Gooch Photography Reviews

Gooch Photography 3
Gooch Photography 4
Gooch Photography 5

Stacey · Married on 08/27/2011

My husband and I were very pleased with our photographer, the pictures turned out amazing, Tom Gooch and his team really captured every important momemt of our ceremony and reception. We keep getting phone calls from family and friends commenting on how wonderful and beautiful our photos turned out!!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Victoria · Married on 07/09/2011

Amazing work! Very easy to work with! You have to use Gooch Photography for your special day!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Donna · Married on 08/06/2010

Tom was so great (and fun) to work with. Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL from both our wedding day and engagement shoot. The day of the wedding, Tom and his crew were super professional and non obtrusive. My husband and I did not even know they were there, until we needed them of course. I highly recommend Tom to any woman looking for a wedding photographer!!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Alexis · Married on 03/13/2010

Tom Gooch did an amazing job on our wedding photos! He was completely professional and help ease my fear of the camera. After a while I didn’t even know he was there  I have already recommended in to 5 of my friends!!!! Thanks Tom!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Molly · Married on 04/25/2009

Select Gooch Photography as your photographer. Tom is the ultimate professional and captures the most amazing photos. I have one of his photos over my fireplace from our wedding and everyone who sees it comments on it. It captured the fun of the day and had everyone in the family captured in it and is my absolute favorite. Tom is creative and took some amazing photos at the hotel where we were staying our honeymoon night.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2008

Our wedding was amazing. Thanks to Gooch Photography we get to relive all the amazing moments whenever we like through beautiful photos! Tom was excellent at making sure all the special details were captured, with beauty and style. Excellent work! I cannot recommend any higher!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Eliana · Married on 10/28/2007

Tom was the photographer at our destination wedding in Puerto Rico and he was the one element that I never worried about. He provided coverage of the rehearsal dinner plus the entire wedding day (...and we were so incredibly impressed with him that we also hired him to photograph our son's Baptism!) and he turned out to be a creative genius. He faced some serious adversity with the weather and still the images turned out breathtakingly romantic. Tom was so innovative and relaxed, you'd never know Mother Nature served up a hurricane for our big day! And Tom's candid pictures of the ceremony and the reception genuinely portrayed the love and happiness of our joyous event. We are so grateful for not only the beautiful photos but also for the pleasure of having Tom Gooch be a part of our special occasions....and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a truly gifted professional photographer!
    Mr. & Mrs. Raggio

Sent on 02/07/2011

Cheri · Married on 12/30/2005

Gooch Photography was phenomenal....Tom understood what type of photos we were most interested in and guided us to get even better photos than we ever anticipated....First Class all the way!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Christopher · Married on 08/01/2015

Tom and his crew were incredible. I was in a wedding previously where Tom had done a good job and my friend recommended we use him as well. I already had high expectations and he blew them out of the water. We ended up getting the photo booth, album, 12 hours of service and engagement session all with Tom and on every front they were incredible. Tom is extremely professional and detail oriented and the rest of his staff falls right in line with him. I could not recommend Tom any more highly for your wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

Gooch Photography made our wedding amazing! They were super efficient, really listened to what we wanted, and took amazing shots! Also, we got the pictures so fast! Which was incredible. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Very accommodating! And reasonable as well! Friendly people!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Sharon · Married on 11/23/2002

Or wedding was in 1996 - life before digital - but Tom did a great job! He was on time for morning pictures and captured some great photo's of our big day. Including a beutiful rainbow overlooking the grist mill and wedding party.

Truly a great day, even 15 years ago!

Sent on 02/01/2012