Good Musicians Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 04/18/2021

Wonderful Acoustic Music for our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour!

Philip was such a highlight for our special day! Music is so important to John and me, and we knew that the songs we picked for the wedding and cocktail hour were going to really be special to us as a couple. I came to Philip with several requests and he played and sang them so beautifully. It really helped John and I be in the moment with our wedding ceremony. Philip even went along with a last minute request from me when I asked him to play a song in the middle of the ceremony. He was ready, and it was a great touch. Philip is a talented and trustworthy musician you should for sure hire!

Good Musicians's reply:

Taylor thank you so much it was my pleasure and all of the details you guys put into your wedding were so incredible! It was so much fun!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 04/17/2021

We love Philip!!!

Philip played recently at our wedding and he was absolutely awesome! His voice is killer. It’s insanely impressive how many songs he knows- he’s a true talent. We are hoping to work with him again in the near future!!!

Good Musicians's reply:

Thank you Katie! I’m so happy we were able to make it happen! Congratulations and hope to be a part of your future event!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 03/13/2021

A must have at your wedding!

Philip was the absolute best to work with from the very beginning. He was responsive and professional. Philip played and sang every song from walking down the isle to all of the first dances. My guest couldn’t stop complimenting the band! They were a hit! I Highly recommend working with Philip!

Good Musicians's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much! Congrats to you and Ken! Your family and friends were so much fun! It was my pleasure!
    Nicole Married on 01/10/2021

Wedding ceremony performer

Philip performed while the guests were entering the ceremony and then the three songs during the ceremony. They were everything I wanted and more!! Definitely recommend for any wedding as he plays guitar and sings beautifully!!

Good Musicians's reply:

Thank you Nicole! The pleasure was mine! I’m so glad we were able to reschedule and make it happen for you!
    Edward Married on 11/20/2020

Fantastic! Highly Recommend For Weddings!!!

Phil - Thank You!! You are an absolute pleasure to work with and highly talented and enjoyed by everyone in our wedding party!!!. Phil answered all our questions and made sure the day was everything we hoped for... I can not say enough about Phil and I highly recommend him for your event. When planning we looked at countless vendors and I am so so glad we went with Phil Bixby!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea T. Married on 11/12/2020

Wedding Reception

Philip was excellent! He played at our wedding reception and was such a hit. The guests loved him and the music he played! His song list ranges from oldies, to Ed Sheeran, to Leon Bridges, to Drake, and so much more! He can really play anything! You won’t be disappointed if you hire Philip! :)

Good Musicians's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! You guys were so easy to work with and the wedding was beautiful! It was my pleasure!
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 11/03/2020

Excellent Guitarist!

We were delighted to have Philip Bixby play the acoustic guitar and sing during our wedding ceremony on the beach in Islamorada and all we could say was WOW! His musical talent was on point and he was extremely accommodating when it came to singing specific songs when we walked down the aisle. I highly recommend him for weddings or other events that require a live acoustic guitarist!
    Clayre B. Married on 07/27/2020

Amazing, & beautiful

My fiancé had a couple song request for us on our proposal and Philip knocked it out of the park. So amazing at the guitar and singing as well! Highly recommend!
  • Kaeleigh
    Kaeleigh B. Married on 03/20/2020

Absolutely amazing

Due to the national advisory with COVID-19, my fiance and I had to cancel our destination wedding in Naples, FL for the end of March. We were initially very shocked and heartbroken, but knew we had to focus and immediately notify all of our vendors (we were only 10 days out from the big day). Philip was the first to respond with a personal phone call. He was SO understanding and even more GENEROUS - he offered to refund part of our deposit (we hadn't paid our balance in full yet). He cared more about taking care of us and making sure we were okay in this difficult time. Him and his band were going to be the highlight of our evening and we are so disappointed that we won't be able to continue working with them. They were willing to learn any song for us and worked so well to put together something that matched our wedding entertainment dreams. If you are looking for a band or acoustic artist (or both in our case), we would never recommend anyone more!!!
  • Tyann
    Tyann Married on 03/08/2020

Made Our Event!

Philip was fantastic! He played for our ceremony and our cocktail hour. Multiple guests told us how much they were loving the music. He was so easy to work with and I would definitely recommend and hire him again. Thanks again Philip! :)
    Brittany S. Married on 11/02/2019

A welcome party to remember!

We were so happy that we hired Philip for our wedding welcome party in Naples, Florida! He was professional, flexible, and SO SO TALENTED! We would hire him again in an instant for any sort of gathering...he sure knows how to keep the fun going :)
  • O
    Omayra Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Band

From coordinating the timeline to help us choose the songs to get the crowd moving, Phil and his band was the talk of our wedding.
    Anna Married on 08/18/2018
    At our Daughter Anna’s wedding
    We hired the Philip Bixby Group and we sure made the right choice. Each musician was excellent and the dance floor was full for the entire night.
    Starting with Philip’s fine solo performances
    during the wedding processions through the entire reception, the five piece band with two singers, never missed a beat. We have seen them twice now in the Miami area and were really impressed.
    We absolutely recommend Philip and his group. We loved these guys (and girl!). Many thanks to Philip and the group for a great night of entertainment!

Dave Wenglekowski