Golden Spice Catering Reviews

3 | Detroit, MI

3 Reviews for Golden Spice Catering

Heidi · Married on 11/19/2016

We picked Golden Spice from a list of preferred venders provided by the Ford piquette plant. We met with Joe a few times to discuss the details of the wedding which went great. He had great suggestions for drinks and provided recommendations for some other vendors which was extremely helpful. Everyone loved the food at the reception. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful carrying on the evening. I couldn't have ask for a better dinner. I will be using golden spice for any future catering event needs I might have!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing food, friendly staff, and professional!! Great experience :)

Sent on 08/18/2014

Angela · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding was on November 12, 2016. We chose Golden Spice from a list of preferred vendors provided to us by our venue, the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant. My husband and I are so happy that we went with Tina! She was a pleasure to work with and her staff was kind and helpful. We chose to do Detroit-themed food stations. Tina designed a Mexicantown station, a Greektown station, and a Motown station along with an Eastern Market station for cocktail hour. We received nothing but glowing reviews of the food. Aside from the food, the setup is beautiful! Tina and her staff have mastered the art of presentation. From the food setup to the decorations, the look is as good as the taste. We also went with Golden Spice for our bridal shower—another great decision! Joe put together a brunch to impress. Throughout the entire process, we truly felt that Tina cared about our day being absolutely perfect, and that was comfort in itself.

Sent on 12/17/2016