Good Clean Fun Reviews

22 Reviews for Good Clean Fun

22 Good Clean Fun Reviews

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic band!

We had a great experience working with Mike, Tracy and the whole band. They sound amazing, are easy to communicate with and very flexible! They definitely added to making our wedding the best night possible!

Craig · Married on 10/18/2018

One of the best bands I've ever hired and I book bands for festivals out in the northwest suburbs of Chicago these guys can do it all and they give you a great show a great value and nobody wants to go home

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

We absolutely loved having GCF at our wedding. They were wonderful!!! I highly recommend them. We received so many compliments on their performances and song selections

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Out of all my vendors, I describe GCF band as my diamond in the rough. They were not only incredibly talented and loved by all my guests but they were amazing at reading the crowd/giving me advice on what they should play. Months and months before the big day they gave me a list of hundreds and hundreds of songs from all decades and of all genres. They bolded the ones they described as 'crowd pleasers' but let me pick what I wanted. They respected and made me feel good about my choices but also gave me great advice. When it came down to the big day they provided extr sound equipment for my officiant and the cocktail hour band. They sounded so good and really took my choices and played music my guests loved. They were also very personable and made me feel special--like they really cared about what music we would play on my big day. GCF was SO responsive. They got back to me within a few hours or so of me emailing--sometimes even sooner. They are such a great value as well. Like I said--a diamond in the rough. I am so happy I found them and went with them. I had an upscale yacht club wedding and everyone was raving about them. One of my guests is even using them for her wedding in the Hamptons next year. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them for any future events I plan!

Good Clean Fun 1

Paul · Married on 07/28/2018

Good Clean Fun was terrific to work with. Fast responses, huge selection of music, easy and straightforward process, set up their own equipment, no fuss. They were flexible in having guest performers during the reception, friendly to our guests, and made our event as memorable as possible. Worked with our suggestions as well as read the crowd. Professional and terrific. We would recommend them to anyone.

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Stop wasting your time looking for bands and hire GCF now for your wedding! Mike and Traci were professional and communicative throughout the entire process. They have hundreds of songs to choose from if you are picky about your music like we were. We were able to select the songs we wanted for our wedding but trusted them to get a sense for how the crowd was feeling to ensure there was dancing throughout the night. Their set was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. We also had them play a song during our ceremony on the guitar and it was absolutely perfect. We’ve received so many compliments on the band at our wedding and couldn’t have been happier. Their pricing is also very reasonable!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Wow! What a great review! Traci and I thank you so much. We wish you nothing but the best! Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you so much for having Good Clean Fun for you entertainment!

Charlie · Married on 11/18/2017

Mike and Traci of GCF were a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating for any requests even on the last week leading up to our wedding. They kept the festivities moving during reception and the energy/mood lifted on the dance floor for the older and younger crowd alike. During my best man's speech, he mentioned we're in a band together. As an added, unexpected treat, Mike & Traci asked if we wanted to come up on stage and play a song or two. After a bit of convincing from my wife, I agreed and we played a few songs ourselves making the night even more memorable. We even collaborated with the rest of the band at the end of the night. GCF is a talented bunch. If you're looking for a groovy evening without the ridiculous premiums that some other bands advertised on wedding sites charge, GCF is the one for you.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

You guys threw an amazing party, and having you and your band on stage with us was the highlight of the night! Thanks so much for the great review, we wish you guys nothing but the best!

Hubert · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding band. 1000% satisfied and I recommend them to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Hubert! We had such a great time at playing your reception. We loved DJing for you at the end of the night, and really enjoyed having you on stage with us! Not to mention the Polish techno music was awesome! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary, and thanks for having Good Clean Fun!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely the best wedding band I could have ever hired! GCF Band rocked our wedding, and our guests still talk about it to this day. They are energetic all night long, and their sound is amazing. They also DJed perfectly for our picky demands. 100% recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for having us!

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Mike Bruccoleri and his band, Good Clean Fun, did an awesome job playing at our wedding reception. Picking a band was a major source of stress because we were looking for someone who could meld our particular (and kind of obscure) musical tastes into a sound that would allow our guests to have fun and dance all night. Good Clean Fun did a great job pulling all that input together and producing a great soundtrack to our reception using their talents and expertise. We hired them as a nine-piece band and they sounded terrific together. They learned a few of our favorites and their keyboardist even played instrumental movie and TV show theme songs we had requested, at our cocktail hour. They were great for both Irish and Italian traditional songs that our families had wanted to hear, and I understand that they have a wide array of international sounds. With huge amounts of stress relief and courteous professionalism abound, we highly recommend Mike Bruccoleri and Good Clean Fun.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We loved being a part of your big day...and loved doing the TV show tunes during your cocktail hour, such a unique way to entertain your guests. You guys threw an awesome reception and I’m grateful that we were a part of it!

Dean · Married on 05/08/2016

Good Clean Fun Band was very professional, they sounded great and they customized their song list so that they only played the stuff that we wanted. It's truly amazing how many songs and genres that they knew and could do well. Super Super band. Very responsive to any questions that we had.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Dean! We appreciate all of your support and love playing music that gets you two up and dancing!

Gina · Married on 08/01/2015

I hired Good Clean Fun for our daughter's wedding. They are incredibly talented & easy to work with. They made the reception so much fun, the dance floor was always full! We chose classic rock but they play almost anything. Mike emcees also will even double as a DJ. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Simply perfect! So easy to work with, very responsive throughout the process, and an impressive an extensive song list. We got so many compliments about the amazing band and would recommend Mike and Good Clean Fun Band to anyone looking!

Susan · Married on 10/20/2012

Wow! We were looking for a band for our afternoon wedding reception that could play both American and Irish music. Because we had an afternoon reception, we were particularly interested in hiring a band that could get people dancing before sunset. Good Clean Fun exceeded our expectations. We couldn't believe how many people were dancing...young and old. So many of our guests commented to us afterwards about how great the band was, and how ours was one of the "funnest" weddings they ever attended. Trust me, this was all due to the awesome job Good Clean fun did. We can't wait to do a road trip to see them again sometime.

From the very beginning Michael was extremely professional, courteous, and prompt in his communications. He was very interested in making our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be.

For anyone looking for a band for a wedding (or any other occasion) I would highly recommend them.

cindi · Married on 05/12/2012

good clean fun made my wedding! they are great and play a wide range of music, my guests were dancing the entire time to the very end!

Christina · Married on 11/05/2011

We had Good Clean Fun play at our wedding ceremony, coctail hour and receiption. They were INCREDIBLE! They certainly knew how to get everyone up dancing and having a good time. Our wedding had people of all ages, nationalities and various tastes in music - they took all of that into account. As music lovers my husband and I had an idea of what we wanted played throughout our day. We thought the music list GCF provided gave the band an idea of our favorites and they integrated other songs througout the day to get people to enjoy the festivities. We loved that the volume was not too loud and that people could talk to those sitting next to them; but loud enough to party! The band went over everything in detail with us in the weeks leading and day of our wedding. The band was very professional, dressed appropriately. We felt that the MCing was the perfect combination of humor and respect. Everyone commented on how great GCF throughout the day. We highly recommend this band and give them 5+++++..... star review!

debra · Married on 10/07/2011

Michael was wonderful to work with. He asked all the right questions regarding my needs and was very flexible with my last minute requests. He just did a fabulous job not only DJing but playing the role of MC for the night! Thanks Michael!

Leah · Married on 04/17/2010

These guys were absolutely perfect. The live band may have been the best part about the whole wedding. Much classier than a dj. They played a good mix of the songs I selected from their wide repertoire and they even learned a song for our first dance, which they played beautifully ("feels like home" by randy newman). good price, good value, highly recommended. oh, and the classical guitarrist for the ceremony and cocktail hour was fabulous as well.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Hi Leah and Mark, Thank you for the marvelous review! The classical guitarist is my cousin John. Classical guitar is all he does, and he is a genius. Thank you for having my band at your wedding reception. And you nailed, a live band is just classier than a DJ!

Kim · Married on 09/20/2008

Mike and Good Clean Fun were the reason people had sooooo much fun at my wedding!! They are not your typical wedding band. . .in a GOOD WAY! They are not like many of those enormous, loud and somewhat cheesy wedding bands you have seen time and time again. They are real musicians and their sound is amazing!! They know how to read a crowd and keep EVERYONE dancing! I have never seen a wedding where NO ONE was sitting because the band kept everyone on their feet all night! They even learned the song my husband and I picked as our first dance. . .and when I asked them to try and play and "acoustic, slower" version of the song they had picked, they delivered with a version i WISH i had a recording of!!
    I can not thank them enough for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Good Clean Fun's reply:

K & D, Thank you for the rave review, it means alot to me. Your wedding was great ... from the beautiful ceremony at the edge of the vineyard at sunset, to the all-Beatles classical guitar cocktail hour, to the rockin' reception! Thank you for having "Good Clean Fun". Michael http://www.GoodCleanFunBand.com/

Kerri · Married on 03/28/2008

AMAZING band.
    we used them as a 6 piece band and used their dj as well, but they are available as a 3 piece and up.

Mike was amazing to work with.
    The band had everyone dancing all night.

They managed to play all of our requests and learned some songs just for us last minute.

They had my 70 year old dad dancing to Jump Around!

We did a "surprise" first dance, where we mixed Storybook Love with Apache and they did it just right! Mike didn't tell anyone else in the band what was happening so when the music skipped they all looked horrified as well, which helped fool our guests.
    Mike even did the intro to Apache as seen in the episode of Fresh Prince.

It was amazing.
    The band was great and people are still talking about them!

Sent on 08/10/2008

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Hey Mr. & Mrs. H, I've said it before and I'll say it again ... you guys rock!!! Thanks for the great review. Michael http://www.goodcleanfunband.com/

Deirdre · Married on 04/21/2012

GCF did a great job for our wedding, they kept people dancing all night and chose great music to keep things going.

D · Married on 07/03/2010

AWESOME BAND! The parents AND the Bride and Groom all agreed the band was great!

Sent on 07/31/2010

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Hi Leslie-Ann & David, We absolutely loved playing your wedding!!! What a beautiful setting, what a beautiful memorable day! Thank you for asking Good Clean Fun to be a part of it. And thank you for providing the overnight accommodations! All the best to you both! Michael