Good Clean Fun Reviews

Good Clean Fun 4
Good Clean Fun 5

Helen Mcmaugh · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Private Party, Fall Dance

Good Clean Fun played at a large party for our group. Everyone loved the variety of music they played and raved about how good they sound. They had people on the dance floor all night and took many requests. Mike and the band are very professional and personable and helped create a successful event for us!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • JOHN

John R Galla · Getting married on 12/10/2019

1969 class reunion

I have known this band for over 3 years and to have them perform before 140 ALUMNI CLASSMATE for our 50th Reunion was AWESOME . Their appearance in costume was excellent , the selection of music"wowed" the Alumni and the ability to perform request was also a plus . I could go on and on , but the reality is that when the 55th Reunion comes to be the Class of "69" wants the back ! PEACE LOVE AND MUSIC .

Good Clean Fun 6
    Good Clean Fun 7
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thanks so much for having us, John! We had a groovy time, and are looking forward to the next one!
  • O

Dana · Married on 10/26/2019

Music and Food/Beverage are what can make or break a wedding . .

Good Clean Fun hands down MADE our wedding - Everyone commented how great they were . . . perfect volume, sound, professional, affordable, easy to work with, responsive, FLEXIBLE (our reception was 6 hours and I had a professional sports arena emcee announce us into the reception and they worked with both seamlessly!), guests also commented that they didn't know when they stopped playing and a music stream started . . . I highly recommend without reservation! A great bang (sound) for the buck!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Alison Dornheggen · Married on 08/09/2019

As talented as they are fun and easy to work with.

I book bands for outdoor concerts in the parks, which is how Tracy and I connected. If you do your research you will see their consistency of quality in their vocals, instrumentation, connection to the audience and the genuine fun they have performing. Mike and Tracy know how to read the room/audience and have a successful banter that will get everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. The variety in their set list is wider than almost any cover band I have ever seen. I would / will book them again without question.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Ellen E. · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend hiring GCF for your wedding (or any event)! As an initial matter, they were so easy to work with and so responsive. And most importantly, they are a phenomenal band! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and I had numerous guests comment to me (unsolicited)during and after the wedding how much they loved the band. You can't go wrong! Thanks, GCF - you guys are awesome!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Julie Mcfarlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Mike & Traci - Class Act!

Both Mike and Traci are SO personable, approachable and flexible in regards to your particular entertainment needs, and GREAT performers! Their charisma and talent spills over onto the stage and your group will be dancing and singing along - guaranteed. We have hired them twice in the past and will definitely have them again!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ziz

Ziz Byrne · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Couldn't be happier!

We couldn't recommend Good Clean Fun enough! Mike and Traci were the best to work with. We had a big ole backyard wedding with 250 of our closest friends and family, and the dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone from my 1-year-old niece to my 90-year-old grandmother loved and raved about the music. We've received countless compliments on Good Clean Fun in the weeks and months following our wedding. Thank you so much Mike and Traci, and all of GCF, for everything - you're the best!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Donohoe · Married on 05/26/2019

wicked amazing

wicked night thank you boys and traci

Good Clean Fun 8
    Good Clean Fun 9
    Good Clean Fun 10
    Sent on 09/15/2019
  • colin

colin · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented group of musicians for our wedding band!

Mike and Tracy from Good Clean Fun were exceptional at our barn wedding in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. We got soo many compliments from our guests. We hired 8 members of the band for dance songs of every decade and they delivered in every way. We also opted for some Irish themed instruments for cocktail hour. Hope we can see them again live.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thanks so much Colin and Mary for the opportunity to play at such a fun, memorable wedding. We had a great time, and a so glad that you two did as well. Best wishes!

amy s · Married on 05/04/2019

Good clean fun band

Fantastic band, very personable, professional, fun, and a complete joy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night with all ages enjoying the music. Cannot recommend Good Clean Fun highly enough!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic band!

We had a great experience working with Mike, Tracy and the whole band. They sound amazing, are easy to communicate with and very flexible! They definitely added to making our wedding the best night possible!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Craig · Married on 10/18/2018

One of the best bands I've ever hired and I book bands for festivals out in the northwest suburbs of Chicago these guys can do it all and they give you a great show a great value and nobody wants to go home

Sent on 01/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

We absolutely loved having GCF at our wedding. They were wonderful!!! I highly recommend them. We received so many compliments on their performances and song selections

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Out of all my vendors, I describe GCF band as my diamond in the rough. They were not only incredibly talented and loved by all my guests but they were amazing at reading the crowd/giving me advice on what they should play. Months and months before the big day they gave me a list of hundreds and hundreds of songs from all decades and of all genres. They bolded the ones they described as 'crowd pleasers' but let me pick what I wanted. They respected and made me feel good about my choices but also gave me great advice. When it came down to the big day they provided extr sound equipment for my officiant and the cocktail hour band. They sounded so good and really took my choices and played music my guests loved. They were also very personable and made me feel special--like they really cared about what music we would play on my big day. GCF was SO responsive. They got back to me within a few hours or so of me emailing--sometimes even sooner. They are such a great value as well. Like I said--a diamond in the rough. I am so happy I found them and went with them. I had an upscale yacht club wedding and everyone was raving about them. One of my guests is even using them for her wedding in the Hamptons next year. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them for any future events I plan!

Good Clean Fun 11
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Paul · Married on 07/28/2018

Good Clean Fun was terrific to work with. Fast responses, huge selection of music, easy and straightforward process, set up their own equipment, no fuss. They were flexible in having guest performers during the reception, friendly to our guests, and made our event as memorable as possible. Worked with our suggestions as well as read the crowd. Professional and terrific. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Stop wasting your time looking for bands and hire GCF now for your wedding! Mike and Traci were professional and communicative throughout the entire process. They have hundreds of songs to choose from if you are picky about your music like we were. We were able to select the songs we wanted for our wedding but trusted them to get a sense for how the crowd was feeling to ensure there was dancing throughout the night. Their set was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. We also had them play a song during our ceremony on the guitar and it was absolutely perfect. We’ve received so many compliments on the band at our wedding and couldn’t have been happier. Their pricing is also very reasonable!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Wow! What a great review! Traci and I thank you so much. We wish you nothing but the best! Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you so much for having Good Clean Fun for you entertainment!

Charlie · Married on 11/18/2017

Mike and Traci of GCF were a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating for any requests even on the last week leading up to our wedding. They kept the festivities moving during reception and the energy/mood lifted on the dance floor for the older and younger crowd alike. During my best man's speech, he mentioned we're in a band together. As an added, unexpected treat, Mike & Traci asked if we wanted to come up on stage and play a song or two. After a bit of convincing from my wife, I agreed and we played a few songs ourselves making the night even more memorable. We even collaborated with the rest of the band at the end of the night. GCF is a talented bunch. If you're looking for a groovy evening without the ridiculous premiums that some other bands advertised on wedding sites charge, GCF is the one for you.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

You guys threw an amazing party, and having you and your band on stage with us was the highlight of the night! Thanks so much for the great review, we wish you guys nothing but the best!

Hubert · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding band. 1000% satisfied and I recommend them to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Hubert! We had such a great time at playing your reception. We loved DJing for you at the end of the night, and really enjoyed having you on stage with us! Not to mention the Polish techno music was awesome! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary, and thanks for having Good Clean Fun!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely the best wedding band I could have ever hired! GCF Band rocked our wedding, and our guests still talk about it to this day. They are energetic all night long, and their sound is amazing. They also DJed perfectly for our picky demands. 100% recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for having us!

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Mike Bruccoleri and his band, Good Clean Fun, did an awesome job playing at our wedding reception. Picking a band was a major source of stress because we were looking for someone who could meld our particular (and kind of obscure) musical tastes into a sound that would allow our guests to have fun and dance all night. Good Clean Fun did a great job pulling all that input together and producing a great soundtrack to our reception using their talents and expertise. We hired them as a nine-piece band and they sounded terrific together. They learned a few of our favorites and their keyboardist even played instrumental movie and TV show theme songs we had requested, at our cocktail hour. They were great for both Irish and Italian traditional songs that our families had wanted to hear, and I understand that they have a wide array of international sounds. With huge amounts of stress relief and courteous professionalism abound, we highly recommend Mike Bruccoleri and Good Clean Fun.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We loved being a part of your big day...and loved doing the TV show tunes during your cocktail hour, such a unique way to entertain your guests. You guys threw an awesome reception and I’m grateful that we were a part of it!

Dean · Married on 05/08/2016

Good Clean Fun Band was very professional, they sounded great and they customized their song list so that they only played the stuff that we wanted. It's truly amazing how many songs and genres that they knew and could do well. Super Super band. Very responsive to any questions that we had.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Good Clean Fun's reply:

Thank you Dean! We appreciate all of your support and love playing music that gets you two up and dancing!

Gina · Married on 08/01/2015

I hired Good Clean Fun for our daughter's wedding. They are incredibly talented & easy to work with. They made the reception so much fun, the dance floor was always full! We chose classic rock but they play almost anything. Mike emcees also will even double as a DJ. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Simply perfect! So easy to work with, very responsive throughout the process, and an impressive an extensive song list. We got so many compliments about the amazing band and would recommend Mike and Good Clean Fun Band to anyone looking!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Susan · Married on 10/20/2012

Wow! We were looking for a band for our afternoon wedding reception that could play both American and Irish music. Because we had an afternoon reception, we were particularly interested in hiring a band that could get people dancing before sunset. Good Clean Fun exceeded our expectations. We couldn't believe how many people were dancing...young and old. So many of our guests commented to us afterwards about how great the band was, and how ours was one of the "funnest" weddings they ever attended. Trust me, this was all due to the awesome job Good Clean fun did. We can't wait to do a road trip to see them again sometime.

From the very beginning Michael was extremely professional, courteous, and prompt in his communications. He was very interested in making our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be.

For anyone looking for a band for a wedding (or any other occasion) I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2012

cindi · Married on 05/12/2012

good clean fun made my wedding! they are great and play a wide range of music, my guests were dancing the entire time to the very end!

Sent on 05/21/2012