GONNA SNAP! Reviews

11 | Puyallup, WA

11 Reviews for GONNA SNAP!

GONNA SNAP! 1
GONNA SNAP! 2
GONNA SNAP! 3

Katie · Getting married on 06/30/2020

Amazing addition to our wedding!

We couldn't have been happier with our last minute decision to switch photobooth companies & landing on GONNA SNAP!
    They were able to accommodate us with only a few weeks to go before the wedding.
    Kier was a great communicator and answered any questions / concerns I had promptly.
    It was such a delight to have them at our wedding. The service went seamlessly and they were so fun to work with. Our guests enjoyed the booth so much!
    Thank you so much Kier !!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    GONNA SNAP! 4
    GONNA SNAP! 5
    GONNA SNAP! 6

Emma Vignali · Married on 08/31/2019

Gotta Use Gonna Snap!

Gonna Snap did an amazing job at our wedding. They were very flexible when we asked for the photobooth to be placed outside. The personnel who staffed the wedding were extremely nice and helpful to our guests. The backdrop was very pretty, as was the camera! The prints at the wedding turned out to be really great and high quality. In addition, they got the digital versions of the photos to us within a few days of the wedding. Overall very happy with their service!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kathryn Hogins · Married on 01/18/2019

A moment captured in time

It was so special to work with GonnaSnap! What an amazing idea for a wedding! It was definitely a favorite of everyone and provided a take home memento for the guests!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Karissa Wolfson · Married on 08/03/2018

Gonna Snap is the BEST photo booth company for ALL events!

Gonna Snap is by far the best photo booth company I have ever used—and I have used many! The photos are great quality and the printouts have amazing, customizable frames and background designs, exclusively created for your event. Gonna Snap sends you all of the photos from your event, in addition to the printouts that your guests get to take home. Party favors are no longer necessary when your guests get to bring home photos that will keep the memory alive forever. The Gonna Snap staff was extremely professional, but also friendly and fun, which made the photo booth experience enjoyable for the guests. The staff was extremely prepared, arrived early for set up, and brought more than enough supplies to last the entire event. Gonna Snap even provided a big trunk filled with fun, theme appropriate props perfect for the event—the steampunk hat and goggles were some of my favorites! Take the time to appreciate all of the hard work and effort you contributed, and enjoy the experience while you allow Gonna Snap to document your event with photos that will make the memory last a lifetime! I highly recommend Gonna Snap to everyone and will definitely hire Kier and his team for future events as well!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Estelle · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Gonna Snap for our wedding and it was a hit! Not only did everyone love the photo booth with all the great props and amazing photos but Gonna Snap was so easy to work with. Kier was easy to communicate with and very responsive. I worked with a lot of venders for our wedding but Keri was one of my favorites. He made everything super easy with simple a questionnaire he had me fill out prier to the wedding. The day of, they didn't need any guidance. They knew where to set up and exactly what to do, it made my day much easier.
    I would %100 recommend Gonna Snap!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jerry · Married on 11/18/2017

What a great personal experience with a fantastic photographer. Kier and his assistants made the whole experience very memorable!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

A&R · Married on 10/14/2017

Gunna Snap made our son’s wedding so much fun! Great experience! Our guests loved having photos to take home!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

I have worked with Kier and Gonna Snap and he is the consummate professional! He brought increased value to my events and our members by creating a memorable, fun & engaging experience. I would recommend Gonna Snap for any event!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2017

We love Kier and his team. They arrive with beautiful backdrops and a cool looking camera setup. The prints are high quality and are printed rather quickly. Fives all the way around!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Harmonie · Married on 07/15/2017

They were very professional did an awesome job and got a whole bunch of different angles of the same picture it was really great. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Aimee · Married on 07/01/2017

Awesome, Professional, and SO Much Fun!!! So happy I chose Gonna Snap! For our wedding. So many happy guests!!

Sent on 08/15/2017