Golden Renaissance Jewellers Reviews

3 | Waldorf, MD

3 Reviews for Golden Renaissance Jewellers

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/09/2011

Chuck helped with choosing my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands. He has always been very friendly to us. My engagment ring was appraised for close to twice as much as my husband paid. My wedding band was custom made to match my engagment ring. My husband had his wedding band resized once since our wedding and it was done quickly (a replacement had to be ordered).

Sent on 06/23/2012

Julie · Married on 01/01/2011

My fiance just bought my engagement ring from here and I absolutely LOVE IT! He had the best experience. The knowledgeable sales team wasn't pushy or overbearing. They knew every answer to all of his questions. They were able to really educate him as a first time diamond buyer. The one-on-one atmosphere was very comfortable, it's as if being a member of the family. I would definitely recommend this jewelry store to all of my friends.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Donna · Married on 10/10/2010

This is quality service like no other jewelry store I've even experienced. The staff is so helpful and the repair work is excellent.

Sent on 01/28/2011