17 Reviews for Good Clean Fun

Reception (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
17 Good Clean Fun Reviews

One of the best bands I've ever hired and I book bands for festivals out in the northwest suburbs of Chicago these guys can do it all and they give you a great show a great value and nobody wants to go home

Profile Picture Craig, 10/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike and Traci of GCF were a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating for any requests even on the last week leading up to our wedding. They kept the festivities moving during reception and the energy/mood lifted on the dance floor for the older and younger crowd alike. During my best man's speech, he mentioned we're in a band together. As an added, unexpected treat, Mike & Traci asked if we wanted to come up on stage and play a song or two. After a bit of convincing from my wife, I agreed and we played a few songs ourselves making the night even more memorable. We even collaborated with the rest of the band at the end of the night. GCF is a talented bunch. If you're looking for a groovy evening without the ridiculous premiums that some other bands advertised on wedding sites charge, GCF is the one for you.

Profile Picture Charlie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding band. 1000% satisfied and I recommend them to everyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Hubert, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Absolutely the best wedding band I could have ever hired! GCF Band rocked our wedding, and our guests still talk about it to this day. They are energetic all night long, and their sound is amazing. They also DJed perfectly for our picky demands. 100% recommended!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike Bruccoleri and his band, Good Clean Fun, did an awesome job playing at our wedding reception. Picking a band was a major source of stress because we were looking for someone who could meld our particular (and kind of obscure) musical tastes into a sound that would allow our guests to have fun and dance all night. Good Clean Fun did a great job pulling all that input together and producing a great soundtrack to our reception using their talents and expertise. We hired them as a nine-piece band and they sounded terrific together. They learned a few of our favorites and their keyboardist even played instrumental movie and TV show theme songs we had requested, at our cocktail hour. They were great for both Irish and Italian traditional songs that our families had wanted to hear, and I understand that they have a wide array of international sounds. With huge amounts of stress relief and courteous professionalism abound, we highly recommend Mike Bruccoleri and Good Clean Fun.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Good Clean Fun Band was very professional, they sounded great and they customized their song list so that they only played the stuff that we wanted. It's truly amazing how many songs and genres that they knew and could do well. Super Super band. Very responsive to any questions that we had.

Profile Picture Dean, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I hired Good Clean Fun for our daughter's wedding. They are incredibly talented & easy to work with. They made the reception so much fun, the dance floor was always full! We chose classic rock but they play almost anything. Mike emcees also will even double as a DJ. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Simply perfect! So easy to work with, very responsive throughout the process, and an impressive an extensive song list. We got so many compliments about the amazing band and would recommend Mike and Good Clean Fun Band to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Wow! We were looking for a band for our afternoon wedding reception that could play both American and Irish music. Because we had an afternoon reception, we were particularly interested in hiring a band that could get people dancing before sunset. Good Clean Fun exceeded our expectations. We couldn't believe how many people were dancing...young and old. So many of our guests commented to us afterwards about how great the band was, and how ours was one of the "funnest" weddings they ever attended. Trust me, this was all due to the awesome job Good Clean fun did. We can't wait to do a road trip to see them again sometime.

From the very beginning Michael was extremely professional, courteous, and prompt in his communications. He was very interested in making our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be.

For anyone looking for a band for a wedding (or any other occasion) I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

good clean fun made my wedding! they are great and play a wide range of music, my guests were dancing the entire time to the very end!

Profile Picture cindi, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

GCF did a great job for our wedding, they kept people dancing all night and chose great music to keep things going.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

We had Good Clean Fun play at our wedding ceremony, coctail hour and receiption. They were INCREDIBLE! They certainly knew how to get everyone up dancing and having a good time. Our wedding had people of all ages, nationalities and various tastes in music - they took all of that into account. As music lovers my husband and I had an idea of what we wanted played throughout our day. We thought the music list GCF provided gave the band an idea of our favorites and they integrated other songs througout the day to get people to enjoy the festivities. We loved that the volume was not too loud and that people could talk to those sitting next to them; but loud enough to party! The band went over everything in detail with us in the weeks leading and day of our wedding. The band was very professional, dressed appropriately. We felt that the MCing was the perfect combination of humor and respect. Everyone commented on how great GCF throughout the day. We highly recommend this band and give them 5+++++..... star review!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Michael was wonderful to work with. He asked all the right questions regarding my needs and was very flexible with my last minute requests. He just did a fabulous job not only DJing but playing the role of MC for the night! Thanks Michael!

Profile Picture debra, 10/7/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AWESOME BAND! The parents AND the Bride and Groom all agreed the band was great!

Profile Picture D, 7/3/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys were absolutely perfect. The live band may have been the best part about the whole wedding. Much classier than a dj. They played a good mix of the songs I selected from their wide repertoire and they even learned a song for our first dance, which they played beautifully ("feels like home" by randy newman). good price, good value, highly recommended. oh, and the classical guitarrist for the ceremony and cocktail hour was fabulous as well.

Profile Picture Leah, 4/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Mike and Good Clean Fun were the reason people had sooooo much fun at my wedding!! They are not your typical wedding band. . .in a GOOD WAY! They are not like many of those enormous, loud and somewhat cheesy wedding bands you have seen time and time again. They are real musicians and their sound is amazing!! They know how to read a crowd and keep EVERYONE dancing! I have never seen a wedding where NO ONE was sitting because the band kept everyone on their feet all night! They even learned the song my husband and I picked as our first dance. . .and when I asked them to try and play and "acoustic, slower" version of the song they had picked, they delivered with a version i WISH i had a recording of!!
I can not thank them enough for the amazing job they did!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews

AMAZING band.
we used them as a 6 piece band and used their dj as well, but they are available as a 3 piece and up.

Mike was amazing to work with.
The band had everyone dancing all night.

They managed to play all of our requests and learned some songs just for us last minute.

They had my 70 year old dad dancing to Jump Around!

We did a "surprise" first dance, where we mixed Storybook Love with Apache and they did it just right! Mike didn't tell anyone else in the band what was happening so when the music skipped they all looked horrified as well, which helped fool our guests.
Mike even did the intro to Apache as seen in the episode of Fresh Prince.

It was amazing.
The band was great and people are still talking about them!

Profile Picture Kerri, 3/28/08, 5 Reviews