Good Question Band Reviews

14 | Addison, TX

14 Reviews for Good Question Band

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2018

Spectacular band!!!

Good question was amazing! They made our reception extra special and we received multiple compliments from our guests throughout the night.

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

GQ band did such an amazing job at our wedding! They completely exceeded our expectations in a wedding band. Along with great music, they did an excellent job at being the MC throughout the wedding. Everything was perfectly announced at the right times. The band was SO fun and interactive with the crowd and bride and groom throughout the night. Our guests were out on the dance floor literally until the last minute of the wedding. Our wedding would not have been the same without them!!!!

Mark · Married on 01/14/2017

The Good Question Band made the reception! They had everyone dancing. They can play a wide range of music and do it well. They were very attentive to our needs and requests. While this is a bigger budget item, it's worth the expense. Quality, live music makes all the difference!

GQ kept our guests on the dance floor until 1:30 in the morning and everyone LOVED them! All I keep hearing about from friends was how amazing the band was!!!!

KATHY · Married on 06/20/2015

First Wedding Date was June 14, 2014:

Bruce, Bobbie and all the band members of Good Question Band are awesome! My daughter first heard them in Uptown before ever getting engaged and decided that's who she wants to play at her wedding reception! As soon as she became engaged, GQB was the first contract we signed! They were absolutely the best choice in entertainment that we made! We also came to hear them play a local club and they rocked the house! They are a first class act and provided my daughter and husband the reception of their dreams! Each band member was very professional and extremely talented! They travelled to Austin to play at the wedding and they were the talk of the town! Everyone loved them! Our guests came from all over the country and could not stop raving about the band and how much fun they had! No one wanted it to be over and we had a hard time asking everyone to leave the venue!! GQB rocked the house and we think they had as much fun as we did!! We loved them so much that we hired them to play at daughter #2's wedding next year! You will not be sorry that you hired them! The lines of communication were always kept open and their pricing was more than fair! Great mgr. (Bobbie) and Bruce & Co. are top notch people! I highly recommend Good Question Band! They are the BEST!! You will not be sorry. Enjoy~

• User5209185 · 2+ years ago

Brides...DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER for your wedding band! Good Question Band will not disappoint!! This group of guys and gals will far exceed your expectations and your guests will be wowed!! Yes, this is the second wedding these talented people played at for our other daughter's wedding in Dallas and I can tell you they were outstanding! Since last June, they have two new female vocalists that will knock your socks off! Each member of the band brings something special to the table and they all are extremely professional yet unbelievably fun! The dance floor was never empty and everyone didn't want the party to end! People were asking us if we are going to have another celebration next year so they could dance/party with Good Question Band again! We were so happy to introduce this band to our family and friends that came from NJ, CT, FLA, MI, ARK, KS, and many parts of TX. Bruce and Bobbie are so easy to work with and we are so glad to have found the BEST BAND in Texas!! Be sure to check them online and go see them play at the local venues close to you! You will have a blast!! Our family had truly made the best choice hiring GQB and so will you! They made both our daughter's wedding very memorable and we have truly made some good friends! Thanks GQB...YOU ROCK!!!

Caroline · Married on 05/30/2015

The Good Question Band is incredible! I talked to the band leader before my wedding to make some requests and go over my timeline, and they were very friendly and easy to work with. They sound amazing live and really know how to get the party started. I would definitely recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2015

Good Question Band performed for my wedding on February 7th, 2015. Words cannot describe just how happy I was with their performance, professionalism and overall quality. Bruce, the band manager, was extremely responsive, catered to the songs I wanted played and was extremely flexible as our wedding venue was not originally set up to hold a 10 piece band. He went the extra mile to coordinate with our venue to make sure everything worked (sound, electric, staging etc.) and met with my mother and I to make sure we were happy with everything beforehand. The performance at my wedding went beyond my expectations and EVERYONE at the reception got on the dance floor and most did not leave until the very end. The music they played and they way the interacted with the crowd made my wedding one of the most fun days of my life, and I am so grateful to all the band members for making my wedding so special. Thank you Good Question Band!!! Highly recommend!!! - Sarah

Jamie · Married on 06/14/2014

This band is fabulous! My husband and I envisioned our friends and family on the dance floor all night long. Good Question Band made this happen! Bobbie was so great to work with. He helped me coordinate everything over the phone and by email within a timely manner. I live in Austin and I had seen them perform in Dallas a few years prior. They worked with my family to travel to our wedding in Austin for a reasonable price. I can not say enough good things about this band. The lead singers are so much fun and allowed my bridesmaids to sing with them on the stage! If you want a fun filled reception throughout the entire time I highly recommend Good Question Band. They were so fabulous, that my sister has booked them for her wedding in June 2015!

Victoria · Married on 01/21/2012

LOVE THIS BAND! SO TALENTED AND FUN! Well worth the cost. They were AMAZING. Made our reception so much fun! They sounded GREAT and had so much energy and let me (the bride) sing along in some of the songs. Our family and friends had a blast dancing to them - they are SO MUCH FUN. Seriously. Hire them. You won't regret it.

kaitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Bobbie Finley and the GQ Band helped make my wedding reception, the most fun, energetic and memorable night! My sister had them play at her wedding just one year ago, and my (now) husband and I decided we wanted to have them play at our wedding as well. We had so much fun at the reception and people are still talking about the band and how great they were. Their voices are top notch, and they have the talent to learn just about anything. Throughout the planning process, Bobbie was always super responsive and helped answer any question I had. We will always remember our wedding night and how much fun Good Question Band made it. Thank you all so much for making it the BEST night ever.

Moly · Married on 06/15/2013

The band was fabulous. The crowd was dancing all night long! The only thing that was strange is we wanted to play some of our own music off our iphones and they wouldn't let us. I bet it's something that could reflect on them if it was inappropriate. Either way, we would totally use them again and couldn't have had more fun!!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

I was crazy about picking the perfect band. I dragged my family and fiancee to several bars to hear the various bands in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. To hear everyone compliment the band during and after our wedding was the greatest compliment of all. They are wonderful about learning songs that are important and special to you. They were a lot of fun. I was 100% impressed and would recommend them to anyone who wants a live band that gives you lots of energy and keeps everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. Thanks Good Question for throwing us an unforgettable party!!

3.0

The stage request presented an issue but we worked through it.

It was very helpful to let the band leader visit with Caroline on a conference call. She really wanted to make sure they were on the same page.

We received many compliments on the band at the reception.