my idea and made it way better! I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Good Seed Floral Design 25
    Good Seed Floral Design 26
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 09/15/2017

Taylor and Joanna are the loveliest people to work with EVER! I am drawn to the creative and free-flowing style that they have and always wanted to have them be a part of my wedding. It was such a dream come true to work with them. When I heard Joanna moved to Texas ad Taylor was in Portland, I was nervous that communication would get muddled, but that NEVER happened. Somehow Joanna and Taylor were always on the same page. Joanna managed my proposal after Taylor sat down with me and my fiancé about our vision. I tried to be the best and easiest bride, but I still changed the proposal several times. I had a sudden need to add a bouquet to my engagement session and (after months of not wanting boutonnieres) last minute my fiancé really wanted all the guys to have bouts. Joanna was always so sweet and quick to change the proposal and costs for me. I even messaged Taylor kinda nervous about how my wedding dress choice would mesh with my floral decisions. Taylor put me at ease and told me she'd make my bouquet mesh with the texture of my dress while staying in line with what my vision was. When I heard Taylor was going to be almost 9 months pregnant on my wedding date, I again had some worries. Of course I really wanted Taylor to be the one to create and set up my florals, but I also understood the 3.5 hour drive probably wouldn't be the best idea for her! Of course they had already been working with an awesome assistant the whole summer who was very capable of delivering my florals and setting it all up. It all turned out so great. Even though I couldn't quite explain what I wanted, Taylor turned what I described into exactly what I wanted. I was so relaxed on my wedding day and enjoying getting ready with my girls, I didn't even see the ceremony and reception areas until I was walking down the aisle. Then I was able to enjoy all of the beautiful floral details in the moment. When you hire professionals like Good Seed Floral, that's what you get to do.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Good Seed Floral Design 27
    Good Seed Floral Design 28
    Good Seed Floral Design 29
    Good Seed Floral Design 30

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

Joanna totally exceeded my expectations on the floral arrangements. The bouquet she created ended up being one of my favorite things about the wedding! I found her through instagram and her and her partner's aesthetics totally drew me in. They have a very romantic and wild vibe and really didn't just stick to the cookie cutter "boho" standard. Every arrangement I saw looked like it was customized for the couple, plus they used unique plants that I haven't seen used elsewhere. I started out the process by sending her a couple of pictures of examples of what I wanted and we communicated back and forth a few times about my needs. She did a full walk through with us at the venue and gave me some awesome ideas just about decor in general. She was totally accommodating through out the whole process, even when we had some bossy family members try step in and try to micromanage everything. In the end she totally nailed my style and I literally had the most romantic arrangements I could've wanted!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Emiie · Married on 03/04/2017

I've worked alongside Good Seed Floral for other weddings so I expected they would be nothing less than phenomenal for bringing the floral aspect to my wedding. I can confidently say they BEYOND exceeded my expectations!

The gals of Good Seed are extraordinary in every way. Leading up to the wedding day, they were prompt in communication and professionalism, kind and willing go to above and beyond, and amazingly talented in their creations (Like, WOW! See the ones pictured!) In every little specification or need I had, they met it immediately. They are professionals in the arranging and knowledge of flowers, and the assembly of them. All they had to work with on my wedding day were command strips and already installed pipes and the arrangements were a dream- they had everyone swooning!

They compiled thorough and easy to work with guides and contracts leading up to the wedding and brought lots of extra greenery on the day of the wedding to fill in tables and vases. They responded to emails always so promptly and were so very sweet all the time.

I am the biggest fan of flowers of all sorts, and the first sight of my bouquet and arch above our ceremony brought me to tears. I'm blown away by their talent and service. It leaves me wishing flowers could last forever!

Thank you Good Seed!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Eliza · Married on 07/30/2016

SO happy we were lucky enough to work with Good Seed for our wedding. Our florals were stunning! Joanna and Taylor were always prompt to respond to our many emails throughout the planning process, and they took the sample pictures we sent and produced even better florals! We were blown away - Everything was more beautiful than we could've imagined. They arranged the flowers on our cake perfectly, and even brought an adorable wood board that our boutonnieres were pinned to - It made for a great photography prop. They also let us keep our wood round and vase rentals an extra day so we could reuse them at our morning after brunch! Thanks for everything Joanna and Taylor!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Such amazing florists! These ladies are so talented and so enjoyable to work with, and create the most beautiful floral creations. So fun to see florists who are also artists.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Colson · Married on 06/18/2016

Joanna was awesome to work with! Honestly my wife did most of the communication but we found the experience to be great. Joanna was great at working with our budget and helped create stunning arrangements that felt totally in line with our vision. Not only that, her business partner helped us with a few chalk board signs on a last minute basis that turned out awesome. She has a great sense of professionalism... We would use her and Good Seed again!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Emma · Married on 05/06/2016

Good seed provided the flowers for my wedding and they were amazing! I had an idea in my head and good seed made it a reality! Joanna and Taylor were so easy to work with and always made me feel comfortable and like my voice was heard. They were wonderful at listening to my ideas and making suggestions of their own. The flowers were extremely high quality and so beautiful. I highly recommend good seed!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Brooke · Married on 01/15/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Good Seed Floral, from start to finish. They were easy to work with and very professional, yet so personal that we felt like we just made new friends! The florals were stunning, and definitely the talk of the wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Alysha · Married on 10/15/2015

Goodseed is amazing to work with and are really talented. I just showed a few pictures of flower arrangements that I liked and they made my wedding flowers even more beautiful than I expected. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Anna · Married on 07/18/2015

Taylor and Joanna at Good Seed Floral were amazing and the flowers were probably my favorite part of the set up at the wedding. I was really pretty vague and unsure how to describe what I wanted when I met with them months before, but they immediately understood what I wanted and brought it to life at the wedding. Everything from the colors to the style to the placement of the flowers were perfect and exactly what I'd had in mind. The flowers really pop in the pictures and helped create the feel I wanted at the venue. Taylor and Joanna created everything from bouquets to center pieces to floral crowns for flower girls to garlands to hang. They also brought and arranged flowers to decorate our cake, which looked beautiful. Taylor also did some beautiful lettering for chalkboard signs at my wedding. The flowers were such a huge part of the decor, that not much else was needed. I highly recommend Good Seed Floral!

Sent on 08/03/2015

I can't say enough good things about these ladies! I gave them complete creative control over my floral design- I gave them my colors and style and what they created was perfect! It added exactly what my wedding day needed. They were also so helpful through the whole process answering all of my emails and questions promptly. They are truly amazing at what they do. If you're getting married and love flowers, they are the best!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/16/2015

You both were great to work with. I heard nothing but good things so I went straight to you guys first. Thanks for being flexible with your time and responding to my emails in a timely manner. And of course for the beautiful flowers for my wedding. Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/19/2014

As a photographer, i have worked numerous events with these ladies. I highly recommend them for any event that includes beautiful floral arrangements made by a team of sweet and professional ladies!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Carlee · Married on 10/12/2014

Good Seed Floral did an amazing job on my bouquet and floral crowns. They listened to what I had in mind for a vision and they created exactly what I had wanted. They were helpful in picking out the perfect flowers and even let me gather some greenery from the meadow we were married in to add to our arrangements. They are a dream to work with and create amazingly stunning floral arrangements.

Sent on 04/27/2015