Golden Pear Flowers Reviews

Golden Pear Flowers 5
Golden Pear Flowers 6
Golden Pear Flowers 7

Bernadette · Married on 10/07/2017

Golden Pear Flowers is the best! The owner is so creative and nice. Will be using them again in the future!

emilee · Married on 09/23/2017

Kathleen Farmer did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. We went to her with lots of ideas but not really sure what we wanted, and she helped us create gorgeous bouquets!! ?Very helpful and knowledgable!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I owe what I would consider the most perfect day in my entire life to Kathy at the Golden Pear! Her talent, creativity and expertise all came together to design the most beautiful bouquets, center pieces, floral arches, corsages.....you name it!! Every last detail was perfect and specialized for me and my vision. Not only is she abaoluty talented at what she does, but her professionalism and kind soul makes her a pleasure to work with. You are amazing!

Micayla · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing!! The flowers were beautiful. She is so easy to work with and always finds the best fit for you.

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Golden Pear was fabulous ! Very professional and organized. Beautiful bouquets and center pieces made the venue look absolutely gorgeous !

Sydney · Married on 07/22/2017

Golden Pear Flowers is a company I've worked with for years. Kathy is always so helpful and polite. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Katelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

When I first visited this business, I found out that it was out of the vendor's own home. At first that made me apprehensive, but after talking to Kathleen it was clear that she was extremely professional and so welcoming! Her home is gorgeous. We had flower crowns at our wedding for the bridesmaids and she even personally delivered the flower crowns to our home on the big day, free of charge, on her way to the venue to set up. Not to mention the arrangements were exactly what we wanted. Seriously, my guests would not stop gushing about how beautiful our flowers were. Love love love!

Maureen · Married on 07/15/2017

Kathy with Golden Pear Flowers did an outstanding job on the flowers for my wedding this weekend. I was able to point her in a direction and she made it into exactly what i had envisioned. It was a huge relief to know that i didn't need to stress or worry about about flowers and that i knew they would be absolutely gorgeous!

Dlanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kathy did a wonderful job for our wedding. She really listened to what I had in mind and did exactly that. She matched the colors of the wedding and the flowers perfectly as well.

Golden Pear Flowers 8
    Golden Pear Flowers 9
    Golden Pear Flowers 10
    Golden Pear Flowers 11

Tori · Married on 07/08/2017

Kathleen is AWESOME! I met with her in her home before my wedding and had some ideas, but I told her that she is the artist and she can do what she thinks would be nice! I gave her some basic colors and styles I like and let her have it. She offered me a discount for delivering a day early (because it was a holiday weekend), and the price was SO REASONABLE. I got everything I wanted and it was BELOW MY BUDGET!
    In a small bride freakout, I realized I forgot my tossing bouquet and to let her know if the wedding was indoors or outdoors (indoors would be a nice church arrangement and outdoors would be a trellis arrangement). I frantically emailed her and she emailed within a couple hours with responses and solutions.
    She truly is the best. She does amazing work, give her some wiggle room to make your flowers into one of a kind pieces of art. I am so happy we went with Golden Pear!

• 2017Benitez Family

Brandi · Married on 07/07/2017

Kathy is great! She has a real talent for floral arrangements. She was on time, very flexible with last minute, small changes, not to mention a great value! She did an AMAZING job at our wedding, and our photos with her flowers, are beautiful! I would reccomend this vendor for your next event, I know I would! :) Thank you so much, Kathy! You are a gem!

Becky · Married on 06/04/2017

Kathleen was fantastic to work with! She interpreted my ideas and the look I wanted for my wedding flowers exactly how I imagined them. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and so fresh. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations! And the amount of flowers she provided for the price was unbeatable!

Meredith · Married on 01/14/2017

Kathy worked within my budget and had no problem changing things up at the last minute. She was wonderful and I’d use her again!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Kathleen is AMAZING!! I am SO happy with all of the flowers that she did for my wedding, and she was wonderful to work with! We probably exchanged 25+ emails and met with me twice before the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, and I hope I get to work with her again in the future. I seriously have nothing but great things to say about her and her work.

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Kathleen from Golden Pear was wonderful to work with. I told her what my vision was for my wedding and she completely exceeded my expectations. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to afford the romantic and lush floral look I wanted, but she worked with my budget and had some great suggestions. She was professional, friendly, and always quick to respond to my emails. The flowers that we got from Golden Pear were so beautifully arranged. I couldn't have been happier!

Donna · Married on 09/18/2016

My daughter was married in Silver Falls State Park (near Silverton, Oregon) in September. Kathy of Golden Pear Flowers prepared all of the flower arrangements for her wedding service and reception. Kathy gave excellent advise on flower choice and color. We received so many compliments on the arrangements - everyone wanted to take them home at the end of the day! We were VERY pleased.

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Kathy at Golden Pear consulted with my daughter and I, and really got to know what we wanted. She had great suggestions too, based on her experience. She was reasonably priced and we were so happy with the flowers and her service. I highly recommend her! Kathy makes it easy, fun & affordable...plus the flowers are so beautiful and professional.

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2016

Great wedding decorator and florist! So helpful and responsive over the months we worked with her! Went above and beyond in many ways!

Kayla · Married on 07/16/2016

Loved Golden Pear as the florist for our wedding in Salem. Very responsive and flexible with changes during the planning process, and brought a great vision for centerpieces and outdoor decor that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Everything went very smoothly day-of as well, and the flowers were PERFECT, loved my bouquet and all the arrangements and decor.

S · Married on 05/27/2016

Great ideas and reasonably priced. Very reliable and friendly. I have used Golden Pear Flowers on more than one occasion and will continue to use their service for all my flower needs.

Kathleen was amazing! The flowers were even more beautiful than I expected. My jaw dropped when I saw them. Kathleen was very knowledgeable about the kinds of flowers and foliage that would be in season and was able to easily identify things I showed her in pictures. She also worked with me to stay within my budget helping me with similar fill in flowers that were more cost-effective. We almost changed the wedding location at the last minute due to weather, and she was willing to be ready early in order to be there on time. She was very flexible. Lovely flowers I highly recommend Golden Pear!

Marri · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend Kathleen as a prompt, experienced and talented designer. Kathleen was great to work with. My daughter's wedding was out of state. Kathleen did a great job at the consultation and was able to help us choose flowers that would transport but also be easy to set up at the venue. The bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonniers were mostly succulents. Everything was unique, interesting and beautiful. Kathleen's website for the Golden Pear Floral Design had helpful hints on how to prepare for the consultation and what to expect. I cannot say enough great things about Kathleen's ability to fully understand what the bride and groom's vision is (using non floral design words) and apply it to a unique design that perfectly matched their wants for the wedding.

Karen · Married on 05/01/2016

Kathleen was superb! I met with her and provided her Pinterest photos of what I had in mind and she was able to put together such beautiful arrangements that were beyond what I could have dreamed of. We were wanting to keep the costs down, and she had great ideas/substitutes to keep everything affordable (i.e. pink garden roses instead of peonies and they look very similar!) She was also very flexible with all the little changes I kept making along the way. I would recommend The Golden Pear to anyone!

Jeannette · Married on 04/01/2016

The Golden Pear exceeded my dream of what my flower arrangements would look like for my wedding. From the first consultation, Kathy listened to my ideas and when I didn't know exactly how to describe a vision or a specific flower, she knew exactly what I was envisioning. She pulled out her flower books and flipped to what she thought I had described and was spot on every time! We drew out sketches of what the room of the ceremony and reception would look like and planned the sizes and look of the flower arrangements for each section of the room. Kathy went above and beyond to meet with me whenever I asked and was always available to text about new ideas. The flowers ended up being gorgeous and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful display. She lent me the vases to use and added touches of green color to make the arrangements even more special! I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to have met Kathy and to have worked with her on my wedding. She cares so much for everyone she works with and makes the journey so special and memorable. I will definitely work with her again for any floral needs! Thank you again, Kathy! You're a true gem!