31 Reviews for Gooch Photography

High-Res Images (3)
Proofs (3)
Albums (1)
31 Gooch Photography Reviews

They were great to work with! Everyone at my wedding had a blast! Well worth it!

Profile Picture Chriatina, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs

Our wedding pictures are phenomenal, we could not be happier with the work! He accomadaded any pictures anyone wanted and made sure they all turned out great! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Tom Gooch and he was excellent! He did both our engagement shoot and wedding day, and the pictures are amazing! He always listened to what we wanted and took all the pictures we asked for. He made our wedding day to easy and fun with zero stress! We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Liat, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

very professional and responsive. would recommend.

Profile Picture User7491558, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was amazing! He got all of the shots that we wanted for our wedding and more! He was helpful during the planning when trying to determine where to take pictures. Our pictures turned out so very beautiful and we couldn't be happier with them!! Thank you so much Tom! Sorry I wrote this late lol
He also does photo booths which we got as well! Printed a copy of each pic for guests and an extra that guests put in a scrapbook we bought and wrote a note! Nice extra touch to the big day :)

11/11/16 mcandrews-hershman wedding

Profile Picture Vanessa , 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we were able to have Gooch Photography shoot our wedding. Tom and Phil were such nice, professional guys. They came to each of our houses in the morning before the wedding and took pictures with ample time for each of us. They were very accommodating and cognizant of our requests and made sure that everything we wanted was taken care of. We were so pleased with all the shots they got and how many of our wedding guests were represented in photos. It was like they went out of their way to make sure they got everyone. We also loved that right there at the venue they let us pick a shot, and they printed enough for all of our guests to take one home that night - an extra favor that we didn't plan for! They also got our proofs back to us so quickly - a little more than a week later, in line for a ride at Disney World on our honeymoon, we were looking through all of our pictures and reliving our special day! We were also given photo CDs in genuine leather cases so that we always have a digital copy of our photos. Gooch Photography really goes the extra mile, and we were lucky to have them

Profile Picture Diana, 8/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs

Tom did an excellent job with our wedding pictures! I was so happy with the way the pictures came out- they came out absolutely beautiful. He was very professional and got all of the pictures that I really wanted. I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thomas Gooch and his crew were amazing! Very professional and made sure that they got all of the photographs I wanted. They made me and my husband feel very comfortable in front of the camera! The photographs came out great! I highly recommend Gooch Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7005290, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Gooch Photography to shoot your wedding!! They were great (and patient when it came to getting all of us girls ready). I recieved the pics online less than 2 weeks later!! Tom and his team had great visions and posed us perfectly! I'm obsessed with my pictures. Book him NOW!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Tom and his team were wonderful. First off, Tom's response time with any email was extremely quick and I always knew I would be able to get a hold of him quickly. Tom had great ideas when it came to taking photos out and about in the city and his whole team was warm and friendly. The photos were edited and posted very promptly and we were actually looking through them on our honeymoon.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew worked tirelessly to document our special day! They knew exactly what to capture and were very transparent while doing so. Their professionalism and ability to take pictures on a very chaotic day are to be commended. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his team were wonderful and so professional on our wedding day!! We were so happy with the quality of the pictures we got. I highly recommend Gooch Photography for your wedding or any other event!!

Profile Picture Kyra, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Tom and his team was great. They were worth every penny we spent and our pictures are stunning. I mean I can't stop looking at my pictures because I'm just amazed with how they turned out. I would hire Tom and his team again in a heartbeat and I'll enthusiastically recommend them to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about my experience with Gooch Photography. His group is amazing... so professional and creative, and even though they took over 3000 images, I barely noticed them all night. The photo lounge they provided was so much fun and it was great to have an album ready as soon as my event was over. The pictures came back in a timely fashion and I am just now choosing my album photos. From start to finish, they were absolutely great. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family, and I will think of them for my next event.

Profile Picture Ilona, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved our wedding pictures and everyone agrees the pictures captured the day perfectly!

Profile Picture User2933719, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew did an outstanding job on our wedding day!! Our pictures were absolutely beautiful; he really knows how to capture the moment. We keep going through the pictures and reliving the night all over again.

Tom and his crew were so great to work with! Very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for a professional photographer for any occasion.

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was by far one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. Tom and his team did a fabulous job...they took tons of photos and you barely even knew they were there. His artistic ablities are outstanding and he will do just about anything to get the perfect shot...We can't wait to see our photos...:-)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I decided to go with Gooch Photography for my engagement and wedding photography and they were amazing. They came highly recommended by a few friends who used them in the past. Tom was awesome! He really took the time to find out what kind of pictures my husband and I wanted. He really worked with us choosing locations that he knew of that created the feel that we were looking for. The whole team made me feel so comfortable on such a stressful day. I received my preview pictures while on my honeymoon and they were beautiful! I couldn't wait to get home and see the rest. My full catalog of pictures were ready for me on the date promised. All of the wedding photos came out beautifully. I have gotten so many compliments from friends, family and coworkers. I highly recommend Tom and his team at Gooch Photography. They captured every part of my amazing day and I will have that forever thanks to them!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very pleased with our photographer, the pictures turned out amazing, Tom Gooch and his team really captured every important momemt of our ceremony and reception. We keep getting phone calls from family and friends commenting on how wonderful and beautiful our photos turned out!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing work! Very easy to work with! You have to use Gooch Photography for your special day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was so great (and fun) to work with. Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL from both our wedding day and engagement shoot. The day of the wedding, Tom and his crew were super professional and non obtrusive. My husband and I did not even know they were there, until we needed them of course. I highly recommend Tom to any woman looking for a wedding photographer!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 8/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom Gooch did an amazing job on our wedding photos! He was completely professional and help ease my fear of the camera. After a while I didn’t even know he was there  I have already recommended in to 5 of my friends!!!! Thanks Tom!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Select Gooch Photography as your photographer. Tom is the ultimate professional and captures the most amazing photos. I have one of his photos over my fireplace from our wedding and everyone who sees it comments on it. It captured the fun of the day and had everyone in the family captured in it and is my absolute favorite. Tom is creative and took some amazing photos at the hotel where we were staying our honeymoon night.

Profile Picture Molly, 4/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was amazing. Thanks to Gooch Photography we get to relive all the amazing moments whenever we like through beautiful photos! Tom was excellent at making sure all the special details were captured, with beauty and style. Excellent work! I cannot recommend any higher!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/3/08, 2 Reviews