Golden Pear Flowers Reviews

Golden Pear Flowers 7
  • Megan

Megan Eichler · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing flowers!

Kathleen does such an amazing job, she truly has a talent with flowers! I gave her a basic idea of what we were looking for and let her to the rest. Our budget was tight and no one would have ever guessed that she made it look like we spent way more! Loved all of her personal touches! I would HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jenn · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Our centerpieces and garlands for our ceremony were so beautiful! Kathleen did a wonderful job making our vision come true!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Nanette

Nanette Weldon · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing flowers even with a time crunch

The flowers were stunning. Better than we even imagined. We had an unexpected delay with the flowers not arriving to the venue on time because the freeway was shut down as President Trump rolled into town for the Air Force Academy graduation. In spite of the flowers arriving a day late, Kathy got everything done and done well. She works well under pressure and is very creative. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Golden Pear Flowers 8
    Golden Pear Flowers 9
    Golden Pear Flowers 10
    Golden Pear Flowers 11
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

So happy with my experience! 💐

Kathy was so pleasant to work with! She went above and beyond and put together arrangements better than I could have imagined. I loved her work and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Golden Pear Flowers 12
    Golden Pear Flowers 13
    Golden Pear Flowers 14

Barb · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathleen did the flowers for our daughter, Katie's wedding on November 18th. Our whole experience with Kathleen was awesome! She was so friendly and helpful as she met with Katie and myself and helped Katie figure out the type of arrangements/bouquets she wanted for her wedding. Kathleen was also very flexible as there were a few changes along the way with the number and kind of items we needed. When the day came, we couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful the flowers were! We highly recommend Kathleen with Golden Pear Flowers!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Bernadette · Married on 10/07/2017

Golden Pear Flowers is the best! The owner is so creative and nice. Will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2017

emilee · Married on 09/23/2017

Kathleen Farmer did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. We went to her with lots of ideas but not really sure what we wanted, and she helped us create gorgeous bouquets!! ?Very helpful and knowledgable!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I owe what I would consider the most perfect day in my entire life to Kathy at the Golden Pear! Her talent, creativity and expertise all came together to design the most beautiful bouquets, center pieces, floral arches, corsages.....you name it!! Every last detail was perfect and specialized for me and my vision. Not only is she abaoluty talented at what she does, but her professionalism and kind soul makes her a pleasure to work with. You are amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Micayla · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing!! The flowers were beautiful. She is so easy to work with and always finds the best fit for you.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Golden Pear was fabulous ! Very professional and organized. Beautiful bouquets and center pieces made the venue look absolutely gorgeous !

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sydney · Married on 07/22/2017

Golden Pear Flowers is a company I've worked with for years. Kathy is always so helpful and polite. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Katelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

When I first visited this business, I found out that it was out of the vendor's own home. At first that made me apprehensive, but after talking to Kathleen it was clear that she was extremely professional and so welcoming! Her home is gorgeous. We had flower crowns at our wedding for the bridesmaids and she even personally delivered the flower crowns to our home on the big day, free of charge, on her way to the venue to set up. Not to mention the arrangements were exactly what we wanted. Seriously, my guests would not stop gushing about how beautiful our flowers were. Love love love!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Maureen · Married on 07/15/2017

Kathy with Golden Pear Flowers did an outstanding job on the flowers for my wedding this weekend. I was able to point her in a direction and she made it into exactly what i had envisioned. It was a huge relief to know that i didn't need to stress or worry about about flowers and that i knew they would be absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dlanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kathy did a wonderful job for our wedding. She really listened to what I had in mind and did exactly that. She matched the colors of the wedding and the flowers perfectly as well.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Golden Pear Flowers 15
    Golden Pear Flowers 16
    Golden Pear Flowers 17
    Golden Pear Flowers 18

Carmen Kintz · Married on 07/10/2017

Incredible!

Kathy of Golden Pear Flowers was incredible to say the least. She understood the vision, what was wanted and exceeded expectations. She worked with the budget no problem, was professional, respond timely, went above and beyond and even added extra surprises that made everything that much more special. I would definitely recommend Kathy!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Tori · Married on 07/08/2017

Kathleen is AWESOME! I met with her in her home before my wedding and had some ideas, but I told her that she is the artist and she can do what she thinks would be nice! I gave her some basic colors and styles I like and let her have it. She offered me a discount for delivering a day early (because it was a holiday weekend), and the price was SO REASONABLE. I got everything I wanted and it was BELOW MY BUDGET!
    In a small bride freakout, I realized I forgot my tossing bouquet and to let her know if the wedding was indoors or outdoors (indoors would be a nice church arrangement and outdoors would be a trellis arrangement). I frantically emailed her and she emailed within a couple hours with responses and solutions.
    She truly is the best. She does amazing work, give her some wiggle room to make your flowers into one of a kind pieces of art. I am so happy we went with Golden Pear!

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • 2017Benitez Family

Brandi · Married on 07/07/2017

Kathy is great! She has a real talent for floral arrangements. She was on time, very flexible with last minute, small changes, not to mention a great value! She did an AMAZING job at our wedding, and our photos with her flowers, are beautiful! I would reccomend this vendor for your next event, I know I would! :) Thank you so much, Kathy! You are a gem!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Becky · Married on 06/04/2017

Kathleen was fantastic to work with! She interpreted my ideas and the look I wanted for my wedding flowers exactly how I imagined them. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and so fresh. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations! And the amount of flowers she provided for the price was unbeatable!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Meredith · Married on 01/14/2017

Kathy worked within my budget and had no problem changing things up at the last minute. She was wonderful and I’d use her again!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Kathleen is AMAZING!! I am SO happy with all of the flowers that she did for my wedding, and she was wonderful to work with! We probably exchanged 25+ emails and met with me twice before the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, and I hope I get to work with her again in the future. I seriously have nothing but great things to say about her and her work.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Kathleen from Golden Pear was wonderful to work with. I told her what my vision was for my wedding and she completely exceeded my expectations. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to afford the romantic and lush floral look I wanted, but she worked with my budget and had some great suggestions. She was professional, friendly, and always quick to respond to my emails. The flowers that we got from Golden Pear were so beautifully arranged. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Donna · Married on 09/18/2016

My daughter was married in Silver Falls State Park (near Silverton, Oregon) in September. Kathy of Golden Pear Flowers prepared all of the flower arrangements for her wedding service and reception. Kathy gave excellent advise on flower choice and color. We received so many compliments on the arrangements - everyone wanted to take them home at the end of the day! We were VERY pleased.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Kathy at Golden Pear consulted with my daughter and I, and really got to know what we wanted. She had great suggestions too, based on her experience. She was reasonably priced and we were so happy with the flowers and her service. I highly recommend her! Kathy makes it easy, fun & affordable...plus the flowers are so beautiful and professional.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2016

Great wedding decorator and florist! So helpful and responsive over the months we worked with her! Went above and beyond in many ways!

Sent on 11/05/2016