Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Reviews

9 | Orlando, FL

9 Reviews for Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

I truly can’t thank the team at Goldsmith enough! They were able to take a ring that was handed down from my grandmother and turn it into something modern but still keep with the original feel. I never would have imagined it to turn out the way it did. I get compliments on it all the time. David and Mary were so great during the process too. Amazing customer service and even better design! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Goldsmith Jewelry is amazing! They were so helpful and accommodating. We already had a stone we wanted set and they helped me find the perfect setting to compliment the beautiful diamond we had. They had the ring done before the estimated time and it was perfection! When I saw the finished ring, I could not believe how beautiful it was!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Andi · Married on 10/14/2017

From the beginning, everyone at Goldsmith was accommodating, professional, and calmed my nerves at such an exciting time! They continued throughout the process and truly care about you and the product they're assisting you with. I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 03/04/2017

My engagement ring was purchased from Goldsmith and it is truly amazing. My fiancé and I had it custom made with David (even though he still surprised it with me when he asked). It turned out even more beautiful than what we imagined it would. I can't say enough amazing things about the staff and David as a designer. We'll for sure be coming back for our wedding bands here soon. Thank you Goldsmith!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Yvette. We love to hear about your experience with David B, our custom designer, so happy he was able to bring your vision to life. We can't wait to see you back in here to help with your bands and best of luck for the rest of the wedding planning process.

my fiancé got my engagement ring from goldsmith and they did such a great job selecting the best ring ever. I ride horses and needed a ring that is the most durable and they helped him get the best one. I love it so much and when it was time for us to select our bands, we went back to them because of the professional and friendly staff. His dad buys all of his mom's jewelry from there and I'm pretty sure we will be doing the dame thing. Thanks Goldsmith.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe's reply:

Congratulations!! So happy to hear your love your ring! We understand every bride's taste and needs are different, especially when it comes to considering specific careers or hobbies that will test the ring over its lifetime. Happy we could help him find the perfect one for you! Thank you for taking the time to write the review and share your experience. We appreciate it and your business!

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

I love this jewelry shop. My fiancé bought my engagement ring here. He customized the whole thing, and it is exactly perfect. The staff is amazing. We worked with Muriel to custom design our wedding rings. I brought in a picture off of Pinterest, and was able to get something exactly like what I wanted. Muriel helped my fiancé (who had no idea what he wanted) find a ring that he really loves, and we never felt any pressure from the sales team to buy anything. I'll be sending my soon to be hubby there for all my sparkly gifts in the future!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe's reply:

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming June wedding! We are so happy to hear about your experience with our store and our custom design department. Thank you for taking the time to provide us such a thoughtful review.

Andrea · Married on 05/08/2010

My husband purchased my engagment ring and when we went in to get our wedding bands they were very helpful! We love our wedding bands and even thought we didn't like our engraving the first time, they changed it with no hassle!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2011

We went to Goldsmith of Orlando on Lee Road and they were great. Goldsmith was one of the first places we went to for engagement rings and went back for our purchase. Goldsmith was great and even suggested coming back the day prior to our wedding to have my ring cleaned. Goldsmith has been great, professional, flexible and helpful.

Sent on 10/24/2011
  • Yin

Nena · Married on 10/04/2008

3.0

they took longer than supposed to to get our rings done.

Sent on 10/08/2008