Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Gooch Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
High-Res Images (3)
Proofs (3)
Albums (1)
32 Gooch Photography Reviews

Gooch Photography was recommended to be by my videographer. I could not have been more pleased and impressed throughout the entire process. First of all, the price is right! Second, the staff (Shawn and Tom) were so unbelievably professional. They read over the paperwork I sent them and made me feel so comfortable.

My entire ceremony was set up outside then it started to rain, Gooch Photography was so positive the entire time and assured me the photos would be beautiful in the cloudy weather and in the ballroom. They were absolutely correct. Patient, kind, professional, artistic, creative, and top notch. I can’t thank you guys enough.

Last but not least...they are fun!!! I have pictures of my photography crew in the photo booth with me.

My heart is full and my wedding dreams came true.

Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Gail, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great to work with! Everyone at my wedding had a blast! Well worth it!

Profile Picture Chriatina, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs

Our wedding pictures are phenomenal, we could not be happier with the work! He accomadaded any pictures anyone wanted and made sure they all turned out great! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Tom Gooch and he was excellent! He did both our engagement shoot and wedding day, and the pictures are amazing! He always listened to what we wanted and took all the pictures we asked for. He made our wedding day to easy and fun with zero stress! We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Liat, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

very professional and responsive. would recommend.

Profile Picture User7491558, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was amazing! He got all of the shots that we wanted for our wedding and more! He was helpful during the planning when trying to determine where to take pictures. Our pictures turned out so very beautiful and we couldn't be happier with them!! Thank you so much Tom! Sorry I wrote this late lol
He also does photo booths which we got as well! Printed a copy of each pic for guests and an extra that guests put in a scrapbook we bought and wrote a note! Nice extra touch to the big day :)

11/11/16 mcandrews-hershman wedding

Profile Picture Vanessa , 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we were able to have Gooch Photography shoot our wedding. Tom and Phil were such nice, professional guys. They came to each of our houses in the morning before the wedding and took pictures with ample time for each of us. They were very accommodating and cognizant of our requests and made sure that everything we wanted was taken care of. We were so pleased with all the shots they got and how many of our wedding guests were represented in photos. It was like they went out of their way to make sure they got everyone. We also loved that right there at the venue they let us pick a shot, and they printed enough for all of our guests to take one home that night - an extra favor that we didn't plan for! They also got our proofs back to us so quickly - a little more than a week later, in line for a ride at Disney World on our honeymoon, we were looking through all of our pictures and reliving our special day! We were also given photo CDs in genuine leather cases so that we always have a digital copy of our photos. Gooch Photography really goes the extra mile, and we were lucky to have them

Profile Picture Diana, 8/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs

Gooch Photography made our wedding amazing! They were super efficient, really listened to what we wanted, and took amazing shots! Also, we got the pictures so fast! Which was incredible. Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom did an excellent job with our wedding pictures! I was so happy with the way the pictures came out- they came out absolutely beautiful. He was very professional and got all of the pictures that I really wanted. I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thomas Gooch and his crew were amazing! Very professional and made sure that they got all of the photographs I wanted. They made me and my husband feel very comfortable in front of the camera! The photographs came out great! I highly recommend Gooch Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7005290, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Gooch Photography to shoot your wedding!! They were great (and patient when it came to getting all of us girls ready). I recieved the pics online less than 2 weeks later!! Tom and his team had great visions and posed us perfectly! I'm obsessed with my pictures. Book him NOW!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Tom and his crew were incredible. I was in a wedding previously where Tom had done a good job and my friend recommended we use him as well. I already had high expectations and he blew them out of the water. We ended up getting the photo booth, album, 12 hours of service and engagement session all with Tom and on every front they were incredible. Tom is extremely professional and detail oriented and the rest of his staff falls right in line with him. I could not recommend Tom any more highly for your wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Proofs

Had a wonderful experience working with Tom Gooch and his team for my wedding in December 2014. He really listened when it came to understanding our vision in terms of our style and "must-have" photos. We can't say enough how happy we are with the wedding photos! As clients I'd unabashedly label ourselves as "tough-to-please"; however, Tom never balked at any new challenge that was thrown his way. He delivered every time with professionalism, and beautiful work in his photography. The relationship building started with the engagement photo shoot, providing an ideal opportunity for a mutual understanding. I recommend all engaged couples do this with your wedding photographer. Overall, my wife and I will always be gifted by the decision to go with Gooch Photography for our wedding.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his team were wonderful. First off, Tom's response time with any email was extremely quick and I always knew I would be able to get a hold of him quickly. Tom had great ideas when it came to taking photos out and about in the city and his whole team was warm and friendly. The photos were edited and posted very promptly and we were actually looking through them on our honeymoon.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew worked tirelessly to document our special day! They knew exactly what to capture and were very transparent while doing so. Their professionalism and ability to take pictures on a very chaotic day are to be commended. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his team were wonderful and so professional on our wedding day!! We were so happy with the quality of the pictures we got. I highly recommend Gooch Photography for your wedding or any other event!!

Profile Picture Kyra, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Tom and his team was great. They were worth every penny we spent and our pictures are stunning. I mean I can't stop looking at my pictures because I'm just amazed with how they turned out. I would hire Tom and his team again in a heartbeat and I'll enthusiastically recommend them to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about my experience with Gooch Photography. His group is amazing... so professional and creative, and even though they took over 3000 images, I barely noticed them all night. The photo lounge they provided was so much fun and it was great to have an album ready as soon as my event was over. The pictures came back in a timely fashion and I am just now choosing my album photos. From start to finish, they were absolutely great. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family, and I will think of them for my next event.

Profile Picture Ilona, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved our wedding pictures and everyone agrees the pictures captured the day perfectly!

Profile Picture User2933719, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew did an outstanding job on our wedding day!! Our pictures were absolutely beautiful; he really knows how to capture the moment. We keep going through the pictures and reliving the night all over again.

Tom and his crew were so great to work with! Very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for a professional photographer for any occasion.

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was by far one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. Tom and his team did a fabulous job...they took tons of photos and you barely even knew they were there. His artistic ablities are outstanding and he will do just about anything to get the perfect shot...We can't wait to see our photos...:-)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very accommodating! And reasonable as well! Friendly people!

Profile Picture User2380131, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I decided to go with Gooch Photography for my engagement and wedding photography and they were amazing. They came highly recommended by a few friends who used them in the past. Tom was awesome! He really took the time to find out what kind of pictures my husband and I wanted. He really worked with us choosing locations that he knew of that created the feel that we were looking for. The whole team made me feel so comfortable on such a stressful day. I received my preview pictures while on my honeymoon and they were beautiful! I couldn't wait to get home and see the rest. My full catalog of pictures were ready for me on the date promised. All of the wedding photos came out beautifully. I have gotten so many compliments from friends, family and coworkers. I highly recommend Tom and his team at Gooch Photography. They captured every part of my amazing day and I will have that forever thanks to them!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very pleased with our photographer, the pictures turned out amazing, Tom Gooch and his team really captured every important momemt of our ceremony and reception. We keep getting phone calls from family and friends commenting on how wonderful and beautiful our photos turned out!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing work! Very easy to work with! You have to use Gooch Photography for your special day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/11, 1 Review